Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Post by Gregg »

aesmith wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:12 am Mr C now trying to portray himself as general purpose guru and possessor of inside knowledge to be graciously shared with us all. It's not quite clear why this information will be provided "soon" rather than now.
Hi all,
I will soon be giving out information on those who are behind World events, and it is not who you think it is!
https://www.facebook.com/tom.crawford.3 ... 2591179901
Trust me, he'll be dead, buried and erased from history before he goes public with what goes on in the back room of the Post Office in Argillite Kentucky.

We'll have Assault Dachshunds on his ass faster than you can say 'God Save the Queen'.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Don't tell von Strudel, she thinks she has cornered the market on that, and she doesn't like people cutting in to her grift or attention.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by aesmith »

He's back, peddling second hand worthless shite. A bit like Ms Berry, he seems to think a post on Facebook headed "Press Release" will actually make it to the press in some way.
Tom Crawford
PRESS RELEASE
Wednesday 21st of April 2021
'Request for Investigation' of the UK Government and its advisers, for genocide, crimes against humanity and breaches of the Nuremberg Code, issued to the International Criminal Court at the Hague, on Tuesday 20th of April 2021.
On Tuesday 20th of April 2021 we, the undersigned, issued a 27 -page ‘Request for Investigation’ to the International Criminal Court (ICC) at The Hague, with a view to asking that our allegations of genocide, crimes against humanity and breaches of the Nuremberg Code, by the UK Government and its advisors, be accepted by the ICC and investigated.
https://www.facebook.com/tom.crawford.3 ... 0988160724
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

On Tuesday 20th of April 2021 we, the undersigned, issued a 27 -page ‘Request for Investigation’ to the International Criminal Court (ICC) at The Hague,
It's almost as if he's decided to try to upstage Michael Waugh. Mind you, 27 pages isn't really trying, is it? Should be at least three ringbinders full, what with it being a international court and all.
longdog

Post by longdog »

This "We are taking <insert government / WHO / Dr Fauchi / whatever here> to the ICC" shit has been doing the rounds since last year with every card carrying loon claiming to have done the same thing.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

But it still not the long promised Unicorn.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

aesmith wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:48 am He's back, peddling second hand worthless shite. A bit like Ms Berry, he seems to think a post on Facebook headed "Press Release" will actually make it to the press in some way.
Tom Crawford
PRESS RELEASE
Wednesday 21st of April 2021
'Request for Investigation' of the UK Government and its advisers, for genocide, crimes against humanity and breaches of the Nuremberg Code, issued to the International Criminal Court at the Hague, on Tuesday 20th of April 2021.
On Tuesday 20th of April 2021 we, the undersigned, issued a 27 -page ‘Request for Investigation’ to the International Criminal Court (ICC) at The Hague, with a view to asking that our allegations of genocide, crimes against humanity and breaches of the Nuremberg Code, by the UK Government and its advisors, be accepted by the ICC and investigated.
https://www.facebook.com/tom.crawford.3 ... 0988160724
Is this still about losing his house? Is he trying to claim that having his house repossessed for non-payment constitutes genocide?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

noblepa wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:24 pm Is this still about losing his house? Is he trying to claim that having his house repossessed for non-payment constitutes genocide?
I think it means he's jumped on the FotLer anti-vax bandwagon. The Nuremberg Code is to do with unethical experiments by doctors.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:19 pm
noblepa wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:24 pm Is this still about losing his house? Is he trying to claim that having his house repossessed for non-payment constitutes genocide?
I think it means he's jumped on the FotLer anti-vax bandwagon. The Nuremberg Code is to do with unethical experiments by doctors.
Which is not even law.

Much as they do with their definition of treason and sedition they are doing a Humpty Dumpty with the definitions of crimes against humanity and genocide. Words mean exactly what they choose them to mean... Neither more nor less.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

In a way it is. In the dim recesses of Tom's mind, his very cunning plan to smack the UK government with this investigation will put the daylight of shame into each and every one of its hired minions. Since they will not be able to withstand an investigation of this sort, they will secretly approach Tom and ask what they can do to settle this. At this point, Tom will demand his house back in return for telling the ICC it was all a mistake, he didn't see any genocide and they can close the investigation.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Very very very dim, IMHP. Too, also, I think he spent way too much time huffing the carpet adhesive they used to use. Some of that stuff made airplane glue seem harmless, and too, also, I don't think ANY of the Crawfraud fambly brain trust have any gray matter to spare at the best of times, except Betty and she got while the getting was good.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I thought this was something from six years ago but no, it's dated 2nd July 2021 ..
New evidence has come to the forefront, which will be used in a court case hopefully very soon.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

aesmith wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:50 pm I thought this was something from six years ago but no, it's dated 2nd July 2021 ..
New evidence has come to the forefront, which will be used in a court case hopefully very soon.
To what end? To regain his house? To overthrow the evil British government?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I don't care what these twats have found, I'm still coming over.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Seeing as he was mentioned in the Nutbag thread, the Google car has finally made the steep ascent of Fearn Chase.

Nice job by the owner.

For non residents of Nottingham, the whole of the Carlton district is in a fairly steep gradient.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/ezsQ1pP2TyQrSt846
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:12 pm Nice job by the owner.
Yes, that's come out very tidy. The toughened-glass curtain wall is a good defensive feature too, I'll bet the Crawfrauds wish they'd thought of that.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Is that a memorial to Betty the Chicken in the front garden?

longdog

Post by longdog »

mufc1959 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:33 pm Is that a memorial to Betty the Chicken in the front garden?

Paxo Vobiscum.
radcliffewreck
Swabby
Swabby

Post by radcliffewreck »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:12 pm Seeing as he was mentioned in the Nutbag thread, the Google car has finally made the steep ascent of Fearn Chase.

Nice job by the owner.

For non residents of Nottingham, the whole of the Carlton district is in a fairly steep gradient.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/ezsQ1pP2TyQrSt846
A long time ago but such good memories........ :snicker: