Sovrun Paraleguls

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rosy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Post by rosy »

I expect HMRC has several accounts, but there's really no mystery about this. HMRC used to bank with Citibank and RBS. When Gideon Osborne was chancellor of the exchequer he put the contract for "government banking" out to tender and Barclays won the contract, saving the treasury quite a but of money. It is, however, taking a lot of time to change all the stationery and websites (to be frank, it's been an utter disaster for some small businesses and accountants trying to pay taxes to the correct accounts).

The IBAN number that Expertinfuckall has 'found' from his sort code and account number checker is an old one, which was in use when Citibank and RBS provided banking services to HMRC. I suspect that www.iban.com is returning old data. Oh noes, a private company that has nowt to do with HMRC hasn't updated its database so Expertinfuckall thinks that is proof of something nefarious.

The actual IBAN for AO Shipley, which is the sort code and account number that he's put into the checker, is GB03BARC20114783977692 which is a Barclays account as can be seen by the BARC identifier.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Sovrun Kev Dempsey has a bad day in court.

-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

...and I still lost as I made contact with him removing him to the pavement. With a push.....
Otherwise, as defined in law, known as assault.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

As an assault, trivial, but obstructing a bailiff, rather more serious.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Out performed a barrister? In court? With that spelling and grammar?

Where do you get your delusions?

Another "The judge wouldn't let me win" case.....what a bloody moron! You either have your argument excepted or rejected.

Why do they always strongly believe they are putting the legal profession to the sword? Is there some collective term for these types? I shall have to check.....
Boll Weevil
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Boll Weevil »

Henerys?

"I say, go away boy, ya bother me"
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

JimUk1 wrote:Out performed a barrister? In court? With that spelling and grammar?

Where do you get your delusions?

Another "The judge wouldn't let me win" case.....what a bloody moron! You either have your argument excepted or rejected.

Why do they always strongly believe they are putting the legal profession to the sword? Is there some collective term for these types? I shall have to check.....
I agree with your point, but glass houses eh? 8)
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

It's easy to get uptight about spelling and grammar but, point is, if the import and meaning is clear then mission accomplished, even if your message is a load of Footle gibberish.

I'm also not so much a grammar Nazi after an agreeable lunch with some French friends looking out on the Bay of Biscay. My own shocking O level French was put to the test - and failed - to the hilarity of my companions.

Vive la difference!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

exiledscouser wrote:It's easy to get uptight about spelling and grammar but, point is, if the import and meaning is clear then mission accomplished, even if your message is a load of Footle gibberish.

I'm also not so much a grammar Nazi after an agreeable lunch with some French friends looking out on the Bay of Biscay. My own shocking O level French was put to the test - and failed - to the hilarity of my companions.

Vive la difference!
I agree, and don't mean to insult people based on spelling or grammar, as I myself aren't going to win any awards for it.

My point is, a lot of the freemen seem to be illiterate, or have over confidence in their ability to interpret laws.
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:It's easy to get uptight about spelling and grammar but, point is, if the import and meaning is clear then mission accomplished, even if your message is a load of Footle gibberish.

Vive la difference!
I agree, and don't mean to insult people based on spelling or grammar, as I myself aren't going to win any awards for it.

My point is, a lot of the freemen seem to be illiterate, or have over confidence in their ability to interpret laws.
I can't resist pointing out that should be "I'm not" not "I aren't". :snicker:

You're absolutely right though. The appalling standard of written English amongst so many of these cretins would make their claims of legal expertise highly unlikely even if they weren't spouting complete gibberish.

There... No mistakes in my righting. 8)
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

JimUk1 wrote:

Vive la difference!

My point is, a lot of the freemen seem to be illiterate, or and have over confidence in their ability to interpret laws.
FIFU, otherwise YES.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Expert in fuck all has added a new page. This time codifying how to escape Tax using his incorrect theory on the dodgy sort code.

However, you of course need a willing mark to try this process out.

Step up Helen, spinning the wheel again!

http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/ ... -tax-fraud
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

I am indebted to you, Steve, for your persistance in digging through trash to find utter rubbish.

As a doctor I prescribe daily Quatloos (100mg) BP to anyone feeling at all inadequate, as properly applied, it is easy to find examples of real people even more spectacularly hopeless than my most depressed patient.

A short course of treatment will reassure most that their failings are more imaginary than real by exposure to people whose real failings exceed the scope of most imaginations.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I am indebted to you, Steve, for your persistance in digging through trash to find utter rubbish.

As a doctor I prescribe daily Quatloos (100mg) BP to anyone feeling at all inadequate, as properly applied, it is easy to find examples of real people even more spectacularly hopeless than my most depressed patient.

A short course of treatment will reassure most that their failings are more imaginary than real by exposure to people whose real failings exceed the scope of most imaginations.
I'm more than willing to help out the struggling NHS in any way I possibly can. However, I fear that now my employer has some actual work for me to do, my days are numbered!
Siegfried Shrink

My dear chap, NHS? At this end of Harley St.?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Private you say? I'm that case my fee is a trillion pounds. Payable in swissindo M1 vouchers....
rosy

Post by rosy »

Good grief, Expertinfuckall has taken Helen's council tax account reference number, not the bank account number into which the council tax is paid. What a complete idiot. The council tax reference number is an internal reference from Cornwall Council, not a bank account number. It's also a nine digit reference, whereas bank accounts are eight digits.

Then to compound the mistake (lets be generous and call it an error rather than a deliberate misstatement), he's used one of HMRC's sort codes for paying self-employed income tax, which has nothing to do with council tax. He's truncated Ms Gardiner's reference number to 30904117 (from 309041175) and poorly photoshopped the trailing 5 into one place on the screenshot but not in the rest of it.

Then, he's used the outdated IBAN checker to generate a Citibank IBAN despite his screen shot showing that the account is actually a Barclays account (see the CHAPS BIC).

It's almost as though Expertinlessthaneveryone has no real idea what he's talking about, and has resorted to crude forgery to prove his delusion. No, wait, it's exactly like that.

Still, it's interesting to note that Ms Gardiner was in arrears with her council tax just a few days before the new bill fell due.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rosy wrote:Still, it's interesting to note that Ms Gardiner was in arrears with her council tax just a few days before the new bill fell due.
Must be quite onerous having to pay Council Tax on two properties, the one that you own and the one that belonged to her neighbour !!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

AndyPandy wrote:
rosy wrote:Still, it's interesting to note that Ms Gardiner was in arrears with her council tax just a few days before the new bill fell due.
Must be quite onerous having to pay Council Tax on two properties, the one that you own and the one that belonged to her neighbour !!
Helen is a perfect example in how to one house , into 2(in her mind ) then to 0 post CT recriminations begin.

Well played !
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote:Expert in fuck all has added a new page. This time codifying how to escape Tax using his incorrect theory on the dodgy sort code.

However, you of course need a willing mark to try this process out.

Step up Helen, spinning the wheel again!
Astonishing that the penny hasn't dropped yet, if she's allowing the ExpertInFuckAll to use her identity for blatant criminal fraud. Perhaps Ms Gardiner is exceptionally greedy and/or stupid, or perhaps she's romantically besotted. Doesn't really matter, I suppose. But now I need mind-bleach?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.