Sovrun Paraleguls

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:The ExpertInFuckAll is saying that your birth certificate number is protected by copyright :haha: :haha: :haha:
That really does prove he is as thick as shit :lol:
Thick as shit for claiming copyright on birth certificate numbers? Meet Aileen Rogozinsky, a Canadian sovereign who went to court to fight for the position that her shit, as in actual bodily waste, was copyright.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10373
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

This old crap is still being promoted by our old pals on the new GOODF forum. These crank claims never seem to die, just repackaged to the lastest bunch of gullible suckers.

http://goodf.forumotion.com/t494-common ... =copyright
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Burnaby49 wrote: a Canadian sovereign who went to court to fight for the position that her shit, as in actual bodily waste, was copyright.
Hmmm....I see....perhaps best described as copyshite? :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: a Canadian sovereign who went to court to fight for the position that her shit, as in actual bodily waste, was copyright.
Hmmm....I see....perhaps best described as copyshite? :snicker:
You brits never treat serious topics with any respect.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

I see, so her excrement was her intellectual property.

Sure she's Canadian? Not from somewhere a little further south? Or Alaska perhaps?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Thank you Burnaby for the effort that you put into reporting that case, and I read it all with enjoyment. Thanks for the link to it, the thread was from long before I joined Quatloos and I am still flicking through old stuff in search of similar sags. I meant to write 'sagas but sags seems fitting.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I would like to point out that all of my Richard The Thirds are in the public domain and may be freely used without attribution.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

longdog wrote:I would like to point out that all of my Richard The Thirds are in the public domain and may be freely used without attribution.
I'm not sure why a pony and trap would need attribution, but thanks.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Nothing new here, he's simply copying the latest regurgitation of birth bond nonsense. There's a fresh round of crazy underway at present, including some familiar favourites like Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf & Ronald Wederfoort. Kudos to mmmirele's work at http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=9903
It seems the authorities are not entirely positive towards this dishonest enterprise. A very nasty indictment for multiple counts of fraud and money laundering has now landed (thanks to wserra - https://app.box.com/shared/static/m6cn9 ... mjsr66.pdf). The defence of "I was merely drawing upon my rightful property" will not fare well....

See also topics for Harvey Dent -
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=11486

Heather Tucci-Jarraf and Randy Beane -
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9038&p=248870#p248870

And an excellent general overview @ Fogbow -
http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=9903

Specific to the ExpertInFuckAll, will be interesting to see what he does now. I'm sure he's a regular visitor here, perhaps he would like to let us know? The banks will have instigated alerts for this fraud method, and anyone who attempts it in UK can expect to be caught. But he didn't mind encouraging Hackney Helen into stupid, self-destructive and unwinnable behaviour, so maybe he'll carry on promoting the "try random numbers scam" too.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm still trying to work out how they are doing it in the UK since you don't really have the same kind of banking set up that the US does. So are they just picking on some bank in particular and using random numbers or is it some other pointless scheme?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

notorial dissent wrote:I'm still trying to work out how they are doing it in the UK since you don't really have the same kind of banking set up that the US does. So are they just picking on some bank in particular and using random numbers or is it some other pointless scheme?
Yes that is exactly what they are doing. Of course, that is what the US idiots have been doing too, other than their "decision" to focus on the published regional FRB bank codes then the Bureau for the National Debt or whatever it's called. The only bit of definite advice I saw involved a normal UK bank (the British arm of Banco Santander) and a home-made procedure for generating an 8-digit bank account number from your 2-letter+6-digit national insurance number. That increases the risk that someone will hit a real live account number.

But the other part of the difference in banking arrangements is that in Britain to pay a bill from your bank account it's usual to enter the 16-digit number of the debit card belonging to your bank account, not the sort-code and account number per se. So if the method of linking your paypal account to the fictitious bank account doesn't work, they'll have to dream up another way to pull the fictitious money out.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm a Coop bank customer and to transfer money out of my account you'd have to know my login name, my 13 character password, my six digit memorable date and have access to a Coop 'card-reader', one of my debit cards and its PIN code. Anything over £1000 to a new recipient will be held until the bank call me and I give them three randomly chosen letters from an entirely different password.

Good luck to anybody who wants to guess that lot :mrgreen:

ETA: If my maths is right, which it might not be, the chances of guessing that lot are 2x10^38 to one against... And they'd still need my bank card or be able to guess two four digit numbers which would up the odds 2x10^46 to one against.

ETA2: Oh... They'd still need access to my mobile phone. :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I've tried to explain this a couple of times to the idiots posting on You-Tube who are convinced that since the merchant "accepted" the transaction that there is a "real" account attached to their social security number at a Federal Reserve Bank.

Merchants websites are not linked to customer's banks in real time. When you enter your information if you have the right format it will go to the next field, even if the next field is "submit". Somewhere in the tiny fine print of the TOS all these sites have something to the effect "all transactions subject to acceptance by your financial institution". When you hit submit, it stores the information that you entered for as much as 48 hours and then bundles up all the transactions for the given period and submits them to the destination institutions (banks, credit card providers whatever).
So, in the US, all the RTNs have the same format, 9 digits, numbers only. You enter 9 digits at random and most will take that, some have a White List database of all the legitimate ones and only takes those, so if you hit a wrong one with those processors, it bounces right away, but chances are, you'll get a hit on a valid RTN if not every time, often as not.
The next field its looking for is account number. Now this is where they are getting too smart for their own good. Different banks use different formats, and if you are using a credit or debit card there is a proper format and even a proper set of sequences, the familiar 16 digit Visa or MasterCard one or whatever AMEX uses, whatever. But for an ACH since different banks use all manner of account number formats, the only common denominator being it has to be all numbers, processing websites will accept any string of 6-24 digits. The effect of this is, enter 9 digits of an RTN and then ANY string of 6-24 digits and the processor site will accept it and add it to the day's batch process, as I said, this can take as much as 48 hours AND UNTIL THIS IS DONE, THE BANK ON THE RECEIVING END IS NOT EVEN AWARE THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO USE THEIR FUNDS.
When your transaction gets to the bank you gave the RTN for, it is either accepted or rejected and there is no reason to think that because it got this far means there's a real account there in your name. Had you entered your regular old checking account but didn't have any money, it would have made it this far but bounced NSF. If you had meant to enter your regular checking account it would have made it this far but rejected "invalid account" or possibly cleared but on your neighbors account (which happens a lot, believe it or not, but is easy to correct even if it takes as much as 60 days). Feeling saucy, try it with your normal account but backwards, it'll make it this far, I promise, but will most likely reject at this point. Or try it with a random 15 digit number....
The ones who get the mysterious "Restricted Access Account" are the ones who send them to accounts, say, The Federal Reserve Bank of New York, that are not generally used by the public. This is the RTN code that all the ones going to Fed are generating to the processor, some processors will tell you the exact phrase used in the system, some just tell you "your payment was rejected and the transaction has been reversed", because explaining it to people who don't want to hear it is kind of a pain in the ass and there's no law that says they have to, "it bounced, bozo, we're deducting you payment" is all they tell you.

Half of the reason I typed all that is so I can come back and copy it the next time I feel the need to explain it to idiots.

Idiots like the You-Tube genius warning his viewers that he doesn't recommend using it for big transactions, just little regular bills. As if stealing $10 from the Federal Reserve Bank is any less felony bank fraud than buying a $999,999 CD from a bank. Its not. And they really, really don't have much in the way of a sense of humor about it. True that if they catch you stealing million or so of FDIC insured money they're gonna get real anxious to stop you and if you're just paying the phone bill it might take a little longer, they're not gonna let it go either way.

Finally, the Bureau of the Public Debt is real. It's even legally a bank. Its the institution that redeems US Government Debt, so when you cash in your Savings Bonds, that's where the money comes from. Its even in West Virginia, and they have a physical and now more virtual warehouse full of documents that represent all the money ($20 Trillion and counting!) that the Federal Government owes. It's the real live "Social Security Lock Box" where all the bonds backing your pension are stored, such as it is. Contrary to populist belief, Congress didn't just leave an IOU in the till and wish you luck when you retired, they put it there. Its not like they could put it in, say Google stock. The backing for it are rights to tax revenue in the defined future. So there. (my little snipe at the radio talk show host I have to listen to on my way home from work on Saturday mornings.... forgive me)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote:Merchants websites are not linked to customer's banks in real time.
Maybe not in the US but with every internet purchase I've made in the last five years at least the payment and verification are part of the process before the order is accepted.

1) I shop and go to checkout.
2) I fill in delivery and 'invoice address' plus name and usually email address and phone number.
3) Merchant asks for type of payment and I select 'VISA Debit'.
4) Merchant asks for name on card, address of card holder, card number, expiry date and the three digit security code from the reverse.
5) Merchant's site then opens a 'Verified By Visa' window which asks for three randomly chosen letters from my 'memorable name' password.
6) If, and only if, all the details in 4 and 5 match with my bank's records and if, and only if, there are sufficient funds in the account the purchase goes through.
7) The amount of the purchase is instantly deducted from my available balance.
8) Annoying smily because 8 ) comes out as 8) if you don't leave a space.
9) Job jobbed.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I've invited Mike O'Brian to the thread, so if you're reading this Mike, you found the right place...

and dammit, I sent him to this one, when more US info is on the US forum.... here

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9038&start=1480#p248848

(He's one of the You Tube gurus raging against the machine, be nice)
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote:
Maybe not in the US but with every internet purchase I've made in the last five years at least the payment and verification are part of the process before the order is accepted.

2) I fill in delivery and 'invoice address' plus name and usually email address and phone number.
4) Merchant asks for name on card, address of card holder, card number, expiry date and the three digit security code from the reverse.
5) Merchant's site then opens a 'Verified By Visa' window which asks for three randomly chosen letters from my 'memorable name' password.
6) If, and only if, all the details in 4 and 5 match with my bank's records and if, and only if, there are sufficient funds in the account the purchase goes through.
9) Job jobbed.
Credit cards process differently, some, (not all) merchants can hit Visa and Mastercard in real time, and they pay a higher fee to do so. ACH only goes through in batches.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote:
longdog wrote:

9) Job jobbed.
Credit cards process differently, some, (not all) merchants can hit Visa and Mastercard in real time, and they pay a higher fee to do so. ACH only goes through in batches.
My bank cards are just debit cards but part of the Visa system. I can't remember the last time I saw a website that would accept payment other than by debit or credit card for normal purchases. Setting up insurance or other service paid by Direct Debit is I think about all you can do with a sort code and an account number which of is course easier for the company to cancel than a purchase. If the merchant accepts PayPal then I can make payment direct from my account if I choose but I had to go through the usual security measures to set that facility up.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

In the USA a lot of sites allow ACH transactions, which stands for Automated Clearing House. You enter a 9 digit code for yor bank, and then you account number. Unlike credit cards, the account number doesn't have a dictated format or accepted fields. I'm not sure if that's even possible in the UK...
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Don't ever try to comment with people on a You Tube live stream....when the live stream is a sov-centric audience railing against the evil banksters enslaving them...

see the proverb about arguing with pigs.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote:In the USA a lot of sites allow ACH transactions, which stands for Automated Clearing House. You enter a 9 digit code for yor bank, and then you account number. Unlike credit cards, the account number doesn't have a dictated format or accepted fields. I'm not sure if that's even possible in the UK...
Sort codes (routing?) are six digits with the first two indicating the bank. So not all numbers exist and banks have multiple numbers. Account numbers are eight digits. Randomly picking 8 numbers could give a chance of a match but then combined with the sort code, the odds of hitting a valid account are slim.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self