Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Firthy2002
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to lose his house

Post by Firthy2002 »

No doubt whoever is picking this up in Gavin's absence will be sending him a "last chance to co-operate before court action" type e-mail early next week.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
rosy

Post by rosy »

It's not 'threatening' or a 'scare tactic' to tell Bobby's wife that her home is at risk - it's giving her a heads up that her husband's antics risk putting them both out onto the street.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Oh the sweet irony that he bemoans the fact that the 'taxpayers and bankrupts' are paying for the OR's holiday when he has been bankrupted for not paying the taxes he owes.

I sincerely hope he continues with this public obstruction as it's going to be way more amusing when reality eventually bites and he ends up jailed, homeless or both. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

longdog wrote:Oh the sweet irony that he bemoans the fact that the 'taxpayers and bankrupts' are paying for the OR's holiday when he has been bankrupted for not paying the taxes he owes.
...immediately after announcing he himself would be on holiday for the entire month of August.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Krabby wrote:Watch me, PLD friends, as I make a fool of this hapless idiot. He doesn't realise yet what he's dealing with, I am so bold and clever that they'll never get near my assets. I will evade, obstruct and defy, posting it all here so you can admire my chutzpah.
Official Receiver wrote:Bitch, please....? We see smart-arses like you every month. Do you actually think that we need your co-operation to take your house? You just keep showing off, and I'll move when I'm ready. Oh, and don't forget that all the wasted legal costs, bailiff fees and security etc will be coming out of your estate, Krabby.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I gather Crab Bait has now heard from the Land Registry that a restriction's been registered against his property. He's decided to report the Land Registry to the Information Commissioner because he didn't agree to his information being disclosed - to clarify, he's talking about information held on a public register available to anyone.

He's also heard from various debt management companies who scour the London Gazette bankruptcy notices offering help in dealing with the OR. One of them is called Isis, which, of course, is seen in only one context by FOTL.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

mufc1959 wrote:I gather Crab Bait has now heard from the Land Registry that a restriction's been registered against his property. He's decided to report the Land Registry to the Information Commissioner because he didn't agree to his information being disclosed - to clarify, he's talking about information held on a public register available to anyone.

He's also heard from various debt management companies who scour the London Gazette bankruptcy notices offering help in dealing with the OR. One of them is called Isis, which, of course, is seen in only one context by FOTL.
What does he think that will possibly achieve, it's like spitting onto a roaring inferno - utterly useless. :thinking:

Anyway, the Information Commissioner was formed from the Data Protection Act, thought they didn't agree with statutes, they're treason. :shrug:
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I'll be surprised if he doesn't send a letter of pseudolegal rubbish to the Land Registry objecting to the restriction.
-=Firthy2002=-

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:I gather Crab Bait has now heard from the Land Registry that a restriction's been registered against his property. He's decided to report the Land Registry to the Information Commissioner because he didn't agree to his information being disclosed - to clarify, he's talking about information held on a public register available to anyone.
I suspect it is also a settled matter of law that the receiver or administrator of a bankrupt's estate can pursue searches, investigations and enquiries about their assets without requiring their consent.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I'm guessing whilst the appointed OR has been away on his jollies, old Crabby's case has stalled.

I expect things will get moving again by the end of the week.
-=Firthy2002=-

longdog

Post by longdog »

I have no doubt whatsoever that once the OR is cognisant of the fact his activities are misprision of treason he will back down and Bobbity will claim VICTORY!!!!!!11!!!!!!!

NB: If the above fails to happen it will PROVE that the whole system is in outlawry which will be a VICTORY!!!!!11!!!!!!!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Firthy2002 wrote:I'm guessing whilst the appointed OR has been away on his jollies, old Crabby's case has stalled.

I expect things will get moving again by the end of the week.
Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket tomorrow!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/practic ... 137662086/

-=Firthy2002=-

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Hmm. No word yet on whether they've accepted Robert's kind offer to meet on August 31. :lol:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Mr Crab appears to believe that his bankruptcy will only last twelve months even if he does not cooperate with the OR. He has got a lot to learn and my guess is that he is going to learn it the hard way.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Mr Crab appears to believe that his bankruptcy will only last twelve months even if he does not cooperate with the OR. He has got a lot to learn and my guess is that he is going to learn it the hard way.
Yes, he's under the very mistaken impression there's a way to filibuster your way out of bankruptcy. A nasty shock is on its way. And I reckon that house would be a nice bargain at auction.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

He is still defiant.

-=Firthy2002=-

Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

I'm reminded of the old adage about holes, digging and shovels....Image
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Wakeman52 wrote:I'm reminded of the old adage about holes, digging and shovels....Image
Or enough rope and hanging ...

These people really are cretins.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You forgot the self destructive part. They really are except that it is ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

mufc1959 wrote:
These people really are cretins.

Hahaha. It would appear that Mark Braithwaite is under the impression that in contract law "considerstion" means "to give it some thought". Surely he cannot be that thick?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.