Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by aesmith »

Planning something? Something that unsurprisingly the legal profession won't touch. From his Facebook a couple of days ago ..
Got ditched by a solicitor and a barrister today, but I knew it was coming. Back to being an L.I.P. (litigant in person).
longdog

Post by longdog »

I assume this is a criminal matter where to be honest I wouldn't use the term litigant in person. It seems unlikely he has enough rhino to pay for a barrister in a civil case so I'm going to assume it's criminal.

I look forward to hearing about his WIN!!! using a defence that's not just weak but so batshit that his legal team threw in the towel and walked away.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I wonder if this is his much hinted at attempt to sue the Police.
I've got a civil claim in against Kent police, and they are due to reply to my claim in 2 weeks after using up the 3 months they're allowed before responding. It's not about the money, it's about them admitting they've done wrong which will strengthen my case against Kent police. I'll post an update when I get a reply.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

He's on probation.
I had an appointment with a probation officer booked for today, but she texted me this morning to change the time or leave until next week. I won’t say too much publicly at the moment why I’m involved with a probation officer, but Julie is a lovely woman who knows where I stand and I’m sure she won’t get in my way. I changed the appointment to next week, to be continued.
I went to Medway county court today to view my caseman file (civil matter) which they have been denying me access to for the last 6 weeks. I flicked through the file bundle which was about 2 inches thick and didn’t find what I was looking for. There was one page I was interested in which was a judges directions. I was told it would cost me £10 for copies of the first 10 pages then 50p a page after. I asked if I could take a photo of the page I was interested in but was told it would cost me £10. Again, to be continued.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... MzY4MTI%3D
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

His complaint against the Police knocked back ..
https://www.facebook.com/groups/668336544746376/
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Not sure if this is the right thread, but his pal Tobe Leigh is on trial today at Staines Magistrate Court, case ref 2100045780 / 45RB0089521
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

aesmith wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:32 am Not sure if this is the right thread, but his pal Tobe Leigh is on trial today at Staines Magistrate Court, case ref 2100045780 / 45RB0089521
Crabbie reporting an acquittal, not seen any real report yet
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

hucknallred wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:26 am Crabbie reporting an acquittal, not seen any real report yet
T H-L's twitter post implies that it was his storming the hospital stunt.

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
carobee57
Swabby
Swabby

Post by carobee57 »

Mr White has posted some interesting videos on YouTube this week about his recent court troubles. Several police interviews about the events during which he remains as silent as a trapping monk while his lady friend Debbie sings like a canary. He comes across as a right charmer!
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

His most recent one was recorded in Southen Magistrates Court during verdict and sentencing. Unfortunately the audio is quite unintelligible. Looks like it was recorded, the transferred to a PC, then for Youtube he filmed the recording being played back.
The verdict at Southend Magistrates Court May 2022.
Bob White 13 Jan 2023
In the civil dispute between the buyer and seller of a house, myself and Debra Dudley were eventually charged with 3 offences. Criminal damage, using violence to secure entry and harassment without violence. There were 2 more allegations of blackmail and malicious communications, both of which were dropped by the CPS. The video is a recording of the verdict after a 2 day trial at Southend Magistrates Court in May 2021. Not a proper trial as the district judge acted as the judge, jury and executioner. We were both found guilty by the judge of 2 of the charges, using violence to secure entry and harassment without violence. After being found guilty the case was adjourned until the 17th June 2021 for probation reports before sentencing. On the 17th June 2021 I was sentenced to 20 weeks in prison and Debra Dudley was sentenced to 12 weeks in prison suspended for 2 years. There is a lot more to the story, but the previous videos will give people a good idea of what the case was about. I intend at some point to write a book about the whole drama and maybe making a video. While I was in prison I did write a lot of the story on paper, but there is a lot more to it which happened after sentencing and Debra Dudley walking free. I’ll leave it there for now.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Not a proper trial as the district judge acted as the judge, jury and executioner.
Probably because the charges are summary offences and only dealt with by magistrates. For non-British jurisdictions sort of like misdemeanours as opposed to felonies.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

In some more hot water?
No more posts from me until after the 27th of January. No idea how long after that it will be, we shall see. Laters. X
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

carobee57 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:36 pm Mr White has posted some interesting videos on YouTube this week about his recent court troubles. Several police interviews about the events during which he remains as silent as a trapping monk
Trapping monk, lol. Thanks, spellcheck!

Very poor interview approach by the lead cop though. Maybe he was frustrated, but that constant flow of rambling non-sequiturs didn't help anything. He wasn't even pausing to invite reply.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Looks like he's back in Magistrates Court on 27th, and proposing to defend with a bunch of Freeman rubbish ..
Here's something to think about. I'm using this as part of my next case on the 27th.
All Administrative Courts are unlawful;
“Actions which overthrow and subvert the laws and Constitution of the Kingdom and which would lead to the destruction of the Constitution are unlawful”. The case of R V Thistlewood (1820) established that “To destroy the Constitution of the country is an act of treason”.
To add: ‘Administrative Law’ (so called) forms no part of ‘the laws and usages of the realm’ –
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:52 am Looks like he's back in Magistrates Court on 27th, and proposing to defend with a bunch of Freeman rubbish ..
Here's something to think about. I'm using this as part of my next case on the 27th.
All Administrative Courts are unlawful;
“Actions which overthrow and subvert the laws and Constitution of the Kingdom and which would lead to the destruction of the Constitution are unlawful”. The case of R V Thistlewood (1820) established that “To destroy the Constitution of the country is an act of treason”.
To add: ‘Administrative Law’ (so called) forms no part of ‘the laws and usages of the realm’ –
What an odd little man. He has his quotes arse about tit, and doesn't prove his point at all. Thistlewood attempted an armed insurrection against the state by plotting to murder the Prime Minister and Cabinet. It was he who was executed for treason, not the other was around. Crabby should be careful which case law he cites lest the sentence of this court is that he will be taken from here to the place from whence you came and there be kept in close confinement until...
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Britannica's entry on Thistlewood could with some slight tweaks be describing a contemporary sovcit.
The son of a successful farmer, Thistlewood visited the United States and France and returned to England in 1794 obsessed with the idea that the first duty of a patriot was to overthrow the government. He served in the army briefly, then drifted rather aimlessly until December 1816, when he helped plan an uprising (the Spa Fields Riot) in which the Bank of England and the Tower of London were to be seized. After the rioters were dispersed, Thistlewood and another conspirator were arrested but were eventually acquitted. Thistlewood was imprisoned (1818–19), however, for issuing a challenge to a duel to the 1st Viscount Sidmouth, a former prime minister.
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Arthur-Thistlewood

Shame that challenging ministers to a duel seems to have gone out of fashion in favour of issuing magick letters or PCP's.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I reckon I could take Jacob Rees-Mogg in a fist fight but he might bring Nanny so I'll need back-up :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Update on his plans to sue the Police, looks like he splashed out for some legal advice. There doesn't seem to be a way to like to a specific Facebook post nowadays, but it includes the advice from barrister. Plus the usual bluster, their advice is wrong because "the barrister didn’t know the full story". Why would you take advice and not give your brief the full story?
I have a civil claim against Kent Police. I have a claim number and I am at the stage of the Particulars of Claim letter being served to the defendants solicitors and the County Court Claim Centre. I did have a solicitor dealing with my claim on a no win no fee arrangement, but after he got advice from a barrister he has decided not to take any further part in the claim.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"(A)fter he got advice from a barrister he has decided not to take any further part in the claim...."

In other words, Dimwit, this solicitor was told that your claim is certain to fail; and he doesn't want to ruin his reputation among his peers by offering your idiocies in court.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:04 am "(A)fter he got advice from a barrister he has decided not to take any further part in the claim...."

In other words, Dimwit, this solicitor was told that your claim is certain to fail; and he doesn't want to ruin his reputation among his peers by offering your idiocies in court.
I suspect it's more subtle than that. On the face of it, he's got a good case. A judge has already ruled that he was entitled to defend himself from the arresting police, so you'd think it was a slam dunk for between £500 and £3,000 depending on how long he was in custody. I think he'd fail at proving a malicious prosecution as the facts as presented to the CPS would appear to have justified a charge and the "wrongfulness" of the arrest required all the evidence to be heard in court. It was poor police training not a malicious act.

However, I suspect he wanted them to use FotLer bollocks and if they didn't want to lose their licence to practice then a swift bail out was required.