Where is the New Nonsense?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Where is the New Nonsense?

Post by HardyW »

notorial dissent wrote: ... scams are more or less based on intentional or actual function illiteracy, specifically the includes/states business or the deliberate misreading ...
... twisting and torturing words until they have a different meaning than the one in the dictionary, or that words ONLY have one meaning, which again comes down to illiteracy.
If you look at most of the posts on the 'replacement' goodf site, and there aren't many, they consist of one or two wannabe gurus doing just that. They call it 'research' but basically they are taking random statutes and looking for reusable definitions. They ignore the fact that a definition in one statute is effective only in that Act.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

They do the same thing here, find a definition they like that is specific to one statutes and then try and claim it applies somewhere else. Works every time too. :sarcasmon:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

morrand wrote: Oh, I don't know. Could be, I suppose. More likely it'll start with some notion that "debts contracted under EU law are void now that the UK is out of EU," and anyone trying to enforce those debts is committing treason, as imposing foreign law on British subjects under Magna Carta, and so on. There would be a nice continuity from the current foolishness into that.
That's nothing short of brilliant. :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

morrand wrote:Balderdash. A quick visit over to HMRC gives me this information:
You’ll need to send a tax return if, in the last tax year:
  • you were self-employed - you can deduct allowable expenses
  • you got £2,500 or more in untaxed income, for example from tips or renting out a property - contact the helpline if it was less than £2,500
Claiming tax relief

Fill in a tax return to claim money back from HMRC for:
  • donations to charity ....
  • work expenses over £2,500 - if they’re less and you don’t need to send a return for any other reason, contact the helpline instead
The point is that tax has already been deducted from your salary under PAYE, then the tax return might conceivably allow you to claim some of it back. Not as easy as just not paying in the first place.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Burnaby49 wrote:They called the two entities Principal (legal man) and Agent (natural man).
Ah, so that's where the common sovcit incantation NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT comes from. I always wondered where that came from.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

TheNewSaint wrote: Ah, so that's where the common sovcit incantation NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT comes from. I always wondered where that came from.
There is a common-law maxim that "Notice to agent is notice to principal," based on the theory that it's the agent's job to inform the principal of what the agent learns in the course of his job. So if a tenant of a rental property informs the on-site superintendent that there's a loose floorboard on the stairs, and someone later trips on that board and is injured, the nonresident landlord is liable for negligence because he was put on notice.

The converse-- that "notice to principal is notice to agent" is not the law anywhere except in SovCit's fevered imaginations.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:They called the two entities Principal (legal man) and Agent (natural man).
Ah, so that's where the common sovcit incantation NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT comes from. I always wondered where that came from.
Might just be an unrelated coincidence. The notice to principal/agent thing was big in the 3/5 letter bullshit that people like Chief Rock Sini General promoted years ago. The Fiscal Arbitrators came later and might have taken the principal/agent thing from that.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

ExiledScouser wrote:
Remember too that we are in the "silly season" (or should that be "unsilly") so don't worry, it'll all kick off again shortly!
Unbeknownst to us, it was already kicking off as this new thread was born. Wise words indeed Exiled Scouser.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
longdog

Post by longdog »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote: Ah, so that's where the common sovcit incantation NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT comes from. I always wondered where that came from.
There is a common-law maxim that "Notice to agent is notice to principal," based on the theory that it's the agent's job to inform the principal of what the agent learns in the course of his job. So if a tenant of a rental property informs the on-site superintendent that there's a loose floorboard on the stairs, and someone later trips on that board and is injured, the nonresident landlord is liable for negligence because he was put on notice.

The converse-- that "notice to principal is notice to agent" is not the law anywhere except in SovCit's fevered imaginations.
Strangely enough when I write to a named individual within an organisation I take it as read that I am addressing the organisation through their agent and they always seem to work on the same basis without being told. Mind you... I'm not a semi-literate oaf who fills his correspondence with fancy words wot I dont no the meening ov. Even my most vitriolic letters of complaint manage to stay polite and largely free of threats of imminent hanging, drawing and quartering :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

David Robinson

Thanks Colin....i've been getting battle wearly lately and there is something going on in the ethter, that is causing high pitched sounds in my ears...not sure if its just me but its bloody annoying.

David Robinson

Thanks Ian....I'll check the spelling ...my eyes are getting worse these days and i'm sure my brain is struggling more too...I find I have to correct more posts and that dyslexia is becoming more of an issue... sometimes I wish I didn't know whats going on knowledge can be quite a burden.
High pitched noise in the ears and changed eyesight are signs of high blood pressure. I'd go to the doctor if I were you Dave.

Dr Longdog.

There has been no charge for this service.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

longdog wrote:
David Robinson

Thanks Colin....i've been getting battle wearly lately and there is something going on in the ethter, that is causing high pitched sounds in my ears...not sure if its just me but its bloody annoying.
I think he should get that checked out, it may be tinnitus, in which case, good luck, as there is no cure...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote:
longdog wrote:
David Robinson

I think he should get that checked out, it may be tinnitus, in which case, good luck, as there is no cure...
With me it was hypertension. Both it and blurred eyesight went away once my BP went back down to the normal range.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Maybe the Scots will stumble on to something;

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/qbew ... he-law-707
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The closing statement sums it up nicely
I called Peter Nicholson—editor of the Journal of the Law Society of Scotland—to check the Sovereigns’ claims and find out whether their line of defense is just as ineffective as their freemen brothers’. He told me they're talking bullshit.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

aesmith wrote: I can't quite make up my mind about him, whether his Darling Buds of May type fantasy stories are all complete nonsense, or just mostly ALL nonsense.
put that right for you, aesmith. :)
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote:The closing statement sums it up nicely
I called Peter Nicholson—editor of the Journal of the Law Society of Scotland—to check the Sovereigns’ claims and find out whether their line of defense is just as ineffective as their freemen brothers’. He told me they're talking bullshit.
Please Steve, the issue isn't whether or not it's bullshit. It's always been bullshit. That's a given. 96 is your fix, three letter scheme, legal vs natural man, birth bonds, strawmen, WeRe Bank, it's all gibberish. But in the past there was always someone with a new blindingly stupid semi-original idea to keep the deluded masses engaged.

The issue is where the new nonsense is going to come from. The well of idiotic creativity has apparently dried up and once your Magna Carta fools get their asses kicked and Rheka is finally out what's going to provide you with entertainment? You've already tapped Canada dry for ideas, we have nothing left for you. We can only hope for a new Ceylon waiting in the wings with a new bag of tricks.

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Indeed , there isn't too much craziness gathering in the lines. On the other hand, we've got Rekha, Neelu and Crabbie's imminent implosions.

The 'white knights' are a possible source, although its rehashed LR junk.

What we need is a really viable scam . Preferably involving prom notes, non existent gold reserves or dodgy cheques.

Hmm......
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'd say they could come steal from us, but they've been doing that right along with spectacularly poor success and track record. Somehow an Englishman in an English court appealing to the UCC/Bill of Rights/Title26/etc doesn't strike me as horribly functional, possibly gives the judge a good laugh if he even figures for even bothers to figure out what they are on about.

Maybe they can find something in one of the old Palatines or peculiars that used to exist in England, now that would be entertaining, or maybe there is an old disused charter that was granted before Canada was Canada that the locals can find something useful in, something nice and juicy and Elizabethan or Jacobean, except, all of those would actually require some real, serious research, and lots of big daunting, not to mention confusing, words I would imagine they'd have problems with. Ah well, looks like it may get boring after all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Holy Grail of SovStupid is an Englishman, arguing in a UK courtroom, quoting the US Declaration of Independence. When I see that,,, well, I dunno what I'll do, but I'm sure its coming eventually.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

notorial dissent wrote:I'd say they could come steal from us, but they've been doing that right along with spectacularly poor success and track record. Somehow an Englishman in an English court appealing to the UCC/Bill of Rights/Title26/etc doesn't strike me as horribly functional, ...
I've no idea what "Title26" is, so can't comment, but what's the objection to appealing to the Bill of Rights?
Wikipedia maintains that the Bill of Rights is further accompanied by Magna Carta, the Petition of Right, the Habeas Corpus Act 1679 and the Parliament Acts 1911 and 1949 as some of the basic documents of the uncodified British constitution. Quite convincing, except of course that Wikipedia is probably run by the Rothschilds, and those two Parliament Acts are treasonous.
As for quoting the UCC well that's plain daft, in any courtroom, anywhere in the world, ever.