Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Meet the Dragons

Post by Pox »

JimUk1 wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
JimUk1 wrote: Update - 12:04. 4 gentlemen with maps turn up looking lost asking where everyone is.
Gentlemen? That wouldn't be them, then.
Absolutely. And I do confess to assuming based on what I heard that they were "The Dragons".

They could also have been away football fans since Chester are at home today.

None the less, the 'constitution awareness' never took place, and I am glad as the atmosphere was pleasant in town this afternoon especially with the snow and such.

Those idiots would have spoilt it.
I spotted them - they were at The Cross.
6 or 7 of them with a megaphone, trying to hand out British constitution leaflets.
Next to them was a group dressed as Father Christmas and a Rudolph.
Nobody was taking any notice of them, they weren't taking any notice of the multiple Father Christmases and Rudolph either, come to think of it!
When I passed a second time, the racist ones said to about 3 of them 'Go and get your shopping done'.
Maybe the prime reason to come to Chester was to do some Christmas shopping?
Du Hast
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Du Hast »

Daddy Dragon is now giving permission for people to rise up and fight! "This is now a full on call to arms!"

You are AUTHORISED by OUR Constitution to TAKE BACK CONTROL.
The time for talking is OVER, you have listened to gutless trolls (collaborators, traitors), to a treasonous parliament, Parliament has a standing army, the Police "armed" against the people. Parliament has disarmed the population.
They Parliament (MPs) are responsible with the legal system (Judges) for the systematic destruction of OUR Country England.
You have been conned, lied too, imprisoned, fined and robbed of goods, starved of food, dignity and all self-respect, you have stood by and watched your children and women being systematically raped and beaten, while the "standing army" of parliament protects those who allowed it to happen. Parliament. Your enemy is NOT Islam or the EU it is Parliament, MPs, Police and all those including the mainstream media that have conspired against the English.
There is only ONE solution left, RISE UP and regain your dignity and respect for OUR nation, RISE up and TAKE BACK CONTROL.
1. You impeached Her Majesty in 2001 (ignored)
2. You voted in the largest national democratic vote ever seen in the UK (the second referendum, June 23rd 2016). They said "we will implement what you decide". (ignored and betrayed)
3. They have ignored the Judicial Reviews to an unlawful Judiciary (the high court)
4. They have arrested myself for lawful and legally petitioning the Queen.
All Peaceful LAWFUL means have been exhausted. The Maxim of our Constitution now affords you the God Given Right to TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY. You are authorised by OUR CONSTITUTION to psychically TAKE BACK CONTROL.
!. You have these rights to TAKE BACK CONTROL from our ancestors who FOUGHT and DIED for them. Whilst they look down from above at their family being raped and beaten.
Every man who says it is NOT time, stand aside you cowards YOU will be dealt with after.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

1. You impeached Her Majesty in 2001 (ignored)
4. They have arrested myself for lawful and legally petitioning the Queen.
Kind of makes you wonder why he's petitioning the Queen if she was impeached sixteen years ago.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rosy

Post by rosy »

Du Hast wrote:Daddy Dragon is now giving permission for people to rise up and fight! "This is now a full on call to arms!"
<snippity~>
2. You voted in the largest national democratic vote ever seen in the UK (the second referendum, June 23rd 2016). They said "we will implement what you decide". (ignored and betrayed)
Hardly ignored - it's all going ahead. Or did this dunderhead think we'd be able to just leave the EU the day after the vote?
Du Hast wrote: The Maxim of our Constitution now affords you the God Given Right to TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY. You are authorised by OUR CONSTITUTION to psychically TAKE BACK CONTROL.
!.
Aha, they are going to sit round a table and hold a séance.

"Are you there, John Lackland? Knock once for yes, twice for no. What was it like when you lost the Duchy of Normandy, and please can we avoid paying our debts?"
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

He may have meant 'psychoticly'.
Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

I think he should be referred to a physicatrist.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

rosy wrote:
Du Hast wrote:Daddy Dragon is now giving permission for people to rise up and fight! "This is now a full on call to arms!"
<snippity~>
Hardly ignored - it's all going ahead. Or did this dunderhead think we'd be able to just leave the EU the day after the vote?
Of course that's what he expected. He's a magik user, believes in magik wurdz, so therefore things should happen instantly.
Du Hast wrote: The Maxim of our Constitution now affords you the God Given Right to TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY. You are authorised by OUR CONSTITUTION to psychically TAKE BACK CONTROL.
!.
Sure you are, just exactly where in this "Constitution" does it say that? Is that in the speshul loony toon edition?
Aha, they are going to sit round a table and hold a séance.

"Are you there, John Lackland? Knock once for yes, twice for no. What was it like when you lost the Duchy of Normandy, and please can we avoid paying our debts?"
The fact that he's barmy as all get out just adds an extra special little touch.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Pox wrote: I spotted them - they were at The Cross.
6 or 7 of them with a megaphone, trying to hand out British constitution leaflets.
Nobody was taking any notice of them, they weren't taking any notice of the multiple Father Christmases and Rudolph either, come to think of it!
When I passed a second time, the racist ones said to about 3 of them 'Go and get your shopping done'.
It's like Dire Straits' "Industrial Disease" come to life.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

2. You voted in the largest national democratic vote ever seen in the UK (the second referendum, June 23rd 2016). ...
Turnout was certainly respectable, at 72.2% (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referendu ... referendum)

But lower than the General Elections for 1992 (77.7%), 1987 (75.3%), 1979 (76%), 1974 (72.8% & 78.8%), 1966 (75.8%), 1964 (77.1%), 1959 (78.7%), 1955 (76.8%), 1951 (82.6%), 1950 (83.9%). (http://www.ukpolitical.info/Turnout45.htm)
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Pox wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
Gentlemen? That wouldn't be them, then.
Absolutely. And I do confess to assuming based on what I heard that they were "The Dragons".

They could also have been away football fans since Chester are at home today.

None the less, the 'constitution awareness' never took place, and I am glad as the atmosphere was pleasant in town this afternoon especially with the snow and such.

Those idiots would have spoilt it.
I spotted them - they were at The Cross.
Maybe the prime reason to come to Chester was to do some Christmas shopping?
I do remember the scantly clad ladies dressed as Ms Claus at the cross, but I took a sharp left onto the rows from Northgate to have a quiet in the Boot.

Can't believe I missed the greatest constitutional awareness day on my own door step!

They couldn't even get the location correct!

I presume the guy whom plays the puppet to Elvis songs was getting more attention then the racists ones?

Awful lot of Spanish people at the market yesterday too (more than 7), so does that make the racists ones a minority yesterday? :haha:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Well that showed the people of Chester what a force the Dragons are

https://www.facebook.com/joel.taylor.33 ... 872952658/
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

letissier14 wrote:Well that showed the people of Chester what a force the Dragons are

Yep can honestly say everyone in town is talking about what a success this was!

Plus the fact they weren't even outside the actual cathedral.

That area of Chester is notorious for drunks and buskers to congregate.

There is also a high level of EU workers in Chester thanks to Airbus UK being based there so I doubt anyone took any noticed of their racist bollocks.

A wasted day for the racists morons in reality!
Pox

Post by Pox »

letissier14 wrote:Well that showed the people of Chester what a force the Dragons are

The people of Chester have a long history of dealing with the Welsh (dragons).
I confess that I did watch the video, but only to see if I could spot myself walking past.
Sadly, I don't appear - my ten minutes of fame are yet to come, seemingly.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Pox wrote: I confess that I did watch the video, but only to see if I could spot myself walking past.
Excellent. You're the new Bones!
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

I really do think that Graham has finally, completely lost the plot with his 'call to arms'. Who is he talking to? Not the followers of PLD, certainly after the FB slanging match last week. Not his fellow White Pendragons, even fewer of whom seem willing to turn up than the adherents to the philosophy of Dreary Dave. Ah, an army of one. But this may soon become even smaller.

He looks & sounds like he's about to burst a blood-vessel or two in some of his recent rants. Could it be that the success of the Chester event has tipped him over the edge? Not that it is in my nature to wish any ill-will to a fellow human being, but this racist buffoon is an exception. Committal to a mental institution can't be far off.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I do remember the scantly clad ladies dressed as Ms Claus at the cross, but I took a sharp left onto the rows from Northgate to have a quiet in the Boot.
Sad story. You were guzzling in the Boot while history was being made just down from your doorstep. If you'd chosen the Victoria you would have heard them.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pox

Post by Pox »

Philistine wrote:
Pox wrote: I confess that I did watch the video, but only to see if I could spot myself walking past.
Excellent. You're the new Bones!
Sad, but true.
What has happened to Bones I wonder?
Pox

Post by Pox »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Sad story. You were guzzling in the Boot while history was being made just down from your doorstep. If you'd chosen the Victoria you would have heard them.
The ones that I saw were men, and they weren't scantily clad - it was very cold yesterday (you can see them on the video).
So - maybe you saw a different group or you should have gone to specsavers!
* For our overseas readers, please Google 'should have gone to specsavers '.
Other search engines are available.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Pox wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
The ones that I saw were men, and they weren't scantily clad - it was very cold yesterday (you can see them on the video).
So - maybe you saw a different group or you should have gone to specsavers!
* For our overseas readers, please Google 'should have gone to specsavers '.
Other search engines are available.
Maybe.

It was about 12:30 when I walked passed and it was definitely two women dressed as Miss Claus outfit offering g out flyers.

Maybe I should have gone to the Victoria, but I have to visit a Yorkshire company watering hole. Show some support an all that.
Pox

Post by Pox »

I trust your judgement re male female.

Must have been a different group.
We probably passed each other, without knowing it. Small world!