Mark Quaile Loses His Farm - Goes Full Freeman

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Re: Mark Quaile Loses His Farm - Goes Full Freeman

Post by BBFlatt »

Now, now, let us remember that they also serve who but mess and hump.
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Footloose52 wrote:7th Para RHA exists, it is the primary artillery support unit for 16 Air Assault Unit. It is currently based in Colchester, and has served in Cyprus, Kosovo, Sierra Leone and Afghanistan amongst other campaigns.
I wonder what Mr. Quaile did in the 7th Para. He might have been in their Mess Kit Repair platoon, or might have been assigned to hump around the gear for the real paratroopers.
That's a bit uncalled for. However stupid and ridiculous he's being now, there's a fair chance he's seen some proper nasty situations in his time. Maybe just stick to what's he's up to now.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Indeed, and Mr Quaile's facebook connections seem too largely revolve around his military mates. Which is perfectly okay, but it's striking that most of them have moved on to stable lives and careers while he doesn't seem to have achieved anything at all since leaving the forces many years ago. Very sad, especially as he has a family relying upon him.
There's definitely a minority of ex-forces personnel for whom the time they spent in the forces, even just a couple of years, seems to be the principle defining aspect of their lives. I can think of one guy (I avoid like the plague) who was in the navy for about a year before he was discharged some ten years ago who just won't fucking shut-up about it. It's the only thing he ever talks about and to listen to him you'd think he was a vice admiral in charge of naval tactics rather than an ordinary seaman in charge of emptying the bins or whatever it was he did.

While I have nothing but respect for the men who fought and often died to free the world of fascism in WW2 the idea that somebody who volunteers for military service automatically becomes a 'hero' or becomes entitled to special treatment after discharge grates on me. How is an ex-corporal from the pay corps with responsibility for biros any more worthy of praise for his service to the nation than a fireman, a nurse or postman?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

BBFlatt wrote:Now, now, let us remember that they also serve who but mess and hump.
True; but I'm betting that Marky Boy wants us to think that he is a rough, tough, gen-yoo-wine paratrooper.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
BBFlatt wrote:Now, now, let us remember that they also serve who but mess and hump.
True; but I'm betting that Marky Boy wants us to think that he is a rough, tough, gen-yoo-wine paratrooper.
No, to be fair to him I've seen no macho comments about battle and bloodshed, no threats of violence. He only talks about the camraderie, with pride and affection for his unit. Which is air-deployed artillery, incidentally - not the same as the combat paras.

I agree with others above, there is no basis to mock him for his service. He is a sad and silly fool, but not a Walt (see https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/).
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Served In HM Forces 7th Parachute Regt RHA.
Does the Royal Horse Artillery have parachute regiments? I have a vision of air dropped horses and riders that brings to mind the airborne dashounds of the Fighting 699th, too good to check the actual facts.
Not dachshunds, but all whimsy aside the USAF had actual parachuting dogs that were dropped into Berlin during the Berlin Airlift.

Also, their are quite a few US Army Calvalry units that are Airborne Units and still referred to as Horse Calvalry Bttn.and such.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote:Also, their are quite a few US Army Calvalry units that are Airborne Units and still referred to as Horse Calvalry Bttn.and such.
The British army does the same where cavalry units have become armoured units. I'm told the command to disembark from an AFV is "dismount" in some regiments.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
markquaile
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by markquaile »

So this is how f.... low you can get! You all then like playing with yourselves. You see i know why this is up. Get a life! on which you all obviously, don't have. Facts dickheads. Now i will be going for defamatory!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

markquaile wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:35 pm So this is how f.... low you can get! You all then like playing with yourselves. You see i know why this is up. Get a life! on which you all obviously, don't have. Facts dickheads. Now i will be going for defamatory!
Well good luck with that, if it is successful as everything else you have tried (I presume by your colourful language, you are the person in question) we will have another “winning” freeman to discuss.

Also, welcome to the forum-

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/absolute ... ark-quaile
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

markquaile wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:35 pm So this is how f.... low you can get! You all then like playing with yourselves. You see i know why this is up. Get a life! on which you all obviously, don't have. Facts dickheads. Now i will be going for defamatory!
Welcome Mark, always good to have the subject of the thread join the conversation. Can you explain to us what exactly is defamitory? What facts are we lacking? Are we all mistaken, did your arguements convince any court and are you back on the farm, if not, why not?

Again, welcome, hoping to hear more from you about your legal theories, and this defamation you speak of
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

If Mark Quaile is really going to be "going for defamatory", I wonder how he will ever raise the money to file suit in all of the necessary jurisdictions -- including in the US, where the law is not leaning in his favor.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

As someone who has been in the same situation as Private Eye and has been sent a solicitor's letter from a multi-national corporation accusing me of libel, I'll chuck in my pennyworth.

It is one of the lesser known facts that English libel laws have a reverse presumption of guilt. The person being accused is assumed to be guilty. However, it is an absolute defense to respond with the comments being factually correct.

I refer me learned forum subscribers to Arkell v. Pressdram. It worked for me!!! :D
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Welcome to the forum Mark.

Now that you’re here why not tell us your story. You might consider us a mite unfair to criticise folk who use ‘unconventional’ forms when seeking legal redress but that’s because they have an almost 100% failure rate.

That’s what this part of this particular forum seeks to do; highlight the folly of using freeman woo peadled on the university of the internet and in the college of You Tube, demonstrate the very real dangers in listening to and acting upon half baked theories espoused by a smooth talking guru and if, by doing so we can put off someone from bringing ruin upon themselves then job done.

If you can verifiably show that your approach to court and the legal world resulted in victory then please enlighten me, I won’t bite.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Dear Mark, sending my private messages that I don’t find the least bit intimidating won’t work.

You’re on an open forum so if you want whatever debunked, please post here on an open forum.
Really. Let's meet! A debunking team. You have to true facts and I'm going for you all. You can post whatever you like a dickhead! Didn't take long to find you out.

I don’t respond to PM....so post here and let everyone see.
longdog

Post by longdog »

When threatening legal action for 'defamatory!' it's traditional not to employ gratuitous abuse as, apart from anything else, it's also a defence against an action for 'defamatory!'.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
markquaile
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by markquaile »

Just on the last note here. Ministry of Justice UK. Get a life. I'll have it removed from the site. Or do you control this as well? Quatloosia Publishing LLC -- Legal Issues! Think that says it all really. Don't bite with small-minded low lives!
longdog

Post by longdog »

markquaile wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:44 pm Just on the last note here. Ministry of Justice UK. Get a life. I'll have it removed from the site. Or do you control this as well? Quatloosia Publishing LLC -- Legal Issues! Think that says it all really. Don't bite with small-minded low lives!
Would you like to try that again in comprehensible English?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

"Are you under your oath today" says Mark Quaile who is more than a little aggressive to the police and High Court Enforcement Officers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRmNdXi5u9Y
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

He Who Knows wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:18 pm "Are you under your oath today" says Mark Quaile who is more than a little aggressive to the police and High Court Enforcement Officers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRmNdXi5u9Y
Well that went well.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

markquaile, doing his best imitation of a three-year-old, reported every post in this thread. It took four mouse clicks to delete them. markquaile can no longer report posts. If he doesn't grow up, he's gone.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume