Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:11 pm Brace yourself Canada...
Jacquie Phoenix

I am tiered and worn out I miss the ones I love and I am ready to go.
Jacquie Phoenix
That is a fundraiser I'd contribute to, but I get the feeling if she does do one the cash won't be going to Air Canada if there is a Booze Buster in town.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I thought she applied a five finger discount in off-licences.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:35 pm I thought she applied a five finger discount in off-licences.
Where is the Q laughing Emoji when you need it? Ah there we go :haha:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Like death and taxes, it was inevitable. When she went batshit apocalyptical it was obvious the whole thing was finally collapsing, albeit months after I'd anticipated.

One positive note from a British Columbia perspective. She's an Alberta girl so she's their problem. However that court decision put her and her prospective suckers on notice that the courts won't tolerate her antics in her home province so she may be finished there too. While Edmonton is just a short flight from Vancouver the sovereign idiots in B.C. have been so badly burned (even that irrepressible rascal Dean Kory has been silent for years) that I can't see her getting any traction here either.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Good grief, does she actually think Canadian (sic) Geese are visiting from Canada?
Well, one little Canada Goose was for sure, although I'm not sure she was as friendly as claimed.
/sorry eh
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Since I can't be bothered to join the website I don't have any idea what's going on in Jacquie's absence but the stats indicate not much.
No new posts today

8 in the last month

44,262 total members
+ 28 in the last week

Created 2 years ago
44,262 members in two years indicates more or less 1,800 new members a month. Now they seem down to about a hundred.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:50 am Since I can't be bothered to join the website I don't have any idea what's going on in Jacquie's absence but the stats indicate not much.
The FB group requires post approval, all the other admins have long since lost interest, so noting is posted.
Frank Cadman was the only one approving & moderating, by turning off comments. He removed himself as a mod right after she went all Radio Rental.

She is alive & well on Telegram though, this recent snapshot sums up the state of that, look at the posts & usernames.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I like Paul from Deal's disappointment that the council haven't put his name in all caps so he can't use that line of argument to be a freeloading parasite. Nothing worse for these loons than a pre-pissed-on bonfire.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Eaststander
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Eaststander »

I check in from time to time on the Facebook of our old friend DonnaLee of the family Andrews. She used to be a pretty straightforward anti vax/lockdown kind of gal, but in recent months has started developing her skill set (by day she manages a laundromat in Milton Keynes).

She has just come out of her second FB jail stint, and she is madder than ever.
Some of you may remember a recent video she posted from her bath. She subsequently seemed to have second thoughts and deleted it and seemed to have disciplined herself to keep the finger away from the record button. However, emboldened by swigging from a can of M&S cocktail, she is now at it again.

It is instructive to see how she is dipping her toes in to all types of conspiracy and Q-type rubbish, and it is clear from her language that most of her stuff comes from US sites. From what she says, she is not (or claims not to be) paying her council tax and water bills. She has also lost her driving licence I think, though it is difficult to be sure amongst all the ranting. Sorry, not sure how to link, but check it out! WARNING: the language is appalling.
Eaststander
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Eaststander »

Eaststander wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:34 am I check in from time to time on the Facebook of our old friend DonnaLee of the family Andrews. She used to be a pretty straightforward anti vax/lockdown kind of gal, but in recent months has started developing her skill set (by day she manages a laundromat in Milton Keynes).

She has just come out of her second FB jail stint, and she is madder than ever.
Some of you may remember a recent video she posted from her bath. She subsequently seemed to have second thoughts and deleted it and seemed to have disciplined herself to keep the finger away from the record button. However, emboldened by swigging from a can of M&S cocktail, she is now at it again.

It is instructive to see how she is dipping her toes in to all types of conspiracy and Q-type rubbish, and it is clear from her language that most of her stuff comes from US sites. From what she says, she is not (or claims not to be) paying her council tax and water bills. She has also lost her driving licence I think, though it is difficult to be sure amongst all the ranting. Sorry, not sure how to link, but check it out! WARNING: the language is appalling.
Ha! And guess what? She probably woke up this morning with a hangover, and thought better of it. It’s now gone. Sorry you missed it!
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Eaststander wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:34 am From what she says, she is not (or claims not to be) paying her council tax and water bills.
To be fair, in the UK you cannot be disconnected for non-payment of water bills. The financial consequences can still be bad (credit rating, county court judgements etc) but you will still be supplied with water.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Eaststander wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:34 am I check in from time to time on the Facebook of our old friend DonnaLee of the family Andrews. She used to be a pretty straightforward anti vax/lockdown kind of gal, but in recent months has started developing her skill set (by day she manages a laundromat in Milton Keynes).
I too have kept a weather eye on her in the hope that she might come up with something original entertaining. Although she managed to get her collar felt in company with Piers Corbyn there's been little to show that she's anything more than an echo chamber for "Conspiracy Theory of the Day".

She did mangage to incur the wrath of the Common Law Play Court:
TheRambler wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:10 pm It appears that all is not well in the world of the People's Play Court. The old harridan, Donnalee Ofthefamily Andrews

https://www.facebook.com/donnalee.andrews.186

Has incurred the displeasure of Good King John Smith himself:

https://media.commonlawcourt.com/Videos ... A_u8xPWE3E

A judgement has been obtained against Guardians 300

https://guardians300.com/
But the fireworks appear to have fizzled on that one. However still worth watching (although her videos are excruciating!) she might still come up with a world class meltdown. Well, a Vauxhall Conference standard one anyway.

TheRambler
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The festive season has seen the ghost of PLD past rear her head after a long period of silence.

Wishing everyone a cheery “treasons greetings and a hanging New Year” the turd that is Jackie Feenix had finally floated to the surface.

Interesting that, like a diver coming up for air she made a swift post then immediately turned off commenting and slunk off again, whereabouts unknown. I suppose if you followed her exhortations to occupy places (Edinburgh Castle comes to mind) and were left looking foolish and a bit deranged you might not be in a Christmassy frame of mind towards her. But tis the season to extend good wishes without ill-will, frivolity or vexation. And all of that guff.

But I’m guessing the former PLD’rs are too busy slagging off those choosing vaccinations whilst promoting illiterate and baseless conspiracy theories.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Maybe, just maybe (dare I even think it?) we may be rid of her if she's planning to stay in England. At least until the authorities eventually nab her.

Money must be an issue. She's been living off the generosity of her idiot followers but I assume that's dried up and she should have lost her Alberta AISH income by now.

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Honestly, right now we have no knowledge of her personal circumstances or where she is living (Alberta or UK). She hasn't posted on her personal page for months now and various PLD types here in Alberta haven't mentioned anything. Usually at the end of the year I stalk various freedumbers and she goes into the "missing in action" category. One I have located, my old friend Ty Griffiths, I may stir the pot a little just to annoy him.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Couple of people wondering where the money has gone. Although reading between the lines the people questioning don't appear to have made any contribution themselves ..
Joanne Balmer Taylor
We’re is Jacquie now ? Did she get the money for the caravan then disappear ? Was the caravan given back to the people like promised. X
Bobby Scarlett
Joanne Balmer Taylor I don't think one was ever bought. a perfectly servicable caravan can be had for £1000 - 1500 on Gumtree. I think there was more than that in the pot. No idea what happened to the money that was raised for it. Same with the Gofundme money that was raised to create some sort of memorial to David Robinson. That seems to have vanished into the ether too.
Joanne Balmer Taylor
Bobby Scarlett oh so money gone Jacquie gone 🤯 she high jacked the group robbed everyone like me and
Penny Lane said she was doing yet we got called all kinds for doubting her x
Bobby Scarlett
Joanne Balmer Taylor Well, I don't know that. It might have been given back to the contributors. We just don't know.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I was reading them yesterday and couldn't help but wonder why the ban-hammer hadn't descended. Even my "friend" Paddy Ossett has managed to post some common sense and not get banned.

I'm starting to wonder if the whole group is now orphaned when it comes to admins and the fascist reign of terror has come to an end.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

longdog wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:53 am I was reading them yesterday and couldn't help but wonder why the ban-hammer hadn't descended. Even my "friend" Paddy Ossett has managed to post some common sense and not get banned.

I'm starting to wonder if the whole group is now orphaned when it comes to admins and the fascist reign of terror has come to an end.
Were these replies on her "Treasons Greetings" post? In which case they have all gone as she's turned off commenting for that post.

Edit- she appears to have turned off commenting for pretty much every post there. Obviously the tyranny was just taking a few days off and has returned with a fresh ban hammer.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

YiamCross wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:06 pmWere these replies on her "Treasons Greetings" post? In which case they have all gone as she's turned off commenting for that post.
They appeared as responses to the "I shot this brilliant interview with you Jacquie. Here it is, finally edited" post from Ash Mahmood.
CLICK

I don't see "comments disabled" on any of the recent posts, in fact there's a space right there where I could add a reply. Not that I'm going to.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

aesmith wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:23 pm
I don't see "comments disabled" on any of the recent posts, in fact there's a space right there where I could add a reply. Not that I'm going to.
Definitely the "Treasons Greetings" post and her video from Glastonbury shows as JP has disabled comments for this post. There's a post above it on my screen from August which just says "This is an empty post" with a recent comment made on Sunday by someone called Penny Lane saying "still scamming????" which I imagine will not be there for much longer.

Maybe it's because I'm not a member of the group, who knows the ways and mysteries of Meta FaceBook?