Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by wserra »

longdog wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:31 amActually... Why not join us here where you don't have a block button to fall back on when things get tough.
And where, while we do have one, we never use it on anyone who keeps things halfway civil.

In fact, we like nutcases to show up and prove that they're, well, nutcases.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by hucknallred »

Let's see how this goes down.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Hi Stephanie, or is it Danielle really?

longdog

Post by longdog »

Poor old Frank seems to be descending further into the realms of full blown Brigade 77 paranoia...
Frank Cadman

Stephanie Rivers comes to something when our own taxes, are used to hire our own nationals, to diss their own constitution. Doesn't matter what number, squadron or rank they are, they are traitors to our constitution.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:24 am Poor old Frank seems to be descending further into the realms of full blown Brigade 77 paranoia...
Frank Cadman

Stephanie Rivers comes to something when our own taxes, are used to hire our own nationals, to diss their own constitution. Doesn't matter what number, squadron or rank they are, they are traitors to our constitution.
Oh the irony. I may have to send in another profile.
Complaining about taxes being spent, when he has posted his letters from HMRC because....
He hasn't paid his tax.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Franny in action,
longdog

Post by longdog »

When you can't be arsed to look up the legal definition of treason and think it means doing anything you don't like.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

longdog wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:33 am When you can't be arsed to look up the legal definition of treason and think it means doing anything you don't like.
We have that a lot, in the US, where the legal definition is writen into our Constitution (Article III, Section 3).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Jacquie's back!
Jacquie Phoenix
Admin April 5 at 1:44 AM
I'm Back, back in the Saddle Again....
Suprise I have something big coming your way
And throwing her weight around ...
Jacquie Phoenix
Admin
Enough is enough People.
Either go ask for the books or leave the group.
Bobby Scarlett if you note the fundraiser was for the Redress Tour. The offer for the Caravan was to make things easier for me ON the Road during the Tour !
We did Not raise enough money for the Caravan so the money was used to cover my expenses while on the road. Food hotels trains etc. For the Redress Tour.
When the Tour was over the fundraiser was closed and all Reciepts were turn in to the David's PLD accountant !
I am sick and tired of these stupid allegations started by fake supporters of PLD. Go bug the accountant and ask for the books and stop bugging me over stupid shit.
Jacquie Phoenix
Admin
Ok people this needs stop or I will start removing group members who continue to post off topic bs !
This group is about fighting for your Freedom using Article 61 !
This is NOT an anti covid or anti Vax group.
Members who post about those issues are putting this group at RISK !
Stop it or you Will be Removed without warning !
Got it
longdog

Post by longdog »

When the Tour was over the fundraiser was closed and all Reciepts were turn in to the David's PLD accountant !
Given that Dead Dave never had a pot to piss in I can only assume this is a Common Law Accountant or an entirely imaginary one. I assume she hasn't named him or her.

Also... I'm not entirely sure her saying she spent money donated for a caravan on booze expenses lets her off the hook very much.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Jacquie Phoenix
Admin April 5 at 1:44 AM
I'm Back, back in the Saddle Again....
Suprise I have something big coming your way
Ooh, exciting! Is it by any chance another opportunity to send money to Jacquie Lameduck?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:17 am Ooh, exciting! Is it by any chance another opportunity to send money to Jacquie Lameduck?
She claims not, after all ...
Jacquie Phoenix
Author Admin
Nelson Munce I don't care about money it's all FAKE anyway
Unless "don't care" refers to her spending all the worthless fiat currency that was donated before.

The group seems to be in lockdown now,
Posting in this group is temporarily paused
An admin paused new posts in this group. Only admins can post. Everyone in the group can comment and react to existing content.
Most posts have commenting turned off. I'm not sure why some say "Jacquie Phoenix" turned off comments, and some say "an admin". Admins are JP, David Robinson, and one "Darrell King", whoever he is.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

and one "Darrell King", whoever he is
Don't you speak SovCit? That obviously means "Da Real King," not that phony usurper, HRH.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:24 pm
and one "Darrell King", whoever he is
Don't you speak SovCit? That obviously means "Da Real King," not that phony usurper, HRH.
I am imagining an updated Huckleberry Finn, in which - rather than flimflam artists the Duke and the Dauphin - our young protagonists meet SovCit luminaries Jacquie Phoenix and Da Real King.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Answers on a postcard please..
Feenix wrote:Practical Lawful Dissent International

Jacquie Phoenix
Admin

Attention group members. Please be cautious of where you get your Article 61 information.
Protecting the People from the ruling elite is no easy task. I sometimes have to be ruthless in my approach when defending your freedoms. I know that I'm not the most liked person on the planet nor do I want to be.
However the information we teach here is vital information that was removed from our education system back in the 50's and 60's

Constitutional Law is very different from what the legal system we have been taught.
We all have a Sovereign choice so I can't make you trust me I can't make you learn the information from this group I can't make you seize the buildings to end this war.

Those are choices only you can make.

I will say this we are fighting a world wide war that means it takes war strategies to fight this war. There needs to be a level of secrecy esspescaily when the enemy has control of all forms of communication with your army.
People attacked me for not publicly announcing dates and locations for Redress Day not for one second realising we needed full secrecy. I protect the group from opposion and I get attacked for preventing infiltration.
I get it we aren't trained in the art of war. That's fine I am. I put in the work I studied the material extensively. 18 to 20 hours a day.

Tutoring sessions, reading the evidence, watching the videos, testing the process with police and courts,
While doing that I was using the process on the highest levels of Government.
This was the first 2 years under Oath.

Those people who don't like how I look or something I say tend to think they know better than me. Yet they don't have the 18 to 20 hours a day to study nor do they have a grasp on the information and most of all they don't have a plan to save you.
This is where I have to clear up some very dangerous missinfermation by one such person as of late.
What is National Security ?

National Security is to protect a Nation.
For example it is a matter of National Security that we take the Oath and Seize the Buildings.

What is Treason ?

Any Forien prince power or entity having any say in our laws or governance without us first being defeated in open battle. Treason is the Death of a Nation.
The FCO 30/1048 was
Treasonously hid from the public for 30 years because it openly discusses the loss of our National Sovereignty. The Death of a Nation.

This was Not a matter of National Security it Was Treason !
I have come across a lot of misinformation while fighting this war but none as dangerous as this.
So please if your going to trust your children's future in another's hands please at least make sure they know the material and they aren't misleading you to defend the very crimes committed against you.
longdog

Post by longdog »

...testing the process with police and courts...
See also: Testing a parachute...

Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

Some of you old farts must remember learning about the effectiveness of Article 61 and your Constitutional right to chose Sovereignty at school up until the '60s right?

Also if the enemy controls all your means of communication with your own army it's probably time to pack it up and chuck in the towel. But idk, I'm not trained in the art of war.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm not sure I really see the relevance of what is or is not taught at school given that most of the PLDers show very little sign of ever having attended one.

I seem to recall that Magnum Carte D'or 1215 was covered in history lessons although not in any great depth. I'm pretty sure the 'fact' of it being an immutable law that bound the nation in perpetuity wasn't covered. Was this 'fact' covered up by the treasonously traitorous paid shills of the teaching profession or not covered at all because it's complete bollocks? Who can say?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The FCO 30/1048 was Treasonously hid from the public for 30 years
FCO 30/1048 was a briefing paper about the UK joining the EEC as was. Even assuming that it was the work of a traitorous cabal scheming to get the UK into the EEC, surely the fact that we've now left the EU means that their dastardly plan has been foiled?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:47 pm
...testing the process with police and courts...
See also: Testing a parachute...
Captured in glorious 108p video by the boffins at British Pathe, long before modern kids had TikTok -

(Trigger warning - we didn't flinch from filming splatted forriners back in those days. Nothing gratuitous or graphic, but he made quite a dent)
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.