Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by longdog »

Another bit of legal genius is offered up by Robert "Everything is going to plan" White for someone who's being threatened by HMRC...

Robert White

Mark if they send it by email tell them you want it in the post, in braille and a different language.
Scenario 1: HMRC say "Piss off... You've already shown you can read and write the printed word without problems and we'll take this as further evidence of possibly criminal obstruction".

Scenario 2: HMRC send all further correspondence in a form he can't actually read.

Genius.... Sheer genius. :sarcasmon:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote:Scenario 1: HMRC say "Piss off... You've already shown you can read and write the printed word without problems and we'll take this as further evidence of possibly criminal obstruction".

Scenario 2: HMRC send all further correspondence in a form he can't actually read.

Genius.... Sheer genius. :sarcasmon:
That and don't give away that you or your kids live in Leeds. https://breezeleeds.org/about-breeze/breezecard
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

Footloose52 wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Roy's "success" (!!1!!) detector gland is malfunctioning today.
Roy Begg‎Practical Lawful Dissent.
1 hr · Winner winner chicken dinner

In other words the debt collector stage is over so the next step is straight to court and then the bailiffs get involved. Mind you that could just be Rossendales again as they have been High Court Bailiffs since 2010.
Dawn Tolmie

I wonder if it will get sent to another debt collection company.

Robert White

It won't matter the result will be the same so long as you don't give in. If it's hard work for them they always give up.
That man has more front than Woolworths... Once had.

"They will always give up" says the man who was declared bankrupt by the people who 'always give up'. And not one of them challenges him :shrug:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Brian's a bit upset with HMRC
BrIan Varney
UPDATE .....Just noticed what the imposters have done. They have decreased my tax free allowance by a couple of thousand pounds. Dirty tricks.
Yes Brian, that's what they do, they change your tax code to recover unpaid tax!
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Over on PLD I have noticed David Cooper asking a lot of questions (resurchin’ on that guvurnmunt) and is a fine example of how these idiots, well think-
There is some very important legal information that all of you should be aware of.

Parliament is supposed to work on checks and balances - the voting system - but once one party has an absolute majority there is nothing that one can do to stop them from doing exactly what they want.

These three rules that govern Parliament are as follows - think about them:

(1) Parliament is the supreme law-making body
(2) No Parliament may be bound by a previous parliament and no current Parliament can bind a future Parliament.
(3) No person or body can question the veracity of laws past by a Parliament.

What this means is that if the Tories past into law - all disabled people to be exterminated - they can do it - and not be charged with genocide
Well, actually Dave you are correct on the laws that govern parliament, but wayyyyyy wide of the mark when it comes to what laws can actually pass in reality.

For instance I very much doubt a law that effectively target a specific group for extermination will get royal assent Dave and the little problem that Britain also being a member of the UN would be culpable under the prevention and punishment of Genocide 1946, and bearing in mind that Britain already has the equality act 2010, it seems very unlikely they are going to be trying to exterminate anyone.

So claiming-
and not be charged with genocide
is a bit ridiculous!

But there’s more!
If they want to dismantle the NHS they can do so. If they want us all to pay for medical coverage then they can do so
Yes they can, well done Dave! It would be political suicide, but that’s what happens when the government introduces a benefit, it can indeed be taken away! No one has a god given right to health care so best appreciate it, Dave!

However, despite Dave’s intense research (or lack of) and his apparent sense of gross entitlement (take everything, give nothing back) my fellow people there is hope! Because-
However, you will be pleased to know that this Parliament and all Parliaments since 2001 have been unlawful. All have voted for illegal parties to represent them in the house of Parliament.

I liked this post by Dave. Shows the entirety warped mindset of the PLD and just how entitled they seem to be.

Imagine living in a country where you have to walk miles for clean drinking water / a doctor/ school!

I doubt any PLDer can!

Read all about it here- https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... n__=%2C%3B
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

From he festering swamp of 'commentland' :
But we need more than the 176.4 million citizens that voted for it to take affect, But while 75% of the citizens are to scared or they still have not believed the Article 61 of the Magna Carta was invoked. Then these traitors are just laughing at us who know they are all traitors to the people. Even the Queen, can be deposed and we all can refuse to obey her and the Establishment. But that is my opinion, but there is only a few that will believe us
The country seems to have a lot more voters than it does people. Proud to be a traitor to the people, if all I have to do is laugh at you chaps who 'believe'. The main obstacle to getting more believers seems to be the tenets of the belief system are simply too whacky to attract much popular attention.

I suggest adding aspects of other fantasy movements such as asserting that successful lawful dissent will open the coffers of the infinite money supply of the Bank of England for the People. 'Join us for Free Money' has always been a crowd puller. It should not be too hard for someone prepared to plough throuh Halsbury to find some 'legal' reason why all the money belongs to the people, especially the right people, the noble dissenters.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
The country seems to have a lot more voters than it does people.
That will be those traitorous illegal immigrants, the government gave them all a free house and 25k to vote Tory/Labour/Lib Dem (cross out as appropriate) so say some of the PLDer.

Unless they just miscounted the population by 110 million people :shrug:
longdog

Post by longdog »

If you add up the persons, the straw men, the humans, the legal fictions and the agents perhaps you get 176,400,000 :-)
longdog

Post by longdog »

"I threw a letter on the fire unopened and now I don't know what it said" laments a complete and utter moron...

Colin Baker
59 mins

I paid an EX GRATIA instalment to the council on the 4th January. (for providing jobs and services) It was due on 30th December. A letter arrived from council, it went in the log burner unopened. Today I received a phone call from a computer/robot calling itself Westons. It said If you are you press 1. So I ended the call. I am wondering about this.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:"I threw a letter on the fire unopened and now I don't know what it said" laments a complete and utter moron...

Colin Baker
59 mins

I paid an EX GRATIA instalment to the council on the 4th January. (for providing jobs and services) It was due on 30th December. A letter arrived from council, it went in the log burner unopened. Today I received a phone call from a computer/robot calling itself Westons. It said If you are you press 1. So I ended the call. I am wondering about this.
Isn’t this the guy Chrisy Morris rang the council on belhave of?

If it is, Chrisy propositioned the council with a genius idea!

Since said person is a trades person, why doesn’t he come and do a few jobs for the council to aliviate the debt?

Just one small problem there, Chris.

Someone along the line is going to be shortchanged!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Didn’t realise you can use Article 61 for objecting to building applications!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... %2As%2As-R

And the bizarre nature of this group just keeps on giving!

To add insult to injury, it appears Dave’s notices aren’t really helping him either as only 3 days ago this bombshell appeared-
Whereas I, David Robinson in 2010 pledged my allegiance to the Barons Committee whom invoked Article 61 of the 1215 Magna Carta on the 23rd March 2001 (see exhibit A) and, that I am standing with lawful excuse against aiding and abetting Daventry District Council whom are seeking to extort over £1,000.00 from me for Council Tax at this time, despite all concerned being put on full N
Unlucky Dave.

So that’s-
Benefits docked
No credit
No permanent or stable home
No vehicle

And now it looks like they will further dock your benefits.

It’s going very well this LR stuff!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

JimUk1 wrote:Didn’t realise you can use Article 61 for objecting to building applications!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... %2As%2As-R

And the bizarre nature of this group just keeps on giving!

To add insult to injury, it appears Dave’s notices aren’t really helping him either as only 3 days ago this bombshell appeared-
Whereas I, David Robinson in 2010 pledged my allegiance to the Barons Committee whom invoked Article 61 of the 1215 Magna Carta on the 23rd March 2001 (see exhibit A) and, that I am standing with lawful excuse against aiding and abetting Daventry District Council whom are seeking to extort over £1,000.00 from me for Council Tax at this time, despite all concerned being put on full N
Unlucky Dave.

So that’s-
Benefits docked
No credit
No permanent or stable home
No vehicle

And now it looks like they will further dock your benefits.

It’s going very well this LR stuff!

There is literally nothing the magic bullet of A61 cannot solve!

:sarcasmon:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote:There is literally nothing the magic bullet of A61 cannot solve!
You fool, you are meddling with powers beyond your comprehension! It's only a matter of time before we have an A61 v A61 face-off, and the space-time continuum is twisted and torn apart. We must demand the development of a Large Sovtron Collider, to test the effect of tiny A61 particles in collision.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I was just playing around, on my computer; and I have just found incontrovertible proof that A61 DOES EXIST, and that you can get somewhere by using it. Here is the proof:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A61_road
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I was just playing around, on my computer; and I have just found incontrovertible proof that A61 DOES EXIST, and that you can get somewhere by using it. Here is the proof:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A61_road
And just like Article 61 it's long since been superseded 8)
rosy

Post by rosy »

I drive on the A61 regularly!
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

At least he's picked a decent spot. The Canal House is a good pub.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

success!!!1!!
...and the plot thickens. Yesterday (23rd) I sent my Opportunity to Cure to HMRC having had no reply to my Notice of Conditional Acceptance sent on 7th Dec 17. I got home to find this, sent from a different individual to the one with who I've been corresponding. Any ideas how to reply to this? It seems that this guy (Stewart Watt) isn't bound by the law...
The offending letter:

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

This is all so yesterday. When I started posting on Quatloos in 2011 the Opportunity to Cure and Notice of Conditional Acceptance scam had already been tried and discredited here in Canada. Yet, over six years later, your idiots still have a pathetic belief that imposing unilateral contracts somehow, through some form of magic known only to them, work. I suppose HMRC is to blame for not understanding the law or being willing to accept gibberish form letters from Practical Law Dissent.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs