Steve McRae - Expert in F*** All

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Steve McRae - Expert in F*** All

Post by JimUk1 »

It certainly made me wonder why they would be obstructive? Unless the parent may somehow be implicated in the minors statement, why else would you not want to cooperate?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

There is just S0 MUCH wrong with that whole moronic monolog, just so much. And, as was pointed out, the values of keeping ones mouth shut rather than verifying for all and sundry ones overwhelming ignorance and general stupidity, apparently a foreign concept to these geniuses.

I would also agree, and me being of the nasty suspicious nature that I am makes me wonder just what he DIDN'T want the police to know and then of course just why the police came calling with questions in the first place. Just sort of comes to mind you know.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:28 pm Apart from the deplorable spelling, you'd think they would have some rudimentary grasp on the 'no comment' interview and its uses.

If the interviewee had any sense they'd have insisted, being a minor, on having a responsible adult present, and this could be someone other than their gobby parent. Although I am not quite sure if its 16 or 18 to be a minor for purposes of interview. If the interview is not under caution, they cannot use the actual interview in court, although they can base further investigation upon it. And of course it does not preclude a further interview under caution.
As longdog remarks, we must beware of extrapolating from the comments of a parent who appears far from reliable or objective. But if the scenario was as presented, Howling Gael would be largely correct in his/her perceptions.

The Police do not have any power or right to take witness statements from people who don't want to co-operate, and they do not have any right to enter premises to ask witnesses to answer questions. And although the strict definition of "appropriate adult" only applies to interviews under caution, eg as a criminal suspect, it would be unthinkably foolish nowadays to take any evidential statement from a minor without a responsible adult present.

The missing link here is the purpose of the statement. Howling Gael surely knows this, but is careful to make no reference to it.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Credit where it is due, though. Howling Gael is a pretty snappy username. :-)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I weirdly felt the urge to skim through his YouTube uploads today. Apart from the usual bullshit, I noticed Helen G is appearing more frequently in them. At his house. If not stood behind then slumped on the sofa in the background.quite late at night.

Could this be true Fmotl romance I wonder? What an unstoppable force of legal genius that pair would make!!1!!!

I wonder what 2 legal fictions, as opposed to flesh and blood, get up too in the small hours.....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Steve and Helen wasting time in the crown court, to spread some 'common law sherrif' love. Wander what they're upto this time?

aesmith

Post by aesmith »

That's sweet. I wonder, will their union be blessed?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:54 am Steve and Helen wasting time in the crown court, to spread some 'common law sherrif' love. Wander what they're upto this time?

Looks more like they combined Absolutely Fabulous with Fawlty Towers into a singular sitcom....
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

No, me neither :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr6Tt4R3uNU

From the comments section:
AN OUTLAW INLAW​ Yes its a play on words and trickery but when you can see what and how they are doing what they do you dont even need to mention and need to refute or use the legal person etc.
falcon hoof ​don't ask or accept disclosure... they will make you take photgraphic i.d to obtain it... a passport.. a person. a fiction, can only accept disclosure.. and its also agreeing
ottozia​ Whomever makes a complaint or claim against my estate is by default guilty.
AN OUTLAW INLAW​ falcon of course but the legal team are not even fully ware of many things as they have been deceived. They still believe in the fiction of parliamentary sovereignty.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Much too long to listen to a fool spreading foolishness to other fools. Just 5 minutes of it casts a grey shroud over the day.

They deserve each other and the string of incomprehensible failures that are coming their way as they try to apply poorly understood nonsense.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Rumbled!!!1!!!

Expertinalllegalmatters Is The Quatloos Website Run By The State?
Imagine if there was a website that celebrated every time a policeman was murdered. The police would find that website very offensive.

I'm very offended by the quatloos website. That website celebrates whenever a "tax protester" is convicted. It's pretty severe pro-State trolling.

I find the quatloos website offensive exactly the same way that the police would be offended by a website that celebrated police deaths. The quatloos website is celebrating economic terrorism. A person's life is ruined by something that isn't a crime according to natural law.

(I noticed that I'm getting good post topics reading the marcstevens.net forum. He recently had a debate with the quatloos website, regarding his "owning an IRS lawyer" tape. Just because an IRS agent couldn't get his lies straight, doesn't mean you'll win in an unfair court.)

The users on the quatloos website are hardcore Statists. I suspect that most of them are policemen, bureaucrats, tax collectors, tax lawyers, or tax accountants. It's very easy to be ignorant, when your livelihood depends on doing evil things.

The quatloos website does not seriously address the main issue, which is "All taxation is theft!" They focus on Supreme Court and appeals court decisions, that knock down the usual "tax protester" arguments. That's missing the point. Such arguments assume the Supreme Court's authority is legitimate.

It's offensive to read court decisions regarding "tax protesters". The pro-State trolling is obvious. It's "cargo cult justice" and not real justice. They go through the motions of justice, while arriving at the predetermined conclusions.

When a "tax protester" loses in court, that doesn't prove his arguments are wrong. It just proves how corrupt the State "justice" system is. Judges are pretty consistent in ruling against people who want freedom. Taxation is a key component of the State extortion racket.

If you use one of the standard "tax protester" arguments in court, you probably will lose. In fact, I wonder if undercover State police intentionally promote them, so it's easy to identify stupid slaves who start rebelling. If you're serious about freedom, you should work as an agorist. Unfortunately, that isn't completely risk-free. It's the best strategy I've seen, both for achieving freedom and for maximizing profit.

Most "tax protesters" realize "The IRS is a dangerous terrorist organization. The income tax is immoral." However, they make the mistake "Something that evil ought to be illegal." The law is a mess. There are loopholes and contradictions. The law doesn't explicitly directly say "All your labor is belong to us!", because that would be too obviously evil. It's implied by the way the law is enforced, combined with corrupt court decisions and precedents.

Unfortunately, any dispute regarding government taxes is going to be decided by a government judge. The judge and tax collector are on the same team. They're members of the same criminal gang. A slave isn't going to get a fair trial regarding taxes in a State court.

Suppose you found a clever and correct income tax loophole. All the judge has to say is "Your argument is wrong. I'll jail you for 'contempt of court' if you make that argument to a jury." Now, you're SOL. Even if you're right, it's irrelevant. The judge has the final decision. He has a monopoly.

Suppose you present your clever anti-IRS argument. What do you expect the judge to say? "You're right. The government has been operating illegitimately for 100 years." Of course the judge isn't going to say that. He's going to rule against you.

A slave is never going to get a fair trial regarding taxes in a corrupt State court. Your best option is to work completely off-the-books. Agorism is the best strategy, both for personal profit and for fighting evil. Even if you work off-the-books, State thugs may kidnap and torture you if they find out about it.

The standard "tax protester" arguments are a type of intellectual trap. If you make such an argument to an IRS thug, it's like saying "I'm a dangerous fruitcake. Please imprison me." Even the "all rights reserved UCC" signature trick is just a red flag for IRS agents. According to natural law, your signature on a tax return isn't a valid contract, because it's coerced. Unfortunately, State thugs disagree. Writing "all rights reserved UCC" over your tax return signature is just giving the finger to a bully.

If you're an agorist, write a normal-looking tax return that includes everything the IRS already knows about. If you have a cash business, consider declaring some of the income, so it doesn't look too suspicious.

This court decision was really surprising.
Rather than spending his money and time reading the misrepresentations, half-truths and full-fledged falsehoods perpetrated by Tom Clayton, MD, and his ilk, plaintiff would be better served if he were to read a legal text on taxation, its history, constitutionality and application such as Federal Taxation of Income, Estates and Gifts, by Boris I. Bittker and Lawrence Lokken. If he does not want to make the effort such a text requires, he might find much of interest at www.quatloos.com/taxscams/Tax_Scams_Museum.htm or www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/friv_tax.pdf. At the latter website, he would find the legal reasons why his arguments are groundless, at the former, he would find excellent advice. Among other things, he would be reminded that no one has ever won a civil case arguing the kinds of theories that he is arguing in this case and that hundreds of people who have relied on the arguments have not only lost their cases but have been required to pay penalties to the IRS and have been sanctioned for advocating a frivolous theory to the court. www.quatloos.com/taxscams/taxprot.htm.
The judge said "You should know that your tax protester arguments are wrong. The quatloos website said so." That's as legally sound (according to State logic) as "All taxation is theft. Fskrealityguide said so."

I found that decision suspicious. Is the quatloos website organized by the State? That certain would explain their rabid hostility to people who question the IRS.

Why is a judge citing the quatloos website in his decision? The quatloos website has no official legal standing.

There's another interesting aspect of IRS criminal and civil trials. If you make a "forbidden argument", you're fined for making a "frivolous argument". In most other areas of law, you aren't automatically fined for making a rejected argument. Judges are threatened by "forbidden arguments" because they hint at a deeper hidden truth. They are rejected because they might convince a jury to vote "not guilty".

It seems that "frivolous anti-tax argument" is "anything that might convince a juror to vote 'not guilty'".

It's still interesting to read the quatloos website, in a "know your enemy" sense. It's offensive and disgusting. For every legal anti-IRS argument you could make, there's a court decision that rules against it. It's a bizarre type of partially consistent anti-logic.

Now that I've cracked my pro-State brainwashing, it's obviously wrong and offensive. Citing Supreme Court decisions is missing the point. That assumes the Supreme Court's authority is legitimate. If the Supreme Court or appeals court makes a mistake, then it's a precedent and cannot be questioned. All the precedents say "HAHAHA!!! You're a slave! For every anti-IRS argument you can make, we can make a plausible-sounding counter-argument! We're going to rule against you and there's nothing you can do about it!"

There was an interesting bit I found. It had a standardized IRS response to a "show me the law" letter. It was interesting.

The letter said "We don't give tax advice or legal advice. If we go to court, we'll win. Nyah! Nyah! We've got all the judges in our pockets."

"We don't give tax advice" places the slave in a no-win situation. He has an obligation to figure out and pay taxes. Every slave is forced to work for the State as a tax collector and tax accountant. However, if you make a mistake, you're legally responsible.

You may not receive any official notification that your tax returns are wrong, until you're prosecuted for criminal tax evasion.

Some small fry get away with the "sovereign citizen" or "tax protester" arguments. State thugs don't have the resources to imprison everyone. If it's decent money at stake *OR* if you're popular, then it's a priority to kidnap and torture you.

You aren't going to get a fair trial regarding taxes in a corrupt State court. By the time you're in court, you've already lost. The prosecutors have virtually unlimited resources when prosecuting a political prisoner. Jailing political prisoners is a "cost of doing business" for the State extortion racket. Most people pay their tribute without questioning it. This makes it very easy to violently silence the occasional dissenter. The reasoning is "Get the leaders, and all the other slaves will fall in line."

Even if acquitted, you aren't reimbursed for the time and expense and stress of a trial. Even if acquitted in a criminal trial, tax collectors can pursue a separate civil trial, to collect the taxes they claim you owe. If you're convicted in a criminal trial, the sentence includes a fine for any taxes owed plus penalties, avoiding a separate civil trial to collect the tax.

Via "asset forfeiture" laws, police can seize your property without trial. You might be acquitted, but the police get to keep your property. If you have a State bank account, the IRS can easily seize it. If you have physical gold and silver, the IRS can seize it claiming "Only a criminal would have gold and silver."

There are many ways a judge can rig a trial. Via biased jury selection, the jury will be packed with pro-State trolls. Some undercover police might be in the jury pool and get picked. The judge will forbid you from making arguments that might persuade a juror. Both a lawyer and a pro se defendant have this problem. Pro se defendants get more leniency, but all the judge has to do is say the magic words "contempt of court" and he can jail you indefinitely without trial. However, "contempt of court" is worth risking, because you'll be jailed anyway when the jury convicts you. If the judge keeps interrupting you as a pro se defendant, that might convince some jurors that the judge is biased.

Eventually, I plan to work more aggressively at promoting agorism and practicing agorism. Right now, I'm just blogging and promoting freedom with low-risk low-effort things. It is risky if I get more active. Suppose I'm an active agorist *AND* I'm good at promoting agorism. Then, State terrorists will make it a priority to kidnap and torture me. Right now, I'm just some random nobody blogger.

As more people learn the truth on the Internet, it'll be less risky. I sense that the truth is spreading exponentially, but it's hard to be sure. Most slaves are very resistant, when they encounter something that contradicts their pro-State brainwashing. However, if it's repeated many times by different people, then an intelligent slave might start thinking "Why do all these people keep saying 'Taxation is theft!'? Is there some merit to that viewpoint?"

What is the greater tragedy? Is it to see something evil and choose to not fight? Is it to fight, pick a reasonable strategy, lose anyway, and spend most of your life in jail? Both choices are horrible. It's the State that forced such a lousy choice on me. I always wanted to understand the truth and how things really worked. Paradoxically, it might have been better to be stupid and ignorant. However, then I would be totally SOL as the system collapses. If I'm a good agorist, I might be more prepared to survive. Now that I'm mostly unplugged, don't I have an obligation to do something about it? But, if I act, and am reasonably successful, then State terrorists will probably kidnap and torture me. Most high-profile critics of the IRS and Federal Reserve wind up in jail. Once you know how evil the State is, don't you have an obligation to refuse to cooperate?

The quatloos website is incredibly offensive. They celebrate whenever a "tax protester" is imprisoned. They celebrate jailing a political prisoner. They celebrate jailing nonviolent offenders. They celebrate economic terrorism. They celebrate when State thugs ruin someone's life.

A pro-State troll says "The 'tax protester' ruined his own life, when he questioned the State." That's bizarre backwards blame-the-victim thinking. The State thugs are to blame, and not the victim who saw part of the truth but chose a foolish way to resist.

The people on the quatloos website are very hardcore Statists. It's disgusting and offensive. I suspect most of them work for the State. It's easy to be stupid and ignorant, when your career is enforcing evil laws.
:beatinghorse:
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Expertinalllegalmatters Is The Quatloos Website Run By The State?
Imagine if there was a website that celebrated every time a policeman was murdered. The police would find that website very offensive.
/snip a load of codswallop
Pay your fair share towards society, and pay your bills deadbeat Steve.
...or convince a majority of voters to change the law, ExpertinnothingthatIcansee.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

the more wrong they are, the more wordy they get.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Having reread his little rant, I'm not even sure it's his. It seems very American in its nature.

Christ, the guy can't even be bothered to write his own complaints.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Lazy bastard - its just copypasta.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

not surprising. seems most scammers are lazy.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

exiledscouser wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:06 pm Lazy bastard - its just copypasta.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Steve McRae, I'm apoplectic about what you said about me. But unlike Marital Artist I'm not gonna deal with you myself. No... I'm gonna set this lot on you instead. Be afraid. Be very afraid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO-Adcb8yRQ
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think just pointing and laughing at the illiterate ignorant freeloader is more than enough punishment. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Expert in FA has taken on another fraudulent mortgage case, this time its Santander and he's using the old SPV argument.

I'm afraid the only materials are this video, it's yet to be written up on his site.

I predict another big win..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPcDFKNNm ... e=youtu.be