Steve McRae - Expert in F*** All

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Steve McRae - Expert in F*** All

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 2:25 pm The cops had buckets of patience in this clip but in the end they got fed up of these smug twats and at least one was locked up.
Too much patience for my liking. Gobshites like this are emboldened as a stand-off continues. Our tactics are working, entry/repo is being resisted, we just need to maintain belligerent repetition of imaginary law (wet ink signature etc) until the bailiff or whatever goes away.

Also this nonsense about "only here to prevent breach of peace" needs to be binned. In many cases, police have a duty to assist in execution of a court order (https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/20 ... t-officers).

Police capacity is too scarce to waste all that officer time indulging a few malcontents. Should be saying "If you're right and this entry/repo is wrongful, then you will be able to use the proper channels to recover full compensation. People may even go to prison, if documents have been forged or judges bribed as you claim. But right now you are now obstructing the execution of a court order, and I will arrest you if you do not step aside. "
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

It should be...

Are the police satisfied that the paperwork is in order? Yes.

Has the person had the warrant explained to them? Yes.

Is the person obstructing a court officer? Yes.

Has the person been given fair warning that they will be arrested? Yes.

Arrest the bugger.

All over in ten minutes. No lengthy discussion about irrelevant shit, no stalling... Job done. If you don't like it go to court.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I would add to that

"Are you the person named on the paperwork?" and if no, "Then phuck off"
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Jumped up know-it-all Mcrae has removed all videos from YT

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHvCmh ... tBmQL_1k9g

It is a perfect symmetry that his YT channel has no content seeing as his videos also had no content. Listening to him speak, I genuinely had no idea what he was saying. With other idiots, you could understand what they were saying even if it was utter crap.

Hopefully he bollox " advice " has caught up with him.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:44 am Hopefully he bollox " advice " has caught up with him.
By "caught up with him" I assume you mean "ongoing civil or criminal action and he's trying to erase the evidence" :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

The idiot has left these videos still embedded all over his home page, making it look even more of a mess than before.
http://prntscr.com/oq06q9
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I notice that the site no longer has any pictures of McCrae on it. Could this be related to his (presumably ongoing) falling out with other FMOTL types, I wonder?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It could be something more sinister. The word (totally unsubstantiated ) is going around the footler grapevine that he's been involved in some underage activity. Being pushed by a Tobe Leigh video. I wonder if he's withdrawing due to that.

Let the record reflect I am in no way saying this has happened, just calling out the rumour being spread.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:29 pm It could be something more sinister. The word (totally unsubstantiated ) is going around the footler grapevine that he's been involved in some underage activity. Being pushed by a Tobe Leigh video. I wonder if he's withdrawing due to that.

Let the record reflect I am in no way saying this has happened, just calling out the rumour being spread.
It seems to be the latest thing amongst the FMOTL crowd to turn on each other with accusations of being a convicted paedophile and while it wouldn't surprise me in some cases I treat the claims no more seriously than a I would one seven year old calling another a "bender".
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:08 pmI notice that the site no longer has any pictures of McCrae on it. Could this be related to his (presumably ongoing) falling out with other FMOTL types, I wonder?
As well as removing the pictures, there's now no reference to anyone except Steve M on their "Meet the Team" page. So I wonder if it's more a matter of crooks falling out.

https://expertinalllegalmatters.com/meet-the-team

(Although I note Antony James still claims credit for creating the web site, not something I'd want to admit to myself).
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Was this the site with badly photoshopped heads on bodies with suits & a stock image of Margot Kidder?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:20 pm
SteveUK wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:29 pm It could be something more sinister. The word (totally unsubstantiated ) is going around the footler grapevine that he's been involved in some underage activity. Being pushed by a Tobe Leigh video. I wonder if he's withdrawing due to that.

It seems to be the latest thing amongst the FMOTL crowd to turn on each other with accusations of being a convicted paedophile and while it wouldn't surprise me in some cases I treat the claims no more seriously than a I would one seven year old calling another a "bender".
Since it is the tried and true fall back claim of the fotler/fmotl/loony toons crowd in the UK that really shouldn't come as any great surprise. They throw it around a lot.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

He’s been too quiet, too long. But now he’s back for another round of nonsense.

The Expert has decided to declare war on....

Drum roll....

The Common Law Court!

https://expertinalllegalmatters.com/com ... 1p3s1GO2xs

Seems that Steve’s penetrating legal mind has turned to all matters CLC. The Government runs it you know. The court’s leading light is revealed, Matrix-like, to be none other than “Agent” Smith, a man aligned with UK “colum” and the Fresh Start Foundation. By this fiendish underhand affiliation and if you’ve been foolish to register your “berth” certificate with the CLC HHJ Smith will now be able to weigh it with the Govt and waltz off to St Tropez with the proceeds.

Or something on those lines. The ability of the Footles to fall out over the post of head nutter never ceases to entertain and amuse. Personally the Expert has seen his own position slide over the last 12 months or so and I think he’s jealous that Smiths rip-off schemes are better than his own.

Great to see the Expert in F***all back in action.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:35 amGreat to see the Expert in F***all back in action
Can anyone actually follow what he's on about. That seems to just be a dump of a zillion unrelated screenshot from organisations that aren't the CLC with details of people who aren't HHJ Smith. From which he concludes ... something?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Interesting little snippet on his home page:

www.fidelity.com is a surety and stock and bond market in America where you can put your Birth Certificate number in (2 letters and 6 numbers) and find out what your worth, but don't take my word for it, go and check it for yourself. I've printed mine off and been in the Crown Court about it. Loved the look on the Judges face when I brought this up. Check out our page that shows you, step by step instructions on how to do this.
Oh, I so want to know more about that court appearance...

His 'expose' of the CLC does appear to show that he's gone totally radio rental.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Loved the look on the Judges face when I brought this up.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:35 am Personally the Expert has seen his own position slide over the last 12 months or so and I think he’s jealous that Smiths rip-off schemes are better than his own.
If I recall correctly, TEIFA used to require payment from his 'clients'. Any rival which more or less gives the woo away is a threat to his business model.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.