Steve McRae - Expert in F*** All

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Steve McRae - Expert in F*** All

Post by SteveUK »

Gregg wrote:At the range involved in a typical American game of "Yo Momma", accuracy is rarely a factor. :shrug:

Maybe the Ground Rules differ in Britain?
I’m afraid not. During my incredibly small stint in the military, the general drill was to empty a mag or 2 in the general direction of the targets, then run like fuck to avoid the counter. All good, incredibly dangerous & totally inaccurate fun.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I don't think you understand, in South Detroit the game is played in a circle where all players are within an arm's length of each other, generally, you can touch the guy across the field of play with the barrel of your weapon.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gives a special meaning to up close and personal.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Ah okay. Different game different rules! I’ll wager my old L1A1 against a hoodie with a pistol though. Especially with small wooden crosses glued to every bullet. God bless match sticks and their ability to blow a mans bones and intestines out of the other side of their body.
:beatinghorse:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Oh yes. Highlights from last weeks 'Compton Christmas Invitational"

An early round..

Teaching Momma to play "Yo Momma''

Finally, the 3 time Champion, from San Diego

We are a sick country.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

You are fucked . Simply
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

You Brits have been ridiculing and maligning Steve but his brilliant legal advice is being sought to keep a crazy scotsman out of jail!
andre. rd
16 hours ago
Hello Rob,heres the link time 13:45 in regards to contempt of court with your birth certificate.Steve Explaining all about Trust Law and Steve Explaining all about Trust Law and Estates....Steve Explaining all about Trust Law and Estates(youtube)

andre. rd
1 day ago
Hello Rob,I've been watching Steve @expertinalllegalmatters.He states that if you go into their court with your birth certificate,you cannot be done for contempt of court,I think its worth you getting in touch with him to explore this avenue.......Good luck for the new year Rob.
rob ess
1 day ago
i will look at that my friend thank you very much all the best to you and your family at new year
And the Big Gun, lawful rebellion;
Proquci Prodesse
9 hours ago
HI Rob.. However, we must know and understand Article 61 Magna Carta was lawfully invoked on March 23rd 2001 and the queen deposed.!!!. Unless each judge has transferred his Oath to the Barons committee in accordance with the law, then, all courts are unlawful, as the Monarch was deposed on this day.
Who's getting this golden legal advice? Robert Sproul, much mocked on Quatloos but soon to be victorious due to Steve's advice. Here's a link to Robert's videos (he posts as rob ess);

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rob+ess

The specific Youtube video I quoted from is here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udx1H90BHOs

And here's the cruel Quatloos mockery;

search.php?keywords=sproul
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I’m permanently amazed at their tenaciousness. To follow something with a well published 100% failure rate expecting different outcomes. I’m starting to think fmotl is a mental disease.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I definitely believe education plays a part in their reasoning.

They keep calling up Magna Carta, but they don’t even understand what a treaty is!

If you mention article 50 was part of a treaty between the UK and EU and as we seeing is being disposed of (UK side) than why can’t the MC; they all of a sudden claim it’s a god given right blah blah blah.

Morons, and parasite gibberish peddling morons the lot of them!
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I like the idea of Mcrae and Sproul getting together. I'd like to be a fly on the wall at that one. Since their beliefs are nonsense they cannot be exactly the same, and neither is amenable to compromise or reason, so there is some hope they will simply destroy each other.

Preferably publicly.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Sproul went to court 5th December last year and met with complete success, from his Youtoob header;
Robert went into to the court venue and verified that he was the living man in private capacity under full liability that had life. he kept that stance all the way through the trial where no crime in law was committed. the case was based on corruption false charge and a man and a woman bearing false witness against the living man robert. the man presented his own case the man never used a prostitute known as solicitor. robert says at the end of the trial fraud the man robert was given a £200 pound fine for the fiction the legal person that the man is not paying for and he wont be doing community service either
A devastating victory, it cannot be argued otherwise. He actually states that he "Gave himself a £200 fine". So it'll be successfully off to the gaol then at some stage, those victories just keep on rolling in. If I were in such masterful charge of the court and the proceedings as a whole then I'd have given myself erm.. an acquittal... and a hefty award for costs against the Crown but hey, that's just me. Rob's clearly much better than me at this sort of thing. I can't see the logic however in having given yourself a fine (and some sort of community service order) you publicly announce that you'll be paying no heed to either. He does love confrontation with authority this chap so he's ensuring, almost guaranteeing that the polis will come a-calling in the future.

If you do suffer through his video (it is very hard work) he is like a stuck record. "I'm a living man" (aren't we all?) he moans. "We want your oath"! shouted his supporters upon which they were ejected.

His supporters egg him on;
Neo Bourne wrote;
Robert, you are Scotland's No1 Hero. What are we supposed to do when a decision is given which seems to completely disregard the evidence. Does this create a Precedent, where we the people are now no longer allowed to speak to our wise-overlord State staff members, instead we just have to take their punishment at their whim. We are their peasants and they send out the message loud and clear that they protect vested interests of staff-members-of-the-State rather than protecting the people. When can we get Scotland back..
Well Neo if Rob were to stop acting like a knob head and 'sprouling' complete bollocks all of Caledonia can be yours and his once more. If however you think Rob is the best Scotland has to offer and it's No. 1 hero then the country is well and truly fucked.

Honda4004, in a field of stiff competition wins the prize for the most incomprehensible contribution;
So a beleif that people need someone to relate too. Not me and the 1875 queens bench was abolished because of the 1873 court of judicature act not just by the Huguenots it's now a division of that court it states on Internet
Our own Mr. Letissier comments;
I really don't know what is worse here? this guy in the video spouting total nonsense or the people commenting who agree with him lol
It is to be hoped that both Sancho Sproul and Steve Quixote will continue to tilt at windmills throughout 2018.

A happy new year by the way to one and all.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Burnaby49 wrote:You Brits have been ridiculing and maligning Steve but his brilliant legal advice is being sought to keep a crazy scotsman out of jail!
andre. rd
1 day ago
Hello Rob,I've been watching Steve @expertinalllegalmatters.He states that if you go into their court with your birth certificate,you cannot be done for contempt of court,I think its worth you getting in touch with him to explore this avenue.......Good luck for the new year Rob.
So not only is your birth certificate a magical route to obtaining untold riches and a record of your illegal to use legal name, it’s a get out of gaol free card and a permit to be rude to judges as well?

Erm, OK...

I’m almost afraid to ask, but suppose you’ve already sent the however-many letters and re-punctuated your name and so de-joindered the “yourself-human: being” from the “yourself-PERSON” named on the certificate? What then? Does the magic still work?
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Only if you think happy thoughts while holding your breath and standing on your head in the courtroom. It works best to pass out BEFORE getting ejected from the courtroom.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The thought of a Scotsman standing on his head in court -- they wear kilts, right? -- is a mental image that requires much whiskey to erase.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

fortinbras wrote:The thought of a Scotsman standing on his head in court -- they wear kilts, right? -- is a mental image that requires much whiskey to erase.
I'm not sure there is that much whiskey. Ewww, just ewww!!!

I still don't get the birth certificate thingy though.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

fortinbras wrote:The thought of a Scotsman standing on his head in court -- they wear kilts, right? -- is a mental image that requires much whiskey to erase.
I didn't think of that, and now I wish that you hadn't either.
:shock:
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I think this deserves its own discussion. I'll do it later. Suggested title;

Paul Michaels Loses Mansion - Biggest FOTL Failure Ever?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote:I think this deserves its own discussion. I'll do it later. Suggested title;

Paul Michaels Loses Mansion - Biggest FOTL Failure Ever?

done

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11644
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

And all moved.

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Expert in FA’s latest crackpot theory

http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/ ... ncil-fraud

I can’t be bothered to debunk it here as , as always , he debunks himself the second he opens his mouth.