Simon Goldberg presents "You and Your Cash"

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Simon Goldberg presents "You and Your Cash"

Post by notorial dissent »

Curious how that bit of boiler plate just never seems to work. Ebil korupt courtes they is. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by mufc1959 »

JimUk1 wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:34 pm YaYC is for entertainment purposesly only, and shouldn’t be mistaken for sound financial advice by any rationale person-

From the website-

A fool and his money.....

(snipped)

There's also this:
Material Connection with Vendors You should always assume that when references are made to any products or services, they are made because a material connection may be in place between YouAndYourCash.Com and the providers of the products and services shown. Obviously, this is not always the case.
Immediately followed, with not a hint of irony, by this.
Our Recommendations are Made in Good Faith We recommend products and services based partly on a good faith belief that the supply of these products or services will be of help to you. We have a good faith belief, because we have either tried the products or services before making recommendations, or we have taken measures to research the products or services based on the publicly available history of the supplier. The recommendations we make about such products or services are simply honest opinions based on facts as known to us at the time a product or service is mentioned.
So, to paraphrase: We'll only make a recommendation if we've been paid to do so. But we'll lie about it and tell you we'll only make a recommendation if we think we can con you into believing it'll work.
notorial dissent

Truly not only let the buyer beware, but the buyer should beware.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Superhero Simon thinks he has got the banks on the ropes now he has " proved " banks must return the original signed credit agreement. If they don't, then there is no need to repay what you borrowed. This is his latest email:

Ola Hugh,

As the festive season approaches - we've got some really exciting news for you - it's the basis (and case law) upon which Banks can hold Credit Agreements and Mortgages pending payment of a loan, and thus the basis upon which they must discharge said Credit Agreements and Mortgages into your possession once the associated "loan" has been discharged! But more on that in a mo!

Firstly - a message to all Jedii Warrior Monks - please accept our heartfelt thanks for supporting the show in the way you do. If it weren't for you we'd find it very difficult to continue.

By way of thanks - we've created two additional training playlists which are exclusive to Jedii Academy Members:

Debt - The X-Files:

The Modules contained in this playlist are designed to give you everything you could possibly wish to have access to when it comes to debt. Standard Academy Members are invited to access to the X Files after 8 Weeks. 0.33 Version Members are invited to access the X Files after 26 Weeks.

Words:

This will be released in the New Year - every few days you'll receive a new word with full analysis of meaning, etymology and our take of the word in question.

This should help you to improve your understanding of key words.

Secondly: a big thanks to everyone who has donated to the Show by attending a Seminar or Webinar. Without your donations we would not have the ability to produce this website in the professional way we do.

Back to the juicy stuff>>>>>

All Insiders now have access to some case law and a video presentation regarding the all important basis upon which Bankers MUST return Original Documents once a debt has been repaid! It's Game Over for the Banks me thinks!

Simply visit the "My Library" tab and access the Insiders Privileged Information to find the info!

Jedii will have access to additional case law and the Lien book referred to in the video.

To repeat the announcement: we detail the basis on which Legal Documents (Credit Agreements aka Notes, aka Promissory Notes) and Mortgages (aka Securities) are supposed to be discharged into your possession>>>>>

It's time to storm the Bankers' Castle!

Enjoy the holidays and smile - next year should be very interesting!

This info is for your eyes only - it will be released generally via You Tube on Friday 21st December 2018 - via the White Rabbit Trust Channel - in what we consider to be a very funny video - so keep an eye out for that too!

big love

Simon and Mark
& the YAYC Team
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

And if you sign up to become an Insider on You and Your Cash, you get to see stuff like this:

Banks Must Return Legal Documents to Customers - The Case Law
Consumer Credit X Files - Get Out Of Unsecured Debt
One of the ninja bunnies sent me the Vijay Kumar Case (see attached).

He felt there were a few points of interest.

This is how I interpret the points made in said Case when taken in conjunction with the contents of the Lien Book mentioned.

The Lien Book is available to Jedii Academy Members.

Point 9:

" By mercantile custom the banker has a general lien over all forms of commercial paper deposited by or on behalf of a customer in the ordinary course of banking business."

We know that a "deposit" is in fact a 'loan' from customer to Bank (see Building Societies Act 1997 & R -v- Davenport 1954)

In the Building Societies Act 1997, Schedule 7, 'Interpretations': Section 53(1)

'(g) for the definition of “deposit” there shall be substituted the following definition—
““deposit” includes—
(a) a loan; and...'

In R -v- Davenport [1954] WLR 569; [1954] 1 A11 ER 602,603 Lord Goddard CJ, said:

"although we talk about a person having money in the bank the only person that has money in a bank is the banker. If I pay money into my bank either by cash or cheque, that money at once becomes the money of the banker. The relationship between banker and customer is that of debtor and creditor."
A lien is defined as:

The right to hold property in lieu of payment of a debt.

It follows: when a debt has been discharged by the customer, the Bank no longer has a lien over the property which belongs to the customer.

What belongs to the customer? Answer: the wet-ink signature, and thus the note/security created by affixing said signature to the paper.

The customer is the "maker", the source. All things must return to their maker/source.

The Bank MUST therefore discharge the security or note into the possession of the customer upon discharge of the associated debt.

If the signature does not belong to the customer, the customer has no obligation to pay. The Bank cannot have it both ways.

Voila!
longdog

Post by longdog »

If I'm parsing that gibberish correctly all he's saying is that when a debt is discharged the obligation to continue to make payments ceases and any charge over property ceases to be. Not only is that blinding obvious it still requires that the debtor pay the debt in full.

How does this in any way help the freeloaders who don't want to pay?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

He might actually have had a good point during the reign of Edward III. In the days of the praecipe writs, a debtor who failed to obtain the original bond would still be liable for the debt, even if he had paid the money. Glastone v Abbot of Crowland (1330) B&M 252. This was, however, replaced with the writ of assumpsit in the sixteenth century.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

SciManDan, a rather good british youtuber, who usually ridicules flat earthers has gone a little off piste, turning his attention to our Mr. Goldberg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGX4CbHyZhI
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:00 pm SciManDan, a rather good british youtuber, who usually ridicules flat earthers has gone a little off piste, turning his attention to our Mr. Goldberg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGX4CbHyZhI
The link doesn't work.......... maybe he has taken it down. Goldberg is a thin skinned little chap how doesn't like critism
longdog

Post by longdog »

A bogus copyright claim most likely.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

He tweeted out the original YouTube vid, I sent a reply querying if Y&YC had placed a £2,000,000,000 commercial lien on him. He has since deleted the original tweet, probably because of the take down. I've no doubt it will be back once he's told YouTube it's fair use.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Shame it is down, hope it goes back up soon, Sciman Dan has some great flat earth content. I did see the video while it was up, and he did the usual great job at debunking. Can see why Simon is likely not happy.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Still trying to get people to challenge their mortgages

https://www.youandyourcash.com/

And why not join his other site for only £3 a month.

Nonsense doesn't come much cheaper than that :snicker:

http://universaltradeunion.uk/
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
longdog

Post by longdog »

letissier14 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:54 pm
Nonsense doesn't come much cheaper than that :snicker:
Oh I don't know. If I posted on Friday nights after 9pm you could have it for free.
Justice
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Justice »

Hi I just found this forum and hoping to get some advice. A close family member of mine has gotten sucked into Simon’s game, they’re vulnerable, and I don’t know what to do, it’s been going on for years but I’ve only recently realised what’s been going on... I’ve had to move out of the house because of it, it’s ruining our relationship... I don’t know much about him because I’ve been trying to avoid getting involved. Would reporting him do any good? How long has he been scamming people? Is Simon G even his real name?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Justice wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:50 pm Hi I just found this forum and hoping to get some advice.
If it's an older person contact Age UK for advice. Otherwise take note that you won't get any thanks for intervening, so save yourself the trouble and let nature take its course.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Justice, one thing to keep in mind is that Simon G is only half of the problem. The other half is that your relative wants to believe that there is easy wealth to obtain somehow and someway. If Simon G were to be arrested and sent away, your relative would simply go looking for another grifter who is making similar baseless claims on how to cash in on easy wealth. If you have look through the other numerous threads here, you will quickly grasp there is an endless supply of con artists out there eager and willing to cheat people out of their money - and as the saying goes, there are suckers born every minute.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

If your relative is "vulnerable" within the legal meaning in the UK, then you should probably report it to your version of Elder Care/Adult Services or whatever they call it. That kind of fraud and abuse should be within their purview. It may end up requiring a conservator for the relative depending upon how serious things are, and that could be a good thing for them, but as Sage said you probably won't get any thanks from the person affected particularly if it really is a problem.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

What should always be borne in mind in relation to Simon Goldberg is that, at the same time people were losing their homes for following his 'advice' to challenge the validity of their mortgages, he was continuing to pay his mortgage throughout to avoid court proceedings and eviction.

So you have to ask your relative, if Goldberg himself is unwilling to follow his own advice because he knows it won't work, why should anyone else?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

O'Bonkers is a bit unhappy with SG, seems he's stolen his intellectual property lien bullshit.

I think this is his version.

https://www.youandyourcash.com/blog/lie ... d-currency