Simon Goldberg presents "You and Your Cash"

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Simon Goldberg presents "You and Your Cash"

Post by Penny Wise »

JimUk1 wrote: https://www.forbesburton.com/contact

It’s the same address as the forces investment.

Richard and Emma of Forbes Burton were/are from Jackson Partners of the same address which is registered with the FCA but has been inactive since 2014
Basic details

Firm Name: Jackson Partners Ltd
Interim Permissions Reference Number: 634677
Current status: Lapsed
FS Register Status Effective Date:
Interim Permission End Date:
Firm Reference Number:
Principal Place of Business Address: 6-8 Freeman Street
Grimsby
South Humberside DN32 7AA
Registered Office Address: 6-8 Freeman Street
Grimsby
South Humberside DN32 7AA
Phone:
Fax:

+441472254912

Contact Email:
Richard Smith
emma.blyth@jacksonpartners.co.uk
Permissions
Firm name: Jackson Partners Ltd
Interim Permissions reference number: 634677

Permission

Description

Status

Limitation Against Permission

Permission End Date
Credit Information Services (Excluding Credit Repair) Providing credit information services, excluding credit repair Inactive 31/12/2014
Debt administration Debt administration Inactive 31/12/2014
Debt-Adjusting on a Commercial Basis Debt adjusting on a commercial basis Inactive 31/12/2014
Debt-Counselling on a Commercial Basis Debt-counselling on a commercial basis Inactive 31/12/2014
Wanna balloon?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

As Simon feels that C-ash has no real value, why does he keep plugging these c-ash making schemes. One of the white rabbits should stick their head out of the warren and ask him. More tears with his get rich schemes than in watership down
Wanna balloon?
SoLongCeylon
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SoLongCeylon »

This is a link to a special section of the You and Your Cash website where a vast array of useless fact sheets are available.

http://youandyourcash.com/all-the-help-sheets/

If anyone needs the password to access it is "freedom"

Examples of some of the facts sheets include:

What is the best way to read an Act of Parliament?
How can I prepare for constructive dismissal? [ Utterly pointless considering most of Goldberg's schmucks are long term unemployed ]

Anyway, please share this wide and high seeing as Goldberg doesn't want it shared in public..... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

The "How can I prepare for constructive dismissal?" info is utter rubbish. I didn't bother to look at anything else.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Urgh!
For someone whom profess’ to be proficient at financial matters he really is a twat.

Just had a scan of the “do banks REALLY lend money?”.

Yes, Simon they do.

What he doesn’t seem to understand is loans get destroyed, barring the interest, upon repayment! So the bank isn’t making zillions Simon.

Tit.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

You and Your Cash has had a re launch.

https://www.youandyourcash.com/store/TqSP2Eba

Goldberg is now wanting people to pay him £59.99 PER MONTH to become a Jedi Warrior and benefit from all his fantastic advice ( mainly relating how not to pay for things )

Looking around the website, it is full of opportunities to give him money in exchange for utter crap.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Note the nod of self preservation towards George Lucas and his copyright warriors.

It's the Jedii Academy.

No flies on this one!
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 5:13 pm Note the nod of self preservation towards George Lucas and his copyright warriors.

It's the Jedii Academy.

No flies on this one!
solongceylon may have an issue with penis of England though.
a re launch.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 4:46 pm You and Your Cash has had a re launch.

Goldberg is now wanting people to pay him £59.99 PER MONTH
Shouldn't he just call it "Me and Your Cash"?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:07 am
SoLongCeylon wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 4:46 pm You and Your Cash has had a re launch.

Goldberg is now wanting people to pay him £59.99 PER MONTH
Shouldn't he just call it "Me and Your Cash"?
I'd say that my all-time favorite book title was an autobiography by George Graham Rice, a late 19th, early 20th century swindler. He called it 'My Adventures With Your Money'.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Simon under attack from Bamping on Crabbies Council tax page. He then has to recount his success (!!! 1!!!) record. Sadly with no verifiable details.
Hi All,

please accept my apologies in advance for posting - it's not council tax related but it has been brought to my attention that one Danny Bamping has made some claims on this group page - and I surely have the right to reply.

In his post he states 4-6 people have told him that I have allegedly taken 'significant sums' of money from them to help them with court cases and subsequently walked away leaving them in the shit.

So this post is to set the record straight and invite Bamping to show up the goods - but let's look at what he says and let's look at some facts:

1. Having been forwarded a screen copy of his comments I contacted Bamping - approx 90 mins ago to invite him to justify his comments - he simply responded saying words to the effect "I was just telling the truth" and "you're not a jedi yet" then logged off.

2. He cites 4-6 people. I assume that means 5 then? Or was it 4 or was it 6? Maybe it was 4.5?

3. To date I have gotten directly involved in a few court cases for people -

in no particular order the most memorable ones....

The first - was the son of mate of mine. Speeding. he asked me to help - i agreed on condition he study He didn''t study - I attended initial hearing then I was away - unable to attend - he lost. My charge - £zero.

Secondly - I had a mate of a mate who was dealing with a CSA claim. I agreed to help if he studied He did study and he got the outcome he wanted. My Charge £zero.

Thirdly - I have a friend repeatedly charged with possession. First two cases we sorted using court of record - no court hearing ever took place. My charge - non financial.

Same mate - 3rd case of possession - we prepped court of record - they (the police) continued and went to court - which I suspected they would - my mate had not studied as I had repeatedly guided him to do - and he ended up seeking assistance from a solicitor - then sacked the solicitor and decided to give things a go using someone elses methods - which appeared to work on the day - but a year later - he brought me the papers to deal with the fall out - and i'mcurrently assisting him with another identical possession claim.

When I was learning this stuff early early doors - my best friend and I worked together on each other's cases - we had a mixed bag of results but he didn't pay me and i didn't pay him!

Other than that = the only cases I have attended to assist with andor witness were Guy Taylor at Hereford (no funds exchanged hands), Albert Scarf - final decision at RCJ - I merely watched - and a friend of mine who is hosting the woods - his council tax case. Clearly he isn't upset with me - and no money changed hands

Also a "friend" appearing at Romford Magistrates - again - no money changed hands - it was one of a few hearings (the others I didn't attend) - I don't know how it all turned out..

Another case - I was asked to simply turn up at a magistrates hearing as my friend was abroad at a festival. (taking it seriously then!) - I got the result he wanted for that hearing (which was a stay) and no arrest warrant for his failing to attend.

Other cases?: I have not gotten directly involved in any cases. I may have spoken to people before hand (ie ranging from a few days before hand to a few weeks before hand) - in which i explain what I would do - whether these people do what I would do or choose to do something different- who knows? In some cases I have received currency in exchange for my time - but I wouldn't call the sums "significant" - although in some cases the sums were signficantly non existent.

Let's now turn the tables on Bamping>>> and let's look at some facts.

This guy has sniffed around me for years.

He gave me two of his puzzle inventions (one on each of two separate occasions) - They were extremely basic and in my opinion - aside from great packaging - a complete piss take - though I felt he had massive balls to take the puzzle onto dragons den - or should say some front - in other words - if he had taken a turd packaged well he might have gotten a better result - that's my opinion.

I binned both of the puzzles because i suspected they might be bugged - that should tell you what I thought and think of Mr Bamping! I cut him out of the White Rabbit facebook group page ages ago - and he has repeatedly attempted to befriend me - I also cut him off the email list (unless he uses a secret email address I am unaware of) and I said nothing publicly because I am not that kind of guy - I understand that my opinion may not be shared by others and unlike Bamping - I gave him the benefit fo the doubt - whilst I suspected him and didn't like the vibe he gave me (ie my spider senses were tingling) - I still didn't slag him off.

Bamping on the other hand clearly doesn't mind slagging others off. Nice guy. I note there are some other nice guys on this group - the kind of people who don;t know the facts and just join in - lots of them asociated with the freethinking community unfortunately - hence I generally steer clear of groups on faceache and or discussions.

But does he have any proof? he clearly wasn't able to name anyone.

Now here's the funny thing - A few years back I was called in to help an elderly lady approx 70 years old after Bamping had (according to her) taken (from memory) thousands of pounds and he taken a Trust book from her and hadn't given it back.

She asked me to chase him for the book which I did - he promised to return it but a year later hadn't! As far as I'm aware he still has it. Remember that Danny? Names? Her Name is Traude. Remember her Bamping?

I think I still have her emails and letters - i'll check for all the facts and perhaps post a few excerpts. I'm away for the weekend typing a reply to your pathetic allegations.

I would have posted this in response to Bamping's comments on this page - but apparently he has now deleted the post. What does that say?

Two final things:

1. Why don't I get involved in court cases for people?
Answer: Because people needing help clearly don't know what they're doing - and in my experience - from what I have witnessed with many others - if said people lose - they tend to blame the party helping! It's almost as if people want help just to have someone to blame if it all goes wrong.

I can't learn things for people and it is impossible trying to help someone with a case because one has to take them into account - I can't make the moves for others that I would make myself - for example - court of record - you have to do it yourself! Hence I avoid court cases like the plague - I don't mind giving pointers or guiding people on where to look - but that is it!

In any event - I prefer to deal with things before they get to court and most of my results are gained in that way - before court without the need for court. I only like court if I'm suing!

2. There was a comment from someone re "my" mortgage. Someone asked "has he wiped his mortgage off" to which Bamping replied "nope"

Now - Bamping is correct - I haven't wiped it of - but how could he possibly know that? I don't talk to him!

Who is Bamping and who is he in contact with??? Santander perhaps?

At no time have I ever claimed to have wiped my mortgage off - in fact I don't consider it my mortgage because it relates to my ex's place - she lives there - she pays it - she is not into this stuff - she is like a scared rabbit staring into the headlights - so not exactly my right to force her to take action is it?

There - I hope that answers a few questions people had - although in my opinion- if people paid more attention to their own lives rather than concerning themselves with my life they might have more success!

I'm sorry to lower the tone of the group - and I hate spilling tit for tat shit in public - but sometimes when a complete arsehole comes out with something - one is forced to respond.

Bamping - if you have - per chance -just happened upon someone that didn;t know what they were doing, doesn;t take responsibility for their own actions and has merely pointed the finger at me - then I suggest you get them to have a word with me - which nobody has.

Secondly - get your facts straight before defaming someone - grow up and while you're at it grow some and while you're at it perhaps define this "significant sums".

As regards others who blindly stick the boot in - you demonstrate just how easily led you are - one comment from a paul mitchell referred to people believing anything posted on the internet! perfectly said - people do believe anything on the internet. If you believed bamping's comments please get in touch - i'm collecting witnesses.

big love

spaniard over and out

x

ps - there are more court cases - but there is no way those involved would say anything like that because no funds changed hands.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

1. Why don't I get involved in court cases for people?
Answer: Because people needing help clearly don't know what they're doing - and in my experience - from what I have witnessed with many others - if said people lose - they tend to blame the party helping!
Gosh, it's almost like my clients expect results, or something! The nerve of some people.
Siegfried Shrink

I wonder what the story of Albert Scarf and the RCJ was all about.

Under albert scarf RCJ Google has this, which sounds like a freeman type event but there is no mention of Scarf
Chaos as judge is punched in court

by Liz Hull, Daily Mail

A judge was punched several times in the face yesterday during an attack in his courtroom.

High Court judge Christopher Pitchford, 55, was left clutching his face after the attack by an as yet unnamed man.

He suffered bruising after being hit on the bridge of his nose, left eye and forehead.

Mr Justice Pitchford had been hearing emergency pleas for injunctions when the attack took place.

The man, apparently angry after the judge rejected his case, lunged forward at the Royal Courts of Justice in Central London.

A court usher was also attacked when he and the clerk tried unsuccessfully to stop the man reaching the judge.

The man is also believed to have thrown and smashed a glass table lamp against the judge's bench before the panic alarm was activated and he was restrained by court staff.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:29 am I wonder what the story of Albert Scarf and the RCJ was all about.

Under albert scarf RCJ Google has this, which sounds like a freeman type event but there is no mention of Scarf
Chaos as judge is punched in court

by Liz Hull, Daily Mail

A judge was punched several times in the face yesterday during an attack in his courtroom.

High Court judge Christopher Pitchford, 55, was left clutching his face after the attack by an as yet unnamed man.

He suffered bruising after being hit on the bridge of his nose, left eye and forehead.

Mr Justice Pitchford had been hearing emergency pleas for injunctions when the attack took place.

The man, apparently angry after the judge rejected his case, lunged forward at the Royal Courts of Justice in Central London.

A court usher was also attacked when he and the clerk tried unsuccessfully to stop the man reaching the judge.

The man is also believed to have thrown and smashed a glass table lamp against the judge's bench before the panic alarm was activated and he was restrained by court staff.
Just as a data point, note that the event in question occurred in 2003. The Daily Fail story is undated, but this other story carries a dateline of July 7, 2003. https://www.standard.co.uk/news/man-pun ... 59413.html
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

He was jailed for 18 months later. I'm almost surprised he didn't get longer.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:29 am I wonder what the story of Albert Scarf and the RCJ was all about.

Possibly a confusion with Norman Scarth, a legendary nutcase -

A violent pensioner who attacked a bailiff with a chainsaw was today starting a six-year jail sentence. Judge David Bentley had heard how Norman Scarth, 75, who had refused to obey an order to quit a house, shouted to bailiffs who went to evict him: “I’ll let one of you in and whoever comes out alive can have the house.”

When the bailiffs entered the house he went for one with a chainsaw, and tried to stab another.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/ ... -1-2064093
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

Just as a sort of 'be prepared' thing to bear in mind in case of a chainsaw attack, any large piece of cloth thrown onto the blade will clog it up instantly.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:12 pm Just as a sort of 'be prepared' thing to bear in mind in case of a chainsaw attack, any large piece of cloth thrown onto the blade will clog it up instantly.
Now we know why Batman and other superheros wear capes.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Simon is hosting his very own crusty debt relief festival. In a field. A snip at £200 per couple to hear him babbling on all afternoon. He's got some nice pictures and many tips for any would be GOODFY.
A unique learning experience, taking place in the woods, surrounded by nature and friends.We will have security on site so should the odd shill or noise agent happen to get in - they won't be in for long!

The Event will be filmed, but fear not, it will also be edited! Assuming we have enough footage to make a worthwhile presentation containing good information

You’re welcome to bring a guitar and play some tunes if you so wish.
https://www.youandyourcash.com/store/QfavdQVC
Theres only 28 of the 60 tickets remaining, so dont hang on for long !!1!!!

Additionally, he's also added a Success (!!1!!!) page with a few fascinating wins fabricated stories.
https://www.youandyourcash.com/blog/the-results-page

A few tasters:
£27,000.00 alleged debt wiped out: Win!

Bank Loan £23,000.00 - Solicitors "Bug-Out": Win!

Capital One Credit Card - £3,500.00 Balance Waived: Win!

Claim Against an On-Demand Bond: Saving Achieved - £13,000.00: Win!

Bristol & West Mortgage - £40,000.00 Reduction of Balance: Win!

Direct Debit Indemnity Clawback: Win £10,211.24
All quite big claims, sadly with no verifiable evidence to back them up. But wait, always remember:
*Caution

Everyone’s circumstances are different. You must remember that Simon has had many years experience, and is not easily intimidated by someone with a ‘title’ like “Company Solicitor” or “Director”. Your results may be different
:mrgreen:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

We will have security on site so should the odd shill or noise agent happen to get in - they won't be in for long!
Any dissenting or even questioning opinions WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. We have ways of making you not talk.

As a cheerful shill and probably a noise agent, if I knew what that was, I can think of better ways to spend £200. Pricing tickets 'per couple' seems foolish since most would be attendees are of the loner persuasion.

Throw in amateur guitarists and I feel enriched by just staying away.