Simon Goldberg presents "You and Your Cash"

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Simon Goldberg presents "You and Your Cash"

Post by aesmith »

You can go on your own for £125. Looks a nice place. Apart from the people of course.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

aesmith wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:18 am You can go on your own for £125. Looks a nice place. Apart from the people of course.
Except that the photos are all - apart from the group shot in the marquee - stock photos.

https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Soul-Pat ... 177511130X

https://www.pexels.com/search/forest/

etc...
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

At £125, it's a bit pricey compared to proper festivals. There's a £40 surcharge for the food they provide (TheSpaniard says the average festival ticket is £85-£100 without food). Does that mean if I bring my own scran my ticket price will be reduced to £85?
I've got my own yurt too, wonder if ExpertInF*ckAll will knock off anything for that.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Through extensive research I have found that the hosts do weddings at the venue.

http://www.treehousefarmweddings.co.uk/

A remarkable lack of details on there though.
Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

hucknallred wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:22 am Through extensive research I have found that the hosts do weddings at the venue.

Great research! I was trying to find it too: you beat me to it!
Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

And it seems to be owned by Nigel Howitt, director of LAWFUL REBEL ENTERPRISES LIMITED
company number 10777482

and his website: http://www.lawfulrebel.com

and an interesting article:

http://www.whtimes.co.uk/news/court-ord ... -1-1181175
Last edited by Mike_p on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The venue owners would do well to ensure they get paid in advance. Seems only reasonable when the theme of the meeting is not paying for stuff.
In view of the post that appeared while I was typing, I assume they know already.:-)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would definitely think cash in hand and that they have and have sufficient liability insurance and any permits they should have. Is there also a requirement for sufficient sanitation services. Most places here for groups of any size have that requirement as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

"Through personal experience that I am still ashamed of, I learned the importance of truth. In 2003 my first marriage was failing and I failed to summon the courage to deal with the important issues head on. I ran in the opposite direction and I attempted to fake reality and cheated on my partner. As a reslt I hated myself and I hated what I did, but it ultimately shook me into greater awareness of the importance of truth. Having learned that faking reality always leads to suffering, I developed a passion for truth, a near obsessive committment to discerning fact from fiction in almost every walk of life. My research has lead me into many different subjects and I saw a pattern of disinformation in the world around me." http://www.lawfulrebel.com/why-a-lawful-rebel/

No mate, you dumped your wife for a pretty young blonde and abandoned reality forever. Luckily your airline pilot pension will fund this fantasy lifestyle, so good luck to you (http://www.thfarm.co.uk/local-produce/).
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

From direct experience in the Crown Court of the UK government, where I represented myself in questioning the claimed jurisdiction of the State, I learned that I live under a form of cloaked tyranny which hides behind fine words, pretence and a veneer of acceptability. I reasoned with the State via the law courts but my arguments were deliberately and systematically ignored. For the ‘crime’ of living peacefully on my own land in a beautiful nest of yurts (pictured below), quietly taking care of myself and my family at no expense to the state and inconveniencing no one, I was prosecuted, evicted from my home and forced under threat of imprisonment to pay £21,500 in fines and costs.
Translation: I ignored Town and Country Planning laws and suffered the usual consequences when pseudo law proved ineffective.

I cannot see any actual rebelling he has done since then.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Nigel and Lynnie Howitt will be hosting 'Bitcoin in the Woods' on 3-5 August at their Treehouse Farm, Herts venue where Simon Goldberg's event is next weekend. If I book both events, bring me own scran and me own yurt, will I get BOGOF discount d'you think?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

He Who Knows wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:32 am Nigel and Lynnie Howitt will be hosting 'Bitcoin in the Woods' on 3-5 August at their Treehouse Farm, Herts venue where Simon Goldberg's event is next weekend. If I book both events, bring me own scran and me own yurt, will I get BOGOF discount d'you think?
Maybe you'd like to attend for free? There appears to be a public footpath running through "the orchard" at the venue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

....living peacefully on my own land in a beautiful nest of yurts (pictured below), quietly taking care of myself and my family at no expense to the state and inconveniencing no one....
That's quite an achievement if you think about. He moved in, never left until he was evicted, never needed health care, never lit a fire and never had a crap.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

and never had a crap
I expect he used it to fertilise his organic chard. That's why the stuff tastes so horrible.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Plenty of rural properties have their own private sewerage, normally a septic tank. I've not lived anywhere with public drainage since 1985.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:33 am
and never had a crap
I expect he used it to fertilise his organic chard. That's why the stuff tastes so horrible.
All the photos of produce are generic library images (and the camping photo too). I suspect this organic idyll may be something of a sham. That total commitment to truth again, I suppose....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I thought one of the "features'' of organic produce was that its not picture perfect looking.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
morrand

Post by morrand »

hucknallred wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:22 am Through extensive research I have found that the hosts do weddings at the venue.

A remarkable lack of details on there though.
Well, be fair. What's being presented is the marriage of FMOTLery and deadbeatery, after all, so it's probably the perfect venue.
---
Morrand
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Some months ago Simple Simon re launched his You and Your Cash website which encouraged gullible people to join up to his academy for £59.99 per month !! It seems it has been such a success, he his now offering it at £19.99 cos his cash strapped followers can't afford £59.99

Contents of recent email:

Following feedback from people wishing to join the Academy, we're thinking of launching this>>

The Jedii Academy 0.33 Version @ £19.99 per month

which will run alongside the existing Academy.

Members of Jedii Academy 0.33 will receive the same training and benefits that existing Academy members receive, but they will receive training at a third of the pace - hence a third of the cost.

We've come up with this compromise because some existing members are finding the workload a little too challenging whilst some people wanting to join the Academy have found the price an obstacle.

Please let us know if this new relaxed version of the Academy is something you would be interested in joining. If we get enough positive feedback - we'll make it happen ASAP.

If this is of interest to you - please send us an email ASAP to Simon@YouAndYourCash.Com placing the words "Go For It" in the header or the main text.

Thanks for your time, help and feedback

Big love

Simon and Mark
& the YAYC Team

Please feel free to send Simon an email at Simon@YouAndYourCash.Com telling him to " Go For It"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

More like the "You Getting suckered and Your Cash Going in to my Pocket" Academy. Considering who he is going after I can't imagine that his pool of suckers clientele can afford to hand over their beer and ciggie money to contribute to Simon and Mark's standard of living.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.