Imperial Illuminati Air Force Official New Years Greetings!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Imperial Illuminati Air Force Official New Years Greetings!

Post by Gregg »

From all of us out here on the perimeter looking through the gun slits of the Well Armed Bunker Complex and especially the Elite 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment (the Dark One's Own Regiment)

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Imperial Illuminati Air Force Official New Years Greetings!

Post by notorial dissent »

Gregg, Happy New year to you, the air team, and to all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

My favourite picture of 2017 is Dachshund PSYOPS agent codename 'Little Legs' attempting a thought transference attack on UK leader of the opposition Jeremy Corbyn.

Rumours that Jezza has developed a fondness for chocolate drops and killing rats with his teeth have not been independently confirmed.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Happy New Year! I sleep well, knowing that any foreign invaders will be ripped to shreds -- or perhaps become unable to fight because of falling under a swarm of would-be lap dogs, courtesy of the members of this proud fighting unit.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

Happy New Year everybody.

Getting back to the important stuff I've always loved this quote on the Wikipedia Dachshund page...
Being the owner of dachshunds, to me a book on dog discipline becomes a volume of inspired humor. Every sentence is a riot. Some day, if I ever get a chance, I shall write a book, or warning, on the character and temperament of the dachshund and why he can't be trained and shouldn't be. I would rather train a striped zebra to balance an Indian club than induce a dachshund to heed my slightest command. When I address Fred I never have to raise either my voice or my hopes. He even disobeys me when I instruct him in something he wants to do. — E. B. White
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Happy New Year to the glorious 699th.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.