The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

The comedy court of Common Law

Post by exiledscouser »

I thought it was about time the Common Law Court got its own thread.
The final verdict of the Common Law Court Jury is final and not subject to appeal.
So says the opening paragraph of the CLC website, a bold claim to make in the area of fair and open jurisprudence.

The brainchild of one John Smith, it seems to have initially been the vehicle through which he pursued his own one-man crusade over the repossession of his own home near Aberdeen. He does appear to be aided and abetted from time to time by another Scot, Robert Sproule, a man who wraps himself in the Saltire and plays skirling bagpipes at the start of his otherwise incomprehensible YT videos.

I just love the way YT auto-captions struggles with his accent;
she stood she wouldn't a bike don't know
what she was doing and she stood as a
woman ha but nobody really legal advisor but the
thing is real people the roughly someone
there the blonde female aggressively the
woman in the dock Chickasaw Aggie clearlove gesture from
them and she says here we gather Oh save
our fallenness pun on the Watson talk
More on Sproule later, however its back to the CLC and the subject of Court Number One;
Convened as a lawfully recognised Common Law Court on the 11th June 2017, the Scottish Common Law Court named and indicted the following Respondents for crimes ranging from, a willful neglect of duty, malfeasance, a failure in the duty of care owed to the Pursuer, fraud and theft.
Said Court Number One kicked off with commercial liens against a range of individuals giving rise to claims in their millions. Sadly though, the emerging theme for this and later cases is that no-one takes a blind bit of notice of the judgements handed down.

Court Number Two - unsurprisingly it's still all about John Smith;
Convened as a lawfully recognised Common Law Court on the 10th September 2017, the Scottish Common Law Court named and indicted the following Respondents for crimes ranging from, a willful neglect of duty, malfeasance, a failure in the duty of care owed to the Pursuer's, fraud and theft.
That's 2 for nil on the unanimous verdict front. Smith's house was repossessed, we never really discover the reasons for this (the real ones that is) but he no doubt sincerely holds the belief that his comedy court has some authority. Smith's plight seems to have been the sole concern of courts one and two.

It would after all have been a bit rich if a court which you set up yourself and over which you preside had found against you!

It's not until Court Number 3 that we start to see some familiar names.

Smith's antics may have remained confined north of the border but thanks to the power of social media, it appears by now to have gained traction within the Footle community and is being championed by none other than Bob 'Crabbie' White who enthusiastically joins an action;
After an extensive presentation and examination, the jury returned the following verdicts:
​​
1. In the cases for John Smith and his request for Court Order's, all were granted.

2. In the cases for Ronald Hay and his request for Court Order's, all were granted.

3. In the cases for Robert White and his request for Court Order's, all were granted.

4. In the case for Theresa Stirling and her request for a Court Order, this was granted.

5. In the case for David Paterson and his request for a Court Order, this was granted.
The court is concerning its rapier sharp eye towards mortgages, bankruptcies and the failure of anyone at the receiving end of its judgements to acknowledge them;
Despite having previously accepted both Lis Pendens and Commercial Liens for entry into the Books of Council and Session, the Respondent is now refusing to accept them without having the legal authority to do so. The Respondent has been asked for a copy of the policy, before and after the date of the requested submissions and confirmation of the legal authority that allows the Keeper to refuse submissions. The Respondent has failed to produce anything, thus confirming that this behaviour was unlawful.
She's a rum 'un, that Liz Penden. Court the Third convened 19th Nov 2017 sat in Scotland once more - LEITH BUSINESS CENTRE, 4A MARINE ESPLANADE, EDINBURGH EH6 7LU.

The list of the court's victims is begining to grow, "they've got a lttle list and I'm sure they'll not, I'm sure they'll not be missed". More guilty verdicts, more impotent rage against the system.

Court the Fourth moves to Glasgow, to CLYDE COMMUNITY HALL, WHITEFIELD ROAD, GLASGOW, G51 2YB to be precice, we are now into April 2018. This time the target is a little more ambitious - the defendants are all of the;
Existing Local Authorities Throughout Great Britain

Their collective crime? Operating local taxation used to fund local services etc. known as the Council Tax. The result was, you'll be unsurprised to learn, a unanimous verdict in which CT was annulled and rendered void. Remember;
The final verdict of the Common Law Court Jury is final and not subject to appeal.
So if your bin goes un-emptied or the streets turn dark when the lights go out, you'll know why. As with prior cases the court papers are available for you to click on and digest.

Still in Clyde Community Hall, the 5th outing in May 2018 widened its gaze;
To address the issues raised and in support of his Statement of Claim, the Pursuer highlighted the following points:

The unlawful creation of the statutory birth certificate.

The requirements for a valid contract.

Confirmation that parents do not have any authority over their own children and that the state own them.

The unlawful use of the legal fiction.

Confirmation that the statutory authorities (GOVERNMENTS, POLICE, COURTS, LOCAL AUTHORITIES, SOCIAL SERVICES ETC.) are all corporate bodies, run for profit.
No prizes for guessing the outcome. Well, perhaps you'd not actually guess it because the court ruled;
that after a unanimous decision of the court, the house keys for the Pursuers property (REDACTED ADDRESS, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, AB22 8WA) must be returned to the Pursuer within seven days of this order.
I've redacted the address as for all I know some innocent purchaser may now reside there, however wasn't expecting that, given the dramatic and irrevocable findings of Courts 1 & 2.

3rd June and Court the 6th, we are off to a pleasant field in a corner or rural England, Bradley Stream Road, Ashcott, TA7 9QP. Someone must be bankrolling these guys by now as the video footage shows a sizeable marquee and it was quite well attended with even Neelu making the journey. What's this one all about?
The jury confirmed that it is no longer acceptable for individuals to hide behind the statutory system. If people are responsible for causing harm, loss or injury to others, they are guilty of crimes against the people. The website will be updated in the next few days to confirm the verdicts, to provided copies of the case paperwork and to confirm the sentences issued. In the meantime we can confirm that the Court Orders have been served and the Defendants have fourteen (14) days to comply.
There are no papers in this one and it's not entirely clear who is accused of doing what. But whatever it is the named defendants have done, they're all nevertheless GUILTY as charged.

We were back north of the border for what is, at the time of writing the latest (7th) case dated the 24th June 2018 and we are at Gulistan House, Queen Street, Broughty Ferry, Dundee, DD5 2HN. By now the court, buoyed by an unbroken record of success decides to deal with a more challenging matter, the question of children taken into care. Court sits, court discusses, court finds everyone guilty. There are no papers published this time either or, if they were, they were removed fairly sharpish.

The reason for this is that the CLC gets taken to task by the recipients of one of it's orders and legal action, proper, enforcable legal action this time is threatened;
We have recently received a threatening letter from an Associate at Anderson Strathern LLP which was addressed to the Common Law Court (the people)

It seems that the people have no authority and that unless we remove information from our site, confirming the criminal behaviour of the individuals concerned the statutory courts will be used to protect them.

Oh dear. McPlod now seem to be aware and conducting enquiries.

Which brings me back to Rob Sproule. Alarmed that none of its judgements are viewed as anything but pure fantasy, big action is planned;
VERY IMPORTANT. This Sunday 29th July at midday in Glasgow will be the most important common law court yet. 3 sheriffs/judges have been summonsed to appear in front of a peoples court, whether they appear or not doesn’t matter, the aftershock should be very interesting. When we held the common law court in Dundee last month, there were some very unhappy people who got on to a large firm of solicitors that threatened to close down the website, the website is still up and running. We need as many people attending this Sunday as possible to show the system we mean business, this should go down in history as another Glorious Revolution. If you care please try to be there, thanks. CLYDE COMMUNITY HALL, WHITEFIELD ROAD, GLASGOW, G51 2YB.
The scene set, this plaintiff cry went up just now from Crabbie;
BREAKING NEWS, more updates later.
Robert Sproul has been taken into police custody. 6 men acting in the role of police officers broke his front door down, searched his flat and arrested him. Its unknown what this is all about at this stage however we presume it may have something to do with his connection to the Common Law Court which is due to hold a trial on Sunday against 6 individuals for crimes against the people.

Pure Footle entertainment at its best!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by notorial dissent »

I really love the "acting in the role of police officers" bit, says so much about the attitudes of the whole lot of them. They weren't acting they were police officers executing a warrant, Wonder for what??
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The Common Law Court recently granted an order, presumably at Crabby's instigation, declaring all council tax to be illegal. From memory, I think it was backdated to the inception of council tax in the early 1990s. Anyone wanting a copy of this order has to register on the Common Law Court website, and for a payment of £7 (no prom notes or Re accepted), you'll get your own copy, complete with embossed seal. Then all you have to do is show it to the council and they'll go "oooh, sorry, here's a refund of all the council tax you've ever paid" and never bother you again to pay for those essential services you're happy to use to their fullest extent.

Since then, Crabby's 'Council Tax Is Unlawful' FB group has seen a number of people post in disbelief that, despite serving a copy of the order on the council, they've nevertheless been summonsed and had a liability order made. There are also numerous posts along the lines of "they're just ignoring the order, what do we do?".

This has prompted Crabby to set up a secret 'enforcement' group (8 members in total, I believe) who intend to 'enforce' the 'orders' made by the CLC. This will not end well.

Edit: This has now appeared in response to the Rob Sproul arrest.

rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

When you consider these people film almost everything that happens to them, including legitimate court hearings, then plaster it all over the internet, it is very strange that they never film the hearings held at the common law court and upload the video.
Is it a rule of the common law court that it is illegal to film a hearing at the common law court? :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:24 pm When you consider these people film almost everything that happens to them, including legitimate court hearings, then plaster it all over the internet, it is very strange that they never film the hearings held at the common law court and upload the video.
Is it a rule of the common law court that it is illegal to film a hearing at the common law court? :snicker:
With the possible exception of the In A Field In Somerset Play Court I very much doubt any of the 'hearings' have the numbers to form a jury so filming would be a tad embarrassing.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

longdog wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:27 pm With the possible exception of the In A Field In Somerset Play Court I very much doubt any of the 'hearings' have the numbers to form a jury so filming would be a tad embarrassing.
But they call the legitimate courts fake courts. If the common law court is the real deal and its decisions are binding in the UK surely they would not run away from filming the hearings due to feeling embarrased. Perhaps the hearings do not actually happen?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:24 pm When you consider these people film almost everything that happens to them, including legitimate court hearings, then plaster it all over the internet, it is very strange that they never film the hearings held at the common law court and upload the video.
I doubt that filming would be very productive since I'm quite sure they would look like a collection of riff raff and rabble hauled in off of the street. In other words like the laughingstocks they are.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:40 pm
longdog wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:27 pm With the possible exception of the In A Field In Somerset Play Court I very much doubt any of the 'hearings' have the numbers to form a jury so filming would be a tad embarrassing.
But they call the legitimate courts fake courts. If the common law court is the real deal and its decisions are binding in the UK surely they would not run away from filming the hearings due to feeling embarrased. Perhaps the hearings do not actually happen?
Up until Court 5 the website published the 'Court Papers' including a list of jurors and the way they voted...

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/fadada_c ... 350441.pdf
https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/fadada_ ... 8ade48.pdf

You'll notice they are both completely blank.

Courts 6 & 7 don't list any papers at all.

I suspect you're right in most cases and the hearing never took place. Even if they did take place there's no evidence at all that there was a properly convened jury sitting in judgement with the possible exception of the Somerset get-together. The fact that the jury, if it existed, would be made up entirely of cranks who will bring in whatever verdict they're told to bring in is another story.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Could you find a dozen cranks who could stick to one script.
Their most noted feature is not sticking to any script unless being arrested.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

The shop on Commonlawcourt.con is a real hoot!

Certificates for hash? Wtf? A court issuing certificates for weed use?

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/orders

:lol:
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Court of Common Law MUST be legitimate.

Denny's is opening facilities in Great Britain. Really.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

exiledscouser wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:50 am... Robert Sproule, a man who wraps himself in the Saltire and plays skirling bagpipes at the start of his otherwise incomprehensible YT videos.

I just love the way YT auto-captions struggles with his accent;
Still my favourite ...
rumpelstilzchen

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:52 pm I doubt that filming would be very productive since I'm quite sure they would look like a collection of riff raff and rabble hauled in off of the street. In other words like the laughingstocks they are.
But when has that ever stopped them in the past? When they are up against TPTB they film everything and post it on t'internet. They don't care if they look like a bunch of misfits when confronting bailiffs attempting to repossess a house. They film it and publish it. They don't care if they look stupid when telephoning a receptionist at the council. They film it and publish it. They don't care if they look like a failure when a cop smashes their car window and pulls them from the car. They film it and publish it. They often film themselves in the "non courts" and post it. I cannot believe it is a fear of looking stupid as being the reason why the common law court hearings are not filmed and posted online. These people are immune from having a fear of appearing stupid and they have an uncontrollable habit of filming everything. Surely if they want to spread the word of the common law court they would be filming every hearing and posting them for everyone to see? Especially for their followers who cannot attend the court hearing. There has to be another reason why they shy away from filming these hearings.
BHF wrote:
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

I'd be interested to know if they have any sort of formal procedure for their hearings. Does someone act a judge? Are there "witnesses" who give evidence on oath? Are there separate "barristers", or is the case just presented by the person making the complaint? Do they wear robes and wigs?

Or do they just sit at a table, provide themselves with appropriately-priced beverages, and produce verbiage as a collective entity?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

As I see it, the logical flaw with self-appointed common law courts is that anyone else can do the same thing:

QUATLOOS COMMON LAW COURT

Judge TheNewSaint presiding.

I hereby decree that all judgments issued by commonlawcourt.com, and all documents sold by this website, are hereby null and void.

It is so ordered this day of 28 July 2018.

And Robert White can't do anything about it. Common law court. Neener neener.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:07 pm As I see it, the logical flaw with self-appointed common law courts is that anyone else can do the same thing:

QUATLOOS COMMON LAW COURT

Judge TheNewSaint presiding.

I hereby decree that all judgments issued by commonlawcourt.com, and all documents sold by this website, are hereby null and void.

It is so ordered this day of 28 July 2018.

And Robert White can't do anything about it. Common law court. Neener neener.

But oh, but but oh, commonlawcourt.con has the common law court CARD

Just ask this comedian-

https://youtu.be/mPadxP8My68
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I think we should all join his little Facebook Group and ask a lot of questions.
Do you accept Re?
Not at this time.
But its been well established in common law that Re is real money, so why don't you?
We have some processing problems with Re that prevent us from integrating it with our systems. When we get these kinks worked out, we will reconsider this.

Oh, Okay. Good on you! So, can I pay my fee with a Promissory Note?

ad infinitum..... you could quote their own members for weeks!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:39 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:52 pm I doubt that filming would be very productive since I'm quite sure they would look like a collection of riff raff and rabble hauled in off of the street. In other words like the laughingstocks they are.
But when has that ever stopped them in the past? When they are up against TPTB they film everything and post it on t'internet. They don't care if they look like a bunch of misfits when confronting bailiffs attempting to repossess a house. They film it and publish it. They don't care if they look stupid when telephoning a receptionist at the council. They film it and publish it. They don't care if they look like a failure when a cop smashes their car window and pulls them from the car. They film it and publish it. They often film themselves in the "non courts" and post it. I cannot believe it is a fear of looking stupid as being the reason why the common law court hearings are not filmed and posted online. These people are immune from having a fear of appearing stupid and they have an uncontrollable habit of filming everything. Surely if they want to spread the word of the common law court they would be filming every hearing and posting them for everyone to see? Especially for their followers who cannot attend the court hearing. There has to be another reason why they shy away from filming these hearings.
And yet they don't record and post.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

JimUK1 wrote: But oh, but but oh, commonlawcourt.com has the common law court CARD
Just ask this comedian-

https://youtu.be/mPadxP8My68
Come on, own up. Which one of you lot wrote "wot a tit" in the comments section?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

exiledscouser wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:50 am I just love the way YT auto-captions struggles with his accent;
Reminds me of one of the funniest Scots accent sketches ever: the voice recognition elevator sketch from the BBC Scotland show "Burnistoun."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAz_UvnUeuU