The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Footloose52 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:39 pm Sloppy reporting again but seems to be confined to The Independent from what I can trace.
The Independent has had a bit of a sub-editorial problem and is mostly down to staff cuts. They do not pay as much attention to detail as they should. (And I say this as someone who has ghost-written a few Indy Voices articles! :mouthshut: )
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

It appears that all is not well in the world of the People's Play Court. The old harridan, Donnalee Ofthefamily Andrews

https://www.facebook.com/donnalee.andrews.186

Has incurred the displeasure of Good King John Smith himself:

https://media.commonlawcourt.com/Videos ... A_u8xPWE3E

A judgement has been obtained against Guardians 300

https://guardians300.com/

TheRambler
longdog

Post by longdog »

Oh dear... Is somebody trying to out grift HHJ Smith's grift by offering the same useless shit as him?

I believe that's what is known in West African scammers circles as "Chopping dollar".

I like the assertion at the end of the judgement that the Kommon Lore Klown Kort will take "further action" if they don't comply. I wonder what form that will take... Can we expect KLKK 'constables' and Guardians 300 (sounds like an off brand condom) 'constables' to have a massive punch-up outside 'Spoons? I'd turn out for that one.

Looks like a case where The People's Supreme Common Law Court™ should step in and deliver a verdict that is just, fair and reasonable to whoever is the highest bidder.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Okay, I was and am too sober to spend much time there and the site has a full bucket of "WTAP"""* things, so in order to not go mad, I'm gonna limit my current inquiry to just one word.

Transhumanism???

Suspending reality for just the moment it takes to think about this, there is an actual Wiki for it and, well, a lot of paranormal woo but in fact all the woo is positive woo. So if Transhumanism existed (and it doesn't, I have to keep repeating that to keep my grip on reality) it would be a good thing and you'd think all these dipshits would be fighting to camp out under the nearest 5G tower.

Now I need to go have a drink.

*What The Actual Phuck"
Your milage may vary. Offer not valid in Hampshire, Scotland, Wales New Zealand or the Rings of Saturn. Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent, Nunc Pro Tunc Pizza Pizza
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I am very tempted to start reaching out to these publicity hungry knutsacs and spend a good part of my trip over there filming interviews with them to be released exposing their idiocy to a newer audience.

Maybe Van Balion will buy some footage from me. :thinking:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AnOwlCalledSage

Gregg wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:52 am Maybe Van Balion will buy some footage from me. :thinking:
His quality threshold is quite low, so go for it. He'll post anything and label it Sov Cit even when sometimes it's clearly just a bolshie git having an argument with a police officer without using any majik wurds.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I must have missed this one, apparently on 17th October John Smith raised proceedings against every government and statutory authority in the whole world. He won, and is thus authorised, indeed ordered, to set up his own system of common law passports and his own diplomatic service. And some other stuff.

https://media.commonlawcourt.com/Videos ... r_2021.pdf
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

To quote a well known FMOTL adherent:

Twaddle

TheRambler
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:03 pm I must have missed this one, apparently on 17th October John Smith raised proceedings against every government and statutory authority in the whole world. He won, and is thus authorised, indeed ordered, to set up his own system of common law passports and his own diplomatic service. And some other stuff.

https://media.commonlawcourt.com/Videos ... r_2021.pdf
Wow... That really is a festival of butt-hurt isn't it? I must admit I skimmed a lot of it but I wouldn't be surprised if the "defendants" get blamed for the murder of Rasputin and the fact that Waggon Wheels don't seem as big as they did in 1971.

I'm guessing that this branching out into the realms of common law passports and common law diplomats is just new grift and that the passports will be available for a significant sum and 'training' to become a diplomat will be available for another significant sum.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

A gofundme has been set up for David Noakes who is currently in the pokey in France. (Promoted an iffy cure). It's already raised in excess of £32,000 (today being 26 Nov 2021) https://www.gofundme.com/f/donations-fo ... vid-noakes

I mentioned it here because this is the last thread on which I found mention of DN.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Our father David Noakes was extradited to France in May 2020 under a European Arrest Warrant (EAW) after serving a sentence in the United Kingdom.
Yeah. He served 15 months after pleading guilty to "money laundering and manufacturing, supplying and selling an unlicensed medicine" and now he's doing another four years after pleading guilty to selling fake medicines in France. Imaging being convicted in two different jurisdictions... Oh the injustice... Oh the humanity.
All his assets have been confiscated and we need to raise money for him to pay his legal fees and bring him back home.
He got slapped with a confiscation order of £1,349,400.48 that he made by selling fake medicines, injectables no less, he bottled in his garage. Oh the injustice... Oh the humanity.
The conditions of the prison and the stress of his trial have led to a noticeable and serious decline in his mental health. This has been worsened by the lack of contact from visitors due to the Covid-19 precautions.
If you can't do the time....
If there is anyone out there who has met David or cares about his causes and wants to help him, could you please be so kind as to make a donation today, it would mean so much to him and the rest of David's family.
His causes? He only had one and that was David Noakes. How can anybody, even his own son, have any sympathy for this parasite with the morals of a rattlesnake?
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

I wonder how many donating to this cause bought into Noakes' original scams. Judging by the comments, more than a few.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
AnOwlCalledSage

Wakeman52 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:02 pm I wonder how many donating to this cause bought into Noakes' original scams. Judging by the comments, more than a few.
Well as a clue of the calibre of the individuals, Neelu did. She even hid Noakes' co-conspirator in her house. Luckily for Neelu when the police turned up she already fled to the west country, before being arrested at a train station weeks later.

I've wondered whether her stupid sister had bought into the "miracle cure", but actual evidence is lacking as, unlike the Princess, she didn't really have a social media presence.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

You make a valid point Owl; if Gc “Big” Maf was, as is endlessly claimed, such a super effective cure-all catholicon then Neelie’s sister would still be with us.

But she isn’t. So either Neelie withheld this wonder panacea from her or she didn’t and it was as useless as we might reasonably expect.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Until Cranky's post I didn't know Noakes had been convicted in France. I thought he was still en détention provisoire. Or I'd oublié.

Looks like those cheese eating beret wearers have no regard for an entirely imaginary version of English common law or the rulings of the KLKK.

Bloody foreigners... Comin' Staying over here there thinking they have the right to their own legal system.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Wakeman52 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:02 pm I wonder how many donating to this cause bought into Noakes' original scams. Judging by the comments, more than a few.
In the 60s, I read a story about a conman who shared the secret of his success: make the mark WANT to give you their money. He used to work the transatlantic ocean liners, and was open and upfront about his being a professional gambler and card sharp; but that only made the marks more interested in testing their skills against his, with predictable results.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
technos
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by technos »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:43 pm was open and upfront about his being a professional gambler and card sharp; but that only made the marks more interested in testing their skills against his, with predictable results.
My step-father was a professional gambler for a few years (it was how he paid for college) and made a point of not telling people. Why? People that found out would hound him to attend their weekly poker games, and if he did go the hounding got worse, especially if he'd managed to take all their money the first time. "That was luck!"/"Give me a chance to win my money back!"/etc, etc.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I guess the grooming of a mark depends on the scam. UK Column - who I have no time for - have promoted the D Noakes gofundme https://www.ukcolumn.org/video/andrew-n ... al-for-him That might explain the nature of the comments on the GoFundMe page if they are made by readers of UK Column. I sometimes wonder if the rules for GoFundMes should be tightened. There's nothing wrong in essence with a GoFundMe but Jeanette Archer had one at one time to try and 'save the baybeez' from satanists. YouTuber Shaun Attwood had one for a woman who was allegedly being trafficked and then it turned out she was still a working girl. Still, one can only warn people - if folk can't see that Mr Noakes was telling porkies or won't believe that JA is a grifter when they are directed to genealogy sites that show that the grandad she alleges abused her died before she was born, then there isn't much one can do to help them.
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

:snicker: Speaking of Jeanette Archer and scams her despicable companion Wayne Fox has been conned out of a few hundred pounds by a fellow truther Ali Dugan, supposedly a loan to begin with Ali's refusal to pay him back is based his theory that Wayne " well 'es a nonce innee ".
longdog

Post by longdog »

Lie down with dogs. Get up with fleas.

Lie down with grifters. Get up grifted.

Although I've been sharing my bed with a whippet for five years without so much as a hint of a flea bite so... :shrug: