The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by Juisarian »

The CLC Passport has been designed specifically with the intention of protecting you while travelling.
Not even if it was stab-resistant.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

I suppose it protects you against being robbed and murdered by Johnny Foreigner (because they all do that obvs) but only because you'd find it rather difficult to leave the country, and impossible to get into another country, using it.

I'm quite looking forward to the first moron getting banged up in some unsavoury far-east prison for trying to enter the country on a fake passport. "I demand to speak to the common law ambassador!"
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

'I demand to speak to the common law ambassador!'

'Easily done, he's in the next cell.'

(Obscure Firesign Theatre reference)
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've just watched the highly uninformative video which is clearly aimed quite accurately at the IQ level of the average CLCer. It's basically just how to fill in the form on the website for those too thick to be able to cope with the bleedin' obvious.

I was trying to find out how much they cost and it turns out to be £100. A mere £24.50 more than a real passport. Grifters gotta grift I suppose but I can't see him selling many at that price. I very much doubt most of the idiots who believe this crap are in the foreign travel income bracket to start with. Having watched these sov-cit scams for many years I get the impression that worthless crap like this has a maximum viable price of no more than about £25.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
serfmaninthepolis
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by serfmaninthepolis »

"Having watched these sov-cit scams for many years I get the impression that worthless crap like this has a maximum viable price of no more than about £25."

Sometimes pricing something higher makes it more attractive, e.g. Starbucks Coffee. It is not worth any more than the coffee at the gas station, but they charge more so it must be better.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

serfmaninthepolis wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:36 am Sometimes pricing something higher makes it more attractive, e.g. Starbucks Coffee. It is not worth any more than the coffee at the gas station, but they charge more so it must be better.
The phrase you are seeking is:

"
Reassuringly expensive
"

HTH
TheRanbler
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

What is a "Procurator Fiscal"?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:27 pm What is a "Procurator Fiscal"?
The short description from the COPFS website:
The Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service (COPFS) is responsible for the prosecution of crime in Scotland, the investigation of sudden or suspicious deaths and complaints of criminal conduct by police officers on duty.
So, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) with overtones of a Coroner and a dash of the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC).

Whether it is that way because of Scottish law or Scottish law evolved to accommodate that structure, I shall leave to others. It’s another example of how different the law in Scotland is from that In England.

TheRambler
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

New to CLC, or at least newly noticed, they are now offering services for motorists. They can supply, or more precisely sell you, a CLC numberplate for an unspecified price. Or a custom numberplate for a cool £100. They also provide their own "insurance", a bit over priced at £250.
https://www.commonlawcourt.com/list/con ... mber-plate
https://www.commonlawcourt.com/list/con ... mber-plate
https://www.commonlawcourt.com/list/content/insurance

They also offer an alternative to MOT, you can use their "Road Worthy Certificate" which must be signed off by a "licensed mechanic", whatever that means.
https://media.commonlawcourt.com/Videos ... ficate.pdf

Note their caveat explaining that you should expect your car to be seized and crushed ..
Warning: As this process is new, the statutory authorities wil be unaware of it. The Common Law Court will be notifying statutory governments and police authorities about our process, but be aware, if you choose to use this process just now, you are doing so at your own risk.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I reported their 'insurance' to the Insurance Fraud Bureau last week.

HHJ Smith J has really overstepped the mark with this crap. It's gone from semi-harmless bat-shittery to outright fraud.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

HHJ Smith certainly has an innovative approach to insurance.
In the event of an accident

You will need to obtain the name, contact and insurance details for the other party involved.

You will need to pass on your insurance bond and contact details to the other party involved.

You will then be required to forward this information to Travellers Insure, who will then deal with your claim and settlement.

Please be aware that when submitting a claim, an excess of ⌘267 Cruinn (⌘267 = £400 approx. = $524 approx.) must be paid.
'Cruinn', in case you were wondering is the CLC's new cryptocurrency.

https://clc-currency.uk/
longdog

Post by longdog »

I wonder if they intend to pay out in their play currency.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Even the posters on David Icke's forum are skeptical about the CLC Cruinn.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/ ... ocurrency/
I just bought cruinn to buy the CLC passport. it went well, but only after the top up I realized there is a montly fee about 10 Pounds.
longdog

Post by longdog »

See also...
Posted June 22

It's not backed by anything. They say (I talked with them over the phone and e-mail), it will be backed by gold and real assets. They literally say that they will buy gold coins using proceeds from Cruinn and will establish storage to keep it. Pinky promise.

Who will keep these assets? What is that person goes rogue, dies, government seize it, someone stole it, or anything else?
This is totally centralized, money grab scam. It has nothing to do with cryptocurrency.

Why won't they just use Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, or even Monero? Bitcoin is most known, tested and established crypto, Monero is very private. These are ready-made solutions.

CLC doesn't want easy payment option. They want your money. That's why they created scam coin cruinn, without any whitepaper, any blockchain, no network, nothing just send them money that's it.
When the terminally gullible Icke fans don't fall for your bullshit you really are in trouble.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Meanwhile in Reading library, there was a bit of a ruckus at the Drag Queen Story Time. I might pop along tomorrow to see whether the alpha males (sic) are brave enough to go to Whitley library. Michael Chaves is going to be incandescent when he finds out what's going on at the Hexagon in December and January.

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

What planet are those clowns on and more to the point why are they so obsessed with paedophiles? A case of "Methinks the lady doth protest too much" if the number of "Paedo-hunters" round here that got busted in relation to their unsavoury proclivities is anything to go by.

"Those tens of thousands of category one pictures and videos on my phone were a part of my investigation" came up more than once as a defence. The court didn't believe them either... And it wouldn't have mattered if they had of course as that's not a lawful excuse.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Daily Mail report on Reading Library protest.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... event.html
longdog

Post by longdog »

Dozens of parents sent template letters produced by charity The Family Education Trust to libraries, saying classes are 'highly inappropriate... given that the images of men dressed as women are highly sexualised', The Sunday Telegraph reported.

The letter stated: 'Drag shows are adults-only entertainment and not suitable for school age children.

'When we expose children to sexual material, we blur the boundaries between adults and children, exposing them to adult sexual concepts and we risk normalising the sexualisation of children.

Have they never heard of pantomimes?

<audience> OH NO THEY HAVEN'T!

Seriously... If you look at a man in a frock and immediately think it's about sex then you're the one with a problem.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

They did appear to have turned up for the Whitley show the next day, but there was a police van, no banners and no angry mob, just 4 - 5 people standing around looking glum. I've seen no reports of further trouble.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

When we expose children to sexual material, we blur the boundaries between adults and children, exposing them to adult sexual concepts and we risk normalising the sexualisation of children.
What's bitterly ironic about this argument is that there's a good case that cultures and institutions which don't talk honestly to children about sexuality make it easier for abusers to hide in plain sight.

The Catholic Church would be an obvious example.