The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by HardyW »

Gregg wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:50 pm I think we should all join his little Facebook Group and ask a lot of questions.
Do you accept Re?
Not at this time.
But its been well established in common law that Re is real money, so why don't you?
We have some processing problems with Re that prevent us from integrating it with our systems. When we get these kinks worked out, we will reconsider this.
If you have any problems getting the common law court to accept your Re, just remember who WeRe Bank's regulator is.
None other than the International Common Law Court whose rulings must surely be binding on a mere inferior level UK-only common law court.
As confirmed in this PDF ...
https://www.werebank.co.uk/wp-content/u ... MD2015.pdf

More about the regulatory body here
https://iclcor750181.org/overview
Last edited by HardyW on Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:14 pm The shop on Commonlawcourt.con is a real hoot!

Certificates for hash? Wtf? A court issuing certificates for weed use?

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/orders

:lol:
To my mind this is the funniest bit of the Play Court. The police are way, way, way too busy to worry about an otherwise reasonably law-abiding citizen who smokes a bit of weed now and again. I literally can't remember the last time I heard of anybody being busted on a simple possession of cannabis charge. It was probably in the 1990s or maybe even in the 1980s.

What might very well get you busted is purchasing a 'certificate' from the Play Court and then notifying plod you intend to break the law. They'd probably bust you out of spite and for the lulz... I would :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:42 pm
JimUk1 wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:14 pm The shop on Commonlawcourt.con is a real hoot!

Certificates for hash? Wtf? A court issuing certificates for weed use?

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/orders

:lol:
To my mind this is the funniest bit of the Play Court. The police are way, way, way too busy to worry about an otherwise reasonably law-abiding citizen who smokes a bit of weed now and again. I literally can't remember the last time I heard of anybody being busted on a simple possession of cannabis charge. It was probably in the 1990s or maybe even in the 1980s.

What might very well get you busted is purchasing a 'certificate' from the Play Court and then notifying plod you intend to break the law. They'd probably bust you out of spite and for the lulz... I would :snicker:
That might be another "stolen from the colonies" concept. IN the US, its against Federal law to posses, use or transport weed, but in spite of that, several states have legalized it in varying degrees. (the Federal Government under Obama kind of quit bothering people in these states, the current government says they're not going to put up with it, its a thing)

Anyhow, in the states were marijuana is legal ''for medicinal use only'' you go to your Doctor or other caregiver, and you get an legit, state issued Medical Marijuana Card that keeps you out of trouble. Its almost a joke, you can get "clinic's to issue you a card for things like being stressed out that its illegal to smoke dope....but the cards do exist here.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

The whole Common Law Court looks to be "stolen from the colonies". Or, more specifically, from John Vidurek's
"Common Law Grand Juries". Because they were such a smashing success. :sarcasmon:
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

HardyW wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:34 pm If you have any problems getting the common law court to accept your Re, just remember who WeRe Bank's regulator is.
None other than the International Common Law Court whose rulings must surely be binding on a mere inferior level UK-only common law court.
Ah, but as Chief (and sole) Justice, Advocate and Juror of the Universal Common Law Court, with powers extending across the entire universe, I claim superiority to a mere International court.

What law does the Universal CLC apply? None other than the text most popular with sovcits, FOTLs and even the OPPT - the one law applicable everywhere - the fabled Universal Commercial Code itself.

PS. Please ignore anyone claiming to speak for the All Multiverses Superior To Everything Common Law Court. They’re Illuminati charlatans and I deny joinder with them.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Ha, just try telling me I don't have jurisdiction when I swoop in with a Regiment of Wiener Dog Assault Troops and the full fury of the Imperial Illuminati Air Force.

Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I love how all the commentators on the Council Tax is Unlawful page think that the sole reason for Rob Sproul's arrest is because the police are so worried about the upcoming 'trial' (to be held today, I believe) where 6 individuals are to be 'tried' (and no doubt found guilty) for 'crimes against the people'.

The reality, of course, is that Sproul was probably arrested on a warrant, and the police don't know and don't care about the upcoming 'trial'. But to a Footler, everything is a conspiracy.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

mufc1959 wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:13 am I love how all the commentators on the Council Tax is Unlawful page think that the sole reason for Rob Sproul's arrest is because the police are so worried about the upcoming 'trial' (to be held today, I believe) where 6 individuals are to be 'tried' (and no doubt found guilty) for 'crimes against the people'.

The reality, of course, is that Sproul was probably arrested on a warrant, and the police don't know and don't care about the upcoming 'trial'. But to a Footler, everything is a conspiracy.
Also, too, EVERYTHING is ALL about THEM, always ALL about THEM.

The reality that ONLY them, and well us, even knows or cares that their klown kollege kourt exists NEVER enters they po' widdle haidbones.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

mufc1959 wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:13 am I love how all the commentators on the Council Tax is Unlawful page think that the sole reason for Rob Sproul's arrest is because the police are so worried about the upcoming 'trial' (to be held today, I believe) where 6 individuals are to be 'tried' (and no doubt found guilty) for 'crimes against the people'.

As has been mentioned by others, a betting person would point to the stunt he pulled at the SCRA after the last CLC:
Your actions have been reported to the police to investigate.
Note, there is no "maybe". A cursory look at the group by an investigating officer would warrant questioning under caution on their threats and the CLC "official" response would suggest that they were planning further actions.
The decision of the unanimous jury of peers stands and will be enforced by operation of law, unless and until each individual found guilty chooses to comply in full and or reach an agreement with the plaintiff on her terms, notwithstanding that those found guilty may choose to bring a statement of claim against you personally, before the common law court, if they feel you have mis-advised them, contributing to their further loss created by an unnecessary delay in settling.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:22 am

As has been mentioned by others, a betting person would point to the stunt he pulled at the SCRA after the last CLC:
Your actions have been reported to the police to investigate.
Note, there is no "maybe". A cursory look at the group by an investigating officer would warrant questioning under caution on their threats and the CLC "official" response would suggest that they were planning further actions.
The decision of the unanimous jury of peers stands and will be enforced by operation of law, unless and until each individual found guilty chooses to comply in full and or reach an agreement with the plaintiff on her terms, notwithstanding that those found guilty may choose to bring a statement of claim against you personally, before the common law court, if they feel you have mis-advised them, contributing to their further loss created by an unnecessary delay in settling.
Sometimes stupid is its own reward. Their previous actions and statements sound like a real threat of harm to the county official to me and should constitute a viable concern for harm. These people are incredibly terrifyingly stupid and arrogant and think they can do what they want to do. That makes them very very dangerous. Oh, and did I forget generally nasty besides?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:25 am
Also, too, EVERYTHING is ALL about THEM, always ALL about THEM.

The reality that ONLY them, and well us, even knows or cares that their klown kollege kourt exists NEVER enters they po' widdle haidbones.
Indeed

notorial dissent

Yes, yes, indeed.... :snicker:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I think the CLC is going to play out like this:

After issuing numerous orders that aren't worth the paper they're printed on, and which are ignored by the recipients (all of whom know it's a worthless piece of paper), the CLC decides to ramp things up.

As we know, Crabbie has recruited 7 fellow travellers into his 'enforcement' squad. I imagine they'll kit themselves out with a fake police-style uniform of dark epaulette sweaters, radios (probably fake) and handcuffs (probably real).

Then one evening a few of them will lie in wait for some hapless person who's been the subject of a fake order as s/he walks to their car after work, and will perform an 'arrest', thus setting in motion a chain of events that will inevitably end in a prison sentence or three ... and hopefully no physical injury to the victim (who, no doubt, will suffer mental and psychological trauma).

I honestly think this is how it's going to go, because there's an element of machismo and bravado and Crabby has to be seen as some kind of hero by his acolytes. If all they're doing is printing off bits of paper that have no effect, then the CLC will soon start to lose support. I think Crabby may start with his Trustee in Bankruptcy. He's a nasty piece of work, with a criminal record, and as he's already thrown away everything he had, he has little to lose in escalating it to this level.
notorial dissent

I can see very easily see this turning into kidnapping and assault charges, with felony charges all 'round, this bunch is just that dumb.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

We don't have felonies in the UK. Ironically, kidnap and false imprisonment are both common law offences, with a maximum sentence for each of life imprisonment.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

mufc1959 wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:08 pm Then one evening a few of them will lie in wait for some hapless person who's been the subject of a fake order as s/he walks to their car after work, and will perform an 'arrest', thus setting in motion a chain of events that will inevitably end in a prison sentence or three ... and hopefully no physical injury to the victim (who, no doubt, will suffer mental and psychological trauma).
Fortunately, if this happens in the UK, it will likely go much better for the victims as these idiots are far less likely to be armed than their American play-acting counterparts.
longdog

Post by longdog »

If all they're doing is printing off bits of paper that have no effect, then the CLC will soon start to lose support.
My money is on this happening and it being the end of the whole charade. It probably has a while to run yet as it needs to go through all of the traditional stages of the FMOTL life cycle before it gets to the total disillusion phase. We currently seem to be at the 'It's not worked so far but a huge case that will change everything is just around the corner' phase. Next should be the 'We've had a massive success that will change everything which we can't reveal just yet' stage which will turn out to be either a blatant lie, wild optimism or a misunderstanding of a (real) court judgement. Then the inexorable decline will run its course.

I really can't see any of their 'enforcement' action coming to anything. Bob White is all mouth and trousers and his pitiful seven man/woman constabulary are unlikely to be anything else.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:55 pm
mufc1959 wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:08 pm Then one evening a few of them will lie in wait for some hapless person who's been the subject of a fake order as s/he walks to their car after work, and will perform an 'arrest', thus setting in motion a chain of events that will inevitably end in a prison sentence or three ... and hopefully no physical injury to the victim (who, no doubt, will suffer mental and psychological trauma).
Fortunately, if this happens in the UK, it will likely go much better for the victims as these idiots are far less likely to be armed than their American play-acting counterparts.
Also much better for the Posse when they get arrested, because even the Armed Police in the UK are a lot less violent than a run of the mill local cop in parts of the USA. Our "shoot first and plead 'stand your ground' later society has upped the potential for violence on both sides of the law and especially if you happen to be non-white you run a significant change of being shot during your arrest which with or without guns is going to be a lot more violent over here. I'm always a little amused at how polite the police are in the UK while dealing with criminals. Over here, if the police think you just might possibly be a little nasty during your arrest, things get pretty unpolite pretty quick.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The 8th Common Law court has sat and and the verdicts are out.

The case of a child taken into care seems to have been on the cause list today and verdicts of guilt have been spilling out at a great rate of knots together with fines the size of the Bolivian national debt. Every defendant and I mean EVERY defendant has been found guilty and the child must now be returned. If not, 'they' are fined £1 per minute until (he?) is returned to a tracksuited lady who appears to be from the north west somewhere.

That's £1 per minute for every minute the child has been in care.

Just over a year says Ms. Tracksuit. Thats 1 minute x 60 mins per hour x 24 hours a day x 365 days a year that's.....carry the one....£525,600. And the three named Sheriffs and a named social worker have to step down from their jobs. And be fined £75,000 each. Oh, and pay Ms Tracksuit £25,000 compensation. Each.

We also learn a little more from Rab's dad as to why he was arrested courtesy of Roland A Ford;

Well actually we don't. Six cops arrested him and took him away. That's all dad seems to know so we'll just have to wait until tomorrow.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

exiledscouser wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:35 pm The case of a child taken into care seems to have been on the cause list today and verdicts of guilt have been spilling out at a great rate of knots together with fines the size of the Bolivian national debt. Every defendant and I mean EVERY defendant has been found guilty and the child must now be returned. If not, 'they' are fined £1 per minute until (he?) is returned to a tracksuited lady who appears to be from the north west somewhere.
So they are doubling down on the "case" that resulted in the legal letter. It would be terrible if someone passed it on to the SCRA's solicitors now wouldn't it!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor