The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by longdog »

It's nice to see the mother dressed up for the occasion :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

His father was quite specific in saying that he had been charged but doesn't know what that charge is.

This I find odd. In England it is normal to be released on police bail after being charged, pending an appearance at a magistrates court, unless it is a serious charge, you are expected to abscond, interfere with witnesses or commit further offences.

And this is where I declare that my experience of the justice system does not include Scotland so I am now way out of my comfort zone in guessing at what is going on.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:08 pm As we know, Crabbie has recruited 7 fellow travellers into his 'enforcement' squad. I imagine they'll kit themselves out with a fake police-style uniform of dark epaulette sweaters, radios (probably fake) and handcuffs (probably real).

Then one evening a few of them will lie in wait for some hapless person who's been the subject of a fake order as s/he walks to their car after work, and will perform an 'arrest', thus setting in motion a chain of events that will inevitably end in a prison sentence or three ... and hopefully no physical injury to the victim (who, no doubt, will suffer mental and psychological trauma).
I fear you may be correct. And physical harm seems perfectly possible. The hapless victim may fear grave danger if they allow a bunch of thugs to handcuff them and bundle them into the back of a van. Speaking for myself, an out-of-shape greying bureaucrat, I would absolutely not go quietly into the hands of some criminal vigilante mob. I was once a soldier, and I have a little training from a decade ago. I would hurt a couple of them, before they either fled or beat me to a pulp.

I am anxious not to sound macho here, I would be terrified and flooding with fight/flight adrenaline. But my life goals do not include becoming the Terry Waite of the FMOTL "enforcement squad". I would not resist because I'm hard, but because I'm soft. The imminent threat would provoke panic and rage, so if they're really unlucky I might have a heart attack during the struggle and they could face murder charges.

Krabby wouldn't care, he's on a scorched earth suicide mission now. But I suspect his enforcement squad haven't thought this through. They imagine the worst outcome would be a bit of a scuffle, maybe s39 common assault, get out of court with a fine. But if their chosen victim doesn't cooperate, this could escalate real fast.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have to admit that I can certainly see where any of their intended targets would have real reason for fear. You are minding your own business, and a bunch of crazy ranting people grab you, not on my hit parade of life affirming experiences I would want to experience. EVER. Certainly not paid enough for that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

This caper also seems to cross into "impersonating a police officer" territory.
notorial dissent

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:57 am This caper also seems to cross into "impersonating a police officer" territory.
I would think that pretending to be a court official/bailiff would qualify. How does the UK feel about that sort of thing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:10 am I would think that pretending to be a court official/bailiff would qualify. How does the UK feel about that sort of thing.
It is an offence in England to impersonate a High Court Bailiff. It's what got Chrisy Morris all excited about in his Ronald McDonald video last week.

Edit: Found it. Browser history can be useful sometimes!
Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007 Part 3 Section 63

(2)An individual may act as an enforcement agent only if one of these applies—
(a)he acts under a certificate under section 64;
(b)he is exempt;
(c)he acts in the presence and under the direction of a person to whom paragraph (a) or (b) applies.

(6)A person is guilty of an offence if, knowingly or recklessly, he purports to act as an enforcement agent without being authorised to do so by subsection (2).

(7)A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale.
"exempt" refers to people who already have superseding powers, such as constables and excise officers. Level 5 is £5,000.

Enforcement Agent is county court and below. I'd expect impersonating a High Court Enforcement Officer would be higher.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:14 am
Krabby wouldn't care, he's on a scorched earth suicide mission now. But I suspect his enforcement squad haven't thought this through.
Crab Bait's the one guy at the sovcit meeting who'll actually go through with anything they're talking about. He's Timothy McVeigh, looking for his Terry Nichols. Fortunately, i dont think anyone else in this scenario is as devoted as he.
notorial dissent

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:51 pm
Hercule Parrot wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:14 am
Krabby wouldn't care, he's on a scorched earth suicide mission now. But I suspect his enforcement squad haven't thought this through.
Crab Bait's the one guy at the sovcit meeting who'll actually go through with anything they're talking about. He's Timothy McVeigh, looking for his Terry Nichols. Fortunately, i dont think anyone else in this scenario is as devoted as he.
I think you've definitely hit the nail on the head with the whole "think it through" thing, something that whole group is woefully short of.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I suppose by definition those incapable of thinking at all must be incapable of thinking things through. :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Here we sit in a branchy row,
Thinking of beautiful things we know;
Dreaming of deeds that we mean to do,
All complete, in a minute or two—
Something noble and wise and good,
Done by merely wishing we could.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The CLC is under attack from another Scottish heavyweight Sov Cit - the Expert in FA.

It starts off innocently enough with the Expert sharing his wisdom in the CLC FB comment;
the expertinfa wrote:the domain should never change what would be commonlawcourt , if your not registered , expertinalllegalmatters is in america and the uk cant touch it so the question is simple if you change the domain you change the commonlawcourt
Things start to escalate when other weigh in;
Tony Coles wrote:steve from expert in all legal matters, had put up a youtube video last night and it was factually wrong on many levels, they claim to have been told by an administrator of the clc that it was a business yet there are no administrators and its free except for the cost of materials and postage for certificates. the video is 57 minutes long and does nothing but cast doubt over the clc, yet his system fights within the corporate and fraudulent legal system and cost £5k the last time i looked. people are struggling to live under the statutory system and no one should have to fork out loads of money to get justice under common law aka gods law, john smith often attends talks and puts on courts at his expense and from donations, not through a profit making scheme, there are also many others including myself that have put money in to help other people that are being treated wrong in the legal system, no one is making any money anywhere out of this. on the other hand there are people including steve from expert in all legal matters, that ask for money up front and then have the front to claim they are honourable, there is nothing honourable about charging your fellow man/woman to help them especially if they have had their child or property stolen, no one should be forking out thousands to get justice. i have watched steve in the past and he is definitely knowledgeable about legal matters but to make a youtube video based on no facts is absolutely a low moment for people like him and i am disappointed that he has chosen to do it. for clarity, the clc website is being improved and moved to another provider out of the reach of the criminals in the corrupt legal system, clc is not a corporation making money and has not been shut down and people are not losing anything through the clc.
One poster asks;
Am I being a bit thick here? can somebody tell me what all this achieves
Karen has no doubt
the police in this country indeed throughout the 'commonwealth' operate to uphold the law of the land but they no longer do. they operate to entrap and extort as all businesses do. the men and women who represent the police must become conscious of legal system fraud and return to upholding the law of the land. this is a problem for the commonlawcourt and for the people acting as police constables or officers as their widely known by. so the police are office workers are they. hmm. I thought they were public servants hmm.
anyway where the police become conscious and uphold the common law then Steven the rebellion will be over and the lawful battle one. what is required to happen is the common people unite so it's up to people like you to become conscious of widespread legalised harm committed by the entire legal system and accept inherent law first and last law - harm none. that's it. harm none. didn't take a god, deity or t.v. to tell you that just me.
But others have their doubts, here's (another) Steve;
I've seen hundreds of you tube vids where people tell the police you have no jurisdiction over me etc etc etc etc etc etc etc and they get thrown in the back of a van and then thrown in a cell.If nobody takes a blind bit of notice then what is the point?
The EIFA accuses the CLC of the worst crime imaginable for an imaginary entity, that of being a corporation. He taunts John Smith with a link to someone who's registered their birth certificate and done all the stuff demanded yet still lost her house, none other than Neelu Berry.

There's a full-scale battle being waged between the two camps. The CLC camp note that EIFA charges - up to £5K! and claim the moral high ground that their worthless information is at least free.

Here's Lucy;
So Steve Mccrae is charging thousands of pounds for his 'services'? And now spreading FALSE rumours about the CLC as a "registered corporation" without a shred of evidence? Vested interests trying to protect their business! The truth is blatantly obvious!

Mccrae has a pop at John Smith;
the EIFA wrote:tried to talk to you you refused john
But the CLC faithful turn on him like a pack of dogs.

The Expert Strikes Back.

The link is to a waffly YT video which Ronald summarises for us;
He says in the video that he was wanting an invitation to the Common Law Court that was going to be taking place in York. It wasn’t a Common Law Court that was being convened it was a SEMINAR that John was invited to as a guest speaker. FYI Steve, you do not require an invitation to attend a common law Common Law Court as, when convened it is open to members of the Public.
He then goes on to state that CLC is a registered as a Company with Companies House which is NOT true - so, Steve Mccrae please provide the Company Number to prove your claim.
So, who's made up bullshit works the best?

Here's a not-made-up-at-all-claim of total success !!!11!!!
Ronald wrote:Steve Mccrae - I registered my birth, claimed ownership of my legal fiction, registered the sale of my property from the Legal fiction to the man and it’s transfer to Common Law. The Courts accepted the paperwork without rebuttal, and, on the day the Judge, Sheriff Edington admitted in open court that he had no jurisdiction over me and the lawyer representing the Mortgage Company told the judge that his paperwork wasn’t enough and ran for the hills.
And guess what Steve Mccrae, none of this cost me a penny.
Except probably your house......

And then there's Anthony (not bullshitting at all) Linnane;
Lynn Scott I used UCC documents long before Dave Witcher.
I collapsed a Crown Court case (trial) with them.
The battle rolls on...
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

i have watched steve in the past and he is definitely knowledgeable about legal matters

About 15 minute of the video was quite enough to prove he is not , but we all knew that anyway.
The amusing bit and why I stuck it out for 15 minutes was to watch one stupid but cunning person telling some just plain stupid people what was what. Except of course it wasn't.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

A couple of videos on their Facebook with John Smith talking about something, I didn't play them but the comments are an odd mixture of people reporting that it doesn't work, and others asking for the CLC to help them ..
Pete Davison · 9:39 I had no choice, i was overwhelmed at the magistrates court, they never accepted my common law affidavit, i had to get a duty solicitor involved. To this day i have not seen the arrest warrants......
Hayley Bonnell · 9:53 can we convene a common law court ourselves in our local area?
Brenda Pithers · 10:00 No they will not help you in comman law I have tried
Love the reference to Conman Law by the way.

And inevitably it all comes back to ...
Ved Chaudhari · 15:07 Can I do it for my late neice who was murdered in care of social services
Siegfried Shrink

I think Mr Justice Cocklecarrot should be reincarnated to deal with some of these cases.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink

That too!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:05 pm I think Mr Justice Cocklecarrot should be reincarnated to deal with some of these cases.
I would defer to Justice Cocklecarrot's seniority. (And in case you are wondering what the hell we are talking about
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beachcomber_(pen_name) Also doesn't one of those Dwarf names appear in Discworld?)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

You may be thinking of Captain Carrot, a 6 foot plus adopted dwarf, probably the lost King of Ankh Morpork, which no one mentions.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:05 pm I think Mr Justice Cocklecarrot should be reincarnated to deal with some of these cases.
Specifically in the Private Eye context, the name generally refers to Oliver Popplewell, who presided over various controversial cases of the time. However, although he's retired, he's still alive, so reincarnating him might prove tricky.