Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by John Uskglass »

He's back on the grift.

https://www.thebernician.net/the-art-of ... hings-uct/
As the sun begins to set over by far the toughest period of my life, I am delighted to announce the launch of two new webinars this month, as well as the relisting of three increasingly popular ones, on subject matter as varied as hidden history, winning wartime strategies and peacefully building a new advanced civilisation, without government, taxation and usury.

Taking part in these online events also contributes significantly to keeping the majority of my vast library of content paywall-free on this site, so every webinar ticket booked is always greatly appreciated, especially since I was unable to work when I was of no fixed abode for almost the entire Autumn of 2023, as the Deep State did its best to destroy me.

Well, I’m now back from that which I was not supposed to survive, wielding the hard-won sword of righteousness in the face of the floundering spirit of evil, on the brink of securing the restoration of custody, launching a credit-based banking system and pumping out more hard-hitting, no-holds-barred, mind-flipping content than ever before, as you can see for yourself below.
Among the delights on offer is a Hidden History webinar, which will apparently promote the theories of one William Comyns Beaumont. The name is familiar to those with an interest in crankery as one of the most amusing voices in the sphere. As Wikipedia puts it:
In a series of books published between 1946 and 1949, British journalist William Comyns Beaumont astonished the world with the following extraordinary revelations: Jesus of Nazareth had been crucified just outside Edinburgh, Scotland — the site of the ancient city of Jerusalem. Satan was a comet that collided with the earth and caused Noah's Flood. The ancient Egyptians were in fact Irishmen. Hell is to be found in western Scotland. The Greek hero Achilles spent his childhood on the Isle of Skye. Galilee, birthplace of Jesus, was Wales. Ancient Athens was in reality Bath, England
I can only assume that Waugh is performing some sort of gullibility test here. If you're daft enough to take that seriously, he has a bridge for sale is offering you the chance to join his 'bank'.
At both the Liens and UCT webinars I will be delivering updated versions of the material, incorporating the very latest developments with regard to the credit-based banking system, the acquisition of UCT’s very own Private Bank and the roll-out of UCT’s new commercial paper backed currencies.
Already given him money that you thought you'd get back? Any day now, honest.
I also haven’t forgotten that I pledged to give back all the financial gifts I have received over the years to continue doing my work and to pay for the significant costs of doing everything I must to regain custody of my beloved daughter.

Rest assured that pledge will be honoured as soon as UCT Bank is fully operational, whether in fiat or blockchain currency; and I will be elaborating on the significant progress we are about to make toward that end in my next blog post, so watch this space.
For reference, it was in 2021 that he told the marks:
I will also begin gifting double the amount I have received in UCT Tokens to everybody who has thrown a tip in the jar, to show my appreciation for your support of my work. Watch this space for further details.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Now on about something to do with farming. I've no idea what, as I'd have to watch the video to find out. However I'm sure he's suddenly decided he's just as expert on farming as he is on viruses, mortgages ect.

"Michael O'Bernicia joins me to discuss a remedy for farmers and way to stop the interference from government to private people. I apologise for the annoying echo on the recording."

John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Now on about something to do with farming. I've no idea what,
Oooh Miss, Miss, I know this one!

It's TB in cattle. Fuck knows why.

No prizes for guessing that it involves three magick letters.

https://www.thebernician.net/the-noca-t ... scamdemic/
longdog

Post by longdog »

There was a story in the local rag, that I skimmed to be honest, but it was about a farmer being fined £20,000 for breaching animal health regulations.

I doubt there are many farmers who would take much notice of his legal theories.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Even the Goofies are sceptical, and they lap up everything.

He is at it again,notice not once does he even states it works ,or any success at all .
White Rabbit called him out a while back ,it appears his mortgage success may not be what he claims.

https://goodf.forumotion.com/t6357-farm ... t-s-needed
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Ah, I think I've found the reason for his sudden concern for the dairy industry.

His magick letters template signs off:
Without malice of mischief, in sincerity and honour,

Concerned British Farmer

No Farms, No Food.
(Shouldn't that be 'malice or mischief' Michael, what with words being so important and all?)

Some of you will be aware of demonstrations by farmers taking place in Wales under the 'No Farmers, No Food' banner. Seems like once again Waugh has found a bandwagon to jump on. NFNF is run by one James Melville, described thus in the Guardian by George Monbiot:

a notorious conspiracy theorist, James Melville. He has promoted many of the usual rightwing fictions: claiming that 15-minute cities create urban prisons; falsely downplaying the impacts of Covid-19; pushing anti-vax messages to the point of absurdity; and even appearing to fall for a deliberately planted falsehood, designed to trap thoughtless conspiracy theorists.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ak-protest

You can see why Waugh thinks it is fertile ground (sorry!) for his grifting.