Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by SteveUK »

I think it translates as 'I would've won if it hadn't been for pesky laws and judges'. Aka, we lost.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2018/1082.html

This appears to be the case that has got Mr.Waugh excited. at first glance I think he is wrong to read into it what he does, but I will read the whole thing and see what I can make of it.
Selective citation of cases is not unknown to this thread and its tangle of nonsense.
Siegfried Shrink

Yay! Real Joinder! Not the if I soeak to you it will create joinder which they seem to think is something like marriage but without the sex.

No, in this appeal court ruling two similar cases were heard as one case because the points of contention and basic facts were very similar. Joinder.

The case both concerned blame, as divided among soilicitors and estate agents over who was left holding the baby when a reasonably competent fraudster in each case sold a million pound property they did not own, collected the money and vanished.
The fraudster used the name of the registered owner of the property ( I will do this in the singular) to instruct an estate agent to sell a property and also instructed solicitors to act for them in the sale.
The details of this are in the cases and to me sounded hooky in the face of it, but I may be oversensitive to the patterns of possible frauds. Whatever, neither the estate agent or the 'vendor's' solicitor did quite enough to verify the identity of the purported owner, falling short in a manner which was not only a bit incompetent but also in breach of certain money laundering regulations.
There was a failure in the process, suffice to say.

The cases were in appeal from the way the lower court distributed responsibilty for the fiasco between the parties. It was a very long and detailed discussion of the actions and responsibilities of all the parties considered under several headings, and the result was more or less irrelevant,as I suspected it had nothing to do with whatever Mr Waugh thinks it meant. The Land Registry is barely mentioned, but they did expose the fraud in one of the cases.

Nothing, said Lear, will come of nothing, and so it was here. Completion in the present context must mean the completion of a genuine contract by way of an exchange of real money in payment of the balance of the purchase price for real documents that will give the purchaser the means of registering the transfer of title to the property that he has agreed to buy and to charge. An exchange of real money for worthless forgeries in purported performance of a purported contract that was a nullity is not completion at all. Had that happened in this case, the parting with the loan money would have been a breach of trust."
This snippet cited by the appeal judge from another case involving breach of trust seems to me to be completely without merit when applied to Mr. Waugh's claim of void contracts, etc, unless you adopt the very special reasoning of Mr. Waugh. He does seem quite keen on it.

If you accept that no 'real money' was loaned, that the bank simply created it, it does make some sense. It will make no sense in a real court.

That's another couple of hours I will never get back although the actual fraud was a bit of a laugh.
Bring on the next irrelevant case in Mr. Waugh's hopeless quest for his own Unicorn.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The cited cases do refer to fraud with a capital "F" and some minor competence on the part of the solicitors. As far as I can see the ONLY possible fraud in this case would be on the part of the trustees, which if anything could be a valid reason for the montage to be declared and fraud charges be brought against the trustees, trust, and probably the O'Wahs, or one could simply accept the fact that there was a simple and correctable error at the closing and everything was done properly and that O'Wah then defaulted, or not.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

In a document almost worthy of Woman Neelu he's calling for wholesale review of well just about everything under the banner "Magna Carta 2018: Restoration of Common Law". This covers everything from a free house for himself (of course) to abolition of the use of fossil fuel, and demands immediate "development, manufacture, distribution and implementation of new and existing free and clean energy technologies". I expect it declares that TV licence should be free as well somewhere, because apparently the Magna Carta is all about not paying for stuff.

http://www.thebernician.net/magna-carta-2018/
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

10. An agreement that privately issued Promissory Notes made payable to bearer on demand may be used for the purposes of settling any valid financial obligation or to create credits in any account held at a usury-free depository, provided those credits are not derived from or used for any purpose that is detrimental to Mankind and/or the Earth.

Hey, I LOVE it! Now, I won't have to use my hoarded FRNs to pay those nasty bills, repay loans, or whatever. I just write out a handy-dandy promissory note, and I'm all set! When those promissory notes come due -- just write out another one!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 2:08 pm 10. An agreement that privately issued Promissory Notes made payable to bearer on demand may be used for the purposes of settling any valid financial obligation or to create credits in any account held at a usury-free depository, provided those credits are not derived from or used for any purpose that is detrimental to Mankind and/or the Earth.

Hey, I LOVE it! Now, I won't have to use my hoarded FRNs to pay those nasty bills, repay loans, or whatever. I just write out a handy-dandy promissory note, and I'm all set! When those promissory notes come due -- just write out another one!
Presumably these are the standard FMOTL promissory notes where the promise to pay will never have to actually be fulfilled because reasons.

I never cease to be amazed at the inability of these kooks to understand that a promise to do something, such as pay a certain amount, actually means they have contracted (and we all know how they love contracts) to do whatever the promise says. For some reason they think a promise to pay is the exact opposite and it's effectively a promise NOT to pay.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 2:08 pm 10. An agreement that privately issued Promissory Notes made payable to bearer on demand may be used for the purposes of settling any valid financial obligation or to create credits in any account held at a usury-free depository, provided those credits are not derived from or used for any purpose that is detrimental to Mankind and/or the Earth.

But it has to be on recycled paper or it doesn't count.

Tell you what - print this:

Promissary note payable to the bearer on demand to be given to Neelu Berry. Value ten billion (modify as needed) pounds. In full and final settlement of everything she keeps whinging about.

Now she can shut up and get off the internet as everything is settled.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:19 pm

Promissary note payable to the bearer on demand to be given to Neelu Berry. Value ten billion (modify as needed) pounds. In full and final settlement of everything she keeps whinging about.

You fool!!! Don't you know a Promissory Note is not good enough for Neelu? Promise to pay???? Tish and pshaw... It would have to be an Oath To God To Uphold His Laws, Protect His Children And Pay.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

longdog wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 5:22 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:19 pm

You fool!!! Don't you know a Promissory Note is not good enough for Neelu? Promise to pay???? Tish and pshaw... It would have to be an Oath To God To Uphold His Laws, Protect His Children And Pay.
I'll be happy to include that language -- it's as valid as the "promissory note" would be.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

O'Bonkers posted this on PLD, I give you Magna Carta 2018 folks

Magna Carta 2018: Restoration of Common Law

2 Days Ago

In TGBMS, we propose that the only remedy capable of righting the myriad of wrongdoings committed by government officers and the judiciary is a Grand Jury's unilateral declaration annulling their purported jurisdiction to carry out their crimes against the people.
However, we could argue all day about which remedy will put right the wrongdoings of bankster-controlled criminal government, but only one remedy will set aside all the potential conflicts that could so easily divide and conquer those who must stand under one united cause in our millions, if we are to have any realistic chance of garnering enough grass-roots support for radical and urgent change in Britain. To achieve that, we must present an idea whose time has come:

MAGNA CARTA 2018: A treaty of the British people, nullifying the jurisdiction of criminal government and re-affirming the birthrights, freedoms and protections which no monarch, pope or parliament ever had the right to purport to repeal or replace, by a multitude of treasonous acts. The Brexit Hoax is just the tip of the iceberg.

In the event I receive sufficient support for this proposal, the draft document will be drawn up and presented to the founders of the New Chartist Movement, for their urgent consideration, for the specific purposes of peacefully, equitably and lawfully bringing about the following aims and objectives:

1. An end to all crimes against Mankind and the Earth that are currently being perpetrated by governments, whether elected or not, corporations, organisations, individuals and legal entities of all natures and descriptions.

2. The dismantling of all industries which, by developing, manufacturing and exploiting for profit any substance, product or by-product, cause actual damage, harm, injury or loss to Mankind and/or damage to the Earth.

3. The deconstruction of unsustainable fiscal systems that would facilitate inequities, including [without limitation] the abolition of usury in all it’s forms and the de-monopolisation of land rights, inter-national borders, mediums of exchange, trading platforms and the means of communicating, publishing and distributing information.

4. The nullifying, settlement and/or discharge of all usury-based fraudulent debts, whether public or private; the abolition of theft by taxation; and the creation of interest-free credit for all public works, private enterprise and domestic maintenance of every household.

5. The eradication of all forms of artificial scarcity and its effects, including homelessness, famine and disease, by and through the facilitation of a naturally abundant, peaceful, free and harmonious environment for every nation of peoples to dwell and the distribution of organic materials, agricultural produce, seeds and proven natural health remedies.

6. The dissolution of Mankind’s dependence upon fossil fuel industries for the production of energy, including [without limitation] coal seam gas mining, coal fired power stations and oil drilling, as well as the cessation of all toxic pollution of the biosphere of the Earth in any detrimental form whatsoever, whether it be gaseous, liquid, solid or radioactive, and the closure and clean-up of all unsafe nuclear power facilities.

7. The rapid development, manufacture, distribution and implementation of new and existing free and clean energy technologies, with a view to making every home and busniess energy self-sufficient, without polluting the Earth.

8. A cease-fire in all unlawful wars of aggression and the repatriation and resettlement of all armed services personnel, following the repudiation of all unlawful allegiances and the setting aside of all oaths made in the service of private interests to the detriment of Mankind.

9. The establishment of Co-operative Trade Networks in and between all communities, with a view to promoting the localisation of infrastructure and trade, self-sufficiency, peace-keeping, mutual defence and co-operation.

10. An agreement that privately issued Promissory Notes made payable to bearer on demand may be used for the purposes of settling any valid financial obligation or to create credits in any account held at a usury-free depository, provided those credits are not derived from or used for any purpose that is detrimental to Mankind and/or the Earth.

11. The nullifying of any and all unlawful judicial proceedings and convictions for victimless crimes, as well as the prosecution of all treasonous officers of criminal government and the bankers who control them; the aboliton of the judiciary and prosecution of all judges accused of being complicit in the abduction, trafficking, abuse and murder of children; and the restoration of the Trial By Jury Common Law System, including the right to slience, free speech, free assembly and the presumption of innocence.

12. The facilitation of the re-emergence of the Universal Bond of Common Unity between the free indigenous peoples of the Earth, irrespective of race, creed or culture, in order to restore and maintain the unique diversity of nations, which the architects of the Kalergi Plan are intent on destroying by any means necessary.

The only law anybody needs to know is Natural Law, which is best expressed in language everybody can easily comprehend:

Do no harm, cause no loss, but take no shit from anybody, especially criminal government, the most prolific mass murderer the world has ever known.

If now is not the time to act, when will be? If we don't end the tyranny, who will? The future is not ours, unless we make it. I therefore implore every man, woman and child on these shores to unite and conquer the ill-gotten empire of those who seek to destory us all, without a single gunshot being fired.

I did not come this far to leave the country of my birth a worse place that it was when I was born almost half a century ago. Those who feel the same fire in their belly to do all they can to put things right before people start disppearing in their thousands, to protect the perpetrators of the most heinous tyranny that these lands have known in almost a thousand years; please spread this meme like wild fire, so that its urgent import reaches everybody it needs to without delay.

#MagnaCarta2018. The only way forward for the British people.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Michael Waugh wrote:
... but take no shit from anybody
Presumably that includes you, Michael (O'Bonkers) Waugh
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Sounds like the True NESARA Law.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

https://www.a-fp.net/cinema-on-demand-box-office/
New trailer for GBMS and pre-book your tickets for £8. Screening at 24 locations around these isles and if they don’t fill the theatre it will not be shown. It will need a full rewrite then and postponed till 2020. :haha:

Produced & Directed By: The Michaels of Bernicia & Deira
Genre: Documentary [provisionally rated 12].
Running Time: 99 minutes [plus 20 minute Q&A session].
Country of Origin: British Isles.
Siegfried Shrink

I am not entirely surprised to see that the total failure of the merry band of mavericks does not get a mention in the trailer.

It looks like a load of You-Tube clips linked by lies, half truths and exaggeration to belabour a point that is in fact quite untrue.

I am happy to admit that lending practices,such as self certified incomes and 110% mortgages did give rise to a huge amount of fraud, but it was mostly the fraudulent methods of the borrowers to take on more than they could afford in a bubble market that led to their eventual evictions when things turned a bit trickey.

In a general sense it was the unwise policies of the lenders that were at the root of the trouble, and for that they have been criticised many times and much more effectively, in the years since.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

And (inevitably) www.a-fp.net/cinema-on-demand-box-office/ isn't a real movie distribution company, just another of Waugh's self-promoting make-believe confections. Anarcho-Film Productions is a paper facade, struck off from the companies register after years of inactivity. It has never produced or distributed any movie.

And then, the small print "The venue and time for each screening will be confirmed when at least 25% of the seats for each screening have been sold. The dates of the screenings are therefore subject to change and full refunds will remain available to each purchaser until 24 hours before each screening."

So they don't actually have any venues, because no cinema will book them a private screening without cash upfront. Waugh probably really believes this tripe is going to develop into a viral sensation, but when it fails (again) he will take some comfort from spending the advance payments on a nice holiday.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:52 am And (inevitably) www.a-fp.net/cinema-on-demand-box-office/ isn't a real movie distribution company, just another of Waugh's self-promoting make-believe confections.
a-fp aren't but if you look into it they are using OurScreen. Another company doing this is Demand Films. Cinema-On-Demand shouldn't be confused with fly-by-night wannabe film makers peddling trash.

C-O-D is an intriguing business model allowing lower budget films to find a niche market and the big chains are signed up. Probably the highest profile film I know of going down this route was 89 https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7614404/reference which was backed by Universal and had a successful run in dozens of cinemas, but would never have got a big screen release otherwise.

However, it is up to the producer to find the market and fill the seats. This is where ridicule is due!!! :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Anarcho-Film Productions is a paper facade, struck off from the companies register after years of inactivity.
Amusing but not surprising. I did not check the website because I would rather drive spikes through my knees than pay money to see this masterpiece of sub-mediocrity.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:52 am And (inevitably) www.a-fp.net/cinema-on-demand-box-office/ isn't a real movie distribution company, just another of Waugh's self-promoting make-believe confections. Anarcho-Film Productions is a paper facade, struck off from the companies register after years of inactivity. It has never produced or distributed any movie.

And then, the small print "The venue and time for each screening will be confirmed when at least 25% of the seats for each screening have been sold. The dates of the screenings are therefore subject to change and full refunds will remain available to each purchaser until 24 hours before each screening."

So they don't actually have any venues, because no cinema will book them a private screening without cash upfront. Waugh probably really believes this tripe is going to develop into a viral sensation, but when it fails (again) he will take some comfort from spending the advance payments on a nice holiday.
they already pulled this scam once already haven't they?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

On the bright side, his patrons suckers can always pay with a debit transaction and then do the old tried and true fotl claw back when he inevitably cancels. A certain justice and symmetry there.

Chaos wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:01 pm they already pulled this scam once already haven't they?
Yes, but fotl patrons suckers NEVER EVER learn, of course since he never gets enough of them the showings never happen.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.