Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rosy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Post by rosy »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:51 am I don't recall Menard ever posting on Quatloos, if he did he certainly wasn't banned. But, as you can see from his postings on 'Freeman On The Land Community Worldwide', he has nothing left to say but pathetic childish tantrums.

I don't know if Arayder is posting about Menard any more. He was a very frequent poster on Menard topics on Fogbow and the JREF Forum but his last posting on JREF was March of this year and I can't find the last time he posted on Fogbow. Maybe he's out of the game.
He still visits ISF (what was JREF); his last post was on 18th November and his last log-in was on 14th December 2023.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Thanks. What is ISF's full name?

The internet is largely a mystery to me; I have very little awareness or knowledge of sites apart from a few sovereign ones, news & weather, and aviation related sites. Apart from Quatloos and news the main site I visit is a guy in England who sits in the top level of double-decker busses in the front-left seat and films his rides.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... mindex.php

Arayder is still active there and I remember seeing a post from, I believe, September where he said something about Menard. He also started a bunch of topics there about Menard over the past few years.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Spotted on one of the energy theft Telegram groups. Amazing what people will believe, to justify their actions ..
Anyone who believes that subjecting a “fossil” to extreme heat and pressure will somehow result in the creation of crude oil is an indoctrinated simpleton - no offence. Oil is a naturally occurring mineral and it’s not running out, its plentiful and it’s self-renewing.
SpearGrass
Pirate
Pirate

Post by SpearGrass »

Oil is ... plentiful and it’s self-renewing.
Someone's opted out of the first law of thermodynamics. I suppose they think it's a statute.
rosy

Post by rosy »

A mother argues that her child is not a person for the purposes of the Children Act. Strangely, the Family Court judges disagree.

https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2024/105.html

The Universal Law Community Trust and "Minister Emoven", whom we've seen on the EWE threads are involved in this.
SpearGrass
Pirate
Pirate

Post by SpearGrass »

Alleging that "person" doesn't include "human being" is a common pseudo-legal argument. It's based on the definition of "person" in the Interpretation Act, which says that it includes "a body of persons corporate or unincorporate". Pseuodlawyers read that to mean that rather than just including bodies, the definition excludes everyone else.

Reading the judgement I felt a bit sorry for the mother, and the judges clearly did too; they gave her some pointers on some real steps she could take to mitigate the order, which completely deprived her of contact with her daughter. A classic example of where following fotler advice makes a bad thing worse.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Speaking of the ULCT and habeas corpus.

Their website has a link to what appears to be a recording of a remote hearing regarding an application for h c, by Minister Emoven 10 sometime in 2021. It's over an hour and a half so I skipped but it doesn't involve Family Court matters. Even so, I won't post the link unless mods approve, but you can find it by looking for 'SECURING unsubstantiateed claims from appearing real'.

There's a real scary cult vibe about the fact that several people appear to call themselves 'Minister Emoven' followed by a number. Note also this from the court transcript:
It was not until 18 January 2022 that AB was located in Port Talbot following a neighbour having raised concerns about her care to the authorities. The mother was living in a property leased to a group called the Universal Law Community Trust (ULCT). The mother lived with the group from whom she says she has received considerable support.
And as a bonus, here's a rather typical FMOTL eviction video from the ULCT, the description of which is worth quoting in full to add to the gaiety of nations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV_95PRzKss
Big Blue Asset management Restoration of Rights proof of claim to the definition of "terrorist" being so well exemplified here. The dwelling was pre stolen by the thugs after failing to produce a proof of claim from Birmingham City Council after 4 kangeroo court cases and two previous attacls BBAM had restored the rights to those who had them prior to the terrorist attack of the 29th Septemeber which was facilitated by faking bench warrants against 010 to get her out the way... the videos and evidence of which being held by Staffordshire police after ULCT dissolved HS2 at heath road in stoke by having MOT claim against itsef, hence why the trains had to smash together as they had no indemnification otherwise... all will be explained in detail but for now when they faked the warrants on 29th it forced the Crown to be opened on the 30th you have not had a Crown uptil then and even then it was found to be being trespassed on by admin still... mag ically hypothesising to be Crown.. delta epsilon me uniform roho rho dispelled that.. whilst at the venue the terrorists evicted witnesses and refugees and tampered with evidence rendering it un accessible to then pervert the law as it proves their claims as false and rebutts them to oblivion... so BBAM restored the rights they came again and assaulted those who were security there and used the policy enforcers uniforms and collateral of the communities to persecute the security who actually has a contract there..and tried to imply him as a burglar of his own rights... munchausen or what so here they came again then after BBAM had re secured the rights a second time and used what grounds.. with what false claim were the policy enforcers there and why then was no one arrested... see them evict the refugees from even living in the garden in a tent .. smashing down neighbours gates and see the narcissim. Our Crown is defined by Ministry of Remedy Universal Law and it is to that we have a live link at all times to. BCC can not relist any thing in any ledger because they can not prove their claim to one dwelling and for the record Suella we bankrupted the corporate version of council and converted all man made hypothesis back to trust, in Universal Law which means no more hierarchy and those repsonsible for the fuckery of electoral commission boundaries now in line for their Nemesis and Themis. Ministry of Remedy evidence exhibit 010/10/20202020/20000000
rosy

Post by rosy »

That's an astonishing collection of words which convey no meaning whatsoever!
longdog

Post by longdog »

rosy wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:13 pm That's an astonishing collection of words which convey no meaning whatsoever!
I think, but I'm not sure, it all adds up to "we got repeatedly evicted from the same property".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

ULCT is the doing of Elizabeth Nolson, there is a thread going
viewtopic.php?t=12126
SpearGrass
Pirate
Pirate

Post by SpearGrass »

That's an astonishing collection of words which convey no meaning whatsoever!
Hard to believe, but Edward William Ellis seems to have met his match.
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

I'm not sure but I think it's something to do with Royal kangaroos wearing crowns and police uniforms causing train crashes by sitting on garden benches???
:shrug:
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

SpearGrass wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:41 pm Alleging that "person" doesn't include "human being" is a common pseudo-legal argument. It's based on the definition of "person" in the Interpretation Act, which says that it includes "a body of persons corporate or unincorporate". Pseuodlawyers read that to mean that rather than just including bodies, the definition excludes everyone else.
Yes, we've had quite a discussion over on the Canadian forum about the word "includes" in the past. Many of the freeman take it to mean an exclusive list instead of "including, but not limited to". I think it started with super freeman Menard.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Philistine wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:38 pm
SpearGrass wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:41 pm Alleging that "person" doesn't include "human being" is a common pseudo-legal argument. It's based on the definition of "person" in the Interpretation Act, which says that it includes "a body of persons corporate or unincorporate". Pseuodlawyers read that to mean that rather than just including bodies, the definition excludes everyone else.
Yes, we've had quite a discussion over on the Canadian forum about the word "includes" in the past. Many of the freeman take it to mean an exclusive list instead of "including, but not limited to". I think it started with super freeman Menard.
It started well before Menard. The maxim "inclusio unius est exclusio alterius" appears in legal dictionaries, as well as in some very old opinions (as dicta); so the freedumbers assume that it is a hard and fast rule of super-law.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I forget the name but you Americans had a tax scammer decades ago who's whole scam was based on the "theory" that the word 'includes' really meant excludes everything else except what's defined. Famspear was an avid fan of his. From what I can recall his claim was that since your federal income tax act said that tax was payable by people in the United States which "includes" the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam only people living in those places were subject to income tax. So California, New York and all the rest weren't subject to tax.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Was that Irwin Schiff?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The name Hendrickson comes to mind, somebody who flogged a book called Cracking the Code.

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

It's difficult to narrow this down to a list, due to the TP/sov habit of hopping to another ridiculous argument once a previous one is shot down. A large number of gurus have thus used a misunderstanding of "includes". Yes, it is a centerpiece of Peter Hendrickson's Cracking the Code; this board has covered Hendrickson and his Crackheads in some detail (note to self: I need to collect the most important of that in one thread). It was part of Irwin Schiff's "income is only corporate profits" BS. Peymon Mottahedeh uses it to support his claim that ordinary wage-earners are not subject to income tax. The IRS' The Truth About Frivolous Tax Arguments specifically addresses it in one section, although it could in many.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
SpearGrass
Pirate
Pirate

Post by SpearGrass »

A failed attempt to arrest judges and court officials by the Lawful Enforcement Alliance. Peacekeepers are also mentioned, though in the same breath as 'killer vaccines'.

Does this group have its own thread?

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/crime ... es-4526711