Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:10 pm He may well have been borderline for years, outside of just being a thoroughly nasty and deluded individual. Why can't it be both?
20 years of undiagnosed kidney failure? He's been a dumbf*** way before any shoehorning symptoms into his behaviour would be plausible.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

John Uskglass wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:28 am An armchair psychiatrist writes -

From the NHS list of schizophrenia symptoms:
Someone experiencing a paranoid delusion may believe they're being harassed or persecuted. They may believe they're being chased, followed, watched, plotted against or poisoned...
Thoughts and speech may become jumbled or confused, making conversation difficult and hard for other people to understand.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/schizophrenia/symptoms/

And from WebMD (emphasis mine):
It's a group of related mental disorders that share some symptoms. They're like variations on a theme in music. They affect your sense of what's real. They change how you think, feel, and act.

It's a psychosis, which means that what seems real to you isn't. You could have:

Hallucinations: Seeing or hearing things that aren't there.
Delusions: Mistaken but firmly held beliefs that are easy to prove wrong, like thinking you have superpowers, are a famous person, or people are out to get you.
Disorganized speech: Using words and sentences that don't make sense to others.
Strange behavior: Acting in an odd or repetitive way, like walking in circles or writing all the time, or sitting perfectly still and quiet for hours on end.
Withdrawn and lifeless: Showing no feelings or motivation, or lacking interest in normal daily activities.

People with schizophrenia have at least two of these symptoms for at least 6 months. One of them must be hallucinations, delusions, or disorganized speech.
https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/sc ... enia-types
Sounds like a fit description of most of the US Congress.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

It's a psychosis, which means that what seems real to you isn't. You could have:
Delusions: Mistaken but firmly held beliefs that are easy to prove wrong, like thinking you have superpowers, are a famous person, or people are out to get you.
How can someone prove people aren't out to get you?

I've never liked WebMD's simplifications.....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Mistaken but firmly held beliefs that are easy to prove wrong, like thinking you ...... are a famous person.
I guess you could argue that that social media they have now is full of 'influencers' to whom that would apply...
longdog

Post by longdog »

I can't remember where I first heard the word "Pronoia". Defined as "The irrational refusal to accept the fact that, in spite of all of the evidence in favour of the proposition, everybody thinks you're an arsehole".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:37 am
How can someone prove people aren't out to get you?

I've never liked WebMD's simplifications.....

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean They are out to get you
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Then again, and conversely, just because you ARE paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. Although in Eddy's case, and Neelu's for that matter, being too insignificant to bother with would tend to negate the possibility.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

notorial dissent wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:47 pm Then again, and conversely, just because you ARE paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. Although in Eddy's case, and Neelu's for that matter, being too insignificant to bother with would tend to negate the possibility.
I've just dug out the CGHQ/MI5/Mossad files on Neelu and EWE. It has a big red stamp on it.
I G N O R E !
No Need To Get Them
They Will Get Themselves
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The lockdown must be easing as EWE now has access to the internet once more, the local library must have opened its doors again.

Yes, he's back and as incomprehensible as ever. The devil makes work for idle hands they say and so, between bouts of dialysis courtesy of the very same NHS who Neely claims is out to see us all off as some sort of dastardly plan, he has been clacking the keyboards once more throughout the month of June. On the 4th he kicks off with this tirade;
Best Advice for All MPs is Dual Jurisdictions Admissions of Remedy Jurisdiction for the Citizen and Political Representation Jurisdiction for the Constituent and Jurisdiction Superiority Admissions for Remedy Jurisdictions against All Other Jurisdictions with the Commitment Proof of Mass Remedies for the People and Case Remedies for Victims.
No, I've no idea what this is about either but at least he isn't banging on about fraud.
The Dutch Authorities made an Assistance Request for an Arrest Fraud against the Incredible Target and Justice Perversion by Business Records Destruction, to enable Misrepresentation Frauds there was no business, and Vehicle Theft to enable Misrepresentation Frauds that Vehicle Parts Communications were Drug Trafficking Code. Top Customs had a Drug Consignment in transit using the Decoy Address. They had no prior experience of Extradition Frauds. They thought the Extradition Target had discovered Fraudulent Use of his address, reported it and was assisting a Decoy Address Investigation, They got News Coverage for a Big Drugs Bust and International Co-operation, pretended enthusiasm for the Criminal Investigation and took control to manage Investigation Sabotage Frauds. The result was a Remand Custody Frauds against the Incredible Target who was in a British Prison with Jury Trial Rights and an Investigation Records that was Compelling Innocence Proof for him and Compelling Guilt Proof against the Investigators.
Damn, spoke too soon. But still, gibberish is as gibberish does. The pen barely still on this one, a new threat emerges on the 6th June.
Corruption Complaint against the House of Commons Speaker for the MP Legal Service Address List Denial Fraud. The Royal Commission Email on 5th June 2020 gave notice of the Criminal Conspiracy for Grievous Bodily Harm to Citizen Mr Paterson by use of Mental Health Frauds + Prescription Frauds + Forced Medication Frauds to get Side Effects Poison Frauds. It is Similar Fact Evidence to that of the Urea Poison Fraud against Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis. The Royal Commission Email used the House of Commons Email Address List for MPs. It got 86 Automatic Acknowledgements from MPs and 252 Delivery Failure Messages for MP Email Addresses most of which for Address Not Found.
The madness continues just three days later on the 9th June. This, it seems, is a complaint for which our equity lawyer is himself the wronged party;
Governance Fraud Complaint by Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis against the London Borough of Haringey Council. A Citizen granted him a Residential Tenancy of a Bedroom and Shared Rooms. He used the Council Web Site to open a Service Account with intent to make an Online Application for Housing Benefit. Every effort to use the Service Account got a Password Rejection + Password Change Email Notice + Within 15 Minutes Change Time Limit + Change Email Service Failure. The Service Accounts are a False Accounting Tool. The Housing Benefit Form could not be filled on screen. The cursor moved and boxes were high lighted but the entries did not appear. The Equity Lawyer is in a Hotel Room in Chelmsford. He does not have Print Facilities. Locals say the Print Shops are not yet open. The Equity Lawyer travelled to London and got a print from a friend. The Form Content was Wholly Inappropriate to the circumstances of Corruption Victims of Asset Forfeiture Frauds and Asset Freezing Frauds and Trust Obligations. He does not have access to the Identity Proof that the Housing Benefit Form requires. The Housing Benefit Claim Form + 3 Months Bank Account Statement was sent by 1st Class Signed for Post on Monday 8th June 2020. The Claim Delay was because of the Service Account Frauds + Print Facility Deficit + Dialysis Sessions Increase from 2 to 3 times a week. The Healing Process had slowed. The Body responded to the Extra Session with Increased Sleep + Increased Healing. It is as if the Body seems to use Sleep to get Healing Conditions. The Treatment Denial Fraud got End-Stage Kidney Failure and Grievous Bodily Harm and an Emergency Admission to Broomfield Hospital. Top Doctors used it for Mental Health Frauds. They ignored Mental Examination Refusals and committed Secret Diagnosis Frauds + Prescription Frauds to get Urea Retention Side Effects for a Urea Poison Fraud + Dialysis Sabotage Fraud. It failed. The Drug Nurse put the Pill Bottle in the Drug Cabinet, locked it and thereby revealed it was the drug was Secret or Dangerous. Drug Enquiries got Embarrassed Behaviour and Ignorance Claims by the Drug Nurse and Ignorance Claims by the Dialysis Doctor. They broke the confidence for the Urea Poison Fraud. The Remedy Process Priority was Relationship Recovery. It has been achieved with the Low Ranks of the Dialysis Team but not the High Ranks. The Equity Lawyer is denied the access needed to make Treatment Enquiries. The End-Stage Kidney Failure dumped Toxins in the Flesh. They burnt through the skin and into the flesh. The Healing Process gave priority to the Imperfect Skin Repairs and then the Flesh Lumps and then Lump Reduction.
You'd think that there would be easier ways for the iloominarity to knock EWE off, he is barely hanging on by a thread and yet "they' are putting pills into a cupboard here, not any old cupboard, no, this one's a LOCKED one, surely the most sinister and outrageous thing you'll hear this side of Swissindo.

The missive of the 9th was simply a warm-up though. On the 13th June he lets rip with his big guns. Looks like from the opening salvo he got told to fuck off by the High Court;
The Remote Hearing Sealed Order Request by the Equity Lawyer got a Sealed Order Production Refusal by the High Court.
Oh dear, more bad news follows;
On Friday 12th June 2020 the Equity Lawyer received the State Bundle. It omits Relevant Evidence. It omits most of the Royal Commission Emails and Attachments.
What Royal Commission is that? The one in your head? We never learn. On and on this one goes, a new victim a Mr. Yedialyli features but things didn't go well.
The Crown Court Judge noticed Innocence Evidence Concealment Frauds, supervised the Jury into an Acquittal Decision and gave Claim Advice for the Victim Mr Yedilayli against the Metropolitan Police, Ministry of Justice and Defenders. The Victim could not act on the Claim Advice because he was Emotionally Exhausted and Financially Drained and had Limited English Language.
Financially Drained no doubt by his legal fees to the Equity Lawyer. Then there's Citizen Mr Nkrumah who apparently.......;
.......was intelligent enough to ask for Remedy Process Training. The Equity Lawyer was unable to give it because of the demands of the Integrity Tests and the End Stage Kidney Failure.
I'd hate to have EWE give me Equity Lawyering 101 in the always successful, never fails Remedy Process. This, like many of the entries on his page is then reduced to a couple of pages of curious psudo-legal ramblings headed "The People v Top Judges".

Now, we know that on the 17th June there was to have been some sort of hearing against EWE for breaching his injunction, the one preventing him from filing nonsense applications into the High Court on behalf of either himself or a 3rd party. The best approach to dealing with that is to ... erm .... file a monster of an application into the High Court the day before this hearing. That'll do it, you'll see.

The PM no less has just seven days to......;
.......file with the Crown a Justice Management Statement explains why the Lord Bishops should not make a Justice Process Contempt Fraud Finding + Remedy Denial Fraud Finding + Parliament Session Refusal and Forced General Election with Mass Publicity Entitlement Finding for the People against the Governing Majority for the Reasons that.....
Another General Election? FFS!

There follows nine demands in as many points which you can re-create yourself by arranging the words fraud, equity, Bishops, Prohibitions, frauds, corruption, monarchy and fraud into coherent sentences. Or not in this case.

The second part of the paper published 16th June seems to be an address to the contempt committal being heard a day later. EWE isn't having it, no sir. Apparently;
The High Court plan a 2020 000286 Committal Permission Remote Hearing by Skype and a Hearing Test at 16.30 on 16th June 2020. The Equity Lawyer cannot participate in the Remote Hearing because he does not have Skype Facilities or Skype Expertise. Even if he did have them he would be unable to participate in the Hearing Test. He has Kidney Failure and 4 Hours Dialysis Treatment Sessions 3 times a week at Broomfield Hospital. A Dialysis Session is due to start between 13.00 and 14.00 hours on 16th June 2020.
Instead he issues a list of demands that are somewhat optimistic in all the circumstances including;
Personal Liability Orders for the Equity Lawyer against All Liable Persons
and a cool million too and that's just an interim payment;
All Profession Unfitness Liability and Penalty Revocation Order + All Criminal Liability and Penalty Revocation Orders + All Civil Liability and Penalty Revocation Penalty Orders + Reputation Recovery Positive Publicity Order + Market Fraud Revocation Orders + Asset Transfer Revocation Orders + General and Special and Aggravated and Exemplary Damages Order + £1,000,000 Interim Damage Immediate Payment Order + Contempt Remedy Directions 1 Hour Hearing in Royal Court 37 at 2 p.m. on June 2020 for Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis against Solicitor General Mr Ellis
Whether there was a hearing on the 17th, we don't yet know and it's all gone a bit quiet. Even Neelu is uncharacteristically absent the hoo-har and outrage if Eddie had been ordered to prison. Judging from the amount of effort the authorities seem to go to in ignoring their own injunctions, I don't think Eddie need worry too much though I doubt he'll see a penny of the funds demanded of his namesake the Solicitor General.

No, it seems to me that EWE falls further into lunacy despite critical physical ill-health, a combination which will surely catch up with him before the law ever does.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The Equity Lawyer was unable to give [Remedy Process Training] because of the demands of the Integrity Tests and the End Stage Kidney Failure.
That's a little odd that Ellis acknowledges how close he is to death. But he does list it second behind the "Integrity Tests."
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I need to dig up my comic book collection. I think i may have a few issues of The Incredible Target.

Also, some of those passages might actually be improved if they were rendered into Truth-Language.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

We know a little more now about events on the 17th June at the High Court.

You'll never believe it and I know many will be shocked but there's been a fraud. A lot of fraud, a whole mountain full.

Claims of fraud on this monumental usually heralds another stunning loss victory and this is no exception.
The Remedy Process used the Secret Service and a Standard Judgment Form and Nonsense Content that was Nuisance Claim E08YJ260 Default Judgment Deficit Proof for a Damage Assessment Trial Test. It got Damage Assessment Trial Jurisdiction Fraud Proof against the South-East Top Civil Judge and Trial Fraud Proof against Sussex Judges and Claim Representatives and Claimants. The Fraud Appeals got Criminal Conspiracy Proof against High Court Judges. The Claim Costs Schedule dated 16th June 2020 includes Costs Details are Criminal Conspiracy Proof against the Claimants + Representatives and High Court.

Except none of this is true. The solicitor General was given permission to bring contempt proceedings against Eddy. That's it.

Eddy cunningly countered on the 20th with four pages of incomprehensible verbiage, thus compounding his contempt.

What's going to happen next?

Not a lot I guess! The Solicitor General's office, although they are finally taking proceedings are being overtaken by continental drift. No doubt we'll learn more shortly.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

It seems pointless to bring contempt proceedings against a guy who's going to fall over dead any day now. Doubly so when everything he files is this incoherent. If I were prosecutor, I'd schedule all his hearings as far in the future as possible, and keep an eye on the obituaries.
AnOwlCalledSage

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:55 pm It seems pointless to bring contempt proceedings against a guy who's going to fall over dead any day now.
I disagree. Not to suggest that he isn't seriously ill but reports of his demise have been greatly exaggerated. Despite his and Neelu's efforts to thwart NHS treatment, a successful intervention could see him outlasting all of us. I think prosecution is prudent.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:40 pm I think prosecution is prudent.
I agree, but it still frustrates me that the courts do not use their inherent powers to stop EWE's antics. He is already struck-off and subject to various orders prohibiting his participation in proceedings, but judges continue to tolerate him appearing in courtrooms and serving Trademark Fraud Conspiracy Nonsense documents.

Rather than pursue another sanction or restriction which he will ignore, it would be better for the courts to use the powers they already have. The indulgence shown towards this clique of timewasting fantasists infuriates me.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I also agree. EWE should be barred from bring an action himself, or assisting others in bringing an action, without permission from a high court, on pain of having to get treatment for his medical illnesses in the hospital wing of Her Majesty's Prisons.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I think I alluded to the golden oldie comedy show 'Misleading Cases' before - which I don't think the Beeb saved for posterity. Edward Ellis isn't even a funny litigant-in-person though.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:52 pm I think I alluded to the golden oldie comedy show 'Misleading Cases' before - which I don't think the Beeb saved for posterity. Edward Ellis isn't even a funny litigant-in-person though.
He might be funny if only we could understand what he was on about. His latest ramblings are off the dial incomprehensible. But maybe someone in the long list of recipients might get a laugh or two.

Anyone care to unravel his latest effort as it is all legalese to me.

Given his prodigious output of late he must whittle away the long hours during and between dialysis sessions bending his fearsome and gigantic legal brain to the quest for remedy - and nothing else.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Wondering if it is just me, but everytime I see a new post in this thread, I think it may be an announcement that he has passed away. Alas, just more ramblings of a mad man.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

NYGman wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:06 pm Wondering if it is just me, but everytime I see a new post in this thread, I think it may be an announcement that he has passed away.
I will admit to the same morbid curiosity. If his kidney problems are as bad as described in this thread, he's got to be on a short clock.