Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by hucknallred »

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:02 pm
Anyone care to unravel his latest effort as it is all legalese to me.
A CTRL-F on there:
281 x "fraud"
101 x "remedy"

EDIT. There are a number of embedded documents on there that aren't searched.
He is clearly unwell.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

Not even competent enough to aim for a 1:1 remedy to fraud ratio.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Neelu has published two new videos of EWE on her YT channel in which he takes us on a 105 minute ride through his entire history of fraud and remedy. It's made all the easier to digest by the use of an automated voice.The first 30 seconds give you a flavour. Having skipped through it this morning what is notable is how he manages to conflate what are very obviously personal and family issues, his involvement with various other loons and government and international corruption. I think there might even be a (vaguely) interesting tale here if it were ever possible to cut through the verbiage.

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

It's made all the easier to digest by the use of an automated voice.
What a bizarre effect that voice has! What with the apparently random insertion of 'fraud' into the text at frequent intervals, the whole thing comes across almost as if it has been artificially generated.

Many years ago, I used to knock around with underground experimental electronic musicians. They'd have loved to use samples from that soundtrack.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:26 am I think there might even be a (vaguely) interesting tale here if it were ever possible to cut through the verbiage.
One thing is clear though, the NHS Whistleblower Death Machine Fraud appears to be failing in its alleged purpose.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

the NHS Whistleblower Death Machine Fraud appears to be failing in its alleged purpose
Unless, of course, the reason we're only seeing a still of EWE and a computer generated voice is that he's no longer with us and Neelu is engaged in a Death Cover Up Fraud :lol:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Woman Neelu seems to have lost interest in her former bidie-in EWE. Given his health issues it's nice to see he's still with us and as productive as ever, but seems to be limiting his activities to incomprehensible screeds addressed to everyone in sight but in fact just published on his own blog. A small sample with three new frauds packed into a single sentence ..
Fish Inspectors examined the Damaged Fish, used an Eating Quality Fitness Pretence Fraud for an Unrecorded Fish Purchase Investigation Fraud and used Mud Weight for a Fish Weight Fraud.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Only three "frauds?" EWE is slowing down.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Got me again, still alive and kicking I see
NYGman wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:06 pm Wondering if it is just me, but everytime I see a new post in this thread, I think it may be an announcement that he has passed away. Alas, just more ramblings of a mad man.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Would it be bad taste to open a Book Of Remembrance thread?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

hucknallred wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:11 pm Would it be bad taste to open a Book Of Remembrance thread?
Wait until I have had a word with the MI5/NHS Assassins Dept. first. They really have been slacking since Neelu revealed Operation Sheeple, the plot to execute EWE under the guise of trying to save his life by using a diabolic dialysis machine to the world.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:50 pm

Wait until I have had a word with the MI5/NHS Assassins Dept. first. They really have been slacking since Neelu revealed Operation Sheeple, the plot to execute EWE under the guise of trying to save his life by using a diabolic dialysis machine fraud to the world.
FIFY.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Fear not, Edward is alive and .... well he's alive and will be appearing at the High Court Queens Bench Division (except he may not) on Tuesday, 3rd November for a committal hearing for something or other.

This courtesy of Neelu who Eddie asked to present his arguments "as best as she can, as far as she understood it" (which isn't far).

Edward is appealing for as many people as possible to turn up at his hearing for admittance into the public gallery and he says that he will not allow the hearing to continue if the public are not admitted. Should be fun.

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Eddie is playing a dangerous game here. He’s under an injunction not to file papers on his own part or on behalf of 3rd parties. His clients seem to be various malcontents, folk better served by real solicitors (not struck off ones) even though Eddie acts on behalf of a Royal Commission nobody has ever heard of and all of the the venerable Prince Bishops on the ecclesiastical front.

He’s been warned time and again to stop but you only have to see from his website that nary a week goes by without some enormous filing being just that - filed - on behalf of himself and various 3rd parties. He churns these things out regularly, he is prodigious if nothing else.

He’s eventually going to try the patience of Mr Justice Cockelcarrot, push things too far and he will be orf to prison. Tomorrow is a committal hearing so this might be the end of the road for our brave equity lawyer. We shall see but I’m going to wager the court will simply admonish him and it’ll be business as usual. Strike one for the Prince Bishops!
longdog

Post by longdog »

This saga has been dragging on for so long that I forget... Has Equitylawyeredwardwilliamellis ever been assessed under The Mental Health Act?

I know that in this day and age you have to be pretty bonkers to get into a MH unit voluntarily, and downright bat-shit (medical term) to get sectioned, but he must be so close to the line as to put his sanity into serious question.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

longdog wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:16 pm This saga has been dragging on for so long that I forget... Has Equitylawyeredwardwilliamellis ever been assessed under The Mental Health Act?

I know that in this day and age you have to be pretty bonkers to get into a MH unit voluntarily, and downright bat-shit (medical term) to get sectioned, but he must be so close to the line as to put his sanity into serious question.
He's come close a few times when presenting for treatment for his kidney problems but every time the subject of his mental health appears on the horizon he (and Neelu) run away crying 'fraud' and find another hospital. I think the doctors at Broomfield decided that it was more important to start his dialysis and so turned a blind eye to his bat-shit craziness. I suppose it only becomes a problem when it affects his health.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

I wonder how it went in court, so far not a peep from the usual suspects.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Posted yesterday afternoon ...
Ved Chaudhari
We are out. Case adjourned on health grounds. Several Grounds for appeal to the Civil Appeals
Adjourned on health grounds? Do they expect him to get better?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

You can see a motley collection of ne’er do wells outside court including hoax-promoter supreme Belinda McKenzie. We’ve all concluded that Eddie is clearly unwell, he’s at the very least delusional and the court should put a stop to these hearings and simply declare him vexatious.

It should however be of no surprise to anyone who frequents the thin atmosphere of the appeal courts that no one wants to grip this.

So the merry go round continues. No doubt right now Eddie is busy pounding the keyboard knocking out another ten page application in his own unique and highly peculiar style, served thereafter on everyone and his dog. What harm you might say but the time preparing for and entertaining Ellis applications means other, more pressing work isn’t getting done. It’s a huge waste of money too.

The legal system seems hidebound when faced with crazy LIP’s.