Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SpearGrass
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by SpearGrass »

Unlike the civil courts, criminal courts will be interested in his mental health because they need to determine culpability. Most magistrates' courts (not all) have mental health liaison and diversion officers who can interview defendants. That said, he's not going to be a co-operative interviewee.
rosy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rosy »

He probably has dialysis three times a week; it's usually Mon/Wed/Fri or Tue/Thu/Sat. That could be managed in custody over a weekend if necessary as long as he's then taken to hospital for a dialysis session.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Or send him to a jail with on-site dialysis facilities...

https://www.nursingtimes.net/clinical-a ... 5-10-2018/
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Ouch. I will admit he is not a stellar member of the community of humans, do we really wish him death by kidney failure?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

LaVidaRoja wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:34 am Ouch. I will admit he is not a stellar member of the community of humans, do we really wish him death by kidney failure?
No. I wish him a long life. It's Boris Johnson, apparently, who wants him dead having issued a kill order against him :Axe:

It is easy to get caught up in his being a sick man but prisons are full of prisoners who need medical care. It shouldn't mean he doesn't have to answer for the harm he's caused others.

He is all-in on Neelu's Hampstead Satanic conspiracy and her baby murdering accusations against hospital staff. The whole Mother and Baby Murder Memorial Home "will" was his doing. He's wrecked the career of an osteopath who, if you read the GOsC report on her, was given a way to back out of his nonsense and resume practice but doubled down. I think the number of his "clients" losing their houses and businesses is at least 8 - Mr Barr from Belfast was only last February. And that's even not counting the family cases when parents have lost access to their children and are now alienated.

He's not a danger to society, but he is a societal risk.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:23 am
LaVidaRoja wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:34 am Ouch. I will admit he is not a stellar member of the community of humans, do we really wish him death by kidney failure?
It is easy to get caught up in his being a sick man but prisons are full of prisoners who need medical care. It shouldn't mean he doesn't have to answer for the harm he's caused others.
It's really his own choice. He could stop all his harmful nonsense of his own accord, then the issue wouldn't arise.
AnOwlCalledSage

A few updates from the nutter.

14th April. Michelle Davies; attempt at an interim injunction against the General Osteopathy Council at the High Court dismissed by the judge as being unintelligible, devoid of evidence and lacking in merit. It was filed as a litigant in person by Ms Davies, but presumably Judge Ritchie is not au fait with EWE's gibberish and didn't name him.

18th April. Mr Sood's attempt to get an injunction preventing the sale of the family properties stayed as the judge was not happy that the defendants (Mr Sood's sons) had been served but extended it by a few days.

He mentions a hearing at the RCJ on the 3rd... less than a week before he is due to start porridge.
The Grounds of Appeal are not easy to follow but the R assumes that the A seeks to challenge (a) the two findings of contempt, including on the basis that Kerr J should have recused himself; (b) penalty, including Kerr J’s decision to activate in part the suspended order for committal; and (c ) costs.
Apparently a generous friend has offered him a kidney.
A Kidney Offer by a Generous Friend got Grateful Thanks and a Polite Refusal by the Equity Lawyer because he was concerned about the risk to the Generous Friend.

Weeks later it got a Repeat Kidney Offer by the Generous Friend for the Given Reason that it will give him renewed strength to service the Corruption Remedy Process for the Coronation Oath Enforcement Authority. The Generous Friend cannot be identified until the Dismissal Executions by Parliament.
It's not going to be Neelu!

EWE has also helpfully posted the relevant court document of RESPONDENT’S SKELETON ARGUMENT
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
rosy

Post by rosy »

Good luck to any court official, judge included, who can tease meaning from that word salad.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

rosy wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:36 pm Good luck to any court official, judge included, who can tease meaning from that word salad.
I certainly couldn't.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
AnOwlCalledSage

This is the Solicitor General's response:

EWE Appeal SG response

Given it's an appeal, it looks like EWE's only hope is a change to a lesser sentence, but he's not asking for that. The SG's response looks like a slam dunk.
Albert Haddock
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Albert Haddock »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:55 am This is the Solicitor General's response:

EWE Appeal SG response

Given it's an appeal, it looks like EWE's only hope is a change to a lesser sentence, but he's not asking for that. The SG's response looks like a slam dunk.

"The Grounds of Appeal are not easy to follow..."
AnOwlCalledSage

Confirmation of hearing tomorrow

Court 9
Lord Justice Lewison and Lord Justice Coulson
Not before 10:30am
Appeal From The King’s Bench Division
CA-2023-000569
Ellis v His Majesty’s Solicitor General
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Meanwhile he's still actively providing his services to his clients. It's as if he's either completely convinced he's untouchable, or doesn't have a clue what these court orders and restraining orders are actually referring to.
SpearGrass
Pirate
Pirate

Post by SpearGrass »

For the last 20 years EWE has believed he has the power to challenge the government and the courts. His current belief is in the "Crown and Lord Bishops" to whom he brings evidence of all the corruption frauds he detects by losing cases on behalf of his clients. Reality hasn't had any impact on this belief so far, and I doubt it will in the future. That is the challenge facing the court - the primary purpose of imprisonment for contempt is instrumental, preventing the contemnor from committing further breaches. But its only instrumental value in EWE's case is to deter others, he is, I think, beyond deterrence.
AnOwlCalledSage

SpearGrass wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:57 am That is the challenge facing the court - the primary purpose of imprisonment for contempt is instrumental, preventing the contemnor from committing further breaches. But its only instrumental value in EWE's case is to deter others, he is, I think, beyond deterrence.
But at least the poor clerks office will get a 6 month respite!
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

He got 12 months according to a video by Neelu. Who makes all the usual claims. What is interesting is the comments on the video :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Love the title...

3rd May 2023: LJ Coulson, LJ Lewison sentenced Edward Ellis to death in Civil Appeals Court
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

How long for the videos of her calls to the prison?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Wozzle wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:24 pm He got 12 months according to a video by Neelu. Who makes all the usual claims. What is interesting is the comments on the video :haha:
Do you have a link to the video?
longdog

Post by longdog »

May The Flying Spaghetti Monster (BBHNA) have mercy on your soul.

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?