Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

This is what happens when a treason fraud, fraudulent eviction fraud, fraudulent murder coverup, confiscation fraud, fraudulent civil rights fraud, and committal fraud is allowed to go unpunished.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 3:48 pm This is what happens when a treason fraud, fraudulent eviction fraud, fraudulent murder coverup, confiscation fraud, fraudulent civil rights fraud, and committal fraud is allowed to go unpunished.
Not to mention fraud, fraud, fraud, baked beans and fraud.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

He loves fraud.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:48 pmHe loves fraud.
Of course. He IS a fraud.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938" wrote: post_id=295652 time=1683567383 user_id=2522
Of course. He IS a fraud.
Bah! You both failed to use the right code phrase and coded response.

You were supposed to say:
wserra wrote:Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your fraud. I love it.
Pottapaug1038 wrote:I'm having fraud, fraud, fraud, fraud, fraud, fraud, fraud, baked beans, fraud, fraud, fraud, and fraud!
Fines of 100Qs payable immediately for both of you. Can't have Illuminati fumbling around in the halls of power.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 12:01 am
Fines of 100Qs payable immediately for both of you. Can't have Illuminati fumbling around in the halls of power.
Silly you. We ARE the halls of power. Take the fine out of my licentiousness account.
Albert Haddock
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Albert Haddock »

SpearGrass wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 8:46 pm All committals for contempt must be published on the judiciary.uk website.
I'm not sure that that is the case. The order in the committal hearing said, "The judgment of the Court given today is to be transcribed and published on the website of the Judiciary of England and Wales", which suggests that it wouldn't have been done automatically.

https://www.judiciary.uk/judgments/hm-s ... iam-ellis/

On the other hand, it's much more likely that a Court of Appeal judgment will be available somewhere.
Albert Haddock
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Albert Haddock »

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I think that answers my previous question.

Whilst there was a delay at the previous hearing to the 8th May pending an appeal, it was actually a "Go directly to jail. Do not collect £200."

The judge's order of imprisonment was the subject of a stay to allow the appellant time to appeal. He has availed himself of that opportunity. Although the stay was to last until Tuesday 9 May 2023, the appeal has been heard and refused today (3 May 2023). In those circumstances, I would revoke paragraph 3 of the Order of Kerr J of 8 March 2023. I would dismiss this appeal which means that the appellant must commence his term of imprisonment immediately.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:36 pm I think that answers my previous question.

Whilst there was a delay at the previous hearing to the 8th May pending an appeal, it was actually a "Go directly to jail. Do not collect £200."

The judge's order of imprisonment was the subject of a stay to allow the appellant time to appeal. He has availed himself of that opportunity. Although the stay was to last until Tuesday 9 May 2023, the appeal has been heard and refused today (3 May 2023). In those circumstances, I would revoke paragraph 3 of the Order of Kerr J of 8 March 2023. I would dismiss this appeal which means that the appellant must commence his term of imprisonment immediately.
"If you can't do the time, then don't do the crime."
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Here's the report from the Law Society's Gazette.

https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/ex-so ... 36.article
AnOwlCalledSage

mufc1959 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:09 pm Here's the report from the Law Society's Gazette.
The judge said it was beyond reasonable doubt that Ellis made or procured the two new applications and was in breach of the restraint order.

It was a little bit beyond "reasonable doubt". I emailed the Attorney General back in November 2021. The moron posted Mr Hastuncs appeal document on his web site with his email and mobile number as the contacts!

N244 Aplication Form
Wondering if you are aware that despite receiving a suspended jail sentence for contempt, Edward Ellis is still filing applications on behalf of others. He also still has an active general civil restraint order.

This is an application from apparently a Mr Ediz Hastunc. However, you may notice that the email address does not appear to be Mr Hastunc's and the telephone number given is in fact that of Edward Ellis.

N244 - Application notice (equitygovernance.uk)

If you look at his website, it does seem that he has still been submitting appeals for others, but this is the first one for a while that he has been foolish enough to use his own telephone number and email address on.

Regards
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I was surprised that he was sent to prison given his sickness, but then he's had ample opportunity to wind his neck in.
AnOwlCalledSage

CrankyBoomer wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:27 pm I was surprised that he was sent to prison given his sickness, but then he's had ample opportunity to wind his neck in.
Illness is not a get out of jail free card. I think the test is whether a person can receive the appropriate treatment if incarcerated.

Playing the ill health card didn't work for Sabine McNeill either.
Finally, in relation to ill-health, that is a matter which in an extreme case – for example, someone suffering from a terminal illness who is estimated to have a very short time to live – may be a material consideration. But provided that any disabilities or conditions can be managed within the prison setting, it seldom counts as significant mitigation. There is no suggestion in this case that the appellant's medical conditions cannot be appropriately managed in custody.
Albert Haddock
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Albert Haddock »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:27 pm I was surprised that he was sent to prison given his sickness, but then he's had ample opportunity to wind his neck in.

It's discussed in the Court of Appeal judgment at paragraphs 45 to 47:
The only mitigation available to the appellant is his assertion that he has a medical condition that requires dialysis treatment three times a week. There is no independent evidence of that. The appellant said that all his medical records are kept secret (even from him) because they show a conspiracy to murder him, apparently involving Boris Johnson. He said that the judge knew about this and should have made an order requiring the Cabinet to provide the medical records. He claimed that the judge had also refused a specific application for his medical records but there was no evidence of that application and Mr Eardley confirmed that he had seen no such application.
I cannot accept any of these inherently improbable reasons why a person with an alleged medical condition, which he wishes to rely on for the purposes of mitigation, is unable even to show the court a letter from his GP or a record of his appointments for the treatment he is said to be receiving.
Moreover, if it were true, this was something which, on his own evidence, the appellant has been living with since 2020. Yet it has not prevented his repeated contempts of court, and it has not led him to reassess his conduct following the imposition by Cutts J of a 9 month suspended sentence in 2021. In any event, the judge properly took it into account, to the extent that he could, when setting out the sanction. It cannot, therefore, be relied on again now.
AnOwlCalledSage

The loon is still posting by proxy!
To: Neil Lowden wrote:Thank you for the email.

Please keep the documents.

I cannot give any directions from a prison cell using a pen and paper. I will do my best to give updates.

I give Case Management Advice to Prisoners and send duplicates to the Cabinet. They observe what the Defender, State and Law Courts do.

Integrity Tests got Appeal Sabotage Fraud Proof for me against the Prison Governors.

A growing number of Prison Officers know they need to prepare for Mass Releases. I tell them they will have Dual Responsibilities. They will have to identify who should not be in prison. It needs Case Management support for Prisoners. It needs identification of Framing Fraud Victims and Case References to Corrupt Investigators. It is in addition to Imprisonment Enforcement.

Please let everyone know.

Edward
SpearGrass
Pirate
Pirate

Post by SpearGrass »

This is an extreme example of what happens when a solicitor is remanded in custody. They give free legal advice - sensible people use any commodity they have in prison - and it's usually not very good advice, because clever solicitors don't get sent to prison. And to be a valuable commodity it has to be attractive to the customer, so it will often be more welcome advice than prisoners' actual solicitors are giving.

I recall a crop of old-style committals as a result of one of these lawyers, contrary to the assigned solicitors' advice. The result was that people were committed on more charges than they started with, because in an old style committal, the court committed on every offence disclosed by the evidence, not just on the ones selected by the prosecution. One guy started with ABH assault, and after the old-style committal ended up with GBH assault, police assault and witness intimidation, and as a result was remanded in custody.
AnOwlCalledSage

Well, it's an unusual demand but you can't fault him for trying!
The Best Advice for Prison Custody Managers is to ask for Mass Release Plan Authority + Delegation Authority from Prison Governors. It will get Plan Authority or Personal Liability against the Governors.
(He's either given someone his login and password, or he's updating his blog from prison as this time it's been posted as himself, not by "neil")
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Before I worked as a secretary in a legal environment I had a certain respect for the legal profession. Speargrass, please don't interpret this to mean that I'm saying ALL lawyers are up to no good because I'm not but I heard stories about folk who had ended up in prison. One chap got a holiday in one of Her Majesty's (this was the 1990s) hostelries for keeping two sets of books but what really did for him was that he offered a bung to the person (auditor?) who discovered the discrepancy to look the other way and the victim of the proffered bribe felt compelled to disclose for the safety of his own career.

Still, EWE (maybe) acts as he does because he lives in his own little world rather than out of malice. That doesn't make him any less of a nuisance. His victims didn't really apply the principle of 'caveat emptor' when they used his "services" though.
longdog

Post by longdog »

A new post from our 'Bald men fighting over a comb' correspondent and struck-off quack, Not-A-Doctor Julia Spivack.

Ramola Dhamaraj is based in or near Boston, Massachusetts, USA claiming to be an “Investigative Sci-Tech Journalist”. This woman has taken content from British Corruption Investigator Dr Julia Spivack and used it to write an article which is largely fanciful gossip and posted it on her website, “The Everyday Concerned Citizen”, without Dr Spivack’s consent or permission whatsoever and in a way that discredits Dr Spivack, Mr Edward Ellis and the Corruption Remedy Process.

She has posted letters and emails, some of which are of a legal nature marked “confidential”. She has invited visitors to her website to circulate it on social media. She refuses to remove the offending content after repeated requests and has ceased to communicate, and refuses to discuss the matter reasonably.

In particular, Ramola Dhamaraj introduced Dr Spivack as a “whistleblower on pharmaceutical corruption and crime”, which is absolutely untrue – Dr Spivack has never done any such thing, and Dr Spivack is NOT against the pharmaceutical industry. What Dr Spivack has whistle blown on is harm to patients perpetrated by the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC). She describes Dr Spivack as an Osteopath when Dr Spivack is not registered with the GOsC – thus framing Dr Spivack for a criminal offence. She prominently describes Mr Ellis as “Leading Mass Corruption Remedy in the UK”, thus endorsing the fraudulent Judgement against Mr Ellis by Mr Justice Kerr. Mr Ellis is not “leading”; he is managing – the citizen is leading the corruption remedy process. She states that Dr Spivack has written “directly to the King”, which is untrue. Moreover, her article presents the material in a writing style Dr Spivack is very uncomfortable with and is inappropriate for the subject matter being presented.

Clearly, Ramola Dhamaraj is not a genuine journalist because she has flouted basic journalistic/publishing protocol and ethics by not seeking permission and misrepresenting the facts.

She has either been recruited as a stooge to publish malicious disinformation about Mr Ellis, Dr Spivack and the Corruption Remedy Process, or she is a fantasist of unsound mind lacking the intellectual calibre to understand the subject matter and report accurately in a dignified tone. Clearly, she has no academic training and has no understanding of the laws pertaining to authorship and ownership of material.

Dr Julia Spivack BSc(Hons), DO, MSCC, MICO, Dip Hom, MSc(Ayur), BSc(Hons)(Hom).

Because I'm such a nice person... Here's the link to the offending webpage...

https://everydayconcerned.net/

Even making allowances for Doctor Ms Spivack's batshittery I really can't work out what she's getting her naturopathic knickers in a knot about. You'd think that spreading the word about Equity Governance would be a good thing but apparently not. Ho-hum.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?