Just random thoughts...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Just random thoughts...

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

AndyK wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:38 pm I do not expect to survive the corona virus.

Although I do have several, serious underlying health issues, they are not my primary fear.

I am confident that I will just not wake up one morning after having been suffocated by my wife.

When we said 'for better or for worse,' we definitely did not say for "24 hours a day for weeks on end."
Stolen from someone on Facebook: (Pay attention to the "two" items)
The eighth day of quarantine
(To the tune of “Twelve Days Of Christmas”)

On the first day of quarantine my love brought home to me,
A four-pack of two-ply TP

On the second day of quarantine my love brought home to me,
Two chardonnays
And a four-pack of two-ply TP

On the third day of quarantine my love brought home to me,
Three pints of ice cream
Two fifths of vodka
And a four-pack of two-ply TP

On the fourth day of quarantine my love brought home to me,
Four bottled waters
Three pints of ice cream
Two dozen Zanax
And one roll of stolen TP

On the fifth day of quarantine my love brought home to me,
Five glazed doughnuts
Four bottled waters
Three pints of ice cream
Two Browning shotguns

On the sixth day of quarantine my love brought home to me,
Six bars of chocolate
Five glazed doughnuts
Four bottled waters
Three pints of ice cream
Two shotgun shells

On the seventh day of quarantine my love brought home to me,
Seven key lime pies
Six bars of chocolate
Five glazed doughnuts
Four bottled waters
Three pints of ice cream
Two ear plugs

On the next day of quarantine she finally murdered me ...
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

I am sure you will all be excited to hear that the computer maintenance project is continuing.

I have designed, prototyped, constructed and deployed my Multiple Computer Monitor Vertical Alignment Equalisation Solution. Or in layman's terms I put different numbers of melamine off-cut squares under the stands of my three tellies so that they are all at the same height... Give or take a few millimetres.

That's another "I'll get around to it one day" thing got around to.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:51 pm Thanks for that The Observer. Now you’ve got me looking with great suspicion at my carefully hoarded loo roll collection.
There are no specific COVD19 studies published apart from that undertaken on a quarantined cruise liner. However, that was around whether the RNA could be detected rather than whether it was an active pathogen.

Most research has extrapolated from similar viruses and has it surviving from 3 hours to 4 days on cardboard. It's down to the desiccant effect and toilet paper is meant to be absorbent! If moisture is extracted from infected droplets then the virus degrades and becomes inactive. There is a theoretical possibility that it can remain on smooth surfaces (plastic, glass and metals are most quoted) for "up to" 17 days but I don't think there is any current paper that suggests that is typical scenario, but if people want to er on the side of caution, then that's not a problem.

I've spent far too much time reading scientific papers recently. If anyone can point to one in a respectable journal and not by Lynda Thyer I'd love to read it. I've got nothing better to do!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:15 pm
exiledscouser wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:51 pm Thanks for that The Observer. Now you’ve got me looking with great suspicion at my carefully hoarded loo roll collection.
There are no specific COVD19 studies published apart from that undertaken on a quarantined cruise liner. However, that was around whether the RNA could be detected rather than whether it was an active pathogen.
Most research has extrapolated from similar viruses and has it surviving from 3 hours to 4 days on cardboard. It's down to the desiccant effect and toilet paper is meant to be absorbent! If moisture is extracted from infected droplets then the virus degrades and becomes inactive.
I may not have a PhD, so this may not mean a scholarly paper. However, I have inter-generational knowledge of the wood fibre business so I can give you my opinion of the supposed shortage of tp and how what we have is probably (not) infected.
Ok, here we go, and for the purposes of this exercise, 1000 pounds equals one ton, because that's the way it's been done forever, along with rods and chains in the forestry business.
You have obtained a great deal on tp and have filled your basement with 2700 rolls. That's because a roll of standard quality tp, including cardboard liner weighs 6 oz for shipping purposes. Do the math, that's 1000 pounds=1 ton, and in volume enough to fill a shipping container. Not exactly economical to ship any great distance, especially from china.
So we have a solution: one ton of NBSK pulp (the raw material) is shipped and it nicely occupies a volume exactly 4 foot on a side. The conversion mill turns that pulp into your tp using Yankee rollers or TAD. Short summary of process: yankee rollers have a very thin film of pulp sprayed on a roller heated to 300 F or so to extract the water; TAD uses a vacuum to extract the water and then the material is air fluffed with 400 F air to fluff it. I can't think of any virus that can handle that. :whistle: BTW, if you factor in the shipping costs, it means the conversion mill should be located within 500 miles of the end user. The whole mill probably operates with less than 100 employees.
So where does this NBSK pulp come from? Although some of it is starting to come from South America, you generally need a source of spruce or pine so do your geography. The pulp mill has to be located close to the fibre source: one ton of pulp requires 2.2 to 2.5 tons of wood chips and 25 to 50 tons of water! And how much do they knock out? A modern paper machine typically produces 350,000 tons per year and under union rules that haven't changed since the 1930's is operated by the grand total of eight men. Not exactly a shortage of pulp and absolutely nothing living can withstand the boiling/digestion/bleaching with nasty chemicals to produce the pulp.
Summary, until the system breaks down entirely and the zombies are wandering the streets there will never be a shortage of tp and so long as what you have purchased is in the original packaging it's absolutely sterile. As an aside, years ago when I was tracking certain fungal disease on trees our collection methodology was to clip off the samples with sterilized clippers, wrap them in tp moistened with distilled water, and then enclose in a standard zip-lock plastic bag (they're sterile too because of the blowing process) to take back to the lab.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I continue to be amazed at the knowledge available at this forum.
eric

Post by eric »

I apologize for my lengthy preceding post, but the whole thing about a toilet paper shortage irritates a guy who comes from a family that has been in the forestry business for generations. Contrary to popular belief foresters are closer to engineers than tree hugging botanists. Most people have entirely no knowledge of the system that grows the tree, cuts down that tree, and turns it into something you wipe your butt with or use to build that addition on your house.
longdog

Post by longdog »

eric wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:04 am I apologize for my lengthy preceding post, but the whole thing about a toilet paper shortage irritates a guy who comes from a family that has been in the forestry business for generations. Contrary to popular belief foresters are closer to engineers than tree hugging botanists. Most people have entirely no knowledge of the system that grows the tree, cuts down that tree, and turns it into something you wipe your butt with or use to build that addition on your house.
Many, many years ago I worked as a driver / mechanic / dogsbody for a waste paper firm and I was often having to explain to people that recycling paper, whilst still a good idea, had nothing to do with "saving the trees". It's like claiming that recycling coleslaw was "saving the cabbages". I'm no treeologist but I do know that "paper trees" are a crop which, in the UK at least, are grown in huge, fast growing, wildlife free plantations.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

longdog wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:27 pm
eric wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:04 am I apologize for my lengthy preceding post, but the whole thing about a toilet paper shortage irritates a guy who comes from a family that has been in the forestry business for generations. Contrary to popular belief foresters are closer to engineers than tree hugging botanists. Most people have entirely no knowledge of the system that grows the tree, cuts down that tree, and turns it into something you wipe your butt with or use to build that addition on your house.
Many, many years ago I worked as a driver / mechanic / dogsbody for a waste paper firm and I was often having to explain to people that recycling paper, whilst still a good idea, had nothing to do with "saving the trees". It's like claiming that recycling coleslaw was "saving the cabbages". I'm no treeologist but I do know that "paper trees" are a crop which, in the UK at least, are grown in huge, fast growing, wildlife free plantations.
It's the same, elsewhere.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
eric

Post by eric »

Moving away from the recycling aspect since I would probably bore everyone to death here's just a few notes from rural red neck Alberta:
1. Usually around this time I buy all my seeds and whatever for my vegetable garden: massive shortage, too many people settling in for the long haul. I keep threatening my wife that I will convert my front lawn into a potato patch - I used to live in mennonite country where they did that and the sign of a thrifty housewife was a good vegetable garden in front of their farm house;
2. My wife sustained a serious injury to her back about 3 months ago and has been stuck in the house since then and slowly going stir crazy. She asked on facebook for some jig saw puzzles to relieve her boredom and a very sweet, self isolating, 75 yo woman had me pick them up yesterday. Enclosed in the bag of puzzles was a container of good quality hash oil just to make her feel better. :shrug:
longdog

Post by longdog »

If you know it's good quality you must have tried it :-D

In the same line I had my upstairs neighbour give me a henry of weed today to ease the passing of the crisis. I didn't tell him I actually have about half a pound of the stuff I grew myself. He's a nice bloke but he has a big mouth and loose lips lead to the wallopers coming round and taking your equipment away. Either that or random hobbledehoys knocking on the door asking to buy it and it's most certainly not for sale.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

No one will ever owe me an apology for a long post.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Gregg wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:26 am No one will ever owe me an apology for a long post.
You sure about that? I'm imagining EWE finding this forum and posting a response to you that you then would have to fully parse.
TBL

Post by TBL »

You know what? Disregard my last. I'm imagining that it'd be kinda fun deciphering the drivel and responding. :lol:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I was just admitting I've been known to 2,000 words in a post.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Gregg wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:23 pm I was just admitting I've been known to 2,000 words in a short post.
FIFY.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Hi,

I'm pretty sure this shouldn't be in this thread but I'm not sure where to put it. Any ideas? Anyway I got this in the inbox of one of my emails last night. Some time ago that email was hacked (I changed the password) and that happened a long time ago but that email address does show up on the 'you'vebeenpwned' site. If it was April 1st I'd have thought it was an April Fool joke. Needless to say I haven't made any naughty videos (they are assuming I lead a much more active life than I actually do as a woman in my early 70s) and it would be funny if there wasn't the threatening undertone. I reported it to Bitcoin and it seems that a lot of other people have received similar emails. Obviously the scammers are playing the numbers game hoping that of the many people contacted somebody (or bodies) will respond. I haven't bought any bitcoin and once I've reported the scam to Yahoo I'll delete the email. But I'd like people to be aware just in case there are some young red blooded males who have been looking at daft sites.

"It seems that, XXXXXXXX, is your pass word.

I need your total attention for the the next 24 hrs, or I may make sure you that you live out of embarrassment for the rest of your existence.

Hello, you do not know me. Yet I know a lot of things regarding you. All of your fb contact list, mobile phone contacts and all the digital activity in your computer from past 126 days.

And this includes, your self pleasure video, which brings me to the main motive why I 'm writing this particular e mail to you.

Well the last time you went to see the adult material web sites, my malware was triggered inside your personal computer which ended up logging a eye-catching video clip of your masturbation play simply by activating your cam.
(you got a tremendously unusual taste btw lmfao)

I own the whole recording. If, perhaps you feel I am playing around, simply reply proof and I will be forwarding the recording randomly to 9 people you're friends with.

It might end up being your friend, co workers, boss, parents (I don't know! My software will randomly choose the contacts).

Would you be capable to gaze into anyone's eyes again after it? I doubt it...

Nonetheless, it doesn't need to be that path.

I would like to make you a 1 time, non negotiable offer.

Purchase $ 2000 in bitcoin and send it on the below address:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[case-SENSITIVE copy and paste it, and remove * from it]

(If you don't know how, google how to acquire bitcoin. Do not waste my precious time)

If you send this particular 'donation' (why don't we call this that?). Immediately after that, I will disappear for good . and never contact you again. I will remove everything I've got about you. You may very well carry on living your current normal day to day lifestyle with no stress.

You've got 1 day to do so. Your time starts as soon you check out this e mail. I have an one of a kind code that will inform me as soon as you see this mail therefore do not attempt to act smart."

I've changed my obsolete password and the link for sending the bitcoin (as if I'd buy it). As I say it would be laughable except for the menacing tone. I hate bullies. And I am a somewhat elderly lady. Any ideas which heading this should be posted under.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

That sort of threat has no fear for me as everyone knows I’m a right wanker.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

It's called "sextortion" They've purchased or toherwise acquired e-mail addresses and passwords from some data breach. I got one a while back, I responded; "Please, please send me the video. I want to see what I've been up to.!" No further response.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I got that one too. I have to admit it frightened me a little at first, by including a password only I would know. But it's a lame, throwaway password I've used since the 90s and would never use on anything remotely sensitive.

Getting two copies of the email, identical except for the payee details, blunted the intimidation a bit. Still pretty effective, though, and I'm certain some people have paid up.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've had it twice with essentially the same threats.
𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚛𝚜, 𝚘𝚛 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎.

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢. 𝚈𝚎𝚝 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝, 𝚖𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝟷𝟹𝟸 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜.

𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚜, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝙸 '𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝚠𝚎𝚋 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚖 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚋𝚌𝚊𝚖.
(𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚍𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚝𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚕)

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝙸 '𝚖 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍, 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝟷𝟷 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠.

𝙸𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝚌𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚋𝚘𝚜𝚜, 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 (𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎! 𝙼𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜).

𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚝? 𝙸 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝...

𝙱𝚞𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑.

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝟷 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚗𝚘𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛.

𝙿𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎 $ 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟶 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜:

[𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎-𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚂𝙸𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴, 𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚢 & 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 * 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚒𝚝]

(𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠, 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚘𝚒𝚗. 𝙳𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚞𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎)

𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 '𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗' (𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?). 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 . 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚋𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚜.

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝟸𝟺 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚕. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝.
But a few problems with the credibility of the claims;
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝚠𝚎𝚋 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚖 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚋𝚌𝚊𝚖.
I don't have a webcam.
𝚈𝚎𝚝 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝, 𝚖𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝟷𝟹𝟸 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜.
I don't have a mobile phone nor am I on Facebook.
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝟸𝟺 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚕.
I ignored it and, about two weeks later the "1 time non negotiable offer" was repeated giving me the same 24 hour deadline but upping the payoff to $3,000.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs