Debt-Less? More like Clue-Less

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Debt-Less? More like Clue-Less

Post by John Uskglass »

can't help wondering if Steve Knight is actually Steve McCrae.
Don't think so. EIALM page is still there and being updated, though he appears to have shifted to peddling covid conspiracy theories.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Well, I was pretty rapidly blocked from Debt-Less, along with many other people, one of whom set up a Facebook group called Debt-Less group exposed: a warning. It's a public group, so people who've been scammed by Steve Knight can find it and share their experiences.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/501800867784912/

As we suspected, Knight is charging people hundreds of pounds for his so-called 'mentoring', which consists of very little other than 'do your research'. There's a call recording on the Facebook group of one of his calls. It's absolutely criminal that people are paying him £400 an hour for what they believe will be help in sorting out their debt problems (in some cases people are absolutely desperate and looking for actual help). In others cases there's the usual 'how do I get a free house?' mob who, frankly, deserve to get fleeced.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm still completely at a loss as to how he has managed to avoid getting his collar felt for his blatantly fraudulent scamming.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I bet her accountant doesn't charge £400 an hour. We'll never hear about how badly this goes for her, because as soon as she questions why the 'advice' hasn't worked, she'll be banned and blocked from Debt-Less.

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Debt Management Plan would be a deal to pay off money over a time period. Now she has turned that down I think it becomes an All of it Now. Expect bailiffs.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
spacedust
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by spacedust »

Steve Knight is cheap compared to Iain Clifford Stamp of MATRIX FREEDOM who charges up to £4500 to strike off your mortgage - advertising a 100% track record - he in fact has a nil % track record.

Anyone come across Iain Stamp before?

He also claims to wipe off credit cards, loans, tax, and can provide infinite returns on investment - which is impossible - he actually seems to believe what he's saying.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I signed up for the "Matrix Freedom" scam using my primary but still disposable Gmail account. The emails were as constant as they were complete horseshit at an average of one per day but on occasion anything up to half a dozen per day all from slightly different email addresses.

It looked to me like he was basically selling or giving the entire mailing list to the few idiots who actually bought into his pyramid scheme. I don't think it's taken off at all and I'd be very surprised if he's made much, if any, money out of it if for no other reason that it's like so many of these scams. It appeals mostly to people who don't have any money to start with.

I got bored a couple of weeks ago and hit the unsubscribe link. Needless to say the emails are still coming in at about one per day but they just go straight to spam.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Anyone come across Iain Stamp before?
I think this FCA page has been linked to upthread somewhere.

https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/se ... x-freedom