Neil Warren - Publishing guru to homeless conspiracy theorist

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Neil Warren - Publishing guru to homeless conspiracy theorist

Post by hucknallred »

Neil Warren, Born January 1957, where to start?

It could be a case of just me Steve UK & longdog posting here, but I thought he should be documented away from various Facebook groups & his cameo on the back to the futile thread.

What isn't in doubt is that he was quite successful in his career until around 2012 when it all unravelled.

He had a marketing position at Vauxhall then became a part of what was a real magazine called Modern Selling & another called Sales Direction, probably one & the same.

These became an online presence called modernselling.com, now defunct but still available on Wayback machine.

There was a company behind Modern Selling called 2N Media.
Companies House records indicate he was a Proposed Director upon incorporation in February 2006 but resigned some 6 weeks later, but stayed writing articles.
I'll not name the other directors here, even though they are on CH & use initials. NRDC was a Director at the start along with NW, hence the 2N name I suspect.
JEB came in after Neil departed as Director as Writer & Consultant.
Despite this NW (and wife) held 50% of the shares with NRDC owning the other 50%.
JPJVS arrived in September 2010 just after JEB left, NRDC departed soon after, leaving JPJVS as sole director & now owning NRDC's 50%.

Fast forward to June 2012, NW buys JPJVS' 50%, becomes sole director & changes the registered address to his modest 3 Bed Semi in Dunstable (More on that later)...

TBC
hucknallred

Re: Neil Warren - Publishing guru to homeless conspiracy theorist

Post by hucknallred »

So, June 2012, Neil is in total charge of the Modern Selling empire.

They have a Youtube Channel that he did a couple of videos in 2010 that aren't worth a mention.

Prior to his takeover he did a Comedy skit (with a cameo from his wife)

Then his plan for world domination, his mentoring offer for £100 a pop.

After this it must have gone downhill rapidly, no more accounts were posted at Companies House, with a compulsory strike off in April 2014, after he was evicted from his house a month or so earlier.

He was no Tom Crawford, so no video records exist. He did however tell his story in detail on Lawfulbank to somebody who joined in the guise of Peter Of England, this will follow in a future post.

He went back to live with his mother, where he still is, his wife went to a homeless shelter, where she still is.

He then ended up on Lawfulbank.com after being in contact with Roger Hayes. He then spent 7 years posting outright gibberish until the site fell over last weekend.

He is into every, & I mean every crackpot theory going, from Covid is a hoax, anti Vax, Twin Towers hoax, 5G is a killer & good old Michael O'Bonkers.

Not only did he write nonsense, he turned it into an artform with his bizarre picture montages with speech balloons.
At the time of the demise he had posted nearly 30,000 times on the lawfulbank forms in this vein, over 90% of all posts in fact.

They have all gone down with awfulbank, but he still has some on his FB profile, here's a little gallery.

There's more, much much more...
Last edited by hucknallred on Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

He is indeed a total tragedy. As requested, I'll make an effort this weekend to upload all the docs I've collected on his personal journey down the rabbit hole and the ensuing financial problems.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:37 pm
He then ended up on Lawfulbank.com after being in contact with Roger Hayes. He then spent 7 years posting outright gibberish until the site fell over last weekend.

He is into every, & I mean every crackpot theory going, from Covid is a hoax, anti Vax, Twin Towers hoax, 5G is a killer & good old Michael O'Bonkers.

Not only did he write nonsense, he turned it into an artform with his bizarre picture montages with speech balloons.
At the time of the demise he had posted nearly 30,000 times on the lawfulbank forms in this vein, over 90% of all posts in fact.
When I penned the Lawful Bank section in the Roger Hayes article on rationalwiki in 2013...

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/British_C ... awful_Bank

...I wrote this...
longdog wrote:At the time of writing The Lawful Bank Forum consists of 29 threads and 71 posts from 11 active users putting this serious threat to the world's Jews corrupt financial system a mere 47,909 threads and 971,447 posts behind the Muppets Forum
So rounding up and down and ignoring a few things that makes 30,000 / 8 years = 3,750 posts per year or, as near as dammit, ten per day. This against one per day on average for everybody else combined. I, like you and others, have often said he was talking to himself but until I did the maths I didn't realise how truly accurate that is and the scale of it. Even if all of the 10% of posts not by Nellie were replies to him, which they weren't, that's a shockingly low and rather tragic thing to have as the central part of your life.

Sorry... I interrupted... :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I got a good laugh over the "fart king" reference. Until a November 2018 burglary, I had a nice collection of English and British farthings (from "fourth-things", being 1/4 of a penny), by die variety. I'd rebuild it; but 1) I'm too old for that, and 2) the dealer in Bury, Lancs. from whom I bought much of my collection is no more.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:53 pm So rounding up and down and ignoring a few things that makes 30,000 / 8 years = 3,750 posts per year or, as near as dammit, ten per day. This against one per day on average for everybody else combined. I, like you and others, have often said he was talking to himself but until I did the maths I didn't realise how truly accurate that is and the scale of it. Even if all of the 10% of posts not by Nellie were replies to him, which they weren't, that's a shockingly low and rather tragic thing to have as the central part of your life.
I don't think we should over analyse, but a big chunk of his posts were him reposting the latest Anna Von Reitz garbage to 20+ different threads.
Sorry... I interrupted... :snicker:
Yes, I do need to update with more of his history.
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:37 pm I don't think we should over analyse, but a big chunk of his posts were him reposting the latest Anna Von Reitz garbage to 20+ different threads.
Pretty much the same M.O he uses on Facebook (when he's not been Zuckked as he is at the moment) but I must correct m'learned friend and say his use of the word "latest" is not strictly accurate. As often as not it was recycled from previously recycled recycling. And naturally it gets the same reaction on FB as it did on the LBF... A tsunami of apathy.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?