Correct The Unlawful Legal System - they're just a bunch of CTULS

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Correct The Unlawful Legal System - they're just a bunch of CTULS

Post by longdog »

serfmaninthepolis wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:08 pm And then, you know, the state might convince your boy to chop his dick off and take puberty blockers---but that is the glory of hte state, we cannot have anything like common/natural parental rights, it would interfere with grooming.
Oh great... So now you're going to start with the transphobic bollocks are you? Why does that not surprise me?

What a vile, bigoted and terminally pig-ignorant waste of human DNA you really are.

"Grooming"? Grooming who for what?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

longdog wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:20 pm"Grooming"? Grooming who for what?
While I agree with longdog, we're not going there.

And serf - in case you missed it, you ought to read this.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
longdog

Post by longdog »

wserra wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:48 pm While I agree with longdog, we're not going there.
I think we all know what he meant but in fairness we ought to let him explain that he meant keeping your children clean and tidy... You get a better price for them that way I suppose.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Sometimes this is probably legit, e.g. the state will take children who have cigarettes put out on their foreheads, but sometimes it's not legit, e.g. to make the children of poor people go to public school because children are not allowed to stay at home if mom and dad have to work, so it is de facto custody by the state for poors.
In the UK, of course, poor children only go to public school if they get a scholarship :)

That aside, in the UK, the state does not force you to send your child to school, though it does insist that she is educated. There are lots of home schooled kids out there. It doesn't have to be your home, or you that does the educating.

Furthermore, children below a certain age are not allowed to be left unattended for the same reason as you can't put fags out on them, both being abuse. If child protection laws amount to state custody of children, are you also arguing that the state has custody of animals because there are laws preventing cruelty to them?

And finally, the fact that when the state does take custody of children it goes through a lengthy legal process which the parents have rights in shows that it does not see itself as having custody as of right.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm trying to work out how poor people come into this. It's difficult to tell given that his posts are one non sequitur on top of of another all balanced on a huge pile of non sequiturs and bollockspeak.

I can only assume he has a very strange definition of the word poor if he thinks it means that both parents have to go out to work.

Nor can I work out why poor people would want to keep their children out of school in the first place. I don't come from anything even approaching a well off background, no pot to piss in was close a lot of time, but education was up there with roof over head and food on table when it came to priorities.
Albert Haddock
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Albert Haddock »

Albert Haddock wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:07 pm
serfmaninthepolis wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:42 pmOf course that is possible. Both cases do exist---if I have shoddy work done on my house, it is much easier to just withhold payment (presuming I gave something in earnest to make a contract) than it is for the tradesman to sue for what was agreed upon. If I refuse to pay, he is faced with going to court, something he may not be able to do, and something which a lawyer may not take on because it is "small potatoes."
But under the system you propose, if you refuse to pay, and he is unable to employ a lawyer, or to take the case to court himself, he has the option of bashing your skull in and taking the money, whether or not he is entitled to it. Would you consider this to be an acceptable outcome? If not, how would your proposed system avoid it?

You still haven’t explained how your proposed trials by combat are anything other than a means for violent thugs to get whatever they want, whether or not they are actually entitled to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Some quality advice from one of the great legal minds over on CTULS.

hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

mufc1959 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:37 pm Some quality advice from one of the great legal minds over on CTULS.

Here's one in the wild who got found out. He threatened the female of the team, then thought better of it when he realised he'd come off worse in that encounter. She's a strappin' lass.
longdog

Post by longdog »

mufc1959 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:37 pm Some quality advice from one of the great legal minds over on CTULS.

"Into loopers"?

Shum mishtake shurelee...

"Into loopy" is probably what the barely literate legal genius meant.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

longdog wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:37 pm

"Into loopers"?

Shum mishtake shurelee...

"Into loopy" is probably what the barely literate legal genius meant.
I'm going to guess that it was "interlopers," but I should mention that I speak American and not English, so I could be wrong here.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:36 pm
I'm going to guess that it was "interlopers," but I should mention that I speak American and not English, so I could be wrong here.
That's what happens when someone with a tuppence brain tries to use a two-pound word.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Is it my imagination, or does he have 'IDIOT' daubed on the back of his jacket - see 21:15.

I do like the fact that he bases his legal opinion on the fact he's been done for aggravated burglary four times.
longdog

Post by longdog »

It's not your imagination. He does indeed have 'IDIOT' written on his jacket. It makes me wonder if he wrote it there or somebody else and which would be worse.
I do like the fact that he bases his legal opinion on the fact he's been done for aggravated burglary four times.
Whereas I base mine on 57 years of not getting caught. :snicker:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 1:22 am
JohnPCapitalist wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:36 pm
"Into loopers" is what happens when someone with a tuppence brain tries to use a two-pound word.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The CTULS admins have now set up a website dedicated to their Lord & Master, Baron David Ward and his magic Affidavit that cancels all debt worldwide and renders all governments powerless.

https://bdwfacts.com/

The FAQs are hilarious.
Q: I’ve sent the Affidavit to all the relevant people and I’m still getting letters. Why hasn’t it worked?

This is what criminals do. Yes they are terrorists and they have a massive infrastructure to follow up with. This does get very ugly and brutal. This is what will happen when you don’t pay the criminals. It’s relentless because if they don’t get your cash they will starve. It is their job to steal from you.
Q: If the affidavit and liens work why are the people they’re sent to still employed and working still?

Peter: The reason is because the whole system is corrupt and the departments who are supposed to investigate these crimes are a part of the crime.
In other words "yes, we know none of this works, but every now and then you'll think you've won because it's just not worth the time, man hours and trouble for them to deal with the bullshit you've sent in response to that £120 catalogue debt and they'll take a business decision not to throw good money after bad."
longdog

Post by longdog »

That's epic from the first lines...
Have you ever consented to being Governed?

No!
If only they'd looked up the word 'govern' in a dictionary first :mrgreen:
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Ask your ‘Local MP’ to provide the material evidence that a vote took place which voted them in.
I've actually worked in a polling station for a GE, and seem to remember that there were several large boxes of 'material evidence' that the vote took place.

But of course I'm part of a conspiracy that employs thousands of people to pretend to be candidates, agents, counting staff and gawkers in front of TV cameras up and down the land. Not to mention the backroom staff who are responsible for creating those boxes full of paper that are ostentatiously tipped on to tables as part of the performance.

And all of us are sworn to secrecy with such dreadful oaths that we never dare speak of this, even to our nearest and dearest.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I've been on the receiving end of one to those exercises :wink: and also was an General Election agent.

As you say, there is plenty of evidence. Ballot papers have to be kept secure for a year after the election. You can also demand to see the voter rolls to find out who voted and also view the original copies of the expense returns of all candidates, although this is under very controlled circumstances. You have to make your own notes and cannot take anything out of the room.

It is also possible to find out how an individual voted, but this would be subject to a High Court order and there is a very high bar to jump over. Thinking there was "something fishy" is not good enough grounds for a fishing expedition. I'm not aware that this theoretical possibility has ever been enacted.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

longdog wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:56 am That's epic from the first lines...
Have you ever consented to being Governed?

No!
If only they'd looked up the word 'govern' in a dictionary first :mrgreen:
Yes, but they didn't consent to being "Governed" not your word, "governed". Don't you know that, in their world capitalization changes the meaning of the word?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've been making a lot of these rookie mistakes recently.

I know I've let you all down, that I've lost your confidence and I know I should resign but I'm not going to. Until I do and then I'll blame it on you lot and act like I did nothing wrong to be treated so shamefully.