Correct The Unlawful Legal System - they're just a bunch of CTULS

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Correct The Unlawful Legal System - they're just a bunch of CTULS

Post by John Uskglass »

They're called solicitors.
And may be available free of charge for criminal cases.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I wonder if they would be as free to advise him if it was this Alistair Goldie*?

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/14/woman-21 ... -11125508/

*Other Alistair Goldie's may be available.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Direct from another CTULS, the classic 'private conveyance' tactic gone wrong again.
The realisation hits him right at the very end

YT link if you're not a Zucker or for when he inevitably deletes this.

AnOwlCalledSage

If it's that Ford pick-up, I have some bad news for him. It is known to the DVLA. It has no MOT, but it is taxed until next November!

It could be that he's taken out insurance and taxed it for 6 months to get it released... but no MOT will invalidate his insurance so he'll still get picked up by ANPR.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:28 am It could be that he's taken out insurance and taxed it for 6 months to get it released... but no MOT will invalidate his insurance so he'll still get picked up by ANPR.
Out of MOT is probably the lowest motoring offence you can get with a vehicle. It is usually around a £100 fine and not endorsable. It doesn't follow that no MOT means not safe / maintained and therefore uninsured, but if you tried that as a prosecution, the average SovCit would f*** up the defence. As the Owl says, he's marked now as no MOT and therefore will keep popping ANPR cameras, and, doubly so when the tax expires.
I'm curious as to why he bought a year's tax though, he can't have bought 6 months ending in November.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

It doesn't follow that no MOT means not safe / maintained and therefore uninsured,
The AA say differently.
Is car insurance valid without an MOT?

No, not having a valid MOT certificate invalidates your car insurance. So if you drive without an MOT, you're driving without insurance too.
https://www.theaa.com/mot/advice/driving-without-an-mot

Other sources out there suggest that it depends whether having an MoT is required by the specific terms of your policy, mind.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'd be curious to find out if it is worded that way in their motor policies. The usual requirement is maintained or in roadworthy condition or similar. You can legally drive without an MOT to a place of repair or for an MOT test. If your quote was in a policy you would not be insured taking a car to an MOT if it had run out.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:51 pm I'd be curious to find out if it is worded that way in their motor policies. The usual requirement is maintained or in roadworthy condition or similar. You can legally drive without an MOT to a place of repair or for an MOT test. If your quote was in a policy you would not be insured taking a car to an MOT if it had run out.
I've just had a look at mine. Doesn't mention MOT or roadworthy at all! :shock:

You can also drive back home from an MOT test if it fails, unless is it in the dangerous category (There's dangerous/major/minor/advisory. The last two don't fail), but the next journey has to be to a pre-booked MOT test. You can't just drive it then claim you are on the way to a test centre if stopped.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

A CTULS member has made the local press. A minor speeding offence that could have been got rid of for about £90 and a couple of hours doing an online speed awareness course from the comfort of your own home, has been turned into 6 points and over £1000 in fines.

https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/news ... onviction/

Our speeder is ploughing on with 'the process' regardless.

Oh I think you will be paying.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

hucknallred wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:41 am A CTULS member has made the local press………
Our speeder is ploughing on with 'the process' regardless.

Oh I think you will be paying.
But it is a scam! It’s just that it’s not coming from the direction they think it is.

TheRambler
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Daily Mail has a fuller report on the Warwickshire case.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/cars/ ... sktop_home
As part of his defence, Mr Thomas sent police prosecutors a 161 page dossier in which he attempted to win damages for the police on charges of malfeasance and terrorism by causing alarm.

In total, Mr Thomas calculated that he was owed £210million for his troubles.
Despite now being legally obliged to pay the fine, Mr Thomas remains defiant that he has done nothing wrong.

He explained: 'If it ever went to court I think they would be in contempt of court as the judge will be like, well he's asked you to prove these offences.

'They say it went to court but I had no record of this ever happening.

'It's just a difference in opinion on what's legislation and what's law. They never followed legislation as they never signed any documents properly. The signature was just a photocopy.

'All they have done is provided a picture from an ANPR camera as proof I was speeding, to me that is not proof unless a police officer was there.

'They have obviously outlined their claims against me and what this document does essentially is ask them to prove these allegations.

'I've put in an opportunity for them to withdraw the prosecution and if they don't I'm going to start a Lien process with the courts.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

"I replied with a request for clarification" lol.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Looks like Mr Thomas was a follower of the late Baron Ward
'I'm member of a Facebook group called 'security by way of lien' and that's where it has come from. It took me six weeks to draft my document.
Here's the group involved.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/798269636907862/

Seems pretty active.

Even by FMOTL standards, this guy is remarkably stupid.
I'v worked for my present employer for 6 years now since the store opened in 2017 and initially i gave my employer my old cars registration which i no longer have so the car parking company know i work at the retail car park and so i don't get parking charge notices. I didn't give my employer my registration of my new vehicle because of what i now know and i kept getting parking charge notices around 200 in all. I contacted the company that looks after the car park which is Vehicle Control Services Ltd and told them i work there and they told me to contact someone else which i did which was Excel Parking Services Ltd. Excel Parking Services Ltd wanted me to prove that i work at the retail car park which i refused to do and because i wouldn't provide proof that i work there they took it to court and because of that i'v had dcbl bailiffs coming to my home. Dcbl say they will get a warrant of control to take goods, or they will apply for an attachment of earnings or a charging order.
Something that could easily have been sorted turned into a world of hurt.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

I just followed a link from that IdiotBook group, and found a grand repository of "perfected liens" - hundreds of near-identical bundles of gibberish, directed at various MPs, banks, judges, councils etc.

They seem to believe that a 3 Letters/5 Letters process entitles them to demand £Millions, and also that this mentalism can be enforced just by saying it. But what's truly remarkable is how Baron von Trampbeard continues to be their lodestar of justice. His famous constitutional victory at the parking tribunal is retold and exaggerated by acolytes, even the repository appears to be dedicated to him (bdwfacts.com).

How long before BvT's ignominious decline in the back of an old lorry becomes a parable of 40 days in the wilderness?

We would also bring to THERESE COFFEY ’s attention to Exhibit “B” in the same formally agreed 657 Affidavits as of 2015 that there was a formal case at a Tribunal recognised by the same Company office where there was a claim made under the Traffic Management Act 2004 and that it was found that and correctly by adjudication that Mr David Ward has no liability under the Traffic Management Act 2004 for the very simple reason that the circa 63.5 Million people in the UK have never once in 800 years formally agreed to be governed and legally signed the legal “Consent of the governed” and without this Legal consent then none of the Act’s and Statutes or legislations of the company have any valid legality and are by default totally illegal and criminal which constitutes criminal Fraud and we would also note to THERESE COFFEY that as a result of these legal proceedings at a company recognised Tribunal that there was also a signed and Legal Declaration of NO CONTEST which is legally signed by the company office as a formal
agreement to the Facts.

https://bdwfacts.com/public-notices-library/
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:03 pm How long before BvT's ignominious decline in the back of an old lorry becomes a parable of 40 days in the wilderness?
Answering my own question, further evidence of beatification is close at hand. It seems BvT chose to lose his home, much as God gave his only Son, as a sacrifice for the good of the world...

Adrian James
3 d ·
These are the kind of messages that admin are dealing with every day into their personal mail box...
Hi Adrian, Sorry for the direct message, but I'm wondering if the affidavit way works after the fact in any positive way. A brief overview of my situation below. We (mother, 2 kids and me) got evicted a few months back. Tried a different way to yours, but in the end court assigned a Warrant to the mortgage company and sent out baliffs to sieze our home. I had a few people there to protest on our behalf from the ulct (if you know them) who got arrested which left us alone to face the baliffs and police. In the end our back gate was removed and rear dooe window smashed for them to gain entry. On video and the mrs got a slight cut from that. Following this we weren't allowed back into our house, they hired dog security and had a removals company in too empty the house. Upon there sale of the house we've found out the security and removal has been charged to us at a cost of £67k. Basically wiping out any equity in the house so we truely have nothing and are now stuck deeper in the system than ever before. We're basically fucked with nowhere to turn as all promises from ulct have failed. I found out an appeal or injunction was thrown out, but no one told me direct. I can't find anyone awake to take them on either. So can the affidavit help at all?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Heartbreaking isn't it?
And unfortunately, this is the sign of things to come unless people start coming together now. We have, quite literally begged you all to print of the Statement of Facts and start talking to neighbours, family and friends, the hairdresser down the road. The shopkeeper.
Of course the member that wrote to me will find little solace in completing a securitised lien, and when the pressure is on with thugs at the door, getting officers names and numbers in order to hold them accountable isn't thought of. Emotion and anger takes over.
If you haven't really put the effort in to arm yourselves with the facts in the Affidavit, put it at the top of your priority list. If you fell out with the family in number 5, or the neighbour next door, make peace.
Baron David Ward had his house stolen, just like this member has, but David allowed it to happen because he could see all this coming long before any of us.
His mate Dave Kingswood raised the £7k for Baron, but he declined and sacrificed the house to show you all what utter filth and scum criminals they are.
That's some sacrifice that also took his life in the end, where nothing was important to him other than preventing this happening to YOU and everyone else.

The warning shot was fired in 2016.

John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

the circa 63.5 Million people in the UK have never once in 800 years formally agreed to be governed and legally signed the legal “Consent of the governed” and without this Legal consent then none of the Act’s and Statutes or legislations of the company have any valid legality and are by default totally illegal and criminal which constitutes criminal Fraud
Umm. Surely 'criminal fraud' doesn't exist if none of the legislation passed in the last 800 years is valid?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:03 pmin the same formally agreed 657 Affidavits
They seem to think the UK has 657 MPs too, which it never has.
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:12 pm
the circa 63.5 Million people in the UK have never once in 800 years formally agreed to be governed and legally signed the legal “Consent of the governed” and without this Legal consent then none of the Act’s and Statutes or legislations of the company have any valid legality and are by default totally illegal and criminal which constitutes criminal Fraud
Umm. Surely 'criminal fraud' doesn't exist if none of the legislation passed in the last 800 years is valid?
Not sure where they got the 63.5 million from as it's nearer 88 million at present. But then they can't even work out that 'Consent of the governed' is more of a figure of speech than anything else so accuracy clearly isn't their strong point.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

longdog wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:22 pm But then they can't even work out that 'Consent of the governed' is more of a figure of speech than anything else so accuracy clearly isn't their strong point.
Not to mention that the phrase "Consent of the Governed" comes from the American Declaration of Independence, which was quite literally treason against the British Crown when it was issued on July 4, 1776. So I'm not sure where they get the idea it holds any sort of legal authority in the UK.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

For the benefit of our British members:
The American Declaration of Independence wrote:We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)