Correct The Unlawful Legal System - they're just a bunch of CTULS

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Correct The Unlawful Legal System - they're just a bunch of CTULS

Post by mufc1959 »

CTULS have explained why the chap in the Warwickshire police case (referenced above) failed. It was all a hoax, perpetrated by the police themselves!

John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

It was all a hoax, perpetrated by the police themselves!
Who are now posting on the Baron Ward Memorial facebook page pretending to be Mr Thomas, apparently...
Reference: Lien Number: HOT-TEDDS-F001
This is the notice. There is a formal and civil obligation to publish this public notice. This is a notice of a formal and agreed lien by the way of a resolution for the agreed criminal offences of Fraud and Malfeasance in the office of claimant of Ms Debbie TEDDS.
Public Notice
NOTICE that I, Baron George of the House of THOMAS have an Affidavit of Obligation – Security by the way of lien against, and therefore an interest in the personal estate of Ms Debbie TEDDS in the position of Chief Constable for Warwickshire Police.
Record location: https://www.facebook.com/groups/789269636907862/files/
Thus, I hereby give public notice that I, Baron George of the House of THOMAS has an Affidavit of Obligation- Security by way of lien against Ms Debbie TEDDS in the office of Claimant.
End of Notice
Silence gives consent.
Silence grants a tacit and binding agreement through acquiescence.
Without ill will or vexation.
For and on behalf of the Principal Legal Embodiment by the title of Mr George Edward THOMAS.
For and on behalf of the Attorney General of the House of THOMAS.
For and on behalf of Baron George of the House of THOMAS
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I get the feeling the cracks are starting to appear, there've been a couple of posts from people getting attachment of earnings after trying the affidavit.
Courts in the UK are backed up so maybe the cases are starting to go through now.
SpearGrass
Pirate
Pirate

Post by SpearGrass »

Liens have been coming through to courts in a steady trickle for years. Much of enforcement in E&W was held over during covid 2 years ago but that's not the case now and AEOs for criminal offences are office procedures so don't depend on getting court time.

I think the radio silence is simply down to most people disengaging when the thing has obviously not worked. They post the lien, but enforcement proceeds, the employer deducts the instalments, there's nothing more to do. Most people are trying something they've read, they're not ideologically committed to it, that's a small minority like the Baron, David Robinson etc., or making money from it like Elvick and John Smith. If they try and it doesn't work, they disengage.

A freeman, Leonard of the Family Harpin, has been trying to get organisations to admit to the existence of Baron Ward type liens, with, so far, zero results, see for example https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... e.pdf.html
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Please correct me if I am wrong, but it was my understanding that like the "consent of the governed" thing, the notion of a lien is an American thing, more than a British thing.

I was under the impression that liens, such as we have in the US that, for example, are filed with the county government, to insure that a deed to a property is not tranferred (sold) without the permission of the mortgage lender, do not really exist in the UK.

The British sovcits seem to be very fond of citing US law, the US Constitution and US legal precedent to try to bolster their arguments about British law. Note their continued reliance on the Uniform Commercial Code, which of course is US law and has absolutely no meaning to a British court. I think that they try to justify that one by claiming that it is really the UNIVERSAL Commercial Code, with emphasis on "universal".
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

A freeman, Leonard of the Family Harpin, has been trying to get organisations to admit to the existence of Baron Ward type liens
And has been doing so so long and so persistently that his name has entered the language. Who hasn't said when exasperated by someone talking nonsense 'What are you Harpin on about'?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

You're absolutely right, noblepa, the 'liens' these dingdongs are using are based on the American concept of liens, which don't exist in English law.
dannyno
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by dannyno »

mufc1959 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:00 am You're absolutely right, noblepa, the 'liens' these dingdongs are using are based on the American concept of liens, which don't exist in English law.
As, I'm pleased to see, the Ministry of Justice response to the FOI request above clearly explains.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

dannyno wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:16 pm
mufc1959 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:00 am You're absolutely right, noblepa, the 'liens' these dingdongs are using are based on the American concept of liens, which don't exist in English law.
As, I'm pleased to see, the Ministry of Justice response to the FOI request above clearly explains.
Even under U.S. law, they don't work the way these folks think they do.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

noblepa wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:53 am Please correct me if I am wrong, ...
I've always assumed the American lien on a property is similar to what's called a charge in the UK. This is a device employed by lenders to ensure that any loan secured on a property has to be repaid before the property can be sold or any new loan secured on it. A note is placed on the Land Registry entry for the property, which in this digital age is as close to a deed as you can have, to advise any potential purchaser or lender that a third party has a claim on it and prevents a transfer of ownership until that obligation is dishcharged. I could be wrong here but I'm absolutely certain that these unilateral leins issued by the sovcit nutjob brigade are as illusory and insubstantial as everything else they believe gives them rights over those they disagree with.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:59 pm
dannyno wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:16 pm
Even under U.S. law, they don't work the way these folks think they do.
That's true. In order to enforce a lien, there must be a valid, enforceable debt that is owed. For example, a mortgage on a home, or an auto loan. In those cases, the money loaned is given to the borrower (usually) for the purpose of purchasing the house or car, which is, in turn, pledged as collateral for the loan. You can't (legally) just slap a lien on someone else's property because you are mad at them, or think that a government official has somehow violated your rights or his/her oath of office, which is what the morons typically do.

There is a thing called a "mechanics lien". If you have work done on your car, and then are unable or unwilling to pay, the mechanic can put a lien on the vehicle. After a certain period of time, if you still haven't paid, he may sell the car to satisfy the debt.

In any of those cases, there must be a valid, legally enforceable debt in order to legally file a lien. And the debt may not be one that exists only in your mind.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I'm surprised none of them have come up with some kind of extra-terrestrial theory about these liens, given that what the CTULS are issuing is A-LIEN.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The cunning plan to commit fraud by stealing gas and electricity seems to have hit the buffers for a couple of the CTULS.

Apparently lying and saying you've moved out hasn't worked. Who'd a thunk it?

Anyway, the advice given by one Shirley Jones (ah, memories of that lovely lady from The Partridge Family spring to mind) is of the standard we've come to expect.

Ah yes, if only I knew that all I need to do to make all my bills go away is to unsubscribe to emails ...

Er, who exactly is committing fraud here ...?

Other advice is to use the Baron von Trampbeard Affidavit. After all, it worked so well for him, didn't it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

They don't know if you've gone with another supplier...
Except of course they do know exactly that or, to be more accurate, that they haven't. I've tried explaining this to the loons but it's pearls before swine of course.

Somebody is heading for a warrant-of-entry methinks.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

And the wins keep coming thick and fast.

Imagine being terrified every time someone knocks on the door or a letter comes in the post. What an awful way to live.
longdog

Post by longdog »

mufc1959 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:28 pm Imagine being terrified every time someone knocks on the door or a letter comes in the post. What an awful way to live.
Isn't it just. I was in that position about 20 years ago and it's not somewhere I'd ever like to be again which is why I have no debts now and I'm quite content with my pre-pay meters. I ended up having a nervous breakdown and spent time in a loony bin as a result.

I have a limited amount of sympathy for the meter-swappers who are already drowning in debt but that doesn't seem to be the situation for the majority of them.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

longdog wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:40 pmI have a limited amount of sympathy for the meter-swappers who are already drowning in debt but that doesn't seem to be the situation for the majority of them.
It would only make matters worse even if they were. It's pretty difficult for a supplier to disconnect purely for debt. Once you're into meter tampering the gloves are off. I'm actually surprised there have been no prosecutions.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

aesmith wrote: I'm actually surprised there have been no prosecutions.
Problem is that The Police will have no interest, so down to the supplier to prosecute.
Easier to put their own prepay meters in with debt added on.
I can't help thinking that the periodic house explosions we see reported are due to meter tampering.
I remember Mythbusters doing a scene from a Bourne film where a character turned on the gas hob, and put a magazine in the toaster then legged it. Blowing up the baddies shortly after.

Turns out you need a perfect mix of gas and air. There's no halfway point, it's a very big bang or no bang at all.
SpearGrass
Pirate
Pirate

Post by SpearGrass »

I'm actually surprised there have been no prosecutions.
Prosecutions for theft of gas and dishonestly abstracting electricity are not uncommon. However, unless the abstracting electricity is done to fuel something newsworthy such as a brothel or a cannabis farm, it won't be reported in the media, and possibly not even then, with the decline of the court reporter. This example is a news release by CPS: E.g. https://www.cps.gov.uk/east-midlands/ne ... lectricity. But they are mainly discovered by utility companies and their agents and they will be more concerned with making safe and recovering losses, both of which can usually be done effectively without a prosecution. This means only the high value or immensely irresponsible actions will be reported, or where they're connected with other offences (as with brothels and cannabis farms).
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Prosecutions for theft of gas and dishonestly abstracting electricity are not uncommon. However, unless the abstracting electricity is done to fuel something newsworthy such as a brothel or a cannabis farm, it won't be reported in the media, and possibly not even then, with the decline of the court reporter.
The only report on utility theft I could easily find which did not directly refer to other more serious offences (though presumably they are included in the figures).

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/2061 ... ng-crisis/
Home Office figures show police forces across England and Wales received 3,600 reports of "dishonest use of electricity" in the year to March - up 13pc on 2020-21.

In Norfolk there were 25 reported power thefts, the highest since comparable records began in 2012-13.

In total there have been 179 reported thefts over the past decade in Norfolk and 122 in Suffolk.