Hayley the Queen of freedom

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

carobee57
Swabby
Swabby

Hayley the Queen of freedom

Post by carobee57 »

Her new friend Aaron appears to have fallen further into the rabbit hole than most!
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Hayley the Queen of freedom

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

I lasted two minutes, while he repeated "there's some things I want to talk to you about" over and over, while not quite getting around to saying what those things are.

These people would probably have more impact on the world if they spent an hour organizing their thoughts before turning on the cameras and distilling down 36 minutes of meth twitches and verbal tics to about 4 minutes of actual content. But this concept consistently eludes them.
John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by John Uskglass »

This seems to have got detached from the original thread.

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=12315

It did prompt me to go to Hayley's YouTube channel, which resembles nothing so much as a Philomena Cunk tribute act. Exhibit A: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/dXTdP4tRIGo

What I did take from her recordings of phone calls with increasingly baffled staff at various organisations ('can I pay a fine with silver?') is how polite and helpful the public sector workers are to an obvious nutter.
This one is a good example,:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LTX7dcKD6A

I skipped through our Aaron's ramblings, but noted that he doesn't understand why a 'berth' certificate lists the date of birth and date of registration.
(To digress, I've always thought the Rasta 'birth suffer ticket' very poetic.)

He's also under the impression that if you adorn a piece of paper with stamps you've written over, and your thumb(?) prints, that means UK motoring laws no longer apply to you because you're now a postmaster and 'that's federal, that's military'.

I'm still unclear about the business with his birth certificate being in custody, probably because I've been brainwashed by legalese.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

John Uskglass wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:33 am I'm still unclear about the business with his birth certificate being in custody, probably because I've been brainwashed by legalese.
He's probably posted it somewhere without including a return address.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self