pigpot's Pot

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by PeanutGallery »

That video is fantastical crap that you may think sounds good, but in reality it would be implausible and would be the stupidest idea I've seen in a long while.

Firstly it's pretty clear you don't have an understanding of the role of the Judiciary and Government or that the Judiciary in our society does not simply bend to the whim of the Government but at times and when it has been about something really important has taken a position in opposition to the Government and declared the Governments planned action or actual action unlawful.

Lets take the video's scenario and look at every little hole in it.

1) Alice subscribes to a private security firm. This private security firm, being a private firm, has a duty to it's shareholders to maximise profits, because of this they don't have random street patrols - except as parts of very expensive packages - Alice isn't in one of these areas and is mugged.

2) Alice calls for the emergency services, she is then put through to Dawn Defense, or at least their call centre located in India, where she explains the situation the agent at the other end is more interested in making sure that Alice actually has a valid policy and also looking to see if Alice has violated any of the myriad small terms in their contract.

3) Dawn Defences agents turn up to investigate the crime scene, they don't do a very good job of it, because profit margins are more based around making sure someone is 'done' for the crime regardless of if they have actually done it or not. Dawn Defence figure that a person called Bill, who has a bit of a record, is a decent enough fit for them.

4) Dawn Defence decide to accuse Bill of the crime. Bill is offered the chance to pay compensation or defend himself. Bill doesn't get to see the case Dawn Defence have against him, the investigation and the judge are both the same person, this is a conflict of interest. Bill is put under a lot of pressure to admit guilt, he'll suffer a lot of reputation damage, he can't fight this corporate machine as he doesn't have the resources and they have threatened to send armed agents to his house and this seems easier for all concerned. Bill's own security team won't help him, because of a clause they have allowing them to cancel his policy if he is accused of any crime.

5) Bill is effectively forced by Dawn Defence to admit to a crime he may not have committed, he doesn't have any other choice. Bill winds up with a longer criminal record, most if not all of the crimes on it are ones he was innocent of. His life is ruined and he has no recourse to any public service that might help him.

6) Alice then finds that her insurance premium for Dawn Defence has gone up by a considerable amount. She will struggle to pay this.

The thing about the private sector that you don't seem to understand is that it requires actions for shareholder profit and this creates a conflict where ethics come into play. Private companies will look to maximise the profit margin and minimise the expenditure. That is how the free market works, in some areas it works better than the public sector, but that doesn't mean it's the right cure for every ill. The company won't care if the decision it made was correct about Bill but how much it cost to make him the guilty party, as such they will soon develop a database of victims who they can freely accuse of any crime.

That video was either posted onto YouTube by a very clever troll or an absolute idiot. I would be surprised if it was the former.

I also don't see what this video has to do with PoE and WeRe bank and would ask the mods to move the post with the video and this response to it, to the appropriate pen.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: pigpot's Pot

Post by Gregg »

If y'all quit feeding the village idiot, the village idiot will starve and go away. In general trolls and internet assholes don't mean much of what they say, they just have an infantile craving for attention they never outgrew. He's not even saying anything anymore, the last page or more is mostly him saying 'I know you are but what am I" to the people gratifying his needs.

Just ignore him. Trust me,its easier in the end.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

When polled 1,514 people said they liked the video and thus it's contents. 345 Said they didn't like it. Of the random section of people who watched the video more, way more said they liked it. Phew... Thankfully illustrating my points that the ball is now rolling and people are getting behind the idea of freedom from government.

Cheers at least for taking the time to watch it.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Hyrion wrote: I wonder if it can be said Pigpot is quite the Master Baiter.
I see what you did there. :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by pigpot »

bmxninja357 wrote:Are they trying to get off their stools to raise a barely standing army?

Ninj
Have you ever been to the U.K. "ninj". Do you know of the countless local wars that have been fought with the Police on the streets. Ever met anyone who lived it and didn't emigrate to leafy Vancouver. All the questions I've just raised were rhetorical as I assume with a great degree of personal certainty (for what it's worth) that you haven't done any of the above and certainly not with your self-admitted history (that's available for all to see).

"Canada" doesn't even know what a "real" riot looks like or even the feel of having one around the corner.

Standing armies in the U.K. come and go. When they go it's okay. It's when they come is the problem. Best thing for you to do from the other side of the pond is be quiet on the subject you know nothing about. Or the alternative is face derision from those that do. Just saying. Don't include me in it, it's just advice. That's all. :wink:

Oh! You and the tough boys from the R.C.M.P. (sorry I have to laugh at men on horses with jodhpurs) haven't lived. Go check out the "Miners strikes" and see what damage they caused. Forget how it ended. Think of how close they came. Go check out the rest from:

http://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/Hi ... e-Martyrs/

Bannockburn...

And every part of Ireland too...

And people think the Irish are nuts... Ever been to South Wales "ninj"... "Don't 'spose yu 'av boy."

You really have no idea as to the strength of feeling in the U.K. and that's something else that's making your argument sound idiotic. Stop aping those here (from the U.K.) as most likely the posters here from the U.K. are well to do and whilst I have no ability to demand they show their upbringing from them, its all about keeping the peasants down or ensuring no-one else rises above themselves so no-ones better than themselves (certainly intellectually anyway and most definitely monetarily for sure).

Also the ones of North American descent who claim family back in Europe or the U.K. and say how it developed themselves without having lived there are wrong. Even the notion to most common folk I might suggest is that the U.K. is part of Europe is rubbish. They are distinct as chalk and cheese.

Get real and stop talking rubbish and pretending to be one of the lads here. They're mocking you and doing so straight in front of your face and you can't see it or won't see it. Go back over to the WFS and apologise like a man to people like "terr-y" and "Meta" who you worked with for years and then shat on.

Your choice. Peas..... Back at ya. :wink:
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Piggy! That's more like the old Pigpot I used to know at WFS until they kicked you out. Same as you've been kicked off other sites. We're more tolerant than most so you'll have to work at it. But, no doubt, you will.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Hyrion wrote: I wonder if it can be said Pigpot is quite the Master Baiter.
I see what you did there. :lol:
It also took you some time "rump". Jeez... Well done. :roll:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Burnaby49 wrote:Piggy! That's more like the old Pigpot I used to know at WFS until they kicked you out. Same as you've been kicked off other sites. We're more tolerant than most so you'll have to work at it. But, no doubt, you will.
What's disagreeable "B" with what I've typed? Facts. He hasn't (as to my understanding) ever been there. So the FACTS of the matter are he doesn't know what a standing army there looks like or how it could be raised.

I've given examples of what some ideas of militia look like and therefore put the question to him.

What's the issue here? I see none. If you see an attack on "bmx" tell me where it is and I'll delete it myself as long as I agree that it's moderating worthy. If not cut it yourself. I'll even agree with you. Oh! And as for your,
We're more tolerant than most so you'll have to work at it. But, no doubt, you will.
, a little presumptuous no? TTFN. :wink:
rumpelstilzchen

pigpot wrote:
Right. Assumptions....assumptions, eh? So you are assuming that I read Hyrion's post when he posted it and then replied sometime later? Do you really assume such things? Are you really that stupid? I had only read Hyrions post just before I responded to it, not when he wrote it. He posted that at 11.24pm last night. I read his post this morning and responded. You really should stop assuming stuff.
Do you get off on making yourself appear foolish because you are doing a pretty good job of it. Have you considered thinking before you type?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
pigpot wrote:
Right. Assumptions....assumptions, eh? So you are assuming that I read Hyrion's post when he posted it and then replied sometime later? Do you really assume such things? Are you really that stupid? I had only read Hyrions post just before I responded to it, not when he wrote it. He posted that at 11.24pm last night. I read his post this morning and responded. You really should stop assuming stuff.
Do you get off on making yourself appear foolish because you are doing a pretty good job of it. Have you considered thinking before you type?
Never have I read such a post directed at me Sir. I don't know what time you go to bed and neither will I agree that you even go to bed. I don't know when you read "Hyrion's" post and why should I know. Come on "rump", a virtual hug. :wink: How can I be "stupid" as to knowing when you read things. Can you read / see what I'm thinking now? :|
rumpelstilzchen

pigpot wrote: Never have I read such a post directed at me Sir. I don't know what time you go to bed and neither will I agree that you even go to bed. I don't know when you read "Hyrion's" post and why should I know. Come on "rump", a virtual hug. :wink: How can I be "stupid" as to knowing when you read things. Can you read / see what I'm thinking now? :|
Wow. According to your rule of your assumption it has taken you just under two hours to think up that reply. I posted at 9.33 am and you had to sit and think for two hours before replying at 11.28 am. Two hours you had and you reply with such crap? Would you prefer I give you another twenty-four hours to craft a better response?
BHF wrote:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
pigpot wrote:Would you prefer I give you another twenty-four hours to craft a better response?
Would I be wrong in typing, "Yes". I've never come across a poster like you "rump"... How full on and dedicated are you??? I won't post any "smilies" to you in case it makes you worse. Well, not sarcastic ones like this anyway... :sarcasmon: Or this... :roll: You make me laugh, thanks for that. :haha: At times like these I need it. Cheers "rump". :wink:

And I see you're on-line. Great. I have an idea. You respond to me and I can then respond to you and quickly clog up the site. Better still we'll both be mature and leave it at that. :brickwall:
rumpelstilzchen

pigpot wrote:. I have an idea. You respond to me and I can then respond to you and quickly clog up the site.
I have an even better idea. Why don't you limit your posting and only post when you have something worthwhile to say? By my reckoning that should equate to......er......roughly.........maybe once a year.
BHF wrote:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

By the way, Piggy, the RCMP doesn't wear those scarlet uniforms anymore, except on Parliament Hill (for the tourists) and on ceremonial occasions.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
pigpot wrote:. I have an idea. You respond to me and I can then respond to you and quickly clog up the site.
I have an even better idea. Why don't you limit your posting and only post when you have something worthwhile to say? By my reckoning that should equate to......er......roughly.........maybe once a year.
Jeez you've aged "rump". I reckon you were posting about five or six years ago (maybe a bit less), before I got banned on "Ickes", but I was way before you got there. FMOTL wasn't even a "thing" (mainstream) then. I was "jousting" with a Christian "NUT" before "FMOTL" was even a "thing" and that got me banned.

"JREF" had a go but were way over the top, with "Lisa Simpson" claiming I was "Yo..." and "A..... .a()." and people demanding driving licenses from me to prove who I was. How sad. :mrgreen:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:By the way, Piggy, the RCMP doesn't wear those scarlet uniforms anymore, except on Parliament Hill (for the tourists) and on ceremonial occasions.
Tell 'em to pop over to "Moss Side when it's all on".... :snicker:

"Mounties" in Jodhpurs. Your call. "Tower Hamlets have had enough"... "Oh call in the Mounties then..." :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

The "Mounties, RCMP" would haven't held their lines against the football fools let alone the miners.

Go get "real" "rump". Soho my ass, if you want to be London try "Feltham", too much wanna be on this site. I've got people that live in Feltham. I've been there. Makes this site full of flubbers and flabbers.. Go grab some. You seem like an old bloke in an apartment "rump" that has nowhere to go... :haha: :haha: :haha:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by pigpot »

arayder wrote:
LordEd wrote:While its interesting, Mr. Menard's real or faked completion of higher education seems a bit out of bounds of his freeman activities.

Him taking up the art of marketing would be a natural progression into a 'honest' career. If he can sell the idea of freeman on the masses, he should be able to sell a car.

Come down to freeman Menard's used lot. If you don't in 7 days, I assume you have accepted the contract and your keys are waiting. Storage fees may apply, so hurry now!
As I said earlier when Bobby tried to market the pesticide MrMite-E he came up with some magic freeman paperwork declaring he didn't have to follow Canada's rules on use of pesticides: http://www.angelfire.com/bc3/mrmitee/exempt.pdf

Any business partners or investors who get in on the ninja goat (the invention over which Menard claimed a college degree) are going to get an unpleasant surprise when they find out how poorly Bobby addresses government regulations.

Fez Boy's dysfunctional freeman business practices make any product or service he may offer unsalable.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 173 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system
Ooh! You're thoughts on this are gold dust. No, no, wait a minute, they have no validity with anything within the cosmos or beyond. Forget it. Its all fecked. :roll:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I moved Pigpost's latest posting from the Robert Menard discussion to here to stop him clogging up the Menard discussion with his inanities. However, if you want to "debate" him here, be my guest. Don't blame us mods if you find yourself wallowing in the muck.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Concerning the American wording of things such as, "No big deal Son"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FuSXjoCMfc American stuff. "Pal." "My boy." etc.

What a hoot! I might understand due to the pugilist.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

pigpot wrote:Concerning the American wording of things such as, "No big deal Son"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FuSXjoCMfc American stuff. "Pal." "My boy." etc.

What a hoot! I might understand due to the pugilist.
And here it is: "Bobby Gunn". A gud lad but e war gud enuf.