confused capacities & agreements

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: confused capacities & agreements

Post by Gregg »

Sorry, a little late to the party here.

But as the Quatloos Self Appointed Parliamentarian, I would like to point out that all legal issues in which a poster is trying to make his point by making citing minutia from pre-1776 US Law, or UK Law which in any way predates the Reign of Queen Victoria must first by approved by me, or be firmly supported by rulings (with citations) from the papers of His High Judgmental Supremacy, Judiciary Pag, L.I.V.R.* , privately called Zipo Bibrok 5 × 108.

Or posted in Sweedish, in order to prevent unnecessary Strabismus events.

*the Learned, Impartial, and Very Relaxed
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Personally I feel that the way to solve Percy's problem is to hook him up with this guy:
I am not alone in being victimized by the pseudo legal argumentum ad baculum kangaroo court of a hidden in plain sight criminal organization calling itself Government , Servants of Her Majesty and Officers of the administration of justice imposing or discriminatingly biased non application or observation of Acts of Parliament arbitrary enforcement of policy in a publicly demonstrated biased multi tier judicial system with no equality under law is a society destitute of morality criminally perpetrating a chattel harvesting tax farm slave trade.
.... Leon D. Williams, minor OPCA believer in small town Alberta, with an odd obsession with Canada Post.
They could baffle each other with mindless verbosity for weeks on end.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

eric wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:27 pm Personally I feel that the way to solve Percy's problem is to hook him up with this guy:
I am not alone in being victimized by the pseudo legal argumentum ad baculum kangaroo court of a hidden in plain sight criminal organization calling itself Government , Servants of Her Majesty and Officers of the administration of justice imposing or discriminatingly biased non application or observation of Acts of Parliament arbitrary enforcement of policy in a publicly demonstrated biased multi tier judicial system with no equality under law is a society destitute of morality criminally perpetrating a chattel harvesting tax farm slave trade.
.... Leon D. Williams, minor OPCA believer in small town Alberta, with an odd obsession with Canada Post.
They could baffle each other with mindless verbosity for weeks on end.
"Small town Alberta"? Is it a town so small it doesn't have a Municipal Corporation? Percy (or his guru Dnatural I forget which) was looking for an example where the domicile does not operate under municipal law. Or something.
eric

Post by eric »

Actually he lives in Eckville, population about 1000, yes it has a proper municipality.
https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/c ... o-mounties.
There are some areas in Alberta that do not a constituted municipality or county, but are operated under a different structure.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Areas_Board
Very roughly it's land just to the east of me that was so poor in the 1930's that local taxes could not support the infrastructure and the banks didn't even want the land back when the owners defaulted on loans. Unusual structure in that they are administered by an appointed board and have some very unusual land use restrictions almost on a communal pasture basis.
morrand
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by morrand »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:14 am
morrand wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:10 am
parzival wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:08 am [words]
It would do me a great service if you would post this sort of thing in Swedish. It still wouldn't make sense, but as I cannot read Swedish, at least I wouldn't get my eyes all crossed up trying to make sense out of it.
Lol fel sak ämne, LAND är ämnet jurisdiktion ...... och ämnet, och den personliga jurisdiktion är där du är bosatt ... i ett kommunalt territorium enligt engelsk äganderätt, = fastigheter i återstående återställande och återföring i gemenskapsrätten, inte resten, omvändning och verkställande anordningar lol .... livsfrihet och mark, mot livsfrihet och egendom hos ett kommunalt ämne ... som LIFE TENANT ..
See, much better! Too bad we can't set up a filter so the rest of those posts come through the same way.
eric wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:26 am Is it over yet? Can we get back to more important discussions relevant to everyday life, such as:
[...]
3. A true, non Yuppie recipe, for Yuccaflux, and should you use cheap vodka or Everclear.
Saurkraut was today's endeavors, the Yuccaflux is tomorrow.
Well, while we wait for D and p to get back from the law library, or the lavatory, or wherever they've gone, I'll ask: what is Yuccaflux? No relation to Yucca Flat, I presume? The mentions of cheap vodka and Everclear have got my interest.
---
Morrand
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

3. A true, non Yuppie recipe, for Yuccaflux, and should you use cheap vodka or Everclear.
Everclear.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric

Post by eric »

I think I will go with Everclear cut down to 50% alcohol (100 proof), tried it one year with cheap vodka and it was hard to overcome the smell of gasoline.

Yukkaflux for non-Canadian readers is a fruit infusion. Yuppire recipes include expensive alcohols, spices other than sugar, and fruit you actually have to buy. Old style recipe - throw free fruit (crabapples, sour cherries, choke cherries) in a gallon container along with some sugar - pack everything down tight - add in alcohol right to the brim - wait a few weeks - filter through an old pair of pantie hose (wash them first) - drink the fruit flavored juice.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

That's why I recommended Everclear. It's just water and grain alcohol with no additives. Cheap vodka can get pretty foul because of impurities even though it is also supposed to be just alcohol and water.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Alright, no more "how many hierophants can dance on the head of an assize" sophistry. Any further Percy / Mr. Natural posts must state a proposition and support it with current law. Otherwise the thread will be locked. If either starts a new thread along the same lines, s/he will be moderated.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Dnatural
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Dnatural »

You are right Quatloos'ers in your beliefs. There is no argument concerning this. In essence you have been arguing that (for entertainment purpose only) b/c you grow your plants under artificial light, under a new jurisdiction, the sun does not exist anymore. The sun is repealed evident by the fact that the plants are growing so thus proves that there is no more sun. As a result Quatloos'ers can only comment on this newly created jurisdiction as they are no longer exposed to the sun (the light). If those persons such as Parzival come into our jurisdiction, as to discuss the subject matter of the sun, we will have proof that we are growing plants, controlling their environment through the laws that are governed under artificial light, and so b/c of this fact, now made our truth, the sun therefore is now antiquated. So irrelevant in fact that our paid professors of law do not even mention it, so as to even consider studying the laws of the sun, as we have our new light, the artificial light, to effect the laws we need to study. Sorry this is ridiculous... no one would be that daft to say the sun has been repealed. :sarcasmon:

If you do not see it, then you [Quatloos'ers] don't. I myself no longer wish to engage with real people who believe that b/c they are controlling a certain jurisdiction that all matters of law which is the preemption to their newly created jurisdiction no longer exist.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

I guess a flat-out warning means nothing to the troll.

THREAD LOCKED

Anything opened elsewhere will, unless compliant with the cited rules, will be edited into never-never land and locked.

Any repeated attempts will result in the imposition of moderation.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

What a way to bow out - concoct a really poor analogy before you're tossed out on your arse. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three