Here to start the Apocalypse

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Re: Here to start the Apocalypse

Post by Arthur Rubin »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:23 pm
The Observer wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:06 pm Ok, you are doubling down on potential throat/lung cancer and long-term brain damage.
Objection - Assumes fact not in evidence.
You mean that there's a brain to be damaged?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

Does the "bar association" actually have a definition for "court" and why would that be relevant, as the " bar association" is not a legislative body, and does not make law. I have seen some bar associations comment on the law, during a commentary period. However you seem to think these "bar associations" have magical powers. I am admitted to NYs second department, but I am not a member of either the ABA, the NYSBA, or the NYCBA so what relevance does a "bar association" have for me? Why do you think these organizations have special power?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

As an ex-ham radio operator, I have only one suggestion to namelessone: QLF
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

NYGman wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:57 am However you seem to think these "bar associations" have magical powers.
I think we are putting the cart before the horse here. Before we start defining a "court" we should perhaps start with the definition of his "bar association". It would seem that an association of bars and other related licenced premises is the accurate one.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

namelessone wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:44 am Than I'll just have to find another form that can. Than I;ll come back here and tell you the answer I got.
That would be a much better start. At least we would have something to discuss. And if you don't come back, we will be even better off, since I have strong doubts that whatever you could have come back with would really be worth it.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Dark Optimist
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Dark Optimist »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:40 am Have you been drinking?
The correct question is WHAT have you been drinking?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

namelessone said "If you don't know what the Bona~fide bar association definition for 'Court' is than just say so!"

First things first: why is the "Bona-fide bar association" -- whatever that is -- definition for "Court" meaningful? You must have a reason for asking; so let's hear it.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Since what a/the Bar Association does or doesn't call it has nothing to do with anything your question??? is moot.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
namelessone
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by namelessone »

This would Canadian law so yes the Bar Association for the Crown Court Attorney's It would the ABC's for lawyers in law school to become a lawyer. Basic question that you might see on the bar exam for instance. Bona-fide would have the same relevance to saying this is certified, genuine, for instance proof marks on money, to have a qualified money expert validate a stack of money. The procedure is there to validate. The definition of the "Court" is proofed by Judges and Lawyers and the procedure of the court is "Bona-fide" follows the proceedings of the court for the court room.

The definition is key because the society is built on and around the infrastructure of the "Courts" which is naturally based on people , without the people the "Court" does not exist.

Now getting back this would be just an upgrade, like windows 10, shuts down for awhile and applies the patch. It's not foul play at hand. Like I said this is Domino's effect as it changes the scope of what was loosely accepted for various components
which may have consequences say for Corporations or Governing Bodies as perhaps views in perception might change enough. As the old defined meaning may be already used currently affecting these bodies as they share enjoy the aspects in there wording in being "Bona-fide".

It would be a trickle effect that may just go all over the place.

Sorry I was little busy my back throw a couple disc's or what ever going on there.
notorial dissent

You do realize that that whole collection of unrelated and abused wurdz and phrases you spewed is totally without meaning or information value?????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Move to the Word Salad forum?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Yep.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

wserra wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:54 amYep.
Not even appetizing, like I said, wouldn't have made it through the first day.

Further proof one shouldn't post while high, on whatever.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

namelessone wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:31 am This would Canadian law so yes the Bar Association for the Crown Court Attorney's It would the ABC's for lawyers in law school to become a lawyer. Basic question that you might see on the bar exam for instance.
Um, don't think so, this wouldn't even be covered in a bar prep class.
Bona-fide would have the same relevance to saying this is certified, genuine, for instance proof marks on money, to have a qualified money expert validate a stack of money. The procedure is there to validate.
Why do you insist on using "Bona-fide" like it takes on some special meaning by hyphonisation, it doesn't. i don't even think it is a term of art we use nowadays. Thikn it just has the meaning the dictionary describes it to be, nothing more, nothing less, nothing legally important.
The definition of the "Court" is proofed by Judges and Lawyers and the procedure of the court is "Bona-fide" follows the proceedings of the court for the court room.
No it isn't, Only you say that, no one else is saying that. In fact I think I said I could care less as the the definition, the Court is the building that holds the Trier of fact, or some other of the acceptable definitions also found in a normal dictionary. Nothing magical about the definition of court.

The definition is key because the society is built on and around the infrastructure of the "Courts" which is naturally based on people , without the people the "Court" does not exist.
Again, no it isn't, only in your mind maybe but no one else seems to care about the definition of Court, it is a legal irrelevance.
Now getting back this would be just an upgrade, like windows 10, shuts down for awhile and applies the patch. It's not foul play at hand. Like I said this is Domino's effect as it changes the scope of what was loosely accepted for various components which may have consequences say for Corporations or Governing Bodies as perhaps views in perception might change enough. As the old defined meaning may be already used currently affecting these bodies as they share enjoy the aspects in there wording in being "Bona-fide".

It would be a trickle effect that may just go all over the place.

Sorry I was little busy my back throw a couple disc's or what ever going on there.
The rest just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Meaningless stringing of word phrases together, in an attempt to state a point only obvious to the author, and obscured to anyone else trying to figure it out from the chosen words.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

Largely highly incorrect irrelevancies off to a poor beginning with the final paragraph degrading in to total and utter incoherence.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Until now, I hadn't worried much about the definition of a squash court. I was perhaps mistaken in thinking it was a place that professional classes went to network and work off excess calories. But thinking about it now, in the light of these demands for a definition, the only one that actually fits that purpose is a place where judges and barristers congregate to sit on people until they are dead.

Wake up ovines!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:12 pm Until now, I hadn't worried much about the definition of a squash court. I was perhaps mistaken in thinking it was a place that professional classes went to network and work off excess calories. But thinking about it now, in the light of these demands for a definition, the only one that actually fits that purpose is a place where judges and barristers congregate to sit on people until they are dead.

Wake up ovines!
And here we had such high hopes for you, Owlet, that you would climb the Illuminati ranks and sit amongst us as we rule the world. But then you had to expose the inner subversive workings of the Squash Court to the public and now we will have to spend umpteen money and endless hours coming up with a new way to oppress the masses. You can head to the back of the class.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

With respect to squash courts: up until the 1950's players at the University of Toronto's male students's activity center https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hart_Hous ... f_Toronto) played squash wearing minimal or no clothing this whole subject becomes rather distasteful
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:12 pm Until now, I hadn't worried much about the definition of a squash court. I was perhaps mistaken in thinking it was a place that professional classes went to network and work off excess calories.
To practice before the Squash Court, you have to pass the salad bar.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:53 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:12 pm Until now, I hadn't worried much about the definition of a squash court. I was perhaps mistaken in thinking it was a place that professional classes went to network and work off excess calories.
To practice before the Squash Court, you have to pass the salad bar.
Is that next to the racquet and handball courts?