Uncle Cheeto

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Uncle Cheeto

Post by Uncle Leo »

Jeannie Fazakas worked for the Attorney General In Hamilton ON
Brian Fazakas worked as a carpenter (like Jesus) in Hamilton.
People that would want to know this are shills working for the crown. Your game is just about over fiat man.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Brian & Jeannie Fazakas - Sovereign tax deniers

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Uncle Leo wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:28 pm Jeannie Fazakas worked for the Attorney General In Hamilton ON
Brian Fazakas worked as a carpenter (like Jesus) in Hamilton.
People that would want to know this are shills working for the crown. Your game is just about over fiat man.
Are you attempting to make some sort of coherent argument?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

Q WWG1WGA Do I need to spell it out for you?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And now we are down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories that never end and never go anywhere.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

This is out of your pay grade. Your picking the wrong answers out of your little book. Go get your supervisor.
You should be reading the bible like Ephessians 6:12

The term " Conspiracy theory" was made up by the Clowns In America after the JFK assassination. You weren't even born yet.
People are waking up & your bosses are terrified. They should be. Panic looks good on them. A certain judge should be panicking too. Now go pick another stupid come back..try page 17. Maybe page 45. Tick Tock Tick Tock
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Uncle Leo wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:18 pm This is out of your pay grade. Your picking the wrong answers out of your little book. Go get your supervisor.
Can I assume that your misspelling of Ephesians is part of the "secret code" know and loved by Q supporters? Btw, you forgot to attach the unrelated image (a picture of your cat in a bad mood is always good), and the stream of random emojis and caps at the end of your post. Personally I know something deeper - Q anon is just a front for the International Mennonite Conspiracy, just check out those strange bearded men, speaking a dialect unused by anyone else.
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

eric wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 4:44 pm
Uncle Leo wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:18 pm This is out of your pay grade. Your picking the wrong answers out of your little book. Go get your supervisor.
Can I assume that your misspelling of Ephesians is part of the "secret code" know and loved by Q supporters? Btw, you forgot to attach the unrelated image (a picture of your cat in a bad mood is always good), and the stream of random emojis and caps at the end of your post. Personally I know something deeper - Q anon is just a front for the International Mennonite Conspiracy, just check out those strange bearded men, speaking a dialect unused by anyone else.
Ephessians = European Police Hessians. This book tells the story of the 30,000 German soldiers who came to North American during the American Revolutionary War, fighting alongside the British and against the American colonists, and safeguarding Nova Scotia (where the most recent false flag operation took place). Their descendants are our overlords and paymasters. TikTok.
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Uncle Leo wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:18 pmYou should be reading the bible like...
Awkward!
Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.

For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:

1 Peter 2:13-15
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Uncle Leo wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 1:13 pm WWG1WGA
Ah, the motto of lemmings.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

need I say more?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Uncle Ernie wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 8:26 pmneed I say more?
Yes, I think you do. How about these for starters:
  1. You apparently believe that the Fazakas were treated unfairly. Why? Proof?
  2. Why is anyone who believes that they were not - that the system worked as intended - a "shill"? Proof?
  3. What "game" is "just about over"?
  4. What is a "fiat man"? Giovanni Agnelli?
  5. Who are our "bosses"? Proof?
Some minimal degree of coherence, while perhaps unobtainable, would nonetheless be welcome.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Guess Uncle Leo forgot to read Ephesians 6:5.
Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

wserra wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 8:51 pm
Uncle Ernie wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 8:26 pmneed I say more?
Yes, I think you do. How about these for starters:
  1. You apparently believe that the Fazakas were treated unfairly. Why? Proof?
  2. Why is anyone who believes that they were not - that the system worked as intended - a "shill"? Proof?
  3. What "game" is "just about over"?
  4. What is a "fiat man"? Giovanni Agnelli?
  5. Who are our "bosses"? Proof?
Some minimal degree of coherence, while perhaps unobtainable, would nonetheless be welcome.
Sorry, you are expecting way too much if you're waiting for a coherent argument from the likes of Uncle Ernie. The rules for being a Q anon influencer are actually quite simple:
1. Your tone should be quite shrill but also cryptic;
2. Pick a few trigger words and write whatever you feel like just so long as you mention these trigger words. Suggestions are adrenochrome, pedophilia, pizzagate, 5G, Bill Gates. etc;
3. Recreational pharmaceuticals may be a useful aid;
4. Attach an image of whatever you feel like - it doesn't have to be relevant, that's part of the game;
5. End your post with random emojis, numbers, and letters - these are the secret code known only to a few.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Uncle Leo wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 8:26 pm need I say more?
Not if it's as content-free and fact-free as your previous posts.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

2. Pick a few trigger words and write whatever you feel like just so long as you mention these trigger words. Suggestions are adrenochrome, pedophilia, pizzagate, 5G, Bill Gates. etc;
You left out Hillary Clinton. As we all know she was the mastermind behind the Comet Ping Pong Pizzaria pediophile ring.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I have to say I find the connection between a couple of Canadian tax avoiding deadbeats and the bizarre Q Anon fake conspiracy somewhat tenuous so, yes, you do "need to say more" if we are to have a clue what you are getting at. However that "more" would be just more totally unintelligible gibberish so I'd suggest you not bother. You've certainly said nothing coherent yet and I see no reason why that would change.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

puppets with puppet masters .. how much do they pay you puppet ? MK ultra ? Defending the crown. Amazing
I'm so impressed with your verbage. You can check my spelling 4 me anytime. 5 eyes? which country?
What a job you have. Everyone please be impressed with this shill. He or she is not a slave. Just a gate keeper.
Maybe not even human. But "it" is here waiting to pounce. All going down ..in progress now. Fed is going bankrupt,
brought into the treasury. Gold backed standard wait in the wings. This shill is panicking. Last transmission.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Post-Uncle-Ernie thread to Word Salad Bar?

Your thread, Burnaby, your call.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:25 pm Post-Uncle-Ernie thread to Word Salad Bar?

Your thread, Burnaby, your call.
I vote Yes. Uncle Ernie is claiming that he has bestowed huis last transmission upon us, no doubt on the assumption that he has exposed us for the whatever-it-is that we are, and that, having given us WHAT FOR, he no longer needs to be here.
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

Ok I think I'll stick here 4 awhile.
Canada is NOT A country. It's a corporation # 000230098 traded on the NY stock exchange along with our birth certificates.
Proof THE MYTH IS CANADA & make a contribution to the documentary while you there.
So the prime min is the acting ceo & the rest are directors of the corporation. = nothing changes
Your live birth proves you are a man or women. Puppet, change that e in women to an (a) please. Thanks
Corporations can only deal with other corporations through contracts or offers to contract.
Lets talk about the census. It comes to your address with no name on it. Can the address open it & fill it out?
Why would you do it for the address? Census states; all "residents" in "Canada" have to participate it's the law !!
So what Canada? The land mass? There is no country Canada so it's the one that made the statute, the corporation.
Next what is a resident? You don't know do you? Blacks Law Dictionary = BLD 1 a fiction 2 an artificial person 3 a corporation
and the BIG one 4 a place where a corporation does business. ..So you fill it out & become a place where a corporation does business. They sent the census people to me & they left yelling "it's the law" lol
Next;how property tax works, licenses, driving the 407 for free, & lots more, where to get educated, ink colors, [I'm coming puppet please check the spelling & make more goofy comments ]