Uncle Cheeto

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Uncle Cheeto

Post by NYGman »

The notion of a 118 year old black box that recorded all telegraph transmissions in case of and accident, extremely funny. Heck, we didn't have them in airplanes originally. Did it also record all the instrument too? What would they have recorded this all on, magnetic tape? Likely any records were in the form of a captains log book which I thought we had already.
Last edited by NYGman on Mon May 25, 2020 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

A respectful suggestion to anyone tired of reading Uncle Cheeto: stop feeding the troll.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

wserra wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 11:37 pm A respectful suggestion to anyone tired of reading Uncle Cheeto: stop feeding the troll.
Isn't why this topic was created was so that those who enjoy troll feeding as entertainment can do so without messing up the normal boards? :whistle: I presume that folks tired of this nonsense are already ignoring this thread! I myself would not be averse to changing the topic title to Bear Baiting Pit :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
wserra

Post by wserra »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:37 amIsn't why this topic was created was so that those who enjoy troll feeding as entertainment can do so without messing up the normal boards?
Yep. Ignoring the forum is certainly one way to stop the troll-feeding.
I myself would not be averse to changing the topic title to Bear Baiting Pit
"Bear"? "Mouse Baiting Pit" would be more appropriate.
- David Hume
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

NSA has everything EVERYTHING nothing is ever deleted NOTHING Admiral Mike Rogers a real hero.
5 eyes will be taken down.
1 province has the truth coming soon. SOON
hair cutters should return their licenses & work PRIVATELY REMEMBER you can't get a license to break a law SOO

anything you get a license for has to be legal & lawful in the first place. Use cash. EVERYONE USE CASH, IT'S YOUR LAST FREEDOM FROM "THEM" USE CASH CASH CASH CASH, Everyone sing.. Currency flows like a river & what do you call the sides of a river?...yes BANKS BANKS BANKS SOUNDS LIKE TALKING HEADS..... DANCE
Maybe we can get a little into ENGLISH that is a long topic. Like what do you call the 12" measuring stick you had in school?

Yes a ruler. Who has a ruler? yes, Slaves have rulers. This is going to be so much fun. See you soon, big project to do
everyone sing TAKE ME TO THE RIVER blah blah doo doo da
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Talking Heads did not write "Take Me to the River," and many artists recorded it before them.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
wserra

Post by wserra »

I like Talking Heads, but it doesn't get any better than the guy who wrote the song.

- David Hume
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

They didn't write I Zimbra either but it's a pretty good listen if you ask me. Bonus: lyrics make more sense than Uncle.

"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

wserra wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:34 pm I like Talking Heads, but it doesn't get any better than the guy who wrote the song.

I believe it was rock critic Greil Marcus who wrote that "Take Me to the River" is the only song to "conflate sex with baptism."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
wserra

Post by wserra »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:52 amI believe it was rock critic Greil Marcus who wrote that "Take Me to the River" is the only song to "conflate sex with baptism."
Of course. That's Rev Al.
- David Hume
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

Steppenwolf = Monster
Reset on the way...silver now $3,239 gold $ 26,861 NESARA coming..........
Trump clues, wants to drive in a [what do you call it? RV?] revalue
Everything falling in line........good bye banks ? .............
Project was a success & more coming.. New you tube farmer site "what if news" they can't stop it now.......Q drops
Emergency Broadcasting System ..... relevant [need spell check puppets] go
Gearing up ...false flags..false flags..more false flags........I see uranium one coming..... memes are so useful.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Uncle Leo wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:24 am Steppenwolf = Monster
Reset on the way...silver now $3,239 gold $ 26,861 NESARA coming..........
Trump clues, wants to drive in a [what do you call it? RV?] revalue
Everything falling in line........good bye banks ? .............
Project was a success & more coming.. New you tube farmer site "what if news" they can't stop it now.......Q drops
Emergency Broadcasting System ..... relevant [need spell check puppets] go
Gearing up ...false flags..false flags..more false flags........I see uranium one coming..... memes are so useful.
More word salad, wondering if it makes less sense because it's early here.

Steppenwolf is a great late 60's early 70's rock band, that made great use of the Flute, known for Born to be Wild, and Magic Carpet Ride. Would not say they were a Monster, but they did sellover 25 million records worldwide,released eight gold albums and 12 Billboard Hot 100 singles, of which six were top 40 hits, so pretty big.

Not sure your source but Silver Prices Per Ounce is $17.59, Gold Prices Per Ounce is $1683.00 (Down 28 as of right now), and sorry to really ruin your day, but NESRA is not real.

Not sure what is falling in to line, but Believe me, Banks are fine, and I should know.

What project, what success, you act as if your deranged beliefs are common knowledge. "What if News" isn't. What if Q is a tribute to Quatloos :) You are missing the clues.
EBS has been relevant for many years now, no relevance to that at all

I give up on the rest, but seems you like MEMEs

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

What province has NO fluoride? (except military base)
What province has no smart meters?
What province has millions of $$ of smart meters sitting in a warehouse ? lol

silver $3,239 / ounce or $17 ?

why would anyone go to this site ?
Trump rallies next week
This site really sucks.
Panic
Central banks will be gone.
BANKRUPT ..Trump bankrupts the banks......... neg rates? rainbow currency coming? Silver $3,239.
Make sure you have your mask on when replying. Wash your lips.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Uncle Leo wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:09 am What province has NO fluoride? (except military base)
What province has no smart meters?
What province has millions of $$ of smart meters sitting in a warehouse ? lol

silver $3,239 / ounce or $17 ?

why would anyone go to this site ?
Trump rallies next week
This site really sucks.
Panic
Central banks will be gone.
BANKRUPT ..Trump bankrupts the banks......... neg rates? rainbow currency coming? Silver $3,239.
Make sure you have your mask on when replying. Wash your lips.
We don't have provinces in the US, we have States, and what the heck does fluoride and smart meters have to do with anything?

No, Silver is $17, but if you want to buy some from me for $3,239, I have a few Oz of the stuff in ingots around somewhere. More for the sake of it, and not for investment mind you., but heck I will sell all I have for 3k, haw many do you want?

I will bet you several ingots of silver that banks will not be gone anytime soon. Sure we have the occasional bankruptcy, but the Banking system is here to stay, in fact Trump relies on the banks to fund his real estate ventures, so the last thing he wants, is do do away with them. I have been on several economic calls these last months, and I am sure Gregg can confirm, but the US is not close to negative rates, and that is not going to happen here, at least with the current economic climate.

So when is this all going to happen, so I can come back after and post that you were wrong? Shall I expect the banking system to collapse June 20th? and gold/Silver to jump them? By November election, but only if XYZ happens? Let's set a date for this, or a cut off for when it should happen by, so that when nothing happens, you don't move the goalposts, or come up with a lame excuse as to why it didn't happen. I am sure Soros, Gates, Clinton, etc will all stand in to be the boogie man holding this back, but prove me wrong.

Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

Why does Trudeau appoint a deputy crime minister?
Second one since Copps.
Trouble ahead WARNING WARNING WARNING..EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

You Tube site watch....... "What if News"...... Bontragea Entertainment....Q drops

This site had 1 page when I came here? Is that right?
Am I the show? Your using uncle leo [hello] for this site?
Better keep me interested.
Buy silver for $17 = premiums are getting huge now. Could silver overtake useless gold?

Could it? COULD SILVER OVERTAKE USELESS GOLD? What kind of wire is in cern? Why did they change it?
Who reads this ? Anyone? Am I wasting my time here? This site is creepy.
Your reality is going to change pizza boy.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Uncle Leo wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:39 pm Why does Trudeau appoint a deputy crime minister?
Second one since Copps.
Why does it matter, politicians replace advisors all the time, why is this a thing for you, if you can't spell it out, it is meaningless.
Trouble ahead

Trouble ahead, trouble behind, and you know that notion just crossed my mind. So you are saying Casey Jones is driving your train. The story of Casey Jones is quite interesting, but has no relevance today.
WARNING WARNING WARNING..EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED
Ok Will Robinson, everything is awesome
You Tube site watch....... "What if News"...... Bontragea Entertainment....Q drops
again, What if, isn't. I prefer to live in What is. Also if Q keeps dropping, perhaps he needs a better grasp of things. I recommend gloves
This site had 1 page when I came here? Is that right?
No, you are wrong, very wrong, in fact you have yet to be right about anything, or even attempt to address my posts.
Am I the show?
No, you are the Village Idiot, who I am humoring, because I am on a boring conference call, and can multitask to make it go by faster
Your using uncle leo [hello] for this site?
More like Uncle Ernie, and I don't want to visit your holiday camp, it is way to different for me.
Better keep me interested.
Why, really hoping you eventually go away of your own volition.
Buy silver for $17 = premiums are getting huge now.
Financial advice based on rumor, uneducated conjecture, conspiracy theories, internet expert, youtube videos, or Q is not something any of us will tak. In fact, it is likely the opposite will happen. YMMV.
Could silver overtake useless gold?
Not in our lifetimes, and ever, and even if it does, we will all be long gone by then.
Could it? COULD SILVER OVERTAKE USELESS GOLD?
No, it can't.
What kind of wire is in cern? Why did they change it?
What? Those are words, but meaning eludes me.
Who reads this ? Anyone? Am I wasting my time here? This site is creepy.
Not only do I read this, I have responded, posted some questions for you, and given you hints, you seem to not be reading my posts, am I wasting my time (rhetorical, I know I am)? This site is creepy, why? I need to know more on that point.
Your reality is going to change pizza boy.
Tell me how, in english sentences. I have no interest in Youtube Conspiracy theories, if you can't explain yourself clearly, with certain facts, that can be proved within a specific time frame, then it's all Balanoy.

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I think that all of us should stop resplying to Uncle Cheeto. First, we are continuing to feed a troll; second, we risk making him think that his copypasta and wordsalad have any merit, and are worthy of a considered and serious response; and finally, there is the real possibility that Dear Uncle is either 1) a poorly educated and very lonely teenager for whom the outside world is accessed mostly on keyboards and video screens, or (like Erasmus of America) an old man who has stripped many of the sprockets of the gears in his brain.

The entirely of Uncle's worthwhile posts follows this sentence.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:28 pm I think that all of us should stop resplying to Uncle Cheeto. First, we are continuing to feed a troll; second, we risk making him think that his copypasta and wordsalad have any merit, and are worthy of a considered and serious response; and finally, there is the real possibility that Dear Uncle is either 1) a poorly educated and very lonely teenager for whom the outside world is accessed mostly on keyboards and video screens, or (like Erasmus of America) an old man who has stripped many of the sprockets of the gears in his brain.
Noted, but we have Word Salad for this type of idiot, and we can all just ignore it, if we like. This forum gives us an opportunity to waste some time, that's all. I don't expect a reply, or anything meaningful from Crazy Uncle. I could not really care less about his meaningless babble. Whether he is a lonely teenager looking to get attention or an old Kook, matters not to me. It is all entertainment. As all his posts are Codswallop anyway, and the Character of "Uncle Cheeto" is a diehard Q Puppet, expectations are non-existent. The only difference between his posts and a cat walking across a keyboard, is his contains more words, but equal meaning.

Dark Optimist
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Dark Optimist »

My interpretation of the teas leaves is that CERN refers to the European supercollider. I'm sure it uses all kinds of wire.

And Pizza Boy is obviously a reference to the 1991 Bill Maher vehicle, Pizza Man, which has a roll filled by one Mr. Trump.

Or maybe the stupid just hurts...
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Ah he must be talking about the secret plan to replace all the green wires with orange wires, due to the Director of CERN being superstitious about the color green. Totally understandable, as Green is inherently unlucky. I also have a very rational fear of Green Cars and will never own one.