Uncle Cheeto

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Uncle Cheeto

Post by Uncle Leo »

Just as I was saying ..no purpose to this site. Blah blah.... Good bye pizza boy.
Creepy site.
The no purpose site.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

Uncle Leo wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:48 pm Just as I was saying ..no purpose to this site. Blah blah.... Good bye pizza boy.
Creepy site.
The no purpose site.
And yet you keep coming back, and refuse to expand on your ramblings, in a way that normal folk like us, who don't speak in MEMEs, code, or innuendo can understand. If you truly believe in Q, and can decode the messages, tell us what they say, not what internet gurus believe them to be. You are a mere Sheep, following the Woke crowds, and are indistinguishable from any of the other Q followers. Talk about absurdism, hasn't Q been promising mass arrests of Democrats, when is that going to happen, an election is coming up, and Q darlings may lose, how does that factor into Q Conspiracy lore?

You will come back, you can't stay away, but it is a win-win for us. You leave, we are happy, door is over there, you come back, more entertainment for us. You can't even explain why it is creepy, is it because we just don't buy the s#!t you are spewing? perhaps you belong back in the crazy Q Echo chamber, where you can bounce these moronic theories off each other, and feel like you are accomplishing something and are part of a secrete movement that will be victorious.

In reality, I think Q is some teenager having you all on, seeing how far they can go making things up, and still having people believe. It was a joke that has now gone too far and taken on a life of its own. You have all been played, and don't even know it.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The real secret to stopping people like Cheeto is after making your first post debunking their nonsense is have all of your subsequent posts be off topic and non-responsive to anything he posts.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

That is true. He's not even trying now with his nonsense so where's the fun?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

With respect to going out topic, I day where is the fun in that? I enjoy responding to the absurd, it is quite relaxing, almost cathartic at some points. Looking at the stupidity bit by bit is a mindless sort of fun, but it's definitely entertaining. I'm not necessary looking to drive him away I just would like something that makes sense I really want to know what twisted view of the world who actually holds, but I can't decipher Q memes or language that fails to make any sense. I am somewhat fascinated by this Q stuff, can't really figure it all out I'm not sure what you're supposed to believe sources are ambiguous the tweets are just so far out there. I really wish one of these followers could explain why they believe this stuff. What makes the words of an anonymous source so valuable when they have him predicted anything accurately so far, and the belief in Q seems to just get people into trouble. I think from what I can gather there's supposed to be some round up and mass imprisonment supposed to be happening for 4 years now and get nothing's come of it and time looks like it is running out.

Unfortunately uncle Cheeto doesn't seem to be able to string much together, other than false statements and cryptic meaningless Babble that makes no sense to the uninitiated who just don't get this stuff. Would be nice to get an intellectual believer he one day but I doubt they really exist.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

NYGman wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:40 am I think from what I can gather there's supposed to be some round up and mass imprisonment supposed to be happening for 4 years now and get nothing's come of it and time looks like it is running out.
That's not true. Hillary Clinton has been executed at least 4 times now. If that doesn't prove she is in league with Satan and all his little demons, then what more do you want?

Q does have all the hallmarks of a practical joke that got out of control, like crop circles.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING PIZZA BOY
NOTHING
BARNES WILL FIND THAT OUT.
FOREIGN ENEMY COMBATANTS
GITMO............YOU ALWAYS NEED THE PAPER WORK
THANKS FOR PLAYING
Q ?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

NYGman wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:40 am I'm not necessary looking to drive him away I just would like something that makes sense...
And yet you know that Cheeto is never going to give you that:
NYGman wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:40 amUnfortunately uncle Cheeto doesn't seem to be able to string much together,...
But you keep continuing the experiment in the hopes of getting different results.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Uncle Leo wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:05 pm NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING PIZZA BOY
NOTHING
BARNES WILL FIND THAT OUT.
FOREIGN ENEMY COMBATANTS
GITMO............YOU ALWAYS NEED THE PAPER WORK
THANKS FOR PLAYING
Q ?
I thought you were going, leaving this site, but you are back, still making no sense.

SOMETHING IN THE WAY SHE MOVES ATTRACT ME LIKE NO OTHER PIZZA
NOBLE WILL SELL BOOKS
DOMESTIC FRIENDLY NON-COMBATANT
LARRY AND CURLY.....PAPER DOESN'T WORK, ELECTRONICS
INSERT COIN
Q R S
E Q R
P R Q

READ THE SIGNS, FOXTROT TANGO WHISKY LIMA BRAVO CHARLIE

ALL IS AS IT SEEMS, CONDOR FLYS AT MIDNIGHT.

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

The Observer wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:27 pm
NYGman wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:40 am I'm not necessary looking to drive him away I just would like something that makes sense...
And yet you know that Cheeto is never going to give you that:
NYGman wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:40 amUnfortunately uncle Cheeto doesn't seem to be able to string much together,...
But you keep continuing the experiment in the hopes of getting different results.
I know, I know, and there he goes proving your point. New experiment, akin to the monkeys typewriter Shakespeare, in that at some point he is going to string together words that may actually make sense. Trying a different stimulus as you can see in my previous post. Although I I think I know how this will end.

Dark Optimist
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Dark Optimist »

To borrow from Inigo Montoya - "You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means."

In this context, it should be "You keep using those words, I do not think it means anything."
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

NYGman wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:18 am
Steppenwolf is a great late 60's early 70's rock band, that made great use of the Flute, known for Born to be Wild, and Magic Carpet Ride. Would not say they were a Monster, but they did sellover 25 million records worldwide,released eight gold albums and 12 Billboard Hot 100 singles, of which six were top 40 hits, so pretty big.
Also known for coining the phrase "heavy metal thunder" which would eventually rise to the description of the hardest of hard rock.

Which is an exponentially more interesting tidbit than what the subject of this thread is writing.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Actually Steppenwolf did a tune entitled Monster. Had some good parts, but at over nine minutes long it never achieved the popularity it should have except for college rock stations. As an aside, from what I see he has posted here, I extremely doubt that Uncle has the intellectual wherewithal to go back to Herman Hesse from which the name Steppenwolf is taken.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steppenwolf_(novel)
eric

Post by eric »

More regarding Uncle Leo.... He first surfaced on Quatloos with a bit more information regarding these people mentioned below so I sent him a pm, which he still hasn't figured out how to read:
Hey Uncle, just a quick question for you since I have an inquiring mind. You knew the Fazakas' from the Hamilton area. I'm just wondering if you know the Klimov(a) family? They're from the same neck of the woods (Puslinch Lake) and they hold a certain fascination for your namesake: Leo (Lev) Tolstoy.
The trigger for the pm was this video that was making the rounds at the same time (helpless couple being dragged away for covid testing/vaccination/nanoparticle implantation). Lonedummy even posted it on his facebook. Here it is from their blog:
http://www.earthlyfireflies.org/police- ... flies-org/
They're quite the pair, classic followers of Tolstoy's concept of Christian Anarchy.
Property taxes are evil:
http://www.earthlyfireflies.org/last-message/
So are Dog Licences:
http://www.earthlyfireflies.org/law-enf ... nal-story/
And Christmas Carols:
http://www.earthlyfireflies.org/police- ... -me-store/
But the absolute most evil of them all is Costco:
http://www.earthlyfireflies.org/costco- ... stitution/
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

NYGman wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:32 pm ALL IS AS IT SEEMS, CONDOR FLYS AT MIDNIGHT.
You were told not to reveal that.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

That's a terrifying expose of Costco! I'm done with them! Or I will be if they stop selling the pound and a half blocks of smoked Gouda. Until then, unfortunately, I'm trapped as a helpless victim of the government obedience school.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:21 pm That's a terrifying expose of Costco! I'm done with them! Or I will be if they stop selling the pound and a half blocks of smoked Gouda. Until then, unfortunately, I'm trapped as a helpless victim of the government obedience school.
I don't shop at Costco simply because as a couple our household doesn't need large quantities of middling quality items and they're out of my way to take advantage of their cut rate fuel. I guess I'm a picky consumer, mark it down to my genetics. Besides, I just find them annoying. :shrug:
With respect to our Christian Anarchists, I do have some sympathy for them, and they're basicly harmless, just they don't fit in. It's an honestly held belief backed up with logic, although wrong IMHO. Their last post on their blog is a bit of a diary over the last few years, I suspect they will be in a mental hospital or dead shortly since they're very suicidal.
As a Canadian of your age, you may be familiar with the Doukhobors:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doukhobors
You can consider the Klimovs as the most extreme of them. The Russians couldn't handle them, there were a few groups who settled in Northern Alberta, but they had all died out by the 1940's. If you're really interested I can even dig out pics of "Mad Russian Monk's" hermitages overgrown with bush.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

As someone who grew up in British Columbia in the 50's and 60's I'm very familiar with the Doukhobors. In fact I've written about them on Quatloos, but before your time;

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 00#p174796
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Dirk Gently wrote:Everything is connected.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Dr. Manhattan wrote:Nothing ever ends.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume