Uncle Cheeto

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Uncle Leo

Post by Uncle Leo »

For nothing is secret that shall not be manifest neither anything hid that shall not be known & come abroad LUKE 8:17

The war is in the spiritual realm & reflected on the earth.

1978 American farmers took the banks to court over loans & mortgages.
1978 Canada the state party signed onto the International Covenants.
The farmers won their court case as the bank mortgages & loans were found to be fraud & illegal.
This was under the 14th amendment section 4 and the result was the National Economic [stabilization] security
Reformation Act = N.E.S.A.R.A.
President Clinton finally signed it under gun point on Oct 10 2000
Dec 20 2017 Executive order 13818 Blocking the Property of persons involved in serious human rights abuse & corruption.
More orders for Venezuela, Syria, Mali, Nicaragua.
The Defence Production Act is NESARA on steriods.
President can make corporations make anything that he wants like GM had to make ventilators.
NESARA has also a counterpart called Gesara. G = global
Nesara will abolish income tax & the IRS. The Fed Reserve is already abolished & was taken into the treasury.
Geasara will abolish C R A & income tax too. Loans will be forgiven.
Over 6,000 patents will be released for free energy, health products, the cures will be released. Rife machines
maybe even replicators? I don't know.
George Bush was suppose to announce NESARA on Sept 11 2001. [911] Gold was stolen in the basement vaults of the trade centers. Missing trillions = Justice Roberts, Cheney, Bushes, McCain, lots of others = just pull it.
All this $ was from illegal loans & mortgages over decades.
Banks are using extortion to cash cheques as they force a signature from you to put it in your account first. Then you have to withdraw it. = extortion.
Corona means crown. Queen has left the palace. Harry is seeking shelter. Andrew is wanted by the FBI.
The first major arrest will verify action & confirm future direction & will trigger mass population awakening.
Use logical thinking. Bill Gates resigned from microsoft. Fed is closed. Thousands of resignations of CEOs world wide.
June 17 Gold $30,035 silver $3,622 American debt clock site.
What JFK started Trump will finish. Sat June 20 Tulsa Trump rally had over 1 million requests for tickets.
The silent majority is growing fast. THE GREAT AWAKENING.
The news is fake, turn off the TV.
Have a nice day.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Re: Uncle Cheeto

Post by AndyK »

NESARA Again?

Don't you realize that we, the Illuminati, have overruled it?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

Uncle Leo wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:04 pm For nothing is secret that shall not be manifest neither anything hid that shall not be known & come abroad LUKE 8:17
"Your Thoughts Betray You, Father." Luke Skywalker R.O.J 1:12
The war is in the spiritual realm & reflected on the earth.
War, huh, yeah, What is it good for, Absolutely nothing, War, huh, yeah, What is it good for Absolutely nothing Say it again
1978 American farmers took the banks to court over loans & mortgages.
1978 Canada the state party signed onto the International Covenants.
1978 Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive - Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' ali-i-i-i-ive
The farmers won their court case as the bank mortgages & loans were found to be fraud & illegal.
The Wurzels - Combine Harvester - Cuz i got a brand new combine harvester An ill give you the key. Come on now lets get together in perfect harmony I got twenty acres An' you got forty three Now i got a brand new combine harvester An' ill give you the key.
This was under the 14th amendment section 4 and the result was the National Economic [stabilization] security
Reformation Act = N.E.S.A.R.A.
President Clinton finally signed it under gun point on Oct 10 2000
Dec 20 2017 Executive order 13818 Blocking the Property of persons involved in serious human rights abuse & corruption.
More orders for Venezuela, Syria, Mali, Nicaragua.
The Defence Production Act is NESARA on steriods.
President can make corporations make anything that he wants like GM had to make ventilators.
NESARA has also a counterpart called Gesara. G = global
Nesara will abolish income tax & the IRS. The Fed Reserve is already abolished & was taken into the treasury.
Geasara will abolish C R A & income tax too. Loans will be forgiven.
Over 6,000 patents will be released for free energy, health products, the cures will be released. Rife machines
maybe even replicators? I don't know.
George Bush was suppose to announce NESARA on Sept 11 2001. [911] Gold was stolen in the basement vaults of the trade centers. Missing trillions = Justice Roberts, Cheney, Bushes, McCain, lots of others = just pull it.
All this $ was from illegal loans & mortgages over decades.
Banks are using extortion to cash cheques as they force a signature from you to put it in your account first. Then you have to withdraw it. = extortion.

Not Even Seriously A Real Act = NESRA = MAKE BELIEVE. Do you believe in Santa Too? He's making a list He's checking it twice He's gonna find out Who's naughty or nice. 14th amendment does not support NESRA, as first, it doesn't exist, second, it doesn't exist, and third this silly pretend act was only invented recently, oh, and it doesn't exist, did I mention that? So Presidents signing under gun point, and this is widely known, would that not be coercion, making the signing invalid? Must sign under your own free will. DPA Is the DPA, nothing special about that, has been in place longer than the make believe NESRA, so if DPA is NESRA on 'roids, then why would we need NESRA? The only thing you have correct in the above, is the statement I bolded, in that you Don't know, there is so much you just don't know.
Corona means crown. Queen has left the palace. Harry is seeking shelter. Andrew is wanted by the FBI.
Check out guitar George, he knows-all the chords Mind, it's strictly rhythm he doesn't want to make it cry or sing
And Harry doesn't mind, if he doesn't, make the scene He's got a daytime job, he's doing alright
The first major arrest will verify action & confirm future direction & will trigger mass population awakening.
So never, good to know
Use logical thinking.
Excited now, will we see logic here???
Bill Gates resigned from microsoft. Fed is closed. Thousands of resignations of CEOs world wide.
Check, Nope, Nope, Still not seeing logic here, where is this logic we were promised?
June 17 Gold $30,035 silver $3,622
I still have my Silver on offer, happy to sell it to you. However, there is no logic in this, no reason this would happen, and very specific numbers too, I would have thought a range is more in line with price predictions.
American debt clock site.
What JFK started Trump will finish. Sat June 20 Tulsa Trump rally had over 1 million requests for tickets.
Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
The silent majority is growing fast. THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Ok Nixon
The news is fake, turn off the TV.
Have a nice day.
I prefer the Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows
Turn off your mind relax and float down stream, It is not dying, It is not dying
Lay down all thoughts, surrender to the void, It is shining, It is shining
Yet you may see the meaning of within, It is being, It is being
That love is all and love is everyone, It is knowing, It is knowing
That ignorance and hate may mourn the dead, It is believing, It is believing
But listen to the colour of your dreams, It is not living, It is not living
Or play the game "Existence" to the end, Of the beginning, Of the beginning

The news is just facts, facts are real, they can be presented in ways to blunt or increase the impact, but news at is core is facts. Facts are not faked. You may disagree with facts, but doesn't make them fake.

The Falcon is soaring, The Penguin is swimming, and the Coyote Howls. Two lumps 18, 24, 89, 1. Usual Cypher
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Uncle Leo wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:04 pm What JFK started Trump will finish.
What JFK started was
President John F. Kennedy wrote:I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the Moon and returning him safely to the Earth.
What JFK started was finished in 1969. Trump was still working for daddy at that time so probably he was not involved.
President John F. Kennedy wrote:We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard.
Ah yes I forgot the other things. Maybe Trump will do some of those. Not NESARA though.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Uncle Leo wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:04 pm
I deleted all of the nonsense.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:06 am
Uncle Leo wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:04 pm
I deleted all of the nonsense.
Now it makes more sense

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

The list is coming out of who was arrested, where being held & those executed. Also the clones.
eg
Andrew McCabe arrested [A] executed [E] Barack Obama & Michael [a] [e] Bill Gates [a] house arrest [ha]
All Bush's [a] [e] Diane Feinstein exiled to China even Canadian Crime Minister = [a] house arrest
You can find the list on Angel Wallace site
Those that scream the loudest are the most guilty.
You harm a child, you are gonzo.
Even Dick Cheney = executed
Gitmo is filling fast.
No name was executed a while ago & his daughter admitted it on TV [ you can't kill him again]
Deniro = executed

I told you Pence was not the vice. Just playing the part. Enjoy the show. Get the Popcorn..here comes the helicopter too
The truth won't be for everyone. Very disturbing. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ+
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He's either doing copypasta from one of the Qidiot sites or maybe Sorcha, sounds all to familiar.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Uncle Leo wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:52 am Enjoy the show. Get the Popcorn..here comes the helicopter too
The truth won't be for everyone. Very disturbing. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ+
Crystal meth is one hell of a drug. Just say no.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'm feeling tempted to lock this thread, as an act of mercy, because Uncle Leo has nothing to offer us except conspiracist copypasta, and does nothing but embarrass himself by his incomprehensible rants. I'll give him a little more time, though, to see if he is capable of improvement.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

It's Nesara NOT nesra now I have to spell check you. Well we can spell check together..isn't that nice ?
Trump loves the FARMERS.
You tube becoming uncensored.
Watch for the clues tonight at the rally.
Looks like all the so called royals were executed.
Those collector plates are going to be worth a lot.
Clone information is coming out. Dolly the sheep was us.
Bolton in big trouble. Was it worth it? Was he forced into it?
Quatloos = skull & bones? 322? Just asking.
Things are getting good.
Enjoy the show.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Strike Two.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Uncle Leo wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:15 pm Watch for the clues tonight at the rally.
And the answer to those clues... the very stable genius was outsmarted by K-Pop fans :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

For those that understand football could see the Grey Cup game was rigged.
CFL has been turned into a corporation or corporations.
For those that understand injuries could see injuries were faked too.
Winnipeg is the NWO capital of canada.
Retired Judge Dale told of this years ago how sports was rigged.

It was never more obvious than the Grey Cup Game. What a shame for the players.
Your being played folks. You are a dollar & a vote to them only & are traded on the NY stock market.

Durham indictments are going to be followed by even bigger ones.
After Nov 3 when nobody in the fake news can claim attacks for political candidates MOAB's will be incoming.

Berman out the last guard? Cuomo, all those people that died in the nursing homes? Who's got you covered now?
Tick Tock murder Tick Tock murder
This is a great site now? WHAT YOU STINK? Did I save this site? ...more eyes on? Coming? Tell your friends?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

They are words, but again the order is incomprehensible.

Shame this will be strike 3, me thinks.

Unfortunately while I may see your drivel as source for amusement, and musical, others see a waste of time, with no original thought whatsoever.

Shame, was hoping to get a thinking Q fanboy and not an idiot

Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

NYGman wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:34 pm
Shame, was hoping to get a thinking Q fanboy and not an idiot
A Q fanboy is by definition an idiot :lol:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

My thoughts on this forum: It's basically here for the amusement of those of us who are amused by such things. I don't mean to be condescending - from time to time, I'm amused by it too. I would only lock a thread here if it gets (1) political/religious, (2) abusive, or (3) non-amusing. Since it's neither (1) nor (2), and there are folks here for whom Uncle Ernie's fiddling around is still amusing, I wouldn't lock it at this point.

Still, as always, YMMV. After all, we are, for the benefit of Fox News, an anarcho-syndicalist commune.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

NYGman wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:34 pma thinking Q fanboy
Oxymoron alert.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:08 pm My thoughts on this forum: It's basically here for the amusement of those of us who are amused by such things. I don't mean to be condescending - from time to time, I'm amused by it too. I would only lock a thread here if it gets (1) political/religious, (2) abusive, or (3) non-amusing. Since it's neither (1) nor (2), and there are folks here for whom Uncle Ernie's fiddling around is still amusing, I wouldn't lock it at this point.

Still, as always, YMMV. After all, we are, for the benefit of Fox News, an anarcho-syndicalist commune.
We're getting very close to (3).
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:22 pm
wserra wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:08 pm My thoughts on this forum: It's basically here for the amusement of those of us who are amused by such things. I don't mean to be condescending - from time to time, I'm amused by it too. I would only lock a thread here if it gets (1) political/religious, (2) abusive, or (3) non-amusing. Since it's neither (1) nor (2), and there are folks here for whom Uncle Ernie's fiddling around is still amusing, I wouldn't lock it at this point.

We're getting very close to (3).
Since each of his posts gets him halfway closer to the ax, he'll never reach it.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders