Uncle Cheeto

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Brian & Jeannie Fazakas - Sovereign tax deniers

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Uncle Leo wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:04 pm This shill is panicking. Last transmission.
Were that it t'were so simple.

I think we're going to see the full gamut run with this little piggy. "Black's Law Dictionary" :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

Don't let the shill get you down. It's probably artificial Intel. That's why the Q movement uses memes, it can't read memes.
qanon.pub ..... use it
We were registered like a auto when born. We were given the all caps name = our corporation. The most important thing you have is your signature ..or was it autograph? You have to protect it. How? You buy a ALL RIGHTS RESERVED stamp & use it above your signature or was it autograph? They can't use it then, you protected it. Especially with anything legal like registering your auto. You can also draw a box around both = put it in your box.
Now search out Retired Judge Dale for info.....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yes, most definitely to the "Word Salad Bar", even he who shall not be named mastered basic formatting. Poor dear Uncle hasn't. If he can't master that simple task he just isn't worth the effort of reading his regurgitations. He's just playing sovcit bingo, poorly.
        • Otherwise just plain YAWN b * o * r * I *n* g……..
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I don't think it is even worthy of Word Salad. At least in that thread we have examples of people trying to say something. Uncle Leo cannot even make it to that level.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AnOwlCalledSage

The Observer wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 4:32 pm Uncle Leo cannot even make it to that level.
It's a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

Thanks for your comments & insults.
Now if you use the ALL RIGHTS RESERVED stamp the next time you get a license registration ..try the 407. Let this post know.
It could be other things too but I think that is the 1st one. The government never comes out & tells you if you are right, never expect that. Now the driver license is called an adhesion contract. It sticks to you. You can let it expire but they can still suspend it. BUT it doesn't really matter. You cannot get a license to break a law. You cannot get a license to steal. So anything you get a license for is already legal & lawful. I don't know if the comment makers will understand that? It sure made the crown walk away. So they can fine you all they want but you don't have to pay. If you do you are admitting you are standing under their law. Which gets us to the part where the cop is reading you your rights. He will ask you if you understand? It doesn't mean what you think. What he is asking is DO YOU STAND UNDER OUR LAWS? If you say yes, you will be arrested.
Always say the first time I DO NOT STAND UNDER. Then don't say another word. This invokes AC & he has to take you to a judge asp. ..ok puppets & shills it's your turn
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The fact that dear old Uncle thinks that Black's Legal Dictionary is of any serious value in deciding questions of law is proof, by itself, that he is like the other drive-by trolls of his stripe. He flits in, spews a bunch of word salad of no legal or educational value whatsoever, gets a complete lack of serious responses (think Crain and Wnuck), and then flits off to more congenial forums where he proclaims something on the order of "I showed this evidence to the 'experts' at Quatloos, and then failed to refute anything I said," thinking that he has won the debate, when in fact he never even qualified for a Participation Ribbon.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

He said "last transmission", let's hold him to it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AnOwlCalledSage

"STAND UNDER" :lol:

Has everyone got their Freeman of the Land Bingo cards at the ready?
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Uncle Leo wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 5:11 pm Thanks for your comments & insults.
Now if you use the ALL RIGHTS RESERVED stamp the next time you get a license registration ..try the 407. Let this post know.
It could be other things too but I think that is the 1st one. The government never comes out & tells you if you are right, never expect that. Now the driver license is called an adhesion contract. It sticks to you. You can let it expire but they can still suspend it. BUT it doesn't really matter. You cannot get a license to break a law. You cannot get a license to steal. So anything you get a license for is already legal & lawful.
OK, so now the truth comes out, although I had suspicions of it earlier. Our dear friend is upset that 407ETR is angry with him for not paying his bill. For those of you not in the know, the 407 is an all electronic toll highway that bypasses the parking lot known as the 401 that passes through Toronto. Lovely road, in the bad old days I could drive it at 150 (well over the speed limit) and shave hours off my trip.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario_Highway_407
A couple of issues though - being all electronic, it's easy to ignore the fact that you've accumulated a month's worth of bills. The other issue is that operation and maintenance of the road is performed by a private corporation. I don't personally see the problem here, much of the highway system out here in Alberta are either built or maintained through P3 (public-private-partnerships). Anyways, 407ETR, the operator, has been granted some major powers to make sure you pay your bill - quick summary is that if you don't pay your bill you can't renew your plates and eventually renew your driver's licence and your wages can be garnished. By that point, which may be five years after the fact, adding in exorbitant interest rates and collection fees, that year of "driving for free" might be around five grand.
https://www.407etr.com/en/payments/coll ... enial.html
My attitude is that you agreed to pay the bill by the simple act of choosing to drive on the 407. Skip the FMOTL and QAnon crap, there are plenty of other options that won't cost you money.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Re: Uncle Cheeto

Post by AndyK »

Unk really should go to the forum belonging to He Who Shall Not Be Named. He'll be welcome and among the more coherent there.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Uncle Leo wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 5:11 pm Which gets us to the part where the cop is reading you your rights. He will ask you if you understand? It doesn't mean what you think. What he is asking is DO YOU STAND UNDER OUR LAWS? If you say yes, you will be arrested.
Always say the first time I DO NOT STAND UNDER. Then don't say another word. This invokes AC & he has to take you to a judge asp.
1) Even if Black's Dictionary was in any way relevant to Canadian law, I'm fairly sure STAND UNDER does not appear in any edition of that publication.
2) A cop is not a lawyer or judge. A cop needs to talk to you using everyday language and everyday meanings of words, to be sure, yes, that you understand what you are being told.
3) With rare exceptions like diplomatic privilege, everyone is under the same laws, so the idea of asking someone if they stand under the laws would be redundant.
Uncle Leo wrote: Now the driver license is called an adhesion contract.
No, it is called a driver/driving/driver's licence/license. Adhesion is what glue is intended for (although you may have a more personal use for it).
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

eric wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 2:12 am
3. Recreational pharmaceuticals may be a useful aid;
Fun fact back in the early 2000 I would list my occupation on my tax returns as "Recreational Pharmaceutical Salesman".

As for the OP....meh a 2 out of 10 on troll scale, I always give low marks for unoriginal...
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 5:35 am
You left out Hillary Clinton. As we all know she was the mastermind behind the Comet Ping Pong Pizzaria pediophile ring.
I ate there when I vacationed in DC back in OCT18, damn fine pizza I must say.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AndyK wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 7:37 pm Unk really should go to the forum belonging to He Who Shall Not Be Named. He'll be welcome and among the more coherent there.
Saving to Stupids?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

HardyW wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 8:48 pm
Uncle Leo wrote: Now the driver license is called an adhesion contract.
No, it is called a driver/driving/driver's licence/license. Adhesion is what glue is intended for (although you may have a more personal use for it).
Actually, an adhesion contract would exist where, for example, Party A offers a contract. Party B cannot modify the contract, or make a counteroffer; they must accept the contract as it is, or decline to accept it. Poor, legal dilettante Uncle Leo snaps at this like a brook trout after a tasty fly, thinking that he has found The Secret Behind Our Laws.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

As I've written (extensively!) in the Michael Millar discussion the idiotic arguments that Canada doesn't exist and people living in Canada aren't residents of Canada played a large role in Michael's defense against tax evasion and counseling fraud charges. Michael argued both points passionately and repeatedly. Michael is now serving out his jail sentence as a resident of the British Columbia penitentiary after being convicted on all counts.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

Property Taxes
When you buy a house you hire an enemy combatant = [lawyer] who works for the crown NOT you. At the deed office where they register it the municipality steals it from you. FRAUD. They divide the ownership into 2 parts. 1 is the lot # primary
2 is the mailing address secondary. The municipality steals the primary & you get the secondary. Look down the first page of your registration. You are listed as joint tenants. What is a tenant? That's right. The municipality charges you rent [property taxes] ..you see where this I think ties into the census = mailing address.
Dealing with the tax dept, you NEVER get a name of anyone. I think this is because they know it's fraud.
In the article 17=Q UNIVERSAL DECLARATRION OF HUMAN RIGHTS states.. Everyone has the right to own property ALONE as well as in association with others. ..They are stating the word association & we have freedom of association Bill of Rights 1-E
Yes the Claim of Right is important to have & send out to the ministers like the finance minister & you will make it a (taccit)
[not spelled right please puppets correct it] contract where they either agree to it or send back what they don't agree with.
You have to include the laws & explain to them the constitution, art 26 & all that jazz. I've never had a reply cause it's black & white right. You take the most flak when your over the target. We have to get into pizza gate too. Watch David Icke
lots to learn how this reality works, Spirit cooking, the under ground, the so called round ball earth, Matt Boylan check him out. He was the first & I give him the most credit.
Now don't forget we are traded on the NY stock exchange & "they" are making trillions on us. Ya I think this is going to be fun.
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

don't forget we have great cameras now so YOU TUBE {what stars look like} you will be amazed.
Frequency vibration, can be made in the lab. Bible calls them angels.
Tesla
What is happening since 2012 is a new awakening. Lots of folks still have willful ignorance like these puppets here.
But the truth is "their" world is coming to an end. That's why they are panicking. You have to understand that it's their system the old guard that is being dismantled now. GOD WINS. Trust yourself, think logically, gain confidence. Watch Q drops
qanon.pub qmap.pub there are over 169,981 sealed indictments waiting to be opened. The map site has lots of info including Trumps tweets.
Are the puppets in a salad bar? Don't like meat? Well each to their own. Trump will take out the income tax & it will spread here too. You have no idea the crime they have done. Sure we'll get into adenochrome & all of it. WE WILL GET INTO ALL OF IT !!!!! Maybe we can make this site the best one yet? People will be able to see how the puppet & puppet masters work.
It's going to be biblical. WWG1WGA Canadian Patriots Uncle Cheeto lol
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

Great sites to watch on you tube (x22 report does 2 vid a night) ( Pursuit of truth or IPOT) (And we Know) (Truth & Art TV)
(Vincent Vendetta) (Just Informed talk) (Tru Reporting) (Space Shot 76) (Praying Medic) (Red Pill 78) (Blessed to teach)
(Amazing Polly) ................... (Before it's News) is good but has lots of disinformation.
Go with your heart, it's a feeling. You will learn the... force ...lol
We are fighting the media, & hollywood, & meat head & deniro, & 444hz, roths, banks, & lots more.
I have to keep the puppets busy ..like that cheeto lol maybe a T shirt?

Didn't this start with some income tax deniers ? They must be terrified of them?

Seems the Supreme Court stated in 1946 in Thompson vs MNR SCR 209 page 220 ..Nationality is not an ingredient for the purpose of the act. (income tax act) Residents are taxed, NOT Canadians but RESIDENTS within the meaning of the Act. Only officers in Canada pay income tax. The word EMPLOYMENT in the act means a position of an individual in service of some other person [including her majesty or FOREIGN STATE OR SOVERVEIGN. = treason if you pay income tax it is TREASON.

It will be the provost marhalls that will make the arrests. OK spelling checkers go.