Wherefore Art Thee, Mine Olde Friends?

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Re: Wherefore Art Thee, Mine Olde Friends?

Post by Frater I*I »

As I'm late to the party what did arayder do to get banned?
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Arayder was, and still is, overwhelmingly obsessed with Robert Menard. Not in itself a problem but he carried that obsession into Quatloos with endless repetitive postings about Menard, some relevant but mostly just insulting and mocking him. I asked him numerous times to stop and only post when he actually had something to say but he refused. That, in itself didn't do it, just me getting pissed off. However he went too far when he started doing the same thing on multiple discussions unrelated to Menard and refused to stop doing that too.

Arayder is still continuing his Menard obsession on Fogbow and JREF although Menard is no longer active (at least as far as I know) in sovereign activities. In his active days Menard promoted himself through FB videos, lots and lots of videos. However he posted his last sovereign-related video over four and a half years ago and has only posted three videos since, one of me at a seminar and two of him doing free stand-up comedy routines. He posted the last of those over three years ago.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Bobby's gotten too old and too irrelevant for the modern crowd, and let's face it too boring. Life is too short to waste much time on the Menards of the world. I always suspected Arayder lacked a life and this just adds to that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.