They're So Cute When They Fight Amongst Themselves

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: They're So Cute When They Fight Amongst Themselves

Post by notorial dissent »

We are talking about DK here, so...... at least he's not doing limericks..........
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 - The answers to your insightful questions are below in blue.

Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? No. Have you left no sense of decency? No. I've put up with your inane manic babblings for years without complaint but this time you've gone too far, way too far. You've degenerated so far that you've mocked the absolute best of the Stones songs, a hallmark of the era, for nothing but a momentary cheap hit on Quatloos. Are there no limits to how far you will abjectly prostitute yourself to pander to your audience? No. Are there no depth you will not voluntarily descend? No. I'm ashamed to say this, it's almost sacrilege to admit even the possibility, but I fear that next you'll be mocking Chick-A-Boom by Daddy Dewdrop.

I am ashamed to admit that Chick-A-Boom by Daddy Dewdrop was a new one on me, and I was a radio DJ in college from 1972 - 1975. I thought I knew every song that could be used to shake a confession out of an enemy agent steeled in resisting truth serum and the song, "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" (which I've actually never used, I mean, there are limits to how evil even I am).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fowuazq-140

So, I guess I'll have to pass on Chick-a-Boom, wait, what am I saying? There's no evil too loathsome for Deep Knight. Stand back, this might get messy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25-8el1FLzo

Last night I had a crazy dream
About Judge Anna in a black bikini
Eeuuw, words fail me, she couldn't be real
As bad as Opera by Puccini
But then she disappeared the arctic
Its ice and snow whiter than linguini
I made it through the ice pack, there was a party going on
I asked about Judge Anna, but she had driven away in a Lamborghini

It's my use of rhyme that keep rappers and hip-hoppers in such awe. I dare anyone else to try for an "attorney - gurney - journey - taxidermy" hat-trick-plus-one.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:We are talking about DK here, so...... at least he's not doing limericks..........
Fool! How dare you dare this "Poet Lariat of Hell?" Prepare to meet thy doom!

A wonderful judge is Judge Anna
She lives further north than Montana
She learned common law
Down in Arkansas
And once passed a bar in Indiana
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Chick-A-Boom came out in May, 1971 and immediately disappeared. But I was there and I remember a forgotten masterpiece. It ranks right up beside Hotel Indiscreet by Sagittarious issued August 1967.

What for, and how long my children
How long will we be made to suffer the utter degradation of everything we hold sacred?
My fellow flowers, the time is upon us
to open the doors and purify the foul and pestilent air within.
Standing naked before the eternal judge and proclaiming;
We are all Hip! Two Three Four, Hip Two Three Four! Two Three Four!
Eins, Zwei, Drei, Vier, Eins, Zwei, Drei, Vier,
Seig Heil! Seig Heil!

They just don't write them like that anymore.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
You've been showing such gross violations of any accepted norms of basic bedrock decency....
I thought that doing this was half the fun of being in the Illuminati. :D
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Many, many, many of you have secretly asked for a video link of Judge Anna showing her charms to the camera. Well, you're in luck, an almost-two-hour interview by two hard-hitting journalists! And Judge Anna is at her most alluring, sitting in front of her laptop, privately at home where she can let down her hair and get freaky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... UxsXL8MhGM

Don't watch too much of it, you'll go blind.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:Many, many, many of you have secretly asked for a video link of Judge Anna showing her charms to the camera. Well, you're in luck, an almost-two-hour interview by two hard-hitting journalists! And Judge Anna is at her most alluring, sitting in front of her laptop, privately at home where she can let down her hair and get freaky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... UxsXL8MhGM

Don't watch too much of it, you'll go blind.
I picked a clip at random; and I heard "Her Honor" proclaim that the Civil War was not truly a war, because there was no declaration of war by Congress, and no peace treaty ending it.

I guess that, in all of her legal (ahahaha) education, she never caught on to the fact that a declaration of war, against the CSA, would operate as a recognition that the Confederate States of America was a sovereign entity. This was the LAST thing which the United States wanted to do, and prevent other countries from doing, because the US held that no state had the right to secede. You also can't sign a peace treaty with a government which, under your official governmental policy, does not exist.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

That video actually explains a lot.

I've been wondering for some time how fake Judge Anna actually sticks around. After all, as Pottapaug demonstrates, the odds are overwhelming that any random few-second sample of her stuff will contain something so dumb that only the lobotomized can watch more. So how does she support herself? In view of the monumental ineffectiveness of what she does, why does she still bother?

This video contains the answer: she's one of us. Mystery explained. But the Judas Goat Division has really jumped the shark on this one.

Or she's giving the "steal" sign. I get those mixed up sometimes.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Not sure if it's been linked but the SPLC got a full interview with "judge" Anna, a rare scoop:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... %99s-world

Highlight of the interview for me:
Among the revelations she shares with the Hatewatch reporter: “I think the Southern Poverty Law Center should be alerted — if you’re a black person, then you have to pay federal income taxes. But if you’re just Joe Average out there, an American born in one of the states working in a private job, you’re not obligated to pay federal taxes, and never were.”
In other Anna news, I was checking up on NESARA news and Anna posted this court victory over there regarding her tax issues:
http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2017/12/ ... m-bar.html

The usual "we beat the judge" nonsense.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Jeffrey wrote:Not sure if it's been linked but the SPLC got a full interview with "judge" Anna, a rare scoop:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... %99s-world

Highlight of the interview for me:
Among the revelations she shares with the Hatewatch reporter: “I think the Southern Poverty Law Center should be alerted — if you’re a black person, then you have to pay federal income taxes. But if you’re just Joe Average out there, an American born in one of the states working in a private job, you’re not obligated to pay federal taxes, and never were.”
The article plays it relatively straight, skirting entirely the question of whether pretend judge Anna is a harmless little old lady with eccentric beliefs or whether she's bugnut crazy. I believe the latter. Some of her crazier moments:
  • Writing the Pope frequently to order him to take certain actions to "restore the republic"
    in the US. She believes he's in charge of all corporations worldwide as well as being the secret master of the Queen of England. She believes that the Vatican Bank is key to solving the US foreclosure crisis.
  • Writing numerous letters to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to get them to overthrow the lawfully elected government and to perform other acts that she feels are necessary because freedom. Naturally, this rhetoric was toned down after Obama left office, and she's now writing about how the military are stooges that have supported the impostor government since the Civil War.
  • A screed published in February of this year, wherein she claims to be a Hapsburg descendant, and where she explains all about the Great Plasma War, where reptilians destroyed a flourishing alien civilization 32,000 years ago.
  • An even more bizarre screed in which she claims to embrace just about every miscellaneous conspiracy therey out there.FEMA body bags and guillotines? Check. "Astral notice" delivered to leaders she doesn't like? Check. "Fairly sophisticated resonance weapons intended to disrupt biological DNA?" You betcha.
  • I'll end with this one, wherein she claims that she just might be "Jesus' fiduciary deputy in the flesh." She sends an arglebargle document to Cardinal Mamberti of the Vatican Chancery Court, which cancels out all debt owed by anyone anywhere, and proclaims eternal abundance and the end of scarcity.
notorial dissent

I'd still be leaning towards this being performance art if it weren't for her, and apparently her husband, near twenty some year history of being at odds with the authorities and the law. I think she plays the sweet innocent little grandmother image and is in reality anything but. Which doesn't mean she isn't totally 'round the bend as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:[*]A screed published in February of this year, wherein she claims to be a Hapsburg descendant, and where she explains all about the Great Plasma War, where reptilians destroyed a flourishing alien civilization 32,000 years ago.
Wonderful document, thanks for linking it here.
A Crash Course in Skepticism--- and Hope
By Anna Von Reitz

Take a good look at my face. My hooded eyes. My cupid's bow pout. Where have you seen them before? Only in all the great houses and the great portrait galleries of the world. I am a Hapsburg. The map of the Holy Roman Empire is written on my face.

A hundred generations of European skullduggery runs in my veins. I am the living heir of the Holy Roman Empire---- first, second, third, fourth, and however many iterations of it there are or may be, here I am, the end of the line.
The feature which distinguished the House of Habsburg (not "Hapsburg," which may be the favored English spelling but that doesn't make it right) is the Habsburg jaw. Basically, it sticks out so much the victim can't chew. The bane of the Habsburg family, it persisted due to inbreeding, because as Judge Anna knows, few other families were good enough.

ImageImage
Charles II of Spain and Judge Anna - They could be twins!!

Lots of Habsburg heirs with provenance are readily available (i.e. Karl von Habsburg).

The last Hapsburg Archduke, Otto von Habsburg, died in 2011 at the age of 98. He has 7 children who are all around today and are quite well off. His eldest son and 6th child is the co-founder of an Austrian investment company that purchased 2 major Bulgarian newspapers and a Dutch media company.

Erasmus of America used to claim he was the legitimate heir too, using "the Hapsburg birthmark" and his grandfather's brothers' & sisters' names as proof. I suggest a caged death match between him and Judge Anna, with the winner going against Sebastian Kurz (who, by age alone, would be the favorite).
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

She flatters herself with that 'Cupid's bow pout' comment. She has thin, manifestly unpouty lips.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

here she is when she grew her beard:

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I don't know about the jaw, but it wouldn't take much to convince me both her and Erasmus have a lot of inbreeding in thier family.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

I think that goes without saying and the family shrub needs pruning.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

But, but, but ... Erasmus o' America may have a recessive gene or two, but on the other hand he knows where the money is hid!

Erasmus of America: Where the Confederate Treasury is Hid!
4/04/2017 08:35:00 PM Erasmus of America, FBI, Secret History, Secret News, USA

WHERE THE CONFEDERATE TREASURY IS HID! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 4, 2017

I am sure that the F.B.I. realizes that I possess the authority for the Confederate Government and Confederate States of America which never legally surrendered to the Union. Abraham Lincoln being a lawyer did not want to give legal recognition that the Confederate States of America had ever been a nation, so never required the surrender papers from the Confederate Government, but only from a Confederate General in the field who was Gen. Robert E. Lee who my great grandfather a Confederate Captain had served under as I understand. I descend from likely the most outspoken Southern family in Southern history. They published the 3 R's newspaper for example.

History is sometimes weird in how it turns out. My Confederate Captain great grandfather married the daughter of the "Youngest Captain in Lincoln's Army." [And close cousins?] Love can heal the wounds of a previously divided nation! They created a good family line of descendants. Three branches of the descendant Jefferson Davis family all transferred legal claim to the Confederate Government and Confederate States of America to me. The first legal transfer was in May, 1960. Southern leaders saw the legal records including the letter of diplomatic recognition from a British Commonwealth Parliament that I under international law had legal claim to the authority for the Confederate Government and Confederate States of America. We had a large Confederate Convention in Hot Springs, Arkansas which I am sure the F.B.I. has records on in their enormous F.B.I. files on me. One person claiming that he once saw these F.B.I. files said that they looked like the Encyclopedia Britannica in size. These Southern delegates called themselves in assembly as "The Provisional Government of the Confederate States of America." By unanimous vote they voted for my proposal that Jesus Christ was declared the King of the Confederate Government and Confederate States of America. I never renounced my transferred Jefferson Davis family authority for the Confederate nation and government. The Vice President under me was "Hanging Judge" William Roy Bean who descended from a famous forefather with the same basic family name.

The Democratic Party is in massive revolt against the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights. As Gus Hall, head of the Communist Party in America back then at an annual Communist Picnic said, ...

Right now behind the scenes banking interests are trying to steal the money that would put America solidly back on its feet financially and economically. I expect to see the money to strongly revive the American economy released by tomorrow or else I start to act to create a new national government representing both the authority of the Confederate Constitution and U.S. Constitution. We lose too much by formally seceding, but we can force the reform of Wash., D.C. to standards that the South can live under and have freedom under states' rights not subverted by claimed national usurped law from the Democratically corrupted government in Wash., D.C. I like President Donald Trump and so long as he is in power and authority, I will hold back certain powerful legal aces I can play otherwise to force things to go my way and that of the Confederate cause in the South. If he is impeached by Democratic scheme, I reserve the option to technically legally secede the South from the Babylonian whore of Wash., D.C. The price of peace with me is at a minimum the passage of my proposed Omni Law by Wash., D.C. Either the federal government is reformed back to a constitutional government or say the end of this Washington experiment which sold out the American people in the end.

If my proposed Omni Law is passed as shown on my website, I will then turn over to Wash., D.C. the location where the Confederate Treasury was hidden from the Union Army. The gold bars were smuggled out in logs cut out in the center to hold the gold bars hidden inside and the Union soldiers were told this was logs going to the lumberyard to be cut up into lumber for sale. The ruse worked! Due to a factor of something that Wash., D.C. did in the South, the gold bars are better hid than what was planned for by the South, but with the information I have, we should be able to regain the large treasury of Confederate gold bars and get the national American economy solidly back on its feet with this large treasury of Confederate gold! There is separately a second and large Confederate Treasury hidden where I have been at before. This treasury is to be invested in building up the Southern economy including with new industries set up and not taxable by Wash., D.C. This is the deal I bring to Wash., D.C. The alternative is likely to say "good-bye" to each other as we go separate ways! All these C.I.A. dirty trick operations trying to block me from passing of the Omni Law and trying to block me from reestablishing my father's trade secret industrial food process for a food health product so good that both the Vatican and Soviet Union endorsed it during the Cold War as the likely answer to end starvation and malnutrition in the world. The Catholic Digest in the 1950's wrote up the story on this great food discovery and endorsed by two power rivals to each other in the Cold War then. Congressional Record, American Legion Magazine, the Chicago Tribune SundayMagazine as I think it was called, etc. all wrote up this great food discovery.

The Confederate Government Intelligence Service did Wash., D.C. a giant favor and in a report seen by Soviet Intelligence mentioned how Wash., D.C. had four giant cylinders of nerve gas so strong that they could wipe out the entire Soviet Union if released. Being from an apparent rival government to Wash., D.C., Moscow took this at face value and lost their nerve to start a world war with America then. We had the credibility that Washington intelligence did not and so saved America from a probable nuclear World War III. We had a source inside the Soviet Embassy we tricked and he without realizing it tipped us off that we had broken the nerve of the Soviet Union to start a nuclear World War III with America. His name was Gemini Fursa. Confederate Intelligence probably saved the lives of all Americans from dying. We later cracked the security of the Moscow Institute For Nuclear Studies and from what we learned of top secret Soviet nuclear plans, America would have been annihilated then if we had not broken their nerve by our planted information we did twice to Soviet Intelligence when it counted to keep America out of a pending nuclear World War III with the Soviet Union. Your own F.B.I. files should be able to confirm the report we planted with Soviet Intelligence on the four large nerve gas cylinders held in a large bank vault which could annihilate the entire Soviet Union if used. All Americans owe their lives to what Confederate Intelligence did to save the entire American people and America as a nation. When we obtained the Moscow Institute for Nuclear Studies top secret information, you would have been annihilated if we of the Confederate cause had not saved you the government, you the people, and you the nation from being annihilated otherwise. I know military science. I spent eleven calendar years in military academies as shown on the picture of mine in military uniform posted by a national tabloid reporting on the rebirth of Confederate Government authority in America. The editor wrote to me that he rated this the most important story that he had ever published in his life. Wasn't that April 10, 1964,5, or 6? Don't have a copy of that and don't remember the exact date of that national tabloid report on us. But I am sure that it is in F.B.I. files for then. I lost many records when I left Washington, D.C. after a number of federal murder attempts and legal frame-up attempts on my life maybe all by C.I.A. out of Washington, D.C. back then. Still have a scar on my face left from one of the federal murder attempts! It started big, but by medical means, got most of it healed which made it small! I had probably 25-30 federal murder attempts on my life by then and a few extra after I moved to SC! If President Donald Trump is not impeached by Democratic scheme, I may be able to be appeased and we end up with legal reform of the federal government instead of legal secession by the South which never surrendered its national independence by treaty signature with Wash., D.C.

Those who want constitutional government with God-given rights of the people recognized by law financially back the passage of the Omni Law shown on my website. ... First ten to send in, your loan payment is multiplied ten times which increases your payback by ten times on loan principal and also royalties on industrial options which will be turned into national and world industries. Royalties last for 30 years per terms on website. As my industrialist father used to say, "The South will someday save America!" Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name after the reform Catholic scholar who suggested what manuscripts to use to translate the King James Bible from! I know my Christian history well! And Jesus now is the King of the CSA! America next?!!))

Maybe we've been brainwashed by 130 years of Yankee history, but Southern identity now has more to do with food, accents, manners, music than the Confederate past. It's something that's open to both races, a variety of ethnic groups and people who move here.
"Follow the Money"
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Deep Knight wrote:But, but, but ... Erasmus o' America may have a recessive gene or two, but on the other hand he knows where the money is hid!

Erasmus of America: Where the Confederate Treasury is Hid!
4/04/2017 08:35:00 PM Erasmus of America, FBI, Secret History, Secret News, USA

WHERE THE CONFEDERATE TREASURY IS HID! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 4, 2017

I am sure that the F.B.I. realizes that I possess the authority for the Confederate Government and Confederate States of America which never legally surrendered to the Union. Abraham Lincoln being a lawyer did not want to give legal recognition that the Confederate States of America had ever been a nation, so never required the surrender papers from the Confederate Government, but only from a Confederate General in the field who was Gen. Robert E. Lee who my great grandfather a Confederate Captain had served under as I understand. I descend from likely the most outspoken Southern family in Southern history. They published the 3 R's newspaper for example.
Wow. This is some weapons-grade word salad. I'd grade it a B+ for originality of content, F for credibility. The grammar and spelling is quite a piece above the norm for this sort of drivel, BTW.

I googled for more info on "Erasmus of America," who is new to me, and discovered that this site is a pretty good reference. I've been on an hour-long trip down the rabbit hole, reading some of his earlier stuff. Holy crap, this guy makes pretend judge Anna von Reitz (aka Anna Reisinger and a few other names) look like a model of mental health.
notorial dissent

JohnPCapitalist wrote:Image Image Holy crap, this guy makes pretend judge Anna von Reitz (aka Anna Reisinger and a few other names) look like a model of mental health.
Scary, but true. He's been awfully quiet though of late.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

You've never come across Gassy 'Rassy? WOW. He's the kind of nut you have to get at Coctco because he doesn't come in normal consumer packaging.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.