Earth to Be Destroyed Sept 27 & 28, 2015

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Earth to Be Destroyed Sept 27 & 28, 2015

Post by Deep Knight »

Five days to the 27th, but only 1 day to the 23rd, the start of the End 'o the World Window (more than a few websites call this the "September 23 - 28 Apocalypse"). So, with the hours ticking away, what is Gassy Rassy doing? Gearing up to use his engineering skills to save the world, or at least the Confederacy? Making peace with his maker? No, he's gearing up to build Camelot!

Tuesday, September 22, 2015
NEED TEN RESTAURANTS FOR CAMELOT! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - SEPT. 22, 2015

WE THINK THINGS ARE CLOSE TO WHEN WE CAN SOON BEGIN BUILDING OUR PLANNED CAMELOT. SOME SOURCES CLOSE TO US ALREADY KNOW WHERE WE PLAN TO BUILD THIS CAMELOT WHICH WE INTEND TO BE THE LARGEST RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER IN THE WORLD. AND WE WILL HAVE TOP GENIUSES TO JOIN WITH US ONCE THIS CAMELOT IS OPERATIONAL. BUT THINGS HAVE A WAY OF GROWING BIGGER AND GROWING BIGGER!

WE DECIDED TO ADD A NICE CAMELOT TYPE APPEARANCE SHOPPING CENTER AND SOME OTHER ATTRACTIONS TO MAKE THIS A FUN PLACE FOR THE FAMILIES OF OUR SUPER GENIUSES WE WILL HAVE THERE SO THEY AND FAMILIES WILL BE COMFORTABLE TO LIVE THERE. AND THEN IT DAWNED ON US MAKE THIS AS BIG AS A DISNEY WORLD OR WHATEVER AND WE COULD HAVE A GIANT TOURIST ATTRACTION WHICH WOULD SUPPORT ITSELF NICELY. AND IF WE RELEASE NEW PRODUCTS FOR THE MARKET, WE CAN TEST THEM THERE FIRST AND WHEN THEY SELL WELL THERE, THEN THEIR CREDIBILITY IS ESTABLISHED AND EASY TO GET BUSINESSES ELSEWHERE TO CARRY THESE PRODUCTS IN THEIR RETAIL OUTLETS. ...

BEING VERY GOOD AT HISTORICAL ANGLES INCLUDING HISTORY NOT KNOWN BY THE PUBLIC, I PROBABLY KNOW WHERE THE CUP FROM THE LAST SUPPER OF JESUS CHRIST IS HIDDEN AT IN EUROPE AND SEE IF WE COULD ARRANGE TO BRING IT AND OTHER INCREDIBLY UNIQUE ITEMS FROM HISTORY TO CAMELOT. I WOULD LIKE TO BUILD THE LARGEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL CHRISTIAN CATHEDRAL IN THE WORLD BUILT THERE AND GOTHIC STYLE. ... AMAZING MUSEUMS THAT WOULD FASCINATE THE PEOPLE AND CULTURAL CENTERS FOR MUSIC AND ART. ... FOR THE FIRST TEN WHO PUT IN $100 OR MORE IN OUR OMNI LAW LOAN PROGRAM DURING THIS BRIEF OFFER, YOU MARK WITH YOUR PAYMENT INTO THE OMNI LAW LOAN PROGRAM FOR "COMMERCIAL LAND OFFER." WE PREFER TEN PLANNED RESTAURANTS LINED UP THROUGH THIS PROMOTIONAL OFFER, BUT WILL ACCEPT OTHER COMMERCIAL STORE BUSINESSES THERE IF WE DON'T GET ENOUGH RESTAURANT COMMITMENTS OFF OF THIS PROMOTION. WE WILL LET YOU DEFER FURTHER PAYMENTS ON THESE COMMERCIAL LAND LOTS UNTIL WE ARE READY FOR BUILDING CAMELOT ITSELF. ... GIVE YOURSELF A RESPECTABLE PERCENTAGE IN THE BUSINESS AS YOU WERE SMART TO GET THIS LAND OPTION WHILE YOU COULD SO EASILY FOR EVEN JUST A $100 TO GET YOU THE OPTION FOR THIS LAND DEAL AT CAMELOT ONCE READY.... YOU COULD HAVE A RESTAURANT LIKE "THE KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE" OR EVEN A RESTAURANT "AT THE MOON" IF YOU CAN MAKE IT CLEVER AND IN GOOD TASTE! AS HAS OFTEN BEEN SAID ABOUT WHERE TO SET UP A BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF, THE CLASSIC ADVICE IS: "LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!" THIS CAMELOT MAY END UP AS THE TOP TOURIST ATTRACTION IN THE WORLD TO GO TO BEFORE IT IS OVER! ... WE PLAN TO HAVE A LARGE COMMUNITY WITH SUCH GOOD NEIGHBORS LIVING THERE, IF YOU HAD A BAG FILLED WITH ONE MILLION DOLLARS AND DROPPED IT WITHOUT NOTICING THIS, THESE NEIGHBORS WOULD QUICK RESTORE YOUR BAG OF MONEY TO YOU AND NEVER HAVE A THOUGHT OF STEALING IT FROM YOU. POLICIES STARTED AT CAMELOT WE INTEND TO MAKE SUCH A GOOD COMMUNITY TO LIVE IN THAT SOON COMMUNITIES ACROSS AMERICA MAY GET THE IDEA HOW TO MAKE NEIGHBORHOODS AND COMMUNITIES WONDERFUL TO LIVE IN ACROSS AMERICA. WE WILL SHOW THEM HOW TO RESTORE CIVILIZED SOCIETY BACK TO LOCAL NEIGHBORHOODS ACROSS AMERICA! TO LIVE IN JUNGLES OF VIOLENCE AND EVIL IN TOWNS AND CITIES WHERE YOU LIVE AT NEEDS TO BE ENDED IN AMERICA WITH THE COMMUNITY POLICIES WE SET UP AND PIONEER AT CAMELOT ONCE OPENED.
Posted by Dan at 6:00 PM

I guess the stress of imminent oblivion is too much for Erasmus, and he's gone into full Disney Princess mode, dreaming of castles in the air. Pass me a beer.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Even for Rassy this is out there.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Why not just go to Gatlinburg, Tennessee?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Well, Yom Kippur started yesterday evening (“Have an easy fast") and the equinox was 11 hours ago, but the world doesn't seem to have ended (I know that I miss things sometimes, but still). And, if this asteroid the size of "Road Island" is gonna hit us before the end of the 28th, it's gotta be close and something you could see in the sky, but so far, nothing. I am confused.
Gregg wrote:Why not just go to Gatlinburg, Tennessee?

Which of these attractions were you thinking of?

Gatlinburg is an important tourism destination in Tennessee ... Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies which also features special exhibits covering subjects such as the Titanic, pirates and more recently the planet Mars ... Dollywood and Dollywood's Splash Country, which are both named for Dolly Parton, are amusement parks located in nearby Pigeon Forge ... a walk-through haunted attraction known as the "Mysterious Mansion" ... Vincent "Val" Valentine built this attraction in 1980. It is similar to "Old House" at Panama City Beach, Florida's now-defunct Miracle Strip Amusement Park ... Hollywood Star Cars Museum, which opened in 1996, features Mayberry's Squad Car, The Beverly Hillbillies jalopy, DRAG-U-LA from The Munsters, Batmobile, Camaro from Charlie's Angels, General Lee, and Herbie the Love Bug which were designed by George Barris ... A few music and family-oriented theaters make their homes in Gatlinburg as well, including the Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre, which hosts a musical comedy. In recent years, the number of musical shows in Gatlinburg has dwindled with several shows having gone to Pigeon Forge and its many venues.
And, as Gassy Rassy sez, this bonus report below is available to those who buy $50 of products from the NWO!

AUTUMN BEGINS: Ten theories why today's equinox could end the world

APOCALYPTIC meteors hitting Earth, a global financial meltdown and the opening of the Gates of Hell – the "feared" Autumn Equinox is here.
By Rory McKeown / Published 23rd September 2015

CHAOS: It's the end of the world as we know it
The equinox, which "means equal night", is the start of the autumn season and officially began today (September 23).
It's a day that usually goes unnoticed to most – but this year is different.

September 23, 2015, is the date conspiracy theorists claim will usher in "doomsday".
From cataclysmic asteroids striking earth to the Large Hadron Collider spoiling it for everyone, here are the 10 wackiest Autumn Equinox theories to hit the web.
Be quick, the clock is ticking.

THE BLOOD MOON PROPHECY
This is the big one. Conspiracy theorists and self-proclaimed prophets believe the Apocalypse is nigh – and it coincides with the Autumn Equinox.
The Blood Moon Prophecy claims an asteroid or meteor will hit the Earth today or until September 28 with catastrophic consequences.
Conspiracists believe a 2.5mile wide asteroid will smash into Puerto Rico and cause earthquakes and tsunamis.
Self-proclaimed prophet Rev Efraid Rodriguez claims he saw a vision of an "asteroid entering airspace" and striking in the sea off the South American country.
Although NASA have quashed any claims a giant rock is on a collision course with the planet, Professor Robert Walsh from the University of Central Lancashire said any threat should be taken seriously.

SECRET: Conspiracy theorists believe chaos may have been orchestrated by the secret Skull an...
THE SKULL AND BONES THEORY
Here's a bizarre thought. The Autumn equinox is believed to begin at 3.22am – the number of the secret Skull and Bones society.
For years the highly illusive group has been the source of discussion among doom mongers, who believe it plays a part in a conspiracy to control the world.
Some claim the society is a part of the Illuminati and plots the global agenda.
Famous members – called Bonesmen - include former presidents George Bush Snr and George W Bush, and US Secretary of State John Kerry.
Wacky theorists believe the Skull and Bones may have orchestrated any potential disaster occurring following Autumn Equinox.

DEEP IMPACT: Internet theorists believe the Blood Moon Prophecy was predicted in Deep Impact
HOLLYWOOD PREDICTED IT ALL
Hollywood movies have been awash with symbolism for generations.
Whether its subliminal messages or secrets in plain sight, they often spark heated debate online.
But it provides crackpots the perfect platform to suggest directors and producers purposely place tenuous messages that "predict" significant world events.
And one internet user has linked the disaster movie Deep Impact, starring Elijah Wood, to an impending Doomsday event this week.
In the 1998 film, a comet the size of Texas is hurtling towards Earth.
Efforts to obliterate the threat fail and a fragment crashes into the Atlantic Ocean, killing millions with a mega-tsunami.
A YouTube video uploaded by the ImYourGhost account – titled They Knew All Along – Sept 24th 2015 – suggests the film includes a scene showing stacked supply boxes emblazoned with the number 00701.
00701 just so happens to be the post code for Puerto Rico – the location where conspiracy theorists believe the Blood Moon Theory meteor will hit.

WARNING: French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said there would be climate change chaos
CLIMATE CHANGE CHAOS
French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said the world has "500 days to avoid climate chaos" on May 13, 2014.
Today – the start of the Autumn Equinox – just so happens to be day 500.
Naturally, it has got conspiracy theorists hooked.
Many claim September 23 is the "date of destruction" and believe Mr Fabius was warning humanity of an impending disaster.

DEMONS: The Gates of Hades open in the Autumn Equinox, apparently
OPENING OF THE GATES OF HELL
Here's a devilish theory as we head towards Hallowe'en.
Daily Star Online found an online video suggesting the Autumn Equinox marks the opening of a gate between a demonic underworld and Earth.
It's believed the Earth is at its most accessible to the demonic realm until Hallowe'en.
Are demons here and plotting to end the world?

THE LARGE HADRON COLLIDER
Much was made of the launch of CERN's Large Hadron Collider in September 2008 – but we've not heard much from it since, apart from a brilliant cock-up from the BBC.
But it's got people worried and internet fear lovers believe it could "open up the gates of Hades" by creating a black hole.
Allegedly, searching variations of the date September 23, 2015 on Google Maps or Google Earth takes you to CERN's headquarters in Switzerland.
However, we can't vouch for these claims. Our searches zoomed to locations in London.

JADE HELM: The mass military exercise across the US could have prepared for a disaster this ...
JADE HELM
Jade Helm, the mass military exercise across America, ended earlier this month.
Daily Star Online reported how mass drills and armed soldiers on the streets sparked fears the White House was preparing for World War III.
The operation got the internet buzzing and one bizarre theory suggests a secret network of tunnels was built under Wal-Mart stores to carry out military attacks on civilians.
Another claims selected Wal-Mart stores were deliberatatey closed to either house citizens – or dead bodies – after a disaster event in September.

MEETING: The Pope meets Barack Obama this week
POPE MEETS BARACK OBAMA
Pope Francis is touring the US this week and has already met President Barack Obama.
Nothing surprising here, you may ask? Two key powers in world society meeting?
Well, the engagement "conveniently" coincides with the Blood Moon Prophecy according to some conspiracy theorists.
Some argue the Pope would be able to survive a disaster event with the world's elite in secret bases under Washington DC.

PROPHECY: Did 3rd Rock from the Sun warn us?
TV ALIENS TOLD US
Comedy sitcom 3rd Rock from the Sun was a massive hit in the mid-90s and nearly two decades on did it predict an impending armageddon?
Lead actor John Lithgow, who played human-alien Dick Solomon, appears as a teacher in one scene.
He addresses his class: "And yet everyone on the planet gets all worked up about these pointless little behaviours blissfully unaware of the great vaporising meteor due in 2015!"
His class turn round in shock and the audience laugh.
He follows it up with: "Which obviously doesn't exist because I'm kidding."
But some argue this is not a joke and is predictive programming included in the show producers.

CRASH: The world's economy is about to fail, theorists say
FINANCIAL DOOM
The Autumn Equinox may result in the end of the world if some conspiracy theorists are to be believed, today could be the beginning of the end for the global financial system as we know it.
Theorists claim September 23 marks the beginning of a super financial crash.
Dubbed the Shemitah, the prophecy follows an alleged biblical pattern which suggests a financial collapse could happen immanently.
In the Bible, the people of Israel were order to release their debts at the end of a Shemitah year.
Apparently, this happens at the end of every seven years and still exists today.
The next end-of-Shemitah-year cycle is here, say various online writers, and will have disastrous consequences to the world's economy – just in time for the Autumn Equinox.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Okay, I confess, the reason I'm building a new Bunker is because I'm preparing for the meteor, which we falsely started a rumor would happen this week, the beginning of fall, Yom Kipper and etc... , in reality the meteor is going to hit on April 4th, which is Red's opening day, which some speculate could be the appearance of a newly reinstated Pete Rose.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The end of the world is 3 days overdue and people stand around like it's nothing! What will it take to make them take this seriously? From Before It's News a bit after it actually would have been news.

September 23, 2015: Why Are So Many Warning That This Date Is An Extremely Significant Deadline?
Monday, September 21, 2015 17:28
(Before It's News)

By The Last Days September 23, 2015 - Public Domain

Over the past year or so, there has been an unprecedented amount of buzz on the Internet about the month of September 2015. And of all the days during that month, no date has gotten more attention than the date of September 23rd. So precisely what will happen on September 23, 2015? Well, we do know that it is Yom Kippur – the most solemn of all the festival days that we find in the Scriptures. September 23rd is also the last day of the summer, and as I have discussed previously, it is when Pope Francis will be arriving at the White House to meet with Barack Obama. Other than that, I do not know of any specific major event that either will or will not happen on that day, but I do believe that September 23rd is going to be extremely significant.

In this article I am going to share with you some of the thoughts that I recently shared in a conversation that I had with author John Shorey. I believe that we have just come out of a period of time during which America was shown exactly why judgment is coming.
Now, we are in the “Days of Awe”. Since the days of Moses, the period of time that stretches from Rosh Hashanah to Yom Kippur has been known as a period of repentance. This is something that happens every year, but I believe that it has extra significance this year. I believe that America has been very clearly shown why judgment is coming, and now we are being given one last period of time to repent just before judgment strikes.

On September 23rd, this period of repentance comes to an end. So will something unusual happen on that date or shortly thereafter? For years, the date of “September 23″ has been popping up in television shows and movies. I provided quite a few examples of this in my previous article entitled “The Mystery Of September 23: Why Does 9/23 Keep Popping Up All Over the Place?” Could it be possible that the elite either have something planned for that date or know of something that will occur on that date?

In addition to the cryptic warnings that I covered in my previous article, there are other indications that 9/23 is extremely significant, and I shared them with John Shorey during our recent conversation.

First of all, Mena Lee Grebin says that an angel of the Lord visited her earlier this year and instructed her to store up a year of food and supplies by the end of the summer. Well, it turns out that summer ends on September 23rd this year. The following comes from Z3News.com…

Starting in January 2015 the Lord told Mena multiple times these things would happen this year, 2015. He told her she had to prepare her ministry and tell the people everything they need to get done, they need to do it by the end of this summer. In February he told her to stock up on food and supplies. He gave her a large amount to purchase because it was not just for her family of five, but also for her ministry. In the second week of April an angel visited her. He was about seven feet tall. He had no wings and was wearing a long white robe. He stood about fifteen feet in front of her. He looked at her and said, “The countdown has begun.”
He had a wooden board in his hand. He flipped the board over and on the other side was a digital clock. The numbers on the clock were counting down and moving so fast she could not make them out, but she knew it was counting down to zero.
She said, “You are talking about the judgment coming. You are talking about the catastrophe.”
The angel said, “Yes, but you have not completed the task that you were told to do. What did the Lord tell you to do?”
Mena answered, “He told me to stock up on food and supplies.”
He said, “You have to complete the task because time is running out.”

After that last visit from the angel, Mena Lee Grebin and her husband rushed out and finished stocking up on food and supplies. But she is not the only one that has been shown that September 23rd is extremely significant.

Not too long ago, Dr. Patricia Green was told that the day when Barack Obama meets with Pope Francis is a very, very important deadline. And as I mentioned above, the date when they meet is September 23rd. The following is an excerpt from what she was recently told…

“September 23rd is the day Obama makes a pact with the devil. It was not by chance that the Pope and Obama are meeting on the Day of Atonement. They will make a pact that will seal the fate of the United States of America. My vengeance will be poured out from this point forward. There is no turning back.”

A third woman was also shown that September 23rd is extremely significant. Her name is Sister Barbara, and she has been pointing to this day since the early months of 2012. In early 2012, Sister Barbara was told to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord for the next 1350 days. When she received that word she did not know what it meant or exactly when it ended. She asked her husband, who is an accountant, to do the math for her. When he did, he found it ends on September 23, 2015. Since they are not Jewish they did not know about the Day of Atonement. For almost four years she has obeyed the Lord by proclaiming words of warning to the United States. She concludes each of her videos with this statement: “I am proclaiming the acceptable year of the Lord until September 23, 2015, Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement.” After September 23 2015 she will no longer be proclaiming the acceptable year of the Lord.

Also, Paul Keith Davis has been telling everyone this: “The Lord showed me everything is going to look different after the Day of Atonement 2015.”

Please note that none of them are saying that something specific will happen on September 23. It is entirely possible that nothing may happen. September 23, 2015 could turn out to be a deadline, or it may turn out to be a gateway into a period of time when judgment will take place. For those that do not believe in God, I know that all of this must sound very strange. The idea that God goes by a completely different calendar than we do and that He still speaks to people today is not easy for many to accept.

Most of you know that I used to practice law. I was trained to be skeptical and to only come to conclusions that were warranted by the evidence. As I have followed the evidence, I have discovered that our world is far more “strange” than the mainstream media would have us believe. The farther down the rabbit hole that I go, the more I discover just how flawed the naturalistic worldview that our public schools are pounding into the heads of our children really is.

There are many things in this world that defy a “rational explanation” according to conventional thinking. When you start digging into these things, you quickly find out that we have all been lied to over and over. The truth is out there and is waiting to be discovered. Unfortunately, most people end up believing whatever it is that they want to believe, and so they never find it.

Michael Snyder is the publisher of The Economic Collapse Blog
"Follow the Money"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Gregg wrote:April 4th, which is Red's opening day, which some speculate could be the appearance of a newly reinstated Pete Rose.
I wouldn't bet on it.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

As I write, it is 6:50 PM (EDT) on September 27; and I am trying to think of what outrageous things I can do tonight, since the world has at most less than two full days of existence left. However, I don't want to make peoples' last moments on an intact Earth a horror show at my expense; and if I try to get, say, a case of Heady Topper for free and binge-drink it (since the world will end by tomorrow night, who cares about money?), I will probably meet with skepticism on the part of people who want to get paid, end of the world or no.

Humph.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

If you're still looking for something to do tonight, check out the blood moon, er, total eclipse of the moon. Sure, it moves kind of slow, but it's one of ours (who else would you go to for so much blood?). I'm kind of surprised you didn't get invited to the Illuminati big black mass human sacrifice and BBQ, but then again, if you were intended as one of the victims, that might not be a bad thing.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:If you're still looking for something to do tonight, check out the blood moon, er, total eclipse of the moon. Sure, it moves kind of slow, but it's one of ours (who else would you go to for so much blood?). I'm kind of surprised you didn't get invited to the Illuminati big black mass human sacrifice and BBQ, but then again, if you were intended as one of the victims, that might not be a bad thing.
My wife and I just came in from watching it. As for the Illuminati big bash -- been there, done that, many times. If you're senior enough in the Boston chapter, you get to skip the event.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:If you're still looking for something to do tonight, check out the blood moon, er, total eclipse of the moon. Sure, it moves kind of slow, but it's one of ours (who else would you go to for so much blood?). I'm kind of surprised you didn't get invited to the Illuminati big black mass human sacrifice and BBQ, but then again, if you were intended as one of the victims, that might not be a bad thing.
My wife and I just came in from watching it. As for the Illuminati big bash -- been there, done that, many times. If you're senior enough in the Boston chapter, you get to skip the event.

It's really quite sad, when I was a kid anti-churches were packed. And not just on high Satanic holidays, every dark of the moon and black Sabbath would bring out the unfaithful in droves. I remember being unable to see the actual human sacrifice if I wasn't right up front, you would be lucky to see the head priest's goat horns sometimes. Now you're lucky to fill half the pews at a blood moon sacrifice. Say what you will, I miss the old days.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sigh! Just no appreciation for hallowed tradition in the younger generation.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

What did you expect? The minute we started letting the Reptilians into the organization, they started changing everything and it all went downhill. And now all we have to show for it is Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by noblepa »

The Observer wrote:What did you expect? The minute we started letting the Reptilians into the organization, they started changing everything and it all went downhill. And now all we have to show for it is Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus.
If those two aren't signs of the apocalypse, I don't know what is. :lol:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Well, the world has been destroyed for over a day now, and I can't say it's had a big influence on my life. As for why people were lying to you about it, it's "those peoples" fault!

Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Fulford newsletter blurb: "Blood Moon events turn out to be Vatican and Rothschild theatrics"

Posted By: MrFusion
Date: Tuesday, 29-Sep-2015 02:09:29

Blood Moon events turn out to be Vatican and Rothschild theatrics
Posted by benjamin
September 29, 2015

Posted by Dan at 11:00 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

We may not be out of the woods yet.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Asteroid on course for pass of Earth TOMORROW Sep 30th

Asteroid that could wipe out LONDON on course for hair-raising pass of Earth TOMORROW

An asteroid big enough to destroy LONDON will make a nerve wrackingly close pass of the Earth TOMORROW

By Jon Austin
PUBLISHED: 12:28, Tue, Sep 29, 2015 | UPDATED: 12:30, Tue, Sep 29, 2015

The asteroid is large enough to destroy a city

Most asteroid passes classed as "near-Earth" by Nasa fly by at millions of miles away, but the space rock 2015 SZ2, due tomorrow, is estimated to be on an orbit of just 309,000 miles - only 1.3 times the distrance from Earth to the Moon (238,000 miles) ... a cosmic close shave.
The cosmic skim comes straight after wild predictions were made online that a huge space rock would strike Puerto Rico by the end of this month....something that doesn't appear to have materialized. Fears became so widespread a rock may be about to strike that Nasa took the unusual move of issuing a statement ruling this out.

Posted by Olive Oyl at 9:53 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I hope it swerve's over to Paris. I have a flight booked to London next June and I don't want to be inconvenienced by it having been destroyed before I get there. Paris? I've got no plans there for the moment.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

If it hits the middle of London you'll be OK, the airports are some distance out. Besides, most non-Londoners will only welcome the improvement to the area.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:If it hits the middle of London you'll be OK...
He will not be ok if such a hit wipes out his favorite pubs.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:If it hits the middle of London you'll be OK...
He will not be ok if such a hit wipes out his favorite pubs.
Yes, what is Arthur thinking? The Red Lion (both of them), the Black Friar, the Princess Louis, the Salisbury, the Argyll Arms, Dirty Dicks, the Viaduct Inn, and all the others; Isn't he thinking about them? Typical Mancunian, relegating me to the likes of the Trfalgar Inn in Aldershot.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs