Chips 'n Dips

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Chips 'n Dips

Post by Gregg »

The Observer wrote:Wow. So that means Greg got injected with a blank chip, totally useless. What a waste of money traveling all that way to Clint, TX.

It wouldn't serve any function for me, I have a whole motherboard in my left ribcage already, a GPS locator in my femur, two USB ports, an HDMI output and 9v input in my foot and the bluetooth transceiver is cleverly located in my, well, a private part of me that I can deploy "in the field" for better range. There ain't a whole lot of human left, now that I think about it with my dual core processor....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

But keeping all the right batteries around must be a never ending problem. I have enough problems trying to find batteries for the watch I don't wear.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I can only imagine where Gregg has his fax machine stored and where the faxes come out.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

The Observer wrote:I can only imagine where Gregg has his fax machine stored and where the faxes come out.
There's an old joke about three very competitive technology moguls playing golf one day and showing off their latest gadgets ... and the punch line goes something like "as he squatted in the grass, (player x) said, "hold on, the fax is coming in now." :twisted:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:
The Observer wrote:... bluetooth transceiver is cleverly located in my, well, a private part of me that I can deploy "in the field" for better range.
Not a bad idea, and no doubt date bait for those techie girls. I have my Bluetooth transceiver implanted in a tooth, but there have always been problems and recently it's been turning blue.
"Follow the Money"