"Freewill" KIDNAPPED AND HELD FOR RANSOM!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: "Freewill" KIDNAPPED AND HELD FOR RANSOM!

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:53 am
notorial dissent wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:18 pm Or, they may have just decided it was worthless, which it pretty much is in the US, and tossed it. Finding a bank to do an exchange any more is a good trick, since they've mostly all quit now.

I'm still of the opinion this is just another of his "embroideries" and can pretty well be disregarded.
Its not hard to find a bank to take them, especially just one note from a government agency, but they give the published rate and charge a fee. What most banks will not do is sell them, because they're afraid of the liability when some fool tries to argue they were offering them as investments, because that's why they were buying them. I'm sure they did deposit it and then did credit him his ~$20 against his $1600 account. I would think they would have had to after actually accepting it, it is perfectly real and legal currency. I just think its funny that he thought they had to agree to a rate just because he said that was what he wanted. Nope.
I was the one who told how, some years back I was at a currency exchange kiosk in Boston, I was behind a guy who was buying $6,000 USD worth of Iraqi dinar. He had to sign a disclosure which, among other things, warned him of the RV scam, warned him that Iraqi dinar was not considered to be a suitable investment by reputable financial experts, and were very illiquid. He still bought the dinar, although he did not look like the type who might have business dealings in Iraq, and would be unlikely to be able to make use of the dinar anyway.

I keep on imagining his mother continuing to ask "hey, 'Patrick' -- when is that RV of yours going to happen? I'm having trouble keeping up with the rent," and "Patrick replying "I toldja, Ma, that we just have to be patient! The experts say that it'll happen any day now." The mother replies, "that's what you've been telling me for the last several years...."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Destry James Payne first brought this up in June 2015. It was $6,000 then, strange, is it because of inflation that's only worth $1,600 today?

Monday, June 8, 2015
ALERT ALERT = USE YOUR DINAR = ALERT ALERT

I suggest everyone who has Dinar to bring them forward for paying bills and making large purchases. I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency. You people need to get creative and try. Pay off foreclosures, Buy a home or new truck. Do something and try.

~Freewill

I have to amend this post because it slipped my mind of most Americans being dumbed down by the cabals... You people need to comprehend what I said in this post.
There is NO exchange!!!!!!!!!!
There is NO revalue!!!!!!!!!!!!

I simply was a part of a private contract between a Title 15 U.S.C. debt collector representing the state and me! The state accepted Dinar as payment at a rate I Thought of and stated as per my powers noted in the Tenth Amendment! They accepted and the debt was paid! I am urging others to try to use the Dinar, not exchange! Can it get any simpler than this???

I will say it again!!

I will say it again!!

I will say it again!!
~Freewill

Posted by Freewill at 6:57 PM

9 comments:

Anonymous June 8, 2015 at 8:27 PM
I have over 1 MILLION Dinar.
They are still almost worthless.

Freewill June 9, 2015 at 12:33 AM
Anything is worthless until you have a use for it.
Mine is not worthless as I just paid off a $6,000 claim the state had against my estate.

Anonymous June 8, 2015 at 8:48 PM
Yes!! I TOTALLY agree! Do something & try... the time of waiting around for someone else to do something is OVER!!
Why wait for the system to change? Do you really expect that it will correct itself??
WE are the ones we've been waiting for!! Time to 'make it rain' brothers & sisters!!! :))
Don't forget to 'pay it forward'... no more division... we are all in this together.

Freewill June 8, 2015 at 11:58 PM
Ladies and gentlemen.. What we have here is a commenter with intelligence! Awesome positive comment! Go for it!
Worst thing that can happen is being denied...

Anonymous June 8, 2015 at 9:42 PM
Give us more information please. I find $95 per Dinar hard to believe, but I will check it out.

Freewill June 8, 2015 at 11:36 PM
How are you going to check it out? Call the deputy that accepted the 50 Dinar notes from me? That was a contract between him representing the state and me. Has absolutely nothing to do with any numbers elsewhere.
If I offer to pay my babysitter $20 per hour in Michigan, are you going to verify that with the Chamber of Commerce in your state that is the rate?

Guest 482 June 8, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Iraq IQD Iraqi Dinar 1,170.0 01 Mar 2010 History
The UN Treasury still has the same old rate. Where has it revalued?

Freewill June 8, 2015 at 11:38 PM
If you find out where it has revalued, let me know. What I did was a private contract between me and the state's debt collector that was representing the state.

Freewill June 9, 2015 at 12:00 AM
Feel as if I want to go ballistic on the next commenter that asks anything about exchanges or revalues!
There are NONE at this time!!!!
Read the post completely before posting something stupid!

What Destry said about the "Dinar for Dollars" incident in Jan 2016.

Sunday, January 24, 2016
An explination of what happened to Freewill

First I want to thank those who have donated funds to me while I was held captive. Federal Court filings are very expensive! I still can use more donations to help. Thank You!

In 2011, I ended all fraudulent contracts with the corporation UNITED STATES INC. I became a North American inhabitant. An American National as recognized with clear distinction from a U.S. Citizen in Title 8 U.S.C. § 1101. That section also denies any possible dual citizenship.

The STATE OF MICHIGAN judges are under orders that all litigants that represent themselves must loose at all costs. Michigan court system is operating as a demonstration court process that has an open book to do as they please. 17 other states have adopted this system. They ignore their own rules. I have challenged them on this as they reach out of their jurisdiction to profit from me. Back in 2011 I expatriated from U.S. Citizenship under the international upheld right to self determination. I have an Apostille/Act of state that is literally diplomatic immunity. All contracts ended. SSN, DL, BC,and VR all rebutted. The franchise STATE OF MICHIGAN courts and policy enforcers have failed to uphold the Apostille and have pursued to violate my rights. In 2011 I had investigators from the coastguard attending a traffic ticket case with me and I exposed the way the state courts operate in maritime law to hold maritime liens against me unlawfully. The investigators asked me what action I want them to take and I responded that I wanted the judge arrested for inland piracy. The investigators informed me they had to council with their superiors first. This started a big problem between Judge Advocate General and the Department of Justice in Washington D.C. The next thing I found out was the investigators were sent to Afghanistan and the Coastguard refused any further involvement. I then filed a challenge of jurisdiction into the record. Once the jurisdiction of the court is challenged, it must be answered in detail and the court cannot move forward. Jurisdiction cannot be assumed even by a black robe. The judge ignored the challenge and issued warrants that were abinitio that means they do not exist in law. I was arrested on September 1st 2015 on these warrants and have moved the case to Federal court under Title 28 U.S.C. § 1441 no fair trial possible in a state court and because of my Apostle, the case must be in federal court. The state judge tried to push court appointed attorney on me and I had to refuse. Then on December 1st, the state judge tried to bait me with a plea bargain and waive all fees against me. I told the state judge that I was suing her in Federal court and send me back to my cell. She got very nervous and started studdering. The bailiff was gawking at me with disbelief. They are very afraid of me.

The Federal court case is listing all Michigan judges as the defendants. Everything I have done was under the council of nine Supreme Court Justices and I have broken no laws. The Federal judge I have goes strictly by the book as I have done.

Last summer two deputies showed up on my front porch to either arrest me or collect $6,000. I informed them that I was not a U.S. resident and I do not use their corporation's internal trading Federal Reserve notes. I use Iraq Dinar for trade. They informed me that the county accepts Dinar as payment. That caught me by surprise! I said "Oh really?" and told them to hang on, I'll be right back. I went and grabbed a handful of dinar and returned. The deputies said they had no idea of the exchange rate. I informed them the oil rate was $95 per Dinar. They figured about 74 Dinar would cover the $6,000 and accepted two 50 Dinar notes for payment with the promise of a receipt and change due for $3,500. I also have this tied up in the Federal Court as the state must accept Dinar as Payment at the rate of $95 per Dinar. If successful, everyone will be able to do the same in all states! Do you smell an RV being triggered? I am tired of the hot air from the gurus and decided to force it myself!

$500 million in punitive damages, $70 million in Apostle damages, $200 million in copyright damages, 1.8 million per day for 137 days, and much more being added. I am after the franchise STATE OF MICHIGAN charter and the removal of the B.A.R. association. I will then turn over the charter to the republic.

Most people cannot comprehend how big this case is and the ramifications!

I know there will be many responses with many suggestions or critics saying it is wrong or whatever, but hear this... I am working with the best of the best right now and know what I am doing and they know what they are doing. The Bill of Rights 10th Article lists what about where the power resides?? I baited the bottom feeding scum suckers back in 2011 for this to happen and they took the bait! Never under estimate what one guy with guts can do.

~Freewill

Posted by Freewill at 1:17 PM

2011? Strange, he implied it had just happened in the 2015 post...
Freewill June 9, 2015 at 12:33 AM
Anything is worthless until you have a use for it.
Mine is not worthless as I just paid off a $6,000 claim the state had against my estate.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Comments on the "Freewill update - 3 of 4 girdles down, 1 to go" post:

president ryder estate June 2, 2018 at 12:47 AM
natives seeking to do no harm require no governments. all life in and on mother earth are native in and on native soil. when asked for a name, say only one word, native. word name means thing, artificial or fictitious.

penny4yerthoughts June 2, 2018 at 3:07 AM
wow i wish i had friends like you...amazing. and man he has alot going on he should have nullified all this before now himself with all the knowledge he/we have about that. i would donate just for the good friend...plus i like freewill and appreciate his service to others.

Anonymous June 2, 2018 at 11:49 AM
Freewill - Here's how I can help. Write this down and FEEL it as if it were a reality. "I am so happy and grateful now that I am free and have no obligations that will haunt me ever again." Or something to that effect. REPEAT this hundreds of times and it will come to pass. It is in the law - as you sow, so shall you reap. js

Anonymous June 2, 2018 at 8:42 PM
FreeDom: Do you know how many more counties and courts have outstanding warrants on Freewill?
Why are you working so hard for a father who fails to pay his child support?
When the county deputies had a chance to determine the real value of that 25,000 Iraqi Dinars they saw that is was nearly worthless.
In the last 10 years, that 25,000 has never exceeded $23. Dinars were never worth $95

BTW, FreeDom is Destry's brother, Daniel "Dan" Scott Payne, recently living in Flint MI.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A search didn't bring up Destry's divorce records, but I did find this little gem. Seems Mr. Freewill has a bone to pick with his ex-wife and paying child support for his seeding:

Go blood eagle myself?
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Government Agencies, believe it or not, will almost always accept foreign currency, I have no doubt he gave it to them, and no doubt they accepted it, but they would have done so only insofar as what they received when they converted it.

I was just speculating that he gave them a 25,000 note, I do remember when he first claimed it but obviously not the details. The point is, I'm betting the story is true as far as him giving them the dinar and them taking what they could get.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

He sez he gave them 100 Iraqi Dinar, two 50s, but then again he also couldn't remember if it was 2011 or 2015, or $6000 or $1600, so his record keeping might be a "bit" off. Anyway, this is worth 8 cents, and probably would cost many, many times more than that to exchange, if they (probably a local agency, if indeed it was for child support) could.

And remember, don't let Freewill seed feminists!
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

It is entirely possible that they did accept them, credit his account 8 cents, and then added the $15 in fees they incurred to convert it. First, as I've said, most government agencies will happily accept foreign currency, and second, the absurdity of them doing this does sound like the kind of thing a government agency would do.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Still, all we have is Freeloader's word for this and an IQD is worth scads more.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Here's some sh*t Freewill won't say:
06-01-2018 DEF IN CUSTODY RE: FTA JURY TRIAL
06-01-2018 WAIVED ATTORNEY
06-01-2018 GUILTY-PLED
06-01-2018 DEFT CONSENTS TO JUDGE KELLY FOR PLEA
06-01-2018 A. POBANZ #7525 ON THE RECORD
06-04-2018 ARRAIGNED 06-01-2018
06-04-2018 SENTENCING 09-12-2018
06-05-2018 POSTED BOND
06-05-2018 POSTED:06/01/18--PR BOND
Yeah he entered a guilty plea.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

When danger reared its ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes Brave Sir Destry turned about
And gallantly he chickened out.
Bravely taking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat.

Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Destry.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

An oldie but goodie from 2011.

Destry Payne for Common Law Judge 87th District
November 8th, 2011

"We the People are the rightful master of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Common Law is a real thing. It is a real system of laws derived from centuries of work, study and sacrifice of millions of people. It is not trivial and inconsequential as some would have you think. It is the Common Law that is most represented within Our Constitution, Declaration of Independence and Our Bill of Rights. These documents were designed to limit and eliminate the vicious Equity, Maritime or Admiralty Law which was what we revolted against as Our Revolution against the totalitarianism of England.

Common Law courts are 100% Jury decided judgements by jury members of YOUR peers, NOT other peoples peers. A common law judge can overturn municipal judgements. Common Law judgements cannot be overturned by any municipal court.

The Common Law recognizes the Power of Government lies in the common people and not in an elite group of power brokers. It is the terrible Equity, Maritime or Admiralty Laws (laws of contract) that steals this power from the people and centralizes it into the hands of a few power oriented men. The Common Law deals in real property whereas the Equity Laws deal in written abstractions of performance (agreements or contracts). In other words, Masters own their own property, work and destiny. We are all Masters when we truly own our own property. Slaves do not own property, they usually rent property of another and are compelled to perform upon or with that rented (tenured) property according to some agreement or contract.

It is from such controversies involving property that all of our Rights have come. Property is known as Substance at the Common Law, and includes hard Money in the form of gold and silver coin as required by Our federal Constitution and every other State Constitution as they were all drafted to be in perfect harmony one with another.

Controversies involving these matters carry with them a Law jurisdiction, a jurisdiction in which all of our Rights are found. The Judge in a Court of Common Law is an impartial referee of the dispute, and he is bound to protect the Rights of the parties to the dispute, or he will have lost whatever jurisdiction he may have had, or claimed to have had. It is the Jury who decides whether or not the Facts of the case are valid and they also decide the Law - does it apply? Is it correct for this case?, etc. Only judges acting under equity law can decide law...

I Destry Payne seek position of common law judge for the 87th district of the state of Michigan for Otsego, Kalkaska, and Crawford Counties. Please stand with me to keep our sovereignty and our rights. Our country prospered and grew to the most powerful nation in the world from 1776 to the early 1900's until our laws were manipulated for the rich tycoons to have advantage for self gain. I wish to have the position of Common Law Judge so we the people (you and i) can have the chance to keep our rights and American way of life in these difficult times as Barons and Tyrants test us to see what they can take from us. The only thing a Tyrant Government fears is a well armed population. I will see to it that we have a well armed population.

No-one knows that the highest federal courts in the land have consistently held that the Second Amendment is only a right held by the states against the federal government.

Michigan Constitution Article I, Section 6
Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state.

Plain and simple... there is nothing amended to this right that regulates concealment or criminal status exemptions. If Federal law was adopted by the state of Michigan, then the Amendment must be ratified to reflect new laws. George Bush's federal law banning the sale of or ownership of guns to felons is null and void in Michigan until Amended to the state constitution. The poor man who owes over $5,000 in child support due to lack of work is now labeled with a felon in Michigan. Now he is a dangerous person and cannot buy or own guns! The common Law will not allow such laws to be applied to people in it's jurisdiction. A common Law jury can choose any kind of fitting punishment for any conviction that it feels fitting.

As Common Law Judge, The Article 1 section 6 Amendment must be upheld in the 87th district under common law allowing "every person" within the boundary of these 3 counties to posses and carry firearms unimpeded by judicial law enforcement of any kind unless a violent crime against another person is being committed .

You know you are in an Equity/Admiralty Court when an American flag is displayed that has a GOLD trim. The gold trim denotes military jurisdiction and not Common Law or Constitutional jurisdiction. Wherever this flag is flown the Constitution is NOT. Any person has the choice to have cases herd in common law instead of corrupted corporate municipal plea bargaining money pig courts.
"Follow the Money"
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Destry says:
Deep Knight wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:50 pm In 2011 I had investigators from the coastguard attending a traffic ticket case with me and I exposed the way the state courts operate in maritime law to hold maritime liens against me unlawfully. The investigators asked me what action I want them to take and I responded that I wanted the judge arrested for inland piracy. The investigators informed me they had to council with their superiors first. This started a big problem between Judge Advocate General and the Department of Justice in Washington D.C. The next thing I found out was the investigators were sent to Afghanistan and the Coastguard refused any further involvement.
I was just reading this post, catching up, when this caught my eye. I've been thinking Destry is just a gullible fool with a vivid imagination, but with this, I'm sort of wondering if he might be mentally ill. Somehow I can't see the Coast Guard sending out JAGs for a traffic ticket in rural Michigan. I can't imagine any combination of real-world events that are plausible in his area that would then turn out to be the foundation, however loosely based, for this fantasy.
notorial dissent

I don't think there is any question but that Destry is a gullible fool, but you really have to add ignorance to the mix, staggering ignorance on just ever so many many subjects. In fact, I would hazard that Destry is a polymath of ignorance, but excels at law and history the other issue is that Destry really really thinks he is ever so smart and clever and he just isn't, clever, or smart, or really much of anything but a grafter, and not even really good at that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Or it just might be (shocked gasp) that he's lying through his melodramatic teeth.

I know, but it could happen.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:53 pm Destry says:
Deep Knight wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:50 pm In 2011 I had investigators from the coastguard attending a traffic ticket case with me and I exposed the way the state courts operate in maritime law to hold maritime liens against me unlawfully. The investigators asked me what action I want them to take and I responded that I wanted the judge arrested for inland piracy. The investigators informed me they had to council with their superiors first. This started a big problem between Judge Advocate General and the Department of Justice in Washington D.C. The next thing I found out was the investigators were sent to Afghanistan and the Coastguard refused any further involvement.
I was just reading this post, catching up, when this caught my eye. I've been thinking Destry is just a gullible fool with a vivid imagination, but with this, I'm sort of wondering if he might be mentally ill. Somehow I can't see the Coast Guard sending out JAGs for a traffic ticket in rural Michigan. I can't imagine any combination of real-world events that are plausible in his area that would then turn out to be the foundation, however loosely based, for this fantasy.

I mean, really. The Coast Guard is Federal and HAD they really showed up in a state court, a muni court for a traffic ticket mind you, Brave Destry would have had a legitimate case for having them tossed unless they were there because they happened to be a witness, and not in any official Coast Guard capacity.

I think it more likely he confused the uniforms and they were actually Star Fleet Command Officers. :haha:
notorial dissent

Gregg wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:47 am Or it just might be (shocked gasp) that he's lying through his melodramatic teeth.

I know, but it could happen.
Oh, say it ain't so!! :snicker: :snicker:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

It's just another "I got secret legal stuff that works real good but this is why it doesn't" excuse. No doubt he was on a "the only legitimate services are the Militias and Coast Guard" kick at the time.

A triangle/pyramid, snake and three stars? Must be one of ours!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Destry get something wrong, what is the world coming to??? Say it ain't so. :haha:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Anyone keeping tabs on Payne? I don't think the other courts have online dockets.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, July 19, 2018
Dear Readers - by Sun Tzu | I ask you to support "Freewill"

Dear Readers,

The Cabal Deep State Crime Syndicate enslaved all humanity and us all along with it, using the Babylonian Magic Money System and the principle of divide and conquer. But just as it is done, so shall it be undone, and so shall we set ourselves free at last from that system of slavery through our transforming of many into the unity of one single body collective. Your compassion and generosity to your fellow man, women, and child, is the key to abolishing the crime syndicate slave colony planet Earth mentality, your kindness to one another will be the Deep State's undoing. For they (the crime syndicate) have made the children of Earth fight amongst each other, splintering one peoples, into a thousand pieces. Put the pieces back together with me.

Being here on this blog and alternative news source is one of my greatest privileges and your comments to my articles, both positive and less than positive, are more than enough payment for me to spend my time here.

However, that being said, i do try to ask you as readers, from time to time, to support "Freewill" our generous patron/founder/provider whom spends all his free time and extra money, bringing you important news and articles both here at Nesara News and on the National Assembly). (BTW, if you have not yet joined the ranks of the National Assembly, join us as we follow in the footsteps of our American founding fathers by reforming our jural assemblies so that we may retake our de jure (means: "of one's right") Republic form of governance, by sending an email with your Name, State, and County to XXXXX

"Freewill" has a family that he supports on limited income, so sometimes there is not enough left over to pay for things like the upcoming server bill, phone bill, internet bill, power bill, let alone put food in the cupboard, etc...

So, my dearest friends and faithful readers, I ask you to support "Freewill" by clicking on his donate button on the NesaraNews homepage or by sending Pay Pal donations to: XXXXX

Your generous consideration is the most safest investment of your personal energy that you will ever make. I personally receive no compensation for my time, nor shall I ever wish it or accept it. My call to duty is much like yours, i was incarnated here and now to do this job, to help you all become ONE peoples. No more shall our greatest enemy divide us, conquer us, and make us slaves!

If you are reading this and if you feel a call to action to make your neighbors, friends, family, or others awakened like you, do it now and make it so. You are now activated! Spread your awakenedness amongst all the children of the Earth. Whether you pound stakes into the ground with cardboard signs, saying,
"#Qanon"
"#GREAT AWAKENING"
"#The multi party democratic system was built to enslave by divide and conquer"
"#If the 5th Amendment is the right to remain silent and to not incriminate yourself, then why do you have to send in all your personal financial information to the IRS so that they may persecute you? - IRS = Extortion and Racketeering Arm of DEEP STATE CRIME SYNDICATE.

or you just tell your neighbor to be on the next assembly call:

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart to all those readers out there who are supporting our generous provider, ever dollar makes a difference.

For all those who have eyes to see and ears to hear, so shall it be; small acts of kindness, bravery, generosity, and a sense of strong moral quality, shall splinter the Cabal Deep State Crime Syndicate into oblivion.

So be it, Amen.

WWG1WGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!
In Service To All, In Service To The ONE.
by Sun Tzu

Posted by Sun Tzu at 9:38:00 PM

WWG1WGA = “Where We Go One We Go All” Apparently a QAnon thing.
"Follow the Money"